What is the scariest dream you have ever had?

Amander123

I do not have bad dreams any more. the monster in them is just too creepy and I love creepy. I dream of falling I grow wigs, I dream of die I come back as a zombie. Crashing my car is a bad dream but mostly its all good dreams with lovely monsters.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amander123

• goki

• SviAolDen

• sniegas

I tend to remember most of my dreams, and some almost unnervingly clearly.

The last nightmare I had was last night. I found small spiders hiding in my clothes. I recognized the spiders as very venomous and deadly. So I searched for bite marks and found two on my thighs. I remember I felt calm, and knew I had to get medical attention as fast as possible. Then I had to persuade my family that I was dying and needed to go to hospital, but they refused to believe the spiders were venomous at first, but I eventually managed to convince them that if I didn't go to hospital I wouldn't live to see another day.

So then when I got to the hospital, there was a possibility that I was too late, and that the antivenom wouldn't work. So I was sitting in a bed, and my mother was telling me how different family members were reacting to the news that I might die in the next 24 hours.

I've had worse dreams, though. :p

hm..I think the most scary dream that I ever had was to see haw I was bared in my own grave .

Lol I still remember it clearly ..(tremble)

One night I've had a dream about my mother: she was going insane and I have to search for her in the streets of my city. And when I've seen her face - it was so scary - almost unrecognisable - with the empty eyes and blank look...

The other night I've dreamt that I've eaten my mother's dead body. That was stupid and really nasty dream.

• 1 year later...

When I was little, I had a dream that it was my birthday and I got this vampire life-size doll. Then my siblings were around it then it grabbed them and killed them. I woke up crying but my sister didn't hear me. I even checked her pulse to see if she was alive.

• 4 months later...

being naked in front of mass crowd.

getting chased by black dogs.

can't run in my dreams.

SPIDERS. real or dreams, god forbid those.

• 3 weeks later...

my first scary dream was about my apartment getting flooded and me drowning in water and lizards for a weird reason....n dat was when i was 8....last yr i had a nightmare about bathing in public in front of a boy i liked naked....thnk goodness it ws a dream!!1

- - - Updated - - -

ya i know how it feels!!! once came in front of a snake and couldnt move untill my frn showed me it was just a rope...but the fear was the same...now when i think bout it...all i can think is orochimaru came in our backyard!!1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really fear my dreams (e.g. Zombie's, decapitated bodies, the ring wannabe, etc...) but the recent dream that I've got scared/disturbed me for a bit.

Well I was on this modern house and there's this annoying demon (*that's a first, I never dream about them) who said he wanted me to 'let him in'. I really didn't panic as he appeared at the window tapping or push the door vehemently

And then I tried Apostle's Creed on him as I reach a rosary in the dream. I didn't finished it, the last thing I remember at the dream was when he reached his hands towards me and said "NO." and smirked.

It's as if he's pushing me away from the dream. I woke up breathless and tried to ease myself.

WTF!? O_o was that!!! I don't want that on my dreams.. bring those zombies back. srsly. Joking aside.

Well there was this one dream that I had and it felt so real, I had died and was a ghost- watching the people that I loved go through their lives and I saw my own funeral! I woke up in tears, and panting- it freaked me out.

the scariest dream i had is when i was a kid and i dreamt about my brother dying. when i woke up i immediately looked for him and when i found him i held his hand very tight, im not sure if i cried, but i think i did, i dont know really i was a long time ago.