What if....

k0j3t4

Hello...

I post this in BL/ Yaoi Thread, but i dunno if it's right or not...

:hamtaro-005 (5):

The Question is :

What if someone of your friends with same gender as you , confess their love for you?

Accept it or ignore it or you don't know what to do?

:hamtaro-005 (8):

I just curious about your answer...

LOL~

My answer is i dunno what to do...

Maybe i can accept it or maybe i can ignore it...

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• k0j3t4

• Nana22

• Sloan

erm...for me it's difficult..to make a decision...but if me.if i comfortable with her..i will accept her too..but if i *single*.available on that time.^^.

• Like 2

It depends if I like 'em and feel attracted to them in that way.

I might just as well accept then, ne?

Else I'll try to reject them as kindly as I can.

Ignore it isn't the best idea, that will hurt your friend... and it might get very awkward haha.

• Like 4

fuuhh...if friends itz hard to reject directly coz they are important to us...

luckily none of my fwens (same gender) ever do tht but some of my juniors did...

i juz reject them kindly by saying im straight...ahaha...

itz so weird to me....all boys in school seems to hate me but my fans are all girls...*im a girl*

oh ya....boys tht r my fwens is totally not straight too...=='''

• Like 1

fuuhh...if friends itz hard to reject directly coz they are important to us...

luckily none of my fwens (same gender) ever do tht but some of my juniors did...

i juz reject them kindly by saying im straight...ahaha...

itz so weird to me....all boys in school seems to hate me but my fans are all girls...*im a girl*

oh ya....boys tht r my fwens is totally not straight too...=='''

Is that true???

Why they(boys) don't like you???

Hummppphh...

they aren't nice...

x3

Is that true???

Why they(boys) don't like you???

Hummppphh...

they aren't nice...

x3

yeah...itz true....eventhough itz quite weird....=.=

i also hve no idea y they dun like me...

maybe becoz my strict personalities when wif boys....

i totally hve communication problems wif them....and they are annoying too...pissed me off only...

yeah...itz true....eventhough itz quite weird....=.=

i also hve no idea y they dun like me...

maybe becoz my strict personalities when wif boys....

i totally hve communication problems wif them....and they are annoying too...pissed me off only...

Yeah...

Same as me...

Lol...

But keep fighting!!

Wish you luck!!!

Hahaha

Like said before, it depend on the person~

There are some of my friends I maybe could accept :leaf13:

oh and Last_sky16

I think we have the same problem^^ Some boys ignoring me as well :cuteonion53:

And I really don't know why, but there are a lot of people who think that I'm a lesbian :msn_red_fox 11

Like said before, it depend on the person~

There are some of my friends I maybe could accept :leaf13:

oh and Last_sky16

I think we have the same problem^^ Some boys ignoring me as well :cuteonion53:

And I really don't know why, but there are a lot of people who think that I'm a lesbian :msn_red_fox 11

oh ya give me 5!!!!! we are totally same...

thet even thought i have a scandal with my bestfriend....

gosh....thtz too much for me....but hey....who cares....as long as we happy with our life...ahaha

• Like 1

oh ya give me 5!!!!! we are totally same...

thet even thought i have a scandal with my bestfriend....

gosh....thtz too much for me....but hey....who cares....as long as we happy with our life...ahaha

*high five* :hamtaro-005 (5): yeah, as long as we're not alone!

I'm relieved, because now I know that there is someone else in this world who has the same problem! :msn_red_fox 14

LoL ignoring your friend is hard and would leave awkwardness X). Its simple if you feel the same then try it, wont kill you. And if you don't feel anything tell the friend, if you really are friends then He/She would understand.

• Like 2

If I was single I think I would give it a shot . But I would be honest with them I have never liked a girl before so either we can just leave at that and be friends or we can give it a shot and see if anything develops.

Years ago my answer would just been to let them down gently . But I have changed a lot since then.

• Like 1

i dunno what to do, because i have always think of her as a friend so maybe i would ask her to give me some time so i can try to think about her as a lover, of cours like some of you say ( it depend on the person)

• 4 weeks later...

I would totally go out with them, but I'm an outed lesbian. May be, if you know this person really well, you need to sit down and have a talk with them about what you want in a relationship and what you feel is right for you. Then, you take their comments on the matter in to consideration.

i would say i need time to think

and if in the end i say no

i would ask my friend if staying is too much to handle

i dont want my friend to go through something like that

• 1 month later...

I'll react the same way be it a person of the same or the opposite sex, I'm bisexual so gender is not an issue.

The thing is, I'm a cold person and I'm not affectionate, I don't believe in love and have no intention of having a serious relationship. It already happened -the confession thing- and my usual reaction to the confession in itself is "Is that so" or "And? What do you want me to do about it?".

When I'm asked to go out with someone and have zero interest in it I'll crush everything on the spot. No room for "Let me think about it" or anything along those lines. Just "No".

Leaving the other party with absolutely no hope right from the start is the best solution, avoids a lot of annoying situations like getting close and attached and lingering hope. Saying things like "I only like you as a friend" or "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me" -ugh, so cliche- is definitely not my thing to do either. I'll bluntly refuse and I won't be gentle about it.

And it's not because I'm secretly a good person and I'm thinking about the happiness of the other person or anything of the sort. It's solely for the reason that it will be a pain in the ass for me later otherwise. That and I seriously don't care.

When it's a person who just met me and therefore doesn't know me for who I really am I still think that such a miserable soul has no idea what he/she's getting into (it's still amusing, nonetheless). However, when it's one of my friends, close friends even, it is kind of almost exasperating. I mean, they are already perfectly aware of how I am like and they still go ahead with a confession -What the hell? (-_-)

Well, I guess it's also thanks to the way I am that we are able to continue our more-than-a-decade-old relationships without the slightest change nor awkwardness of any kind so it's all good. (:

Ah, but I digress, as usual. The main point was the reaction to such a situation when the other party is of the same sex so yeah, as I said right in the beginning for me there is no difference between males and females. Me not being interested leads to instant rejection. On the rare occasion that I'm actually fine with it it's just as simple and I'll say okay.

• Like 2

I am also Bi so if they were sexy to me I would go for it. I have been asked by a friend of the same sex and I said no because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship but now I would go for it. I really liked her and it ruined our friendship anyway so...

• 1 month later...

It depends the person who asks me :hamtaro-005 (6):

But 97% is: yes :hamtaro-005 (8):

I don't care about gender...Love is love :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmn, I'm pansexual so if I was confessed to by one of my female friends it would depend on whether I was

1. Available

2. Interested in a Relationship

3. Interested in them other than as a friend.

Number 3 is probably the biggest part. If I don't feel attracted to them, I'll tell them as gently as possible that I don't feel the same way.

• Like 1

Actually that happened to me a couple of times they had to let me know how they felt just to get it off their chest but nothing became of it. Still friends with them they just met other people. They understand my position and I understand theirs.

• Like 1