(GAME) Laugh Your ass off ^^

nitemare

So this is another funny game ^^

Basically you write what made you smile today! Or yesterday lol

Ill start first! 8)) I got pissed off at my sister, she messed with my hair-products and she was standing in the kitchen with a jam bottle, so i started to go all cave man on her but ofc my parents took her side and told me to just use something else... And since i was so mad (wanted my hair wax) i took the jam bottle from her and poured it on my head then i used it as if it was wax lol theyre the ones that told me to use something else i just did what they asked me to do :p. Ofc after realizing what i did i couldn't stop smiling,

how about you? What made you smile today?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nitemare

• cherryyuri

• Georg

• Yukiya Ayase - "Blue"

to know that, thaks to the forum, that i'm not the only one that think that yaoi is the hottest thing ever!

i'm not a freak! or, at least... not the only one! hahahahaha

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

My little brother scolded my aunt for not getting married "why are you sinning?" He said. O_o that kind made my day since he is 4 years old and he sounded like an old geezer when ge saif it ...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hmm... weeeell.. owo

I got home and my mom told me she changed my bedsheets (and I love the scent) so I rushed to my room and yeah. Well, after some time I decided to throw myself onto my bed and just inhale the nice scent of the clean bedsheets~ Heh~ Buuuut..

As I did that I heard a really loud noise, I fell on the floor aaaaand my bed broke. Yeah. One of it's legs broke. Sooooooo... I was just there... on the floor, I landed on my butt and just stared at my bed. x3

• 4 weeks later...

OAQ I ask my sis what her password on her cellphone is but wouldn't tell me. She said it's important and a total secret. When she wasn't looking, I typed my birthday. I got it right and felt speechless. :)

The boredom thread has been making me die from laughter for the past couple days, along with the conversations I have with Jam and pics my friends send me.

• 3 months later...