What is your horoscope

sarah3161

rabbit2 also post a pic you like about your sign ,write down your luck if you want:leaf13:

mine is Sagittarius 9.jpg

well, i dont believe in it but i like reading my luck for fun , i also get notebook,Earrings and necklaces with Sagittarius,

Steel%20wood%20Sagittarius%20Pendant.jpg

Sagittarius.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• misakixusagi

• sarah3161

• JenovaVII

my luck today

06/04/2011 - Today is not a good day to invest in financial projects unless they promise a more than adequate return. Attempt to work into your schedule, a meeting with a distant acquaintance who will provide you with much needed business ideas.

Fortunate astrological number: 898

Financial outlook: bad

Compatible sign: Libra

:msn_red_fox 14 thats why i dont believe it :msn_red_fox 4

• Like 1

I don't believe in anything related to astrology so I'm just going to leave a pretty image and take off.

I'm the same as you, sarah. (:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3721[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

I am a Pisces!!! :D

I do not really believe in it either, but mine is actually VERY accurate and describes me almost perfectly :)

horoscopy-pisces-pisces-horoscope_422_37236.jpg

zodiac-pisces.jpg

Pisces witness to the difficult task of straddling this divide - between the human and the divine. More than any other sign, perhaps, Pisces experiences normal human life as limited, for it excludes so much that can make life more complete. Yet, even Pisceans have to live as human beings in a world full of limitations. Coming to terms with the necessity to live in a world separate from Paradise can be an immense problem. Some may attempt to live as if exclusion from Paradise had never happened, and live life in a constant daydream, very ineffective in the world as it is. Others, however, may learn to live life in the human arena in such a way as to infuse it with divine meaning.

Pisces is often associated with music, dance, drama and other forms of art, as these can give a sense that there is something beyond life lived at the simply human level, and can open up people's awareness to a richer reality than that lived in day to day living. Alcohol and drugs can also provide awareness of another dimension, but used unwisely, they are regressive rather than progressive, and represent an escape to the womb rather than an advance to a richer life infused with wealth from a spiritual dimension..

Traits of an Pisces:

Shy

Romantic

Trustworthy

Aloof

Dreamy

Creative

Understanding

Unrealistic

Impractical

Likes...

Romance

Nature

Ambient music

Poetry

Mystical settings

Being loved / wanted

Freedom

Privacy

Dislikes...

Noise

Crowds

Dirt & ugliness

Garish objects

Being reminded

Tight spaces

Authority

Revealing private life

I have a Pisces tattoo :D

l.jpg

• Like 1

i love all the horoscope stuff, i alway read stuff like that, i always buy stuff with aries on it, and also lots with an ox on cause that is the year i was born in lol

• Like 1

50px-Virgo.svg.png

(Simple and cute sign, lol)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKuB2E2olneJnpZPI_JbtCetb7mAGwJfGCgYMP3IQr9u8KeTLM3A&t=1

I wonder about this though...

Traditional Virgo Traits

Modest and shy

Meticulous and reliable

Practical and diligent

Intelligent and analytical

Fussy and a worrier

Overcritical and harsh

Perfectionist and conservative

• Like 3

Mine is Gemini (Twins)

ekf8dh.jpg

Temperament:

- Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules.

- Gemini have the ability to react instantly to situations, and as a result, they have a very nervous temperament.

- They are intelligent and very adaptable to every situation and every person.

Downfall:

- One downfall of Gemini is their superficiality. Gemini will judge a person by the way they treat them.

- Gemini are impulsive

How To Attract Gemini

- Love to talk, that is the first rule about impressing a Gemini. Be knowledgeable about that you talk about too because Gemini are intelligent and have lots of knowledge about many things. If you are an expert on a certain topic, teach them about it

Gemini and Friendship

- Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet.

a0xv1j.gif

• Like 2

istockphoto_309517_zodiac_virgo_vector_format.jpg

Here is mine :D

Virgo Positive Traits

Modest and shy

Meticulous and reliable

Practical and diligent

Intelligent and analytical

Virgo Negative Traits

Fussy and a worrier

Overcritical and harsh

Perfectionist and conservative

(actually what are said above not completely right...:)))) lool actually I don't believe in astrology :)) )

• Like 3

I am Gemini(like Rei :) )

Gemini2.jpg

I have a mug that I received last year as a gift for my B-day :)

On the mug it says that Gemini are curious, quick-witted, versatile, talkative, clever, independent, lively and opinionated

Planet: Mercury

Color: Yellow(I don't like yellow)

Planetary stone : Tiger eye

Element: Air

Plant : piggyback plant O_O

So much information on a mug =)))

• Like 2

Mine is Virgo like Dei, JayJay and Ichii_kun

Traits of a Virgo:

Analyst

Purist

Plays safe

Worrier

Has mood swings

Perfectionist

Easily learns mastery

Demands respect

Fair judgement

Pessimistic

Frequently depressed

Destructive at times

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I'm a Leo

Zodiac_Leo_84.jpg

Leo Strength Keywords:

- Confident

- Ambitious

- Generous

- Loyal

- Encouraging

Leo Weakness Keywords:

- Pretentious

- Domineering

- Melodramatic

- Stubborn

- Vain

• Like 1

I am a Virgo

Virgo__by_rakaon.jpg

Virgo is the only zodiacal sign represented by a female. It is sometimes thought of as a potentially creative girl, delicately lovely; sometimes as a somewhat older woman, intelligent but rather pedantic and spinsterish. The latter impression is sometimes confirmed by the Virgoan preciseness, refinement, fastidious love of cleanliness, hygiene and good order, conventionality and aristocratic attitude of reserve. They are usually observant, shrewd, critically inclined, judicious, patient, practical supporters of the status quo, and tend toward conservatism in all departments of life. On the surface they are emotionally cold, and sometimes this goes deeper, for their habit of suppressing their natural kindness may in the end cause it to atrophy, with the result that they shrink from committing themselves to friendship, make few relationships, and those they do make they are careful to keep superficial.

But the outward lack of feeling may, in some individuals born under this sign, conceal too much emotion, to which they are afraid of giving way because they do not trust others, nor do they have confidence in themselves and their judgments. This is because they are conscious of certain shortcomings in themselves of worldliness, of practicality, of sophistication and of outgoingness. So they bring the art of self concealment to a high pitch, hiding their apprehensiveness about themselves and their often considerable sympathy with other people under a mantle of matter-of-factness and undemonstrative, quiet reserve. They are still waters that run deep. Yet in their unassuming, outwardly cheerful and agreeable fashion, they can be sensible, discreet, well spoken, wise and witty, with a good understanding of other people's problems which they can tackle with a practicality not always evident in their own personal relationships.

Both sexes have considerable charm and dignity, which make some male Virgoans appear effeminate when they are not. In marriage they can be genuinely affectionate, making good spouses and parents, but their love making is a perfection of technique rather than the expression of desire, and they must be careful not to mate with a partner whose sex drive requires a passion they cannot match.

They are intellectually enquiring, methodical and logical, studious and teachable. They combine mental ingenuity with the ability to produce a clear analysis of the most complicated problems. They have an excellent eye for detail but they may be so meticulous that they neglect larger issues. Also, although they are realists, they may slow down projects by being too exact.

They are practical with their hands, good technicians and have genuine inventive talents, Thoroughness, hard work and conscientiousness are their hallmarks, and they are such perfectionists that, if things go wrong, they are easily discouraged. Because of their ability to see every angle of a many-sided question, they are unhappy with abstract theorizing. Appreciating the many different points of view as they do, they find philosophical concepts difficult, and they vacillate and have no confidence in any conclusions at which they arrive.

With these qualities, they are better as subordinates than leaders. Responsibility irks them and they often lack the breadth of strategic vision that a leader needs Virgoans are essentially tacticians, admirable in the attainment of limited objectives. Their self distrust is something they project on to other people and tends to make them exacting employers, though in the demands they make on those under them they temper this attitude with justice. They have potential abilities in the arts, sciences and languages. Language especially they use correctly, clearly, consciously and formally, as grammarians and etymologists rather than for literary interests, yet they are likely to have a good memory for apt quotations. Although they are well suited for careers in machine drawing, surveying and similar occupations, they are better fitted for a job in a library or office than a workshop.

Their minds are such that they need the stimulus of practical problems to be solved rather than the mere routine or working to set specifications that need no thought. They are careful with money and their interest in statistics makes them excellent bookkeepers and accountants. They also make good editors, physicists and analytical chemists. They may also find success as welfare workers, ministering to those less fortunate than themselves. They can be doctors, nurses, psychologists, teachers, confidential secretaries, technologists, inspectors, musicians, critics, public speakers and writers especially of reference works such as dictionaries and encyclopedias. Both sexes have a deep interest in history, a feature recognized by astrological authorities for at least two hundred years. If they go in for a business career their shrewdness and analytical ingenuity could tempt them into dishonesty, though they usually have enough moral sense to resist temptation. Female Virgoans may find a career in fashion, for they have a flair for dress, in which they can be trend setters. In any profession they choose the natives of this sign readily assimilate new ideas, but always with caution, conserving what they consider worth keeping from the past. They love country life but are unlikely to make good farmers, unless they can contrive to carry out their work without outraging their sense of hygiene and cleanliness.

Their faults, as is usual with all zodiacal types, are the extremes of their virtues. Fastidious reticence and modesty become old-maidishness and persnicketiness; balanced criticism becomes carping and nagging; and concern for detail becomes overspecialization. Virgoans are liable to indecision in wider issues and this can become chronic, turning molehills of minor difficulties into Himalayas of crisis. Their prudence can become guile and their carefulness, turned in on themselves, can produce worriers and hypochondriacs.

Possible Health Concerns...

Virgo is said to govern the hands, abdomen, intestines, spleen and central nervous system. Illnesses to which its natives are prone include catarrh, cold, coughs, pleurisies, pneumonia and nervous instabilities. Their natures make them inclined to worry and this makes them vulnerable to stomach and bowel troubles, including colic and ulcers. Male Virgoans may have trouble with their sexual organs. Both sexes are strongly interested in drugs and esoteric cuisine and as their delicate stomachs require them to be careful about their diet, it is essential that they treat their fascination with exotic food with extreme care.

Health foods

Lists

Hygiene

Order

Wholesomeness

DISLIKES

Hazards to health

Anything sordid

Sloppy workers

Squalor

Being uncertain

• Like 1