Dear diary ...

{yaoi-loveh..}~

eaveryone has memories that they could never forget.

sad or happy, they're things that you can never forget like, when you finally confessed to the one you love, or that day you had this awesome idea that actualy changed something in you'r life, or when you failed at something and it made you depressed for a hole week, or even when you made this really ugly necklace but you were so proud of it .. :leaf5:

well, i wanted to open this thread to .. like, make a diary for all the members in yaoiotaku, a place where we share our memories and feelings, so everyone has to write a memory starting it with (DEAR DIARY), ANYTHING, anyhting that actualy happened to you today, yesterday, the day before, a year ago, anytime. onion2

i'll start :cuteonion48:

DEAR DIARY,

today was my graduation day, it was FANTASTIC, i talked to my friends and said goodbye to them and had so much fun but, there was this one person who .. i've never really talked to and i really wanted to atleast .. say hi, but i've never really had the guts to, well, we were about to leave and i couldn't .. you know, leave without doing what i wanted to do for like, 2 months! but i did leave .. and when i was at the car with mom and my sis, i .. didn't WANNA leave without doing it, so i told them that i forgot something and went inside ... and when i saw her ... i chickened out! and i never said hi, and now ... i'm depressed, and i've spent 15 minutes talking about it without a stop to my bff, and to my girlfriend, and i feel ... horrible .. i know it's stupid, and i shouldn't be so sad, but i don't know what to do, ice-creams have eased the pain, but it still hurts a bit ...

• Like 3

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• nitemare

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear diary today i ran down the stairs as usual and while doing that my sleeve got stuck on the handrails and i fell. While falling i thought please god don't make me break any bones because i remembered how fucking painful it was to do that X)...

And thankfully i didn't break anything except my shirt lol although i think it looks better now than before.

• Like 3

Dear Diary,

I can't sleep. It's been two weeks of regular insomnia. It's not funny anymore. I have ideas already formulated in my head for this story I am working on but something keeps holding me back and I dunno what it is. I am craving for pizza but I can't get one...at least not yet. Where in the world do I find 90s and 80s love songs that I can listen to online without having to downloading anything? I just need to listen to more songs. I wish my hair is longer like up to my upper back at least. That would be nice and very girly. I miss having long hair like that. I dunno if I should dye my hair again or let it breathe for awhile longer. I wanna go to the beach. I wanna bury my feet in sand and soak in the waters up to my chin. I wanna float and I wanna kiss underwater. I haven't done that yet. I have to.

• Like 4

dear diary

I know i promised myself not to ever fall in love with someone ever again T_T# but this guy is special...

I love his confident walk and talk. I love how his eyes makes me insecure.

I hate everything about him... why do i love him?!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Diary,

I have been in that transition stage as I am starting college, I don't know what I want to do or what I want in my life, but I keep on moving one step at a time. Everything has become more complicated as time moves ahead. I feel like I cant really control anything, it scary and exciting. I hope things get clearer as I keep moving forward, but I am unsure of anything at this point. Different people and situations conflict endlessly, it never gets better either. But I still move forward with cautious optimistism, so with everything I have, I will keep on living for everyone I love and for myself as well. Maybe with time and effort everything will be fine. :)

• Like 2

Dear Diary,

In september i'm finally going to highschool and i don't know what's going to happen because i'm reeeally different from most people . It's not that i'm unsure. It's just, you know, new people, friends. I don't give a damn what are they going to think about me but, still, i don't want to be all by myself all the time. If that happens i'm gonna come to this forum and we will all going to become best friends ^^.

And yeah, in my country it's 2 am so i'm hungry. i basically spend whole night and morning here (downloading some manga/anime) so i'm really hangry and i want to sleep but i can't cause i'm addicted to this forum, fb and yt @_@

• Like 2

Dear diary,

T .. today i met a girl who looks like you in my evening class, her appearance, her handwriting look like yours and .... her name is also T ... O.o

it's so hilarious that i know where your brother is studying but you, i don't

----------------------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i'm not snsd fan but i like you guys , super ukes =p~

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Dear diary,

I just found this thread and thought it's pretty fun. So I am reviving it ;D

My feet hurt like heck, I am up since 6AM to run around the city. It's rainy all morning,noon...in brief,all day.

Multitasking now and drinking coffee. I feel tired.

And, here a nice song - '

'

Dear diary..

Oh.. there is diary thread, looks so nice & fun :)

It's such a long, long time I don't write diary as this..

Am I too old to write as I've ever done??

I have a confession..

Yesterday, I didn't go to work because I hung out with my friends...

We'll be apart at the end of November...

It's sad but true...

But life's going on...

Hope everything will be okay for all of us...

SMILE, even you're crying ;)

And THINK OF the great time we have each other..........

I love you, my cutest diary :)

• Like 1

dear diary ,

this damn computer doesn't have auto correction for my spelling i will write my diary after i got home . probably in 6 or 7 hours .

• Like 1

Dear diary,

Today is cold and rainy. I love the cloudy/windy/rainy weather, feels pretty much Halloween-ish.

I am so lazy,under my blanket. No idea how I will get my ass moving to cook something for brother and me. And I feel kinda tired. -yawns-

See you around.

.. 30th of Oct, 2012

[by stranger in a rainy day]

Dear Diary,

I just woke up from having a shitty dream --(*nuts! how did I work at a construction site?). Well my morning was so-so, waking up at twelve p.m. and as usual minding the computer first. Mattaku! It's so hot, I didn't felt like taking a bath, but at 1 I did. The water was hot--the place was hot--everything was hot (*except the lemons inside the fridge). Cooped up in this room for the entire day, just going downstairs to eat, to pee, or probably to fart. I am lazying around, such an unproductive human I am. Can I just go ranting in here? Nope probably not. Anyway nothing progressive is happening. And thus this shitty entry ends here.

P.S : I wished, i really wished that I could eat the donuts that were on the TV ad awhile ago.

GIN (oct. 30,2012 /10:11 p.m)

• Like 1

dear diary,

I am sick for 3 days, I'm fed up

I caught a cold or flu and today was the worst

my head hurts and I'm so groggy

ps: the good thing is that I don't go to school loool

Rei

31st of october, 2012

• Like 1

Dear Diary:

It's weird to write here instead of on a piece of paper. The sky is completely orange and the fog is so thick that one could think I'm in London. Beautiful dream. We've celebrated a dear friend's bday, it feels odd to see your friends become men and see how our worlds become different. To see how childhood friends start a new life in different places and you don't have room in it. They have become men but you're still the same braided girl waiting for them with the ball under your feet.

Brid

31.10.2012 ( Happy Halloween)

• Like 1

Dear diary...

Hot and burn in Bangkok!!

It's changing to cold season, isn't it??

I think I'm gonna melting soon, hahaha..... ;)

So, my students are so nice to me today!!!

Yeah, I've got the power!!!

See you 'round, my diarychan :)

• 10 months later...

dear diary, i feel so down lately..huhu.. i feel like i have this really big load that im carrying.. i don't know what i should do because i don't know why i'm feeling this way in the first please..huhu..

• 2 months later...

Dear Diary, :cuteonion48:

I got something to confess. I really wasn't sad when my best friend moved out. I wonder why. Was it because we didn't hang out much as we used to? Or was it because we separated apart and found new friends? Either way I'm not sad at all. Sometimes I wonder if we were really friends to begin with.

Dear diary,

Xmas is coming.

I think I'll cook something special, haha :)

And I wish My Cherry

could be my tester as she promised xD

I want it'd snow in my country!!

+++++++++++++====

PS. Good news indeed

rabbit8 ^_^!!

Dear diary,

I feel a bit lonely and wish my friend would be online now.

Anyway, I'm happy that I got the vacation and that the Xmas is coming. :leaf4:

Dear Diary,

Today, as usual I was surfing the net. Upon walking to the store, I stumbled upon a weird object, a heart-shaped twig. I placed it at the shelf with the figurines. I kept staring on it---staring---staring---nothing... Dang* I'm hungry, as I was eating some grapes, I felt the urge to throw it outside. And thus I succeeded. Entry ends here.

LESSON LEARNED: don't keep random things.

GIN.

|12/22/13 3:50 p.m|

Dear Diary,

Today have been my usual non-exciting day. Nothing exciting happened even with all the dramas going on surrounding me as they are the usual everyday complains I hear from them. To the point I'm getting sick of it. They do something [perhaps stupid], then they complain, they regretted it, they cry, start a war, cry again, forget about it and then they remember it which leads to another war and more tears. I got dragged along the way whether I want it or not.

Also I'm kinda sad as I might be able to get Vaoi Sony laptop or Alienware laptop for Christmas because of the glasses (worth $300+) I'm getting which might ended up becoming my Christmas present. If that happens then I'm not happy cause even if it's a glasses at least surprised me! Don't buy it when I'm there!? yokie_68.gif

ⒺⓃⓉⓇⓎ ⓵

23/12/13 [7:37 pm]

Dear Diary

My Boyfriend Caught A Cold..

I Wish I Could Confort Him But..

I Have A Bad Luck..

His Parents Wont Let Me Meet Him.

They Said They Hated Me.

Idk Why They Hated Me.

I Could Never Meet Him.

And..His Computer Was Selled By His Parents So I Cant See Him.

My Life Is Destroyed. So Destroyed.

And.. I Just Secretly Go To His Home, I Remember That His House Have Another Door.

I Go In, And Met Him..

We Kissed. And After That At The Door His Sister See Us Kissing And She Started To Yell.

"Mom! Dad! She's Here!" I Was Shocked. I Heard Footstepping. And His Dad Opened The Door.

And Found Us. And The Next Day... He Give Me An EMail. It Says That He Is Going To Indonesia (My Real Hometown)

.... ...... ..... ..... .....

I Cried. I Though This Was One Of My Dream. Because, I Dream A Lot... I Dream Something That Never Come True.

But This One Do... And Now While Typing, I Started Laughing Because, It's Like One Of The Sad Anime I Watch.

Hahaha... :'D

[22 December 2013]

Dear Diary,

I heard an Ed Sheeran song being sung by a guy across the street when I bought something from the convenience store during Christmas eve. His voice sounds painful but so beautiful and his interpretation was amazing. Cool. Street performer during Christmas eve.

Sincerely,

-Lithium-

• 5 weeks later...

Dear diary,

I felt so sad everytime I re-read Vampire Knight ending T^T Of course I love it when Yuuki died. But still, why must my Zero have to die. All this time, I only read fanfictions to satisfy my addictions. Seriously, every night I would imagine that I'm in the story; which I won't tell what I imagine because that would be downright embarassing!

Sadly,

Shana.

.Dear Diary ng Panget.

Last Wednesday was full of sh*t. I was sleeping and then I dreamed of something dreadful. It was so awful that it lasted for a couple of days. Luckily, I was so dumb and some enchanting situation just happened recently. Well yeah!!!!!!! Hope it won't happen again. I like horrid stuffs on my dreams but not deaths of other people, srsly.

P.S : LOL I love softbank's mascot.

G I N | 6:45 a.m 1/27/14