• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• k0j3t4

• Nana22

• Sloan

She didn't confess, but I made her. *laughs. After she makes this cute facial expression I can't resist but to asks her if she wants to be my girlfriend. (That time I can say that, I didn't think at all) *sigh

What we have was a "SUMMER ROMANCE". She's sweet, talented and any man would want her to be their girlfriend. But you see our relationship is kept secret to our circle of friends, because she said she's not yet ready. So I give it to her.

*To cut the long story short. I ended up our relationship. We're not meant to be lovers/partner. She's a dear friend to me. I just didn't realized it sooner that our friendship is more important than our so called relationship.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't want to leave the friend zone. I guess I'm just a chicken *far from the point, I'm heterosexual anyway* but I think I'd a) not be able to imagine being with a woman that way and b) be much too afraid to string her on and give her the false hope that it would really work out. I'd find it a pity if I gave in, said "sure, let's try it" and then realized too soon that it was a huge mistake. How on earth would I be able to get out of it without hurting her feelings? I'd tell her that I'm flattered, respect and admire her bravery and care a lot about her, but just not in that same way. I can't imagine it would be easy for either of us, though

• 6 months later...

I'm not gay but one of my friends was.

She said if I was she'd ask me out.

It wasn't awkward, it was flattering that someone found me attractive.

I wouldn't except if asked by someone though, I like men^^

~Megs

• 5 months later...

Well, that actually happened to me once and it was... Weird, to put it lightly. See, I was still straight (or thinking myself straight, w/e You prefer) and he was straight (that was maybe the weirdest part). He had literally never felt anything for another guy, not even attraction, he had dated plenty of women and that worked out fine for him, he liked women, but he liked me. It was like, according to his words, I was the only guy he ever felt anything for.

See, the weirdest part is that we were best friends and there would be almolst no diference in our relation except we would be kissing (and later on having sex, maybe) -we were like brothers, but we never got to that, I plainly rejected it. Not because he was a guy and I was straight, but because whenever I thought about it I kept thinking 'that's wrong, that's not something I would do to my sister, so I shall not do it to someone I see as a brother either'. In the end, our relationship as friends deteriorated from that day on, out of awkwardeness.

We end up fighting for something completely unrelated later on and now we barely speak to each other.

At the moment, I would say no. I actually had two people, one guy and one girl who confessed to me, but I rejected both. I just don't feel ready for a boyfriend right now, but maybe in a couple of years :)

• 2 months later...

mmm the answer would be the same. i wouldn't know what todo.

if im single, i may give it a try. maybe if im attracted to them too

i ca pick easily. but if not. then idk i may just see about it

if im single. i may give it a try

If I like him, then I'll definitely say yes :hamtaro-005 (8):

If I don't see him in that way, I'll probably reject him (Told him that I want to be just friends)