Gackt

鼠ドル

He's so damn handsome, really... perfect ;__;

Still can't really believe I'll get to see him!

and just in 3 days!!!

Made a lil .gif of G dancing lol, didn't turn out great but wth >_

g-dancing.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• cherryyuri

• Saga

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems so unreal, going up there tomorrow night and on tuesday its finally going to happen - the concert!

Franck (Tenshin26100) was awesome enough to do this pic for us :3

tumblr_lpkb5qCekK1r0zyxuo1_500.png

• Like 2

its okay, joon.. us 3 can be together.. i have no problem with that. ;]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! THE DAY IS COMING! EXCIIITIIIINNNGGGG!!

Yeah I know, it's tomorrow, sooo excited :D

Me having a fair chance of sleeping tonight on the train? Not likely... He's also on his way to stockholm right now, probably just got to Sweden, so they have a long busride to Stockholm left :3

After the concert in Stockholm they are heading to Moscow for the YFC Europe Tour FINAL!

Ofc, after that G will attend the Kenshin Festival in Niigata and then the YFC Japan tour starts~

Here's a few pics from last years Kenshin festival

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5768[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5769[/ATTACH]

Since I'm in such a good mood I might as well post some more funny facts

Random things that G can do: Ride a horse, fly a helicopter, wear silly clothes and get away with it, do goofy dances and get away with it, make girls (and probably some men too) squeel with just a look, make straight men into not-so-straight men and do voice acting for Gundam without a script since he knows most of it by heart.

Things G can't do: hoola-hoop, go around on streets in Japan without starting a craze, hit a woman, go into the back room in supermarkets after a talk at Utaban and eat bread outside of France.

That's the mad aristocrat for you ;)

Just for fun...

s640x480

Mana_Gackt1.jpg

s640x480

• Like 1

he can fly a helicopter???

and there's still something he can't do in life??

OMGGG IT'S TOMORROOOWWWWW!!! so, how's it's going to be? it's in another city?

Since I'm in such a good mood I might as well post some more funny facts

Random things that G can do: Ride a horse, fly a helicopter, wear silly clothes and get away with it, do goofy dances and get away with it, make girls (and probably some men too) squeel with just a look, make straight men into not-so-straight men and do voice acting for Gundam without a script since he knows most of it by heart.

Things G can't do: hoola-hoop, go around on streets in Japan without starting a craze, hit a woman, go into the back room in supermarkets after a talk at Utaban and eat bread outside of France.

That's the mad aristocrat for you ;)

Just for fun...

s640x480

Mana_Gackt1.jpg

s640x480

Those pictures made me laugh, Nezu. In the second one in particular, it really looks like he's looking to what's in between his legs, it's so amusing. The magnum talk cracks me up. (x

Haha yup he can fly a helicopter XD

Yeah, starting to think he knows how to do anything... O_o Though hula-hooping he really can't do, it was adorable when he tried to do it though :3 He always manages to look adorable/sexy in any damn situation lol

Those pictures made me laugh, Nezu. In the second one in particular, it really looks like he's looking to what's in between his legs, it's so amusing. The magnum talk cracks me up. (x

Haha yeah, there's some really funny dears out there making hilarious pics like that xD

Lol, yeah, well he said it himself ahaha... There's bad jokes about it

"Gackt can't go legally with pants on in the US without a hidden weapon-license"

Ahaha yeah, it was epic. It's getting hard for me to remember much specifics now since I'm all worn out lol. But it was just so amazing!!!

Now I'm too tired so I'll go and watch the MARS DVD :3

00005zae

SOOO AWESOME!

I think I missed out on a lot of fanservice however (but I saw G touching Jon's crotch and them humping eachother's legs!)

oh myy!! oh myy!! oh myy!! oh myy!! oh myy!!! oh myy!!! oh myy!!! oh myy!!! oh myy !!!!!!!

at least he sang justified! at least one of those i like/know(...)!

They did all throw out stuff and people jumped to catch them. By reflex I caught a waterbottle, I think it was from Takumi but I'm not certain.

After the show I saw the cute lolita that had been by my side the first 3-4 songs or something and I gave her the bottle after drinking from it. She got all happy, it was kinda adorable~

whaaaaaaaaaaaatt?? i can't believe you got takumi's bottle and gave it to someone else then me....

:Red_fox10:onion4:banhbao35::9onion70::4yoyo22:

Nezumi, I read your report :D It seems like soooooo much fun! I envy you hun :p

I'm glad you had so much fun! :hamtaro-005 (8):

But who is Jun?

SOOO AWESOME!

oh myy!! oh myy!! oh myy!! oh myy!! oh myy!!! oh myy!!! oh myy!!! oh myy!!! oh myy !!!!!!!

at least he sang justified! at least one of those i like/know(...)!

whaaaaaaaaaaaatt?? i can't believe you got takumi's bottle and gave it to someone else then me....

:Red_fox10:onion4:banhbao35::9onion70::4yoyo22:

It was VERY HOT O_O Practically everyone sqeeled xD

You only knew Justified? :0 I think I have to teach you a lot more~

I'm not a fan of Takumi haha, he's just a new guy who doesn't even really show on the concert so yeah :p

He doesn't take any place like Chirolyn or Junji or Ju-ken did. He's like just there because they need someone who plays...

Nezumi, I read your report :D It seems like soooooo much fun! I envy you hun :p

I'm glad you had so much fun! :hamtaro-005 (8):

But who is Jun?

It really was wonderful, now I can die happy 8)

Jon is the new addition - an extra singer! He and G really work together :3

Jon is the new addition - an extra singer! He and G really work together :3

He sings with Gackt? I mean parts of the songs, or together, like a backsinger? And how does he look like? :D

He sings with Gackt? I mean parts of the songs, or together, like a backsinger? And how does he look like? :D

He sings with G, yup. In the new songs they've made as YELLOW FRIED CHICKENZ he sings alot, well not as much as G but almost half of the songs. And in the old songs he's more of a back-up.

He looks like this:

001xpp3f

• Like 2

It was VERY HOT O_O Practically everyone sqeeled xD

You only knew Justified? :0 I think I have to teach you a lot more~

I'm not a fan of Takumi haha, he's just a new guy who doesn't even really show on the concert so yeah :p

He doesn't take any place like Chirolyn or Junji or Ju-ken did. He's like just there because they need someone who plays...

haha. i don't know much, but i know more than justified.. haha!

and, well.. takumi is cute. that's what matters. haha

Wow! They look so hot together! *__* I'm curious how he sings... tell me a song in which he sings as well :D

The new songs isn't released yet, we have to wait for the single and the new album.

There is however a preview of The End of the Day on their official HP - yellowfriedchickenz.com so go and check it out :)