What kind of skillful hobby you have?

hama71

one of my hobbys . take b/w pictures (analog cam)

here two from my friend , he comes from brazil. i´ve make this pics in east germany near by a old army barrack.

hope you like it

deniz1.jpg

deniz2.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• rotten boy

one of my hobbys . take b/w pictures (analog cam)

here two from my friend , he comes from brazil. i´ve make this pics in east germany near by a old army barrack.

hope you like it

deniz1.jpg

deniz2.jpg

Wow... that is good pictures...

I do love B/W picture too...

Just it is so exensive to develop B/W film here... --;;;

I hope you keep up you good work and may be some day we see your picture in exhibition... ^^

"Just it is so exensive to develop B/W film here.."

you can use the Ilford XP-2 (monocrome film) is a cheap color develop and has this color from my pics :D

"Just it is so exensive to develop B/W film here.."

you can use the Ilford XP-2 (monocrome film) is a cheap color develop and has this color from my pics :D

Humm... thanks you for good info...

But, still not many people devoloping film now day...

Devoloping fee are getting more expensive... --;;;

And I need to change my camera... One I have is really old... --;;;

So now I just have to used my digital camera... --

Skillful hobbies, huh?

Drawing is the most prominent one, I guess.

Cooking, even thought I rarely do it because it's a pain, I good at it.

Also writing, when I actually make my mind and give myself the trouble to do it. Inspiration is a harsh mistress.

Hm, I'm good at sports, too, so I guess they can be described as 'skillful hobbies', as well.

I'm fairly good at making drinks too, thanks to my dad (he's a bartender). Yay for yummy cocktails~!

Skillful hobbies, huh?

Drawing is the most prominent one, I guess.

Cooking, even thought I rarely do it because it's a pain, I good at it.

Also writing, when I actually make my mind and give myself the trouble to do it. Inspiration is a harsh mistress.

Hm, I'm good at sports, too, so I guess they can be described as 'skillful hobbies', as well.

I'm fairly good at making drinks too, thanks to my dad (he's a bartender). Yay for yummy cocktails~!

Wow... you have so many skill...

I do write to... you'r right on inspiration is a harsh mistress... --;;;

But, to me not the inspiration is problem... more like motivation is the mistress... --;;;

When I get motivation I have to start write and finish... --;;;

But, as you know it is not hard to write story at one...

Specially it is long story... --;;;;

Any way keep up with your skill and make you self happy and other too... ^^

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
i admire people who have on, because i don't have any skill, T_T

the only good thing i learn fast about anything is related to English >_

That's skill too..

Don't worry everyone has least one good skill in them...

Some just has little more then one... --;;;

Having a lot of skill are not alway good...

So keep up with you skill... ^^

• Like 1

I've been dancing almost like...always... :p

I used to teach, i gave up at the time because i got pregnant...

I'm probably coming back again...

It's something i love, and yes i'm a bit good at it :p

• Like 2

I've been dancing almost like...always... :p

I used to teach, i gave up at the time because i got pregnant...

I'm probably coming back again...

It's something i love, and yes i'm a bit good at it :p

Wow... I am total bad at it... --;;;

I wish I could see you dancing...

Keep up with that... ^^

I take pictures. I'm not that good at it but I love to take pictures :) I also embroider - usually pillowcases, sometimes clothes.

That good... I have friend who is photographer... he told me that best way to get better photograph is keep taking picture...

So keep up you work... ^^

Guest FujoshiFTW

It's not really a hobby I guess (more like my mum forces me but nevertheless), but I know how to play the zither (yes, that's just how asian I am). When I was younger I found it quite exotic and the music quite peaceful and that was why I took it up. I'm currently in grade 4 and still going up XD

It's not really a hobby I guess (more like my mum forces me but nevertheless), but I know how to play the zither (yes, that's just how asian I am). When I was younger I found it quite exotic and the music quite peaceful and that was why I took it up. I'm currently in grade 4 and still going up XD

That great... I didn't know which instrument is that so I look up... Oh... That's the one...

I hope you keep up and be come great zither player... ^^

I make thing a lot of thing, I made a puppet. black powder gun, A town for rpg table top game. I can make anything my little mined thinks up(not all turned out right).Hay if you do your best and it makes you happy then you are the best.

• Like 1

I make thing a lot of thing, I made a puppet. black powder gun, A town for rpg table top game. I can make anything my little mined thinks up(not all turned out right).Hay if you do your best and it makes you happy then you are the best.

Long as it make you happy I think that is most important...

I do make a lot of things too..

Even I feel not good about it but other do like I just go for it...

Long as the person who get is happy that make me happy too...

So keep up... but, don't do too dangerest one... --;;;

I play piano for hobby.. but I'm not really talented with it, and I've stopped taking piano lesson too. but I still play it once in a while, although it's now mostly Japanese, anime, or game songs, hahaha

and I like drawing too~ I'm most confident in manga-style. I don't have my sketch books with me now so I can't upload it, but you can see my hand drawn picture in my profile XD

I like being creative like decorate things, editing pictures in photoshop and all, but it's sooo hard to get in the mood to do it. I'm just lazy like that.. XD

• Like 1

skillful hobby??? does eating at a large amount in one time included??...*joking*

well...my friend said i LOVE to talk...but im not annoying...yeah talk is my hobby...

and i was known among my friends as someone who could console u and help u in each situation u hve just from my talks...a friend of mine told me that i should be a consultant or a psychologist which i think i will...hehe

plus...im good with baking...i LOVE to bake..from muffins to banana cake..im quite gud with it...

and im quite gud with taking pictures...my family alwys asks me to take our family pictures...lol

• Like 1

I play piano for hobby.. but I'm not really talented with it, and I've stopped taking piano lesson too. but I still play it once in a while, although it's now mostly Japanese, anime, or game songs, hahaha

and I like drawing too~ I'm most confident in manga-style. I don't have my sketch books with me now so I can't upload it, but you can see my hand drawn picture in my profile XD

I like being creative like decorate things, editing pictures in photoshop and all, but it's sooo hard to get in the mood to do it. I'm just lazy like that.. XD

Wow... I did took some piano lesson when I was kid too... but, I am not good at all... I have this 1/2 beat problem...

Somehow I alway come 1/2 beat fast or slow... --;;; So I give up on play any instument... --;;;

Drawing is good hobby to have... I used to do some... but, not for long time... --;;;

Oh... I know what you mean... It's not easy to get that mood...

For me is a lot of thing... I have to do... but that mood thing getting my way...

Keep up with your good hobby...

I just hope to see some of you work in fanart section sometime... ^^

skillful hobby??? does eating at a large amount in one time included??...*joking*

well...my friend said i LOVE to talk...but im not annoying...yeah talk is my hobby...

and i was known among my friends as someone who could console u and help u in each situation u hve just from my talks...a friend of mine told me that i should be a consultant or a psychologist which i think i will...hehe

plus...im good with baking...i LOVE to bake..from muffins to banana cake..im quite gud with it...

and im quite gud with taking pictures...my family alwys asks me to take our family pictures...lol

Well eating is also skill... I think... I am not good with eating any way... --;;;

Well for the psychologist... you also have to be good listener...

If your friend said that mean you are good listener too... ^^

I hope you keep up what you do...

Just remember, skill is not given one... it what you creat with...

So keep up and don't give up!!! ^^

• Like 1

Wow... I did took some piano lesson when I was kid too... but, I am not good at all... I have this 1/2 beat problem...

Somehow I alway come 1/2 beat fast or slow... --;;; So I give up on play any instument... --;;;

Drawing is good hobby to have... I used to do some... but, not for long time... --;;;

Oh... I know what you mean... It's not easy to get that mood...

For me is a lot of thing... I have to do... but that mood thing getting my way...

Keep up with your good hobby...

I just hope to see some of you work in fanart section sometime... ^^

lol.. to me, my fingers are just not skillful enough. songs with fast or irregular tempo are too much for me! hahaha..

I also played violin once, but I easily gave up after taking the lesson for some months ^^;

yeah, "mood" is the most important thing. when I really get in the mood, and have a great idea in mind, I would do it until I finish even if it takes hours.

fanart? waa.. yes I want to do it someday. when I have the idea, and when I get a scanner XD.

• Like 1

lol.. to me, my fingers are just not skillful enough. songs with fast or irregular tempo are too much for me! hahaha..

I also played violin once, but I easily gave up after taking the lesson for some months ^^;

yeah, "mood" is the most important thing. when I really get in the mood, and have a great idea in mind, I would do it until I finish even if it takes hours.

fanart? waa.. yes I want to do it someday. when I have the idea, and when I get a scanner XD.

Well I did learn play guitar it was classic one... my fingers are just to short... --;;;

Any way I will wait until you get you idea and a scanner... ^^

I drew and cosplayning ^^ or then I make alot of thing that just comes to my mind.....I really love´s books...OTL...so I´m most a nerd

I don't think people who like book is nerd... Just love book little more then other... ^^

Oh... cosplayning... Do you make your own costume? or buy it?

I hear the buying the costume cost alot...

Even make is hard... --;;;

Keep up and hope to see your cosplayning ant cosplay section... ^^

I have some cosplay I have buy but now I´m only make them and I get some help from friends something´s :D

I will try my best ^w^

Oh... You make... I never done any cosplay... Only hear about that is cost alot...

So you will post it... I will wait for it... ^^