• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• sarah3161

• JenovaVII

• ネイト

You guys have slept in a lot of places XD

I don't think I've slept in strange places, really.

When I was a baby I slept on my uncle's forearm. XD

I've falles asleep in school a few of times. Back primary school I fell asleep in gym once. It was towards the end and we were all lying on the floor to relax and cool down, and the teacher played meditation music, and I drifted off for a minnute XD

In kindergarten we had to sleep for an hour, but I didn't like it because I didn't want to sleep. And one time we had a sleepover at the kindergarted (we slept in a hallway) to celebrate we were starting school after summer XD

And in junior high I fell asleep during class.

I've slept in a tent in the forest. And when I woke up there was a mother moose and baby moose outside XD

I've slept in a boat, while it was going at full speed (which makes it a really bumpy ride)

I've fallen asleep under a table. I've slept in a hammock, and in a bucket. I almost fell asleep in a tree.

Once I slept on an inflatable bed with my two cousins, in our living room. Just for the fun of it XD

And I almost fell asleep in deep snow.

Oh and I've slept on a bus...but it was a 10 hour trip so can you blame me? XD

• Like 2

hahaha wow you guys have slept in a lot of strange places! XDDDDD that's pretty awesome lol

i dont remember any bizarre places i've slept in but i did sleep on top of a table or.. desk?, surprisingly it's very comfy ^_^

• Like 1

I've slept in the bathtub,on the bathroom floor,on the floor of a ship,on the balcony,in the boot of a friends car,and the weirdest of them all must be one time when I slept in a dog house next to a pitbull terrier(I was 9 years old when that happened)..xD

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I once slept in the cupboard next to the water heater as it was the only place where I could not hear my then boyfriends snoring which was terrible.

• Like 1

sleeping in classes is normal for me .

i start doing that from first grade !

actually there was a girl in our class that even brought her pillow every day ... ( she couldn't pass first grade !!! )

sleeping on floor is normal for every one in our house ...

i stop doing that since i found some cockroach in our house .

most bizarre places for me were on the bus floor since their seat weren't comfortable .

and on a medical symposium ...

i think it was ok for me to sleep there since it had nothing to do with me but for my mother to sleep there ?!

we came all the way to another city just for this symposium ...

we wake up once in while to mention each other stop snoring .

and the most bizarre place that my sister slept were in cinema .

she told us after , that she sleep there because they turn off the lights . (she was in kindergarten though . )

• Like 1

At my boarding school in Arizona on a really hot day in an outdoor hallway. My friend thought I was dead and got an adult to make sure I wasn't.

• Like 1

The most bizarre place I slept in was in a cemetery. It happen five years ago when I was a student. I was in a village because of University and because in the camp was too noisy I went with two other students to sleep in a small cemetery. It was a sunny day so we put our blankets on the grass and sleep for two hours.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In my house, in the restroom....

I was drunk & I lie down there...

Hahaha ;)

• Like 2

I fell asleep in the women's bathroom of a fancy restaurant. I was a bit tipsy I guess, and the bathroom had a comfy couch, which (at the time) looked so inviting. My friend came and found me a bit later. xD

• Like 1

The most bizarre place I slept in was my bathtub XD... I had my pillow and blanket with me and when my little brother wanted to take a bath he pulled back the curtain and turned the tub on.... >.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was in 2nd grade when we left the city and lived in my mother's province and to my mother's dismay, the house where we are suppose to live was occupied by another family. So my uncle said we will be living in the forest first since they will be teaching us some stuffs about farming but when we arrived in the place where we we'll be living, it was a forest and we built three tree houses. We lived in the tree house for a month and one night we heard loud gunshots and it was in the middle of the night when some armed guys came into our tree house and asked my mother and my uncle few questions then the next day I found out that the place where we built out tree houses is just a few metres away from their main headquarters, they are what so called "NPA [New People's Army]", some kind of a terrorist organization in the Philippines, they're like an enemy of the government and and I heard that from my mother, I told her: "We lived in the government's mortal enemy's lair?!" Oh, well, good thing we weren't hurt and they don't know anything about that [that's what I thought]. But when I asked my mother why they didn't get mad then I found out that my uncle was a one of their members. I almost kicked my uncle out of our tree house because of that [if not because I respect him a lot] then a month after, we moved into a small village and studied.

So I think that's the most bizarre place I ever slept with for a month.

• 5 months later...

i fell asleep in the bathroom..haha.. that was a very tiring day for me, i didn't notice that i was already sleeping then, good thing my sister knock at the door because she was wondering why i was taking too long to use the bathroom..haha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i have slept in usual n unusual palces alike....a bed, chair, under a table, on a table, during school hours, during lectures, in a garden, on a swing once (it hurt a lot when i fell), car, bus, train, plane, yeah twice during a conversation that was the best my bestie called at midnight to wish me happy birthday and i fell asleep midway!!yeah dats the worst i suppose..

Once during a convention I was so tired that I just dumped my sleeping bag in the corridor. Next to a loudspeaker from the metal room. Slept like a baby, due to the fact that I was used to loud music (lived over a pub back then).

I slept in my boring 5hour straight class. i slept in desks. and i slept in the floor ( though theres a mattress) and spent the night in printing press because we need to publish the schoolpaper ASAP. :)

I can sleep for days *ahaha* there was this long road that i had to do, it took me 2 days, so i slept all the road, i just wake up 2 or 3 times to eat. I slept in bus, in train, in cars, in church (when mom makes me go), when i was in school i used to sleep during hours.

Hmm... probably... under someone's bed? Or half- under. I've almost fallen asleep on my bike before, and somehow managed to fall asleep in my computer chair. It's a tiny thing too.