what makes you scared or worried

sarah3161

just write the things that makes you worried or scared that sometimes you can’t even sleep at night :hamtaro-005 (5):

for me i’m scared about the unknown future , i always worry about tomorrow :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Kisecchi

• igo-kun

• Bloodysadist

i feel fear of 'tomorrow' becoz im really scared about what might happens...

i might be dead..and im scared i didnt have times for remedy or to be forgiven...

and also im afraid of dark..i cant sleep if itz too dark...

hmm..i also scared height...ahaha..too many things to be scared...LOL

• Like 1

i get scared somethin will happen to my mom

my ma kinda raised me aniti-social so i'm really attached to her

i worry all the time

• Like 2

i get scared somethin will happen to my mom

my ma kinda raised me aniti-social so i'm really attached to her

i worry all the time

aahh~~~that is so sweet and nice being close to ur mom...^^

well me too... im afraid anything happens to my dad and my mommy...

i dun know wat will happens to me if i lose them...it'll be the biggest and scariest nightmare for me...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I do worry about the future. I have panic dreams because of it.

I do have a deep fear of rats, i.e. I can't even look at pictures of rats or anything rodent-like appearance and yes that includes gerbils, mice, hamsters, etc. scares the crap out of me. i don't care if they're dead or alive, just get them the hell away from me.

i also have fear of heights. i mean, i get very nervous with the prospect of even climbing a ladder. i get very dizzy.

i'm also afraid of riding wild rides in amusement parks like roller coasters. i cannot be forced to ride them or i will really fight you back with everything i've got. i'm serious.

• Like 1

i fear life itself-everything in it, everything that might happen....not much hope for me. plus i have major phobias!! o-o

• Like 1

I fear quite a few things actually...

-Heights. My palms get all sweaty and I get very dizzy.

-Spiders. Whether they are huge or small I don't care. They're ugly and creep me out and I actually scream when I see them.

-Dying. I really don't want to die... I'm afraid of taking that last breath and feeling myself slip away...

-Small spaces. I'm claustrophobic I don't like small spaces. I start freaking out thinking I will run out of air to breathe, which brings me to...

-Suffocating. I have a fear of suffocating. I don't like the thought of not being able to breathe.

-Large groups of people. I'm afraid of embarrassing myself in front of people and I feel awkward and can have anxiety attacks so I prefer smaller groups of people.

-Being abandoned. It's not that I fear being alone (I'm fine being alone actually) I'm just afraid of the people I know walking out on me and the pain it would cause. Because of this, I tend not to have very many friends.

I have a lot more, but I think this list will suffice for now lol

• Like 1

With time my worries and fears changed...

I'm now afraid that anything at all happens to my loved ones :(

I got runned over by a car, i fell from a very high place and twisted my neck, i jumped from a 5m board of a pool i didn't know and almost drwoned there cause i fell bad, and almost got bitten by a wood snake once...

There's not much i'm afraid...

But latelly i've been thinking, i'm afraid to die because i wouldn't bear not to take care of my baby or seeing my husband, friends and familly anymore...

I didn't care much if i died when i was younger, but now it really scares the hell out of me...

So yeah that's probably it...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

mmmmmm all the dangers in my country... I cant live in peace D:

Im always worring.. specially cuz I dont wnt to lose another family member... my heart woudlnt take it -___-

• Like 1

I am afraid of a lot of things actually

-death

-large groups of people

- the dark (if i am alone)

-taxi ( would not get on one until my mom forced me to)

-uncertainty

-disappearing without anyone knowing

-drowning (i once almost did so its been hard for me to learn how to swim)

-horror movies (i am more afraid of the nightmares horror movies produce)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Going to places like the cemetery or hospitals creep me out not scared/worried just creepy feeling comes over me like goose bumps

>.

• Like 1

-I'm not scared of much.... but I think my biggest fear is people. Talking to them, being around them, that sort of thing....

I only talk to two people in real life, and one is my mother XD I'm an expert Mana-sama impersonator.

-I used to be scared of bees, but not now.

-I guess I'm scared of losing my independence also. Like, if people have to do eveything for me. (How could I ask someone to bring me the dirtiest sexiest yaoi manga available!?)

• Like 1

-I'm not scared of much.... but I think my biggest fear is people. Talking to them, being around them, that sort of thing....

I only talk to two people in real life, and one is my mother XD I'm an expert Mana-sama impersonator.

-I used to be scared of bees, but not now.

-I guess I'm scared of losing my independence also. Like, if people have to do eveything for me. (How could I ask someone to bring me the dirtiest sexiest yaoi manga available!?)

Then sweet little sis, how are we going to do with JyJ worldwide tour together?? Or are you gonna overcome your fear for them??? hehehe....

loosing someone dear is the worst fear ever....

• Like 1

Then sweet little sis, how are we going to do with JyJ worldwide tour together?? Or are you gonna overcome your fear for them??? hehehe....

Of course! I would do anything for them ^^ It may take me a while though...

• Like 1