Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Fanclub

qinuox

According to the January issue of Ciel (released Nov 30), a YOKOZAWA TAKAFUMI NO BAAI ANIME IS IN THE WORKS! No release date yet, and no clarification if it'll be multiple or a single OVA or what, but there will likely be details announced at the Junjou Romantica 10th Anniversary Event held December 8 (one week from now), as Aikawa announced on the Marukawa Twitter account that Trifecta fans will not want to miss it .. aren't those the best news ever?! ^.^

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just started watching Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (I'm only a couple episodes into season 2) and I was thinking "I might actually like this better than Junjou..." but then I re-watched the first episode of Junjou and now I love them both.

I guess (this might sound strange since this is a yaoi forum) what I find interesting and fun is the publishing aspect of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. The world of publishing and editing has always caught my attention. I'd never considered what it takes to publish and create works of manga, so I've found I have a new respect for those writers, artists, and publishing houses. Even though it's probably exaggerated a great deal in the anime as opposed to how it works in real life (maybe not?) I still find myself intrigued by it.

On a side-note, I can't decide which couple is my favorite *____*

• 4 weeks later...

I think sekaiichi hatsukoi have ost for opening and ending a bit better than junjou romantica.. I really love this anime :cuteonion7:

I've watched all of episodes in a onenight!

:cuteonion54:

• 4 months later...

My favorite couple from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is KisaxYukina :""> I really like Yukina's sweet personality. Anyway, I watched the anime and read the manga. I really do love this.

I like Takano x Ritsu :hamtaro-005 (8): . I do also think sekaiichi was a little beter than junjou but I love them both the same

OMGOSH!! A Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi fanclub!!!!!!!! *fangirls to death*

I love this anime so much, I have yet to read to manga!!! Its so good, I've only got to episode 5 of season 1 so far. I really like the first to parings, don't know the situation between the last paring, but so far I really like the first paring Onodera and Takano. I think so far the second paring was intense the most so far, the first time you see them its boom intense. OMGOSH I can't wait to see the rest of the series!!

Count me in!!! ~

• 1 month later...

@ Miss Blank LOL Same here except, I watched in a whole afternoon. I really like Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi too. Nice too see a fan club for this.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a fan too! I just discovered it last summer and I couldn't stop watching/reading it!

I got addicted to the openings and endings too~rabbit3

I love the Nostalgia & Erotica pairings the most! rabbit8

Most favorite Yaoi manga of all time.

I love TakanoxOnodera and KisaxYukina! >///

I don't know why but I'm not into HatorixChiaki. :/

And of course I'll never forget him...... I just love this guy.

di-5B7V.png

ASDFGHJKL

Well i love this anime too XD

I just got pissed off at the rain scene, stupid rain. It's your fault Takano-san didn't hear Onodera's confession. grrrrrrrrrr

And PS I LOVE KOU YUKINA huehuehue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wah~~

I finally read finish the manga after watching bits and pieces of the anime, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is amazing~

Yet, even though all 4 couples are on their way of happiness, I feel that Chiaki should find happiness too!

Then....

While looking around for a fanfiction of Chiaki and OC...

I found this amazing fanfiction!!~~~

WARNING!

This can be a little rated but the pairing is awesome!~

>.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So? For those who read it, what do you think of it?

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i'm really in love with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :cuteonion8: . the story is great and the characters are well-made but the thing that i fell for is the lines . i believe everyone would want to hear these lines even once in their life from the people they are in love with , right ? the character that i got attached to is Takano Masamune :cuteonion41: they way he acts , his voice ,even his eyes , i love his eyes , they're filled with a sweet melancholy i can't resist :cuteonion45:

re-reading it again and it still makes my heart beat so fast~ I just love TakanoxOnodera~~ And Kisa-san is tooo adorable~~!!!