• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• Belita

• JenovaVII

For lunch? ... Pasta with tomatoe sauce :)

What would you do if you'd go to the hairstylist and would see that he made you bold?

Probably yell at him and then leave without paying a dime. After that, head to a wig shop :p

What was your first kiss like?

Ah well, not taking those kisses as little kids into account, my first kiss was with my best guy friend, at the time.

I don't really remember the context but we were playing video games in his room and all of a sudden he was kissing me. Then it was something like me asking 'What was that for?' and him answering 'I have no idea.' Then we kissed again. Then we laughed. Then we resumed playing games.

And we lived happy ever after (not), xD. Such stupid memories, really.

How do you like your coffee?

(I like mine black.)

Haha cute story Jenow

Uhm, I like my coffee black as well, but I have to put in a bit of milk for my tummy's sake.

Some punch on the side isn't half bad either :p

Tell me a secret!

I don't like coffee so I don't like it any way :p But for the sake of answering the question, I would like it sweet. Probably with flavored cream like chocolate or caramel :)

What kind of phone do you have?

"Naa... ore eiyuu ni naretakana?" -Zack from Final Fantasy 7 (translation: Hey...did i become a hero?)

What would you do if you would wake up one morning and see all your stuff is gone, including furniture, clothes, tv, everything

"Oh shit i was robbed, got to buy new stuff oh dear... rabbit11 gonna kill the bastard..."

Did you ever thought of running away from everything and everyone you know and start anew somewhere else?

• Like 1

lool i have read a great novel, but sadly it is written in Vietnamese. :(

It's abt boy love, of course. But its plot is full of tragedies.

My favorite food? Many things :D. I can list one-page in length of them :))

but now, only the best food to mine: fruits mixed with yogurt and coconut milk.

I think Hawaii or a breath taking beach in Brasilia :)

Is there a thing without u couldn't live? (I'm not talking about air, food, water...)