do you have a pet? (talk about it)

sarah3161

we bought an aquarium full of fishes

and 3 cute Hamster,each one got their own cage :hamtaro-005 (5):or they would kill each other::hamtaro-005 (21):

we got a Syrian brown Hamster (we named him Luise)

and a white Syrian (we named her Sokkar) it's an Arab word for sugar

and a Russian one from Sibirya she is black and white we named her (Wall-E)

we also got 3 turtles with the size of your hand

animals really make your life more lively :hamtaro-005 (12):

so what about you:hamtaro-005 (10):

i know it's a little late but now that i know how to add attachments i will put my hamesters pic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3475[/ATTACH]

there is a video about my siamese cat

Sebastian and Tazz when they were 3 month old , now they are 9 month

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 10

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• JenovaVII

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't have any pet... but I used to have a cat... a big yellow tomcat.

I loved him very much! He was so pretty and friendly and all the family loved him, but one day he suddenly disappeared. I don't know what happened to him... if he died or just ran away, but I was so sad :leaf9:

I'd like having a pet again, I want especially a tomcat that would look as close as possible to my old one :leaf2:

• Like 3

i have a tabby cat called tiga(she used to bounce around the garden), she is 20 years old and unfortunatly she cant see or hear :( she is very skinny now as she has high blood pressure and i think she is on her last legs, but she is old.

we(my sis) also have a light brown hamster called Eric(from true blood) who is quite lazy n dsnt always run around his ball lmao

my fish called fry(futuramma) died recently so no fish anymore.

• Like 2

In the past I had tons and tons of cats, fishes and parakeets.

My mother always found a way to involuntarily murder: Every.Single.Fish, somehow... It's still a mystery to the date. :2yoyo4:

Currently I have three dogs: a doberman (12 years old), a pit-bull (4 years old) and a mixed-breed (14 years old) of a collie and other race i don't remember the name of. They are called Venom, Razorand Blade, respectively.

I also have two tarantulas. Moriya (black and yellow) and Aragorn (brownish). They are beautiful *.*

(P.S.: I want a snake and a black horse so bad~!)

• Like 2

I don't have any pets ):

I used to have to completely adorable tame rats (they were dumbo's, sooo cute) :3

They were all cuddly and cute...

Actually, they're a bit like humans, although furry, very cute and small and cuddly haha...

Once mom gave them some lamb, it was totally hilarious. They ran up to it, and picked it up with their lil' paws as usual. THen they carefully sniffed it and with a disgusted look on their faces threw it away and frantically started washing their paws xD

• Like 2

In the past I had tons and tons of cats, fishes and parakeets.

My mother always found a way to involuntarily murder: Every.Single.Fish, somehow... It's still a mystery to the date. :2yoyo4:

Currently I have three dogs: a doberman (12 years old), a pit-bull (4 years old) and a mixed-breed (14 years old) of a collie and other race i don't remember the name of. They are called Venom, Razorand Blade, respectively.

I also have two tarantulas. Moriya (black and yellow) and Aragorn (brownish). They are beautiful *.*

(P.S.: I want a snake and a black horse so bad~!)

wow you do like animals :hamtaro-005 (23):about the snake , you want one put you cant,i am sure because the family are against it:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 2

No, I don't have any pet... but I used to have a cat... a big yellow tomcat.

I loved him very much! He was so pretty and friendly and all the family loved him, but one day he suddenly disappeared. I don't know what happened to him... if he died or just ran away, but I was so sad :leaf9:

I'd like having a pet again, I want especially a tomcat that would look as close as possible to my old one :leaf2:

i know what you mean:hamtaro-005 (6): , a pet become like a human friend so its sad when they are gone:leaf9:

• Like 2

i have a tabby cat called tiga(she used to bounce around the garden), she is 20 years old and unfortunatly she cant see or hear :( she is very skinny now as she has high blood pressure and i think she is on her last legs, but she is old.

we(my sis) also have a light brown hamster called Eric(from true blood) who is quite lazy n dsnt always run around his ball lmao

my fish called fry(futuramma) died recently so no fish anymore.

i used to have a lazy one named (okosnar) (like in Hamtaro) he was very chubby but i think it was cute

because the 3 i have now are always on fire and never get tired

about the fishes,i am a little upset because the big ones eat the little ones , i woke up one day and wondered where are the little ones , now we have 2 aquarium one for the big fishes and the other for the small ones >_

• Like 2

I don't have any pets ):

I used to have to completely adorable tame rats (they were dumbo's, sooo cute) :3

They were all cuddly and cute...

Actually, they're a bit like humans, although furry, very cute and small and cuddly haha...

Once mom gave them some lamb, it was totally hilarious. They ran up to it, and picked it up with their lil' paws as usual. THen they carefully sniffed it and with a disgusted look on their faces threw it away and frantically started washing their paws xD

leaf1 thats so cute and funny ,i did that too to my hamsters , i gave them chicken

and they did the same thing, i once gave them a small garlic, i still remember their faces, they acted like us when we get bothered by a strong smell:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

leaf1 thats so cute and funny ,i did that too to my hamsters , i gave them chicken

and they did the same thing, i once gave them a small garlic, i still remember their faces, they acted like us when we get bothered by a strong smell:hamtaro-005 (5):

My lil' rats loved meat and eggs, but lamb was disgusting apparently:p

They really have so clear facial-expressions, totally like humans haha!

Not good to give your poor hamsters garlic, haha, that's mean :p

• Like 2

i have 1 dog (jack russell) and a few fishs. her name call xiao jie which mean miss or missy. our surname is chow and we put it on her cert. when we went vet they called out miss chow, other people though its a person but actually is a dog.

anyway my bro name her:)

• Like 3

@ Jenova

For some reason it doesn't surprise me.. it is so like you leaf1

But just reading it and I get dizzy, uncomfortable and feel the anxiety creeping under my skin. My biggest phobia ever!

Anyway, nope I don't have any pets as it is right now, but have had a lot of budgies with time, so cute and most of them were tame. Else I have only had fish, since most of my family are allergic to fur, so if I get a cat or bunny as I always wanted to, they cant come visit any more, so I rather not.

When younger I wanted to have snakes, but since its my mothers phobia, well it kinda didn't happen and still wont as long as she is coming by to visit now and then :)

• Like 3

@ Jenova

For some reason it doesn't surprise me.. it is so like you leaf1

But just reading it and I get dizzy, uncomfortable and feel the anxiety creeping under my skin. My biggest phobia ever!

Anyway, nope I don't have any pets as it is right now, but have had a lot of budgies with time, so cute and most of them were tame. Else I have only had fish, since most of my family are allergic to fur, so if I get a cat or bunny as I always wanted to, they cant come visit any more, so I rather not.

When younger I wanted to have snakes, but since its my mothers phobia, well it kinda didn't happen and still wont as long as she is coming by to visit now and then :)

i am most shocked about the snakes part:leaf8:

i touched a snake ones but i cant imagine it at my houseyoyo7

i tip my hat to you:5yoyo34:

• Like 2

@ Emi & sarah

I love animals in general but the dangerous ones are the very best *.*

I had a hard time convincing my mother to let me have the spiders. I'm really persistent when I actually want something for myself, which is pretty rare, and I don't look at the means to reach my goals, so I got out victorious in the end :D

She's being nasty again about the snake issue, stubborn woman. I know for sure I'll get want I want so I'll never give up until she caves in. She can't win against me and she knows it, she just likes playing hard to get. :msn_red_fox 9

• Like 1

I have 2 sugar gliders (both neutered to keep the whole aggressiveness and marking territory in check), both are around 1 year old, almost a year out of pouch. There is Omi; older by a month or so, generally a momma's boy, loves to run in his wheel and is my 'chubby bubby' and Kai; a cry-baby/crab-apple, whines when he is held, a little piglet, has temper tantrums often, likes stealing from Omi and barking in the middle of the night.

They are both my babies and I like taking them everywhere with me. Most people don't have a problem with them seeing as they are nocturnal and stay in their pouch practically all day and plus they aren't rodents (they are marsupials and related to kangaroos)

f522a4c1.jpg

That's Kai on top of Omi sleeping in their pouch

206ac854.jpg

This pic is older (about 8 months ago) Kai is the groggy looking one and Omi is the chubby one

d690afc6.png

From around January or February. Omi is the one on top.

• Like 8

i used to have dogs and pups a long time ago. when my oldest dog who lived for more than 7 y.o died after hit by a car. when i heard he was dead, i cried the whole day. he was my true friend when i was young! He used to accompany me when i was alone.

now, i have 2 tabby cats, 2 tom cats, and 3 kittens. they're so adorable!

--> i wish i could have a pokemon to be my pet/friend!!

• Like 4

f522a4c1.jpg

206ac854.jpg

This pic is older (about 8 months ago) Kai is the groggy looking one and Omi is the chubby one

d690afc6.png

wohh soooo cuteeee :D:D:D

They look similar to the little hamster of my friend :D:D

• Like 2

I have 2 sugar gliders (both neutered to keep the whole aggressiveness and marking territory in check), both are around 1 year old, almost a year out of pouch. There is Omi; older by a month or so, generally a momma's boy, loves to run in his wheel and is my 'chubby bubby' and Kai; a cry-baby/crab-apple, whines when he is held, a little piglet, has temper tantrums often, likes stealing from Omi and barking in the middle of the night.

They are both my babies and I like taking them everywhere with me. Most people don't have a problem with them seeing as they are nocturnal and stay in their pouch practically all day and plus they aren't rodents (they are marsupials and related to kangaroos)

f522a4c1.jpg

206ac854.jpg

d690afc6.png

:leaf15: they are so cuteonion0 , me and all my family said that,:msn_red_fox 2

• Like 1

i used to have dogs and pups a long time ago. when my oldest dog who lived for more than 7 y.o died after hit by a car. when i heard he was dead, i cried the whole day. he was my true friend when i was young! He used to accompany me when i was alone.

now, i have 2 tabby cats, 2 tom cats, and 3 kittens. they're so adorable!

--> i wish i could have a pokemon to be my pet/friend!!

its sad about your dog:leaf7:

• Like 1

@True Blue

Aww my friend used to have sugar gliders! They are sooo cute! :D

I have a cat named Miles (named after Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog lol)

When he was little

o5zu4x.jpg

21lppxg.jpg

What he looks like now :)

2mo86qg.jpg

A snake named Penelope :)

2pts9j6.jpg

And a bearded dragon named Draco :p

s48mc7.jpg

• Like 9

@amander . .i was like this when i first saw your cat :cuteonion57: . .but when i scrolled down, i was like this ^(O.O)^ and with this lines "what!, amander-sama had that exotic pets?!?" . .lol :D

• Like 1

@cloudy-chan

Yeah I love all kinds of animals lol. I also have tropical fish but I don't have a pic of them right now lol

• Like 2

@ Amander

Gahh~! So cool, Amander *.*

Leaving the adorable kittens aside for a moment, that snake and that pogona are SO gorgeous!!! :Red_fox:

Wishing I had my snake already, now I'm even more pumped up~

• Like 2

Here's my cats...Cow and Tiger

The yellow one had passed away and left me alone a few hours ago...:leaf9:

i31081_rete.jpg

i31082_im1233213123123..jpg

i31083_imarewewrwerge.jpg

The last clips of my Tiger..I took it a day before the day it suddenly went away...:(

• Like 12

i am sorry about your cute cat T_T

thanks 4 sharing with us , in the future i wanna a cat like yours :D

• Like 1