Mirage of Blaze CD drama (cobalt tokimeki telephone 1-7 )

sarah3161

1.jpg

Title: Mirage of Blaze Drama CD (Cobalt Tokimeki Telephone 1-7 )

Plot:

Takaya Ohgi is just a typical high school guy who wants nothing more than to protect his best friend and live a normal life. Enter Nobutsuna Naoe, an older man who informs Takaya that he is in fact the reincarnation of Lord Kagetora. Naoe, himself a possessor, awakens Takaya's abilities to exorcise evil spirits and fight the Fuedal Underworld. While most possessors remember their former lives before being reincarnated, Takaya does not. Naoe is thankful for this, considering his passionate and abusive past with his Lord Kagetora. As Takaya improves his abilities , he also begins to remember what Naoe did because of his love for him. Meanwhile the dark forces of the Hojo and Fuma clans begin their attack as the Fuedal Underworld descends upon the living world.

Download Mirage of Blaze Drama CD:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 5

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• angel28

• Dasha B

• Paochan

• 2 years later...

Hi, guys! I want to ask you about something. May be someone can to upload this drama- Mirage of blaze CD 3: Kono Yoru ni Tsubasa Wo, or tell me where I can found it. I would be so grateful)))