the most bizarre place you slept in

sarah3161

i am sure a lot of you slept in strange places:hamtaro-005 (6):

so dont be shy and confessfoxy5

for me i slept in the bathroom when i woke up at 9 am

i slept while ... ahem:msn_red_fox 14 for 30 minutes ,i woke up because my feet got numb and my head almost fell on the floor:msn_red_fox 14

now when i go to the bathroom in the morning my mother nock the door after 5 minutes to make sure i am awake:cuteonion51:

well, i spend a lot of the night on my laptop watching or reading (i am sure you know what):msn_red_fox 9and forget to sleeponion1

so what about you :cuteonion45:

• Like 5

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• sarah3161

• JenovaVII

• ネイト

i am sure a lot of you slept in strange places:hamtaro-005 (6):

so dont be shy and confessfoxy5

for me i slept in the bathroom when i woke up at 9 am

i slept while ... ahem:msn_red_fox 14 for 30 minutes ,i woke up because my feet got numb and my head almost fell on the floor:msn_red_fox 14

now when i go to the bathroom in the morning my mother nock the door after 5 minutes to make sure i am awake:cuteonion51:

well, i spend a lot of the night on my laptop watching or reading (i am sure you know what):msn_red_fox 9and forget to sleeponion1

so what about you :cuteonion45:

. .lol, :D , funny, when you slept in the bathroom, (cute :) )

• Like 1

. .actually i always assure that before i could fall asleep, i was in a comfy place, (i can't sleep if not), so i guess the most bizarre for me was sleeping on the couch (where actually, i used to :D ) rabbit6

• Like 1

The most embarrassing moment for me was when I fall asleep at the table in a Pizzeria :msn_red_fox 13

I was exhausted... and while I was waiting for my friend to arrive, I put my head on the table... but I fell asleep rabbit6

When my friend come and wake me up, I was so ashamed. All the rest of the time while I was eating the pizza I had the impression that everybody from the other tables were watching me.:1onion49:

• Like 3

I have fallen asleep outside on the sidewalk by the street before lol. It was at night and it was pretty cold so I don't know how I did but somehow I fell asleep lol.

Another place was in the bath. I was really tired a fell asleep in the bath but I woke up when my head slipped and hit the water lol

• Like 3

I have fallen asleep outside on the sidewalk by the street before lol. It was at night and it was pretty cold so I don't know how I did but somehow I fell asleep lol.

. .outside???, that's dangerous amander-sama, lucky you're safe :)

• Like 1

The most bizarre place where I slept?... well I slept in the bus and I fell asleep even at school. :leaf5:

I still remember one morning, when I was so sleepy and I had a very boring class. I stayed in the last desk, and I put my head on the table. And I fell asleep. I waked up when I heard the girl staying beside me laughing. It was so embarrassing. :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 2

The most bizarre place where I slept?... well I slept in the bus and I fell asleep even at school. :leaf5:

I still remember one morning, when I was so sleepy and I had a very boring class. I stayed in the last desk, and I put my head on the table. And I fell asleep. I waked up when I heard the girl staying beside me laughing. It was so embarrassing. :msn_red_fox 14

my sister also slept at school for about 1 hour she even dreamed too

Another place was in the bath. I was really tired a fell asleep in the bath but I woke up when my head slipped and hit the water lol

thank GOD nothing happend ^_^

i also slept in the bathtub ... i even got a cold -_-

but i see you sleep really easy, it's good but it's also dangerous

In the summer it's pretty normal to sleep in the bath tub, for me. Or else I won't survive through the freaking hell blazing nights +.+ Preferably filled with water.

Sometimes I sleep on the roof too. It's feels good with the wind hitting my face and it feels cooler outside too. Or on the floor on my veranda. Or on the floor anywhere inside the house.

I love to sleep on hard surfaces, my back and neck sure thank me if I do.

Me and my cousins used to play a lot on the trees a lot and sometimes we even fell asleep on the branches. The trees were gigantic and the branches pretty tick and strong so it was unexpectedly confortable. Good times (:

• Like 1

@jenova . .waaaaaaah, i wanted also to experience sleeping on a rooftop, (i want to feel the cold air above, while star gazing, lol :D)

. .btw, you know what, one-san, you made me want to see your face, everytime i'll read posts of you :)

• Like 2

@ cloudy

You should try it as soon as possible! It's such a great feeling sleeping outside with just the sky above you, without being constricted by walls~! onion1

Oh my, wanting to see my face... I think you'd be disappointed. I'm just a sadistic angelic-looking person, totally deceiving *smirk*.

• Like 3

@ cloudy

You should try it as soon as possible! It's such a great feeling sleeping outside with just the sky above you, without being constricted by walls~! onion1

Oh my, wanting to see my face... I think you'd be disappointed. I'm just a sadistic angelic-looking person, totally deceiving *smirk*.

. .you made me LOL so much, one-san :D yoyo5

. .disappointed??? (with such a sadistic angelic-looking), LOL :msn_red_fox 2

. .cute, one-san :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

At school, I often sleep during English class.

I fell asleep in the bus, I slept during a rock concert LOOL

I fell asleep at the beach, on the street in the park LOOL Maybe i should post this under bad habits too? :))

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

since i really like cramped places, sometimes i sleep under the bed of my parents in the afternoon (*don't worry it's clean) and i grab their feet... frightened, they stomped at my hands.

Sometimes i study in the huge cabinet since it's quiet and accidentally sleep there.

• Like 1

in the cinema ... always :)

in church ...

also once in a school play XD they had to wake me up when it was my turn ^^ also when i wake up the first 30 minutes ... i dont make any sense so v.v yup that school play Q...Q not good

• Like 1

@Twin LMAO I do the same, always fall asleep at the cinemas XD

I have fallen asleep on buses and trains way too many times.

When I was in high school, I used to fall asleep in classes a lot once on a school trip as well. I remember my classmate started hitting me with her textbook because I wouldn’t wake up XDD

A couple of times on the toilet as well…..lol

Once I got locked out the house and fall asleep on the trampoline XD

• Like 1

@twin haha yeah XD ive actually slept through lectures as well and i dont hide XD teachers think im arrogant and rude since i always get good grades anyway XD *ashamed

one of them gets so angry he calls me princess lmao

XD can someone wake princess up he yells lmao

lol trampoline? :p hahaha

and yes movement of traffic makes me very sleepy o.o

• Like 1

I've slept outside a few times... in a tent.

I usually just sleep in the normal places... but my bed and my floor are hard to distinguish, since my bed is so low and my floor is covered in cushions, so I can roll around all over my bedroom while sleeping XD

And in religious education class at school, I swear the teacher was so boring.

I just... shutdown.gif

every single time. :p

• Like 1