what makes you scared or worried

sarah3161

Of course! I would do anything for them ^^ It may take me a while though...

Thanks god we've got time till summer.... hehehe but you shouldn't be scared of your unni, ne?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Kisecchi

• igo-kun

• Bloodysadist

im scared of Spiders... they really freak me out O_o even in pictures, they're still terrifiying creatures.

Failure, i become so ashamed of myself if i fail something like my exams, making someone proud etc and growing up/becoming old.. im not sure why but i guess im not ready accept the fact im becoming an adult... lol i find this one a weird fear of mine XD

• Like 1

Oh well...I'm scared of many things XD But things which can make me pass out is snakes... I'm afraid just looking them on a picture...

Second are insects I just hate them :X

Hm..also I'm afraid of heights and dark...Well that is XDD

• Like 1

@ Bloodysadist.. you are scared of all things , almost lool : )

i'm scared of spiders, bugs and snakes. ehhh i hate 'em , they are simple disgusting...

• Like 1

what have you written here are those literal things that make you scared. I do feel the same. I am really scared of those words mentioned above. Another thing is that I am really scared of COCKROACHES. They suck!!Really suck and I hate these FLYING COCKROACHES as if they were BIRDS,. Sometimes these freaking cockroaches are pretending to be a BUTTERFLY but all of a sudden you'll just realized that they were NOT!!!, They will just making you annoyed and crazy!!!,..o_______O,.

• Like 1

Omg.. no Cockroaches pls... i hate and scared of 'em also. if there is one cockroaches then i'm runing away , if its in my house then i do call my sister and saying "there is huge cockroache, pls come and kill it before it does kill me" haha and after all she said "ehhh it was only lil cockroache" but come on big or lil one is the same. ewww o.o

• Like 1

@ Bloodysadist.. you are scared of all things , almost lool : )

i'm scared of spiders, bugs and snakes. ehhh i hate 'em , they are simple disgusting...

I know right,dear? XDD Btw I hate and cockroaches...XDD Its not..that I'm so scared seeing them,but just..its disgusting XD

• Like 1

@ Bloodysadist... yeah !! no more cockroaches pls lool. and no more breakfast also for me after talking about those things. ewww yeah totally disgusting hehe :p

• Like 1

@ Bloodysadist... yeah !! no more cockroaches pls lool. and no more breakfast also for me after talking about those things. ewww yeah totally disgusting hehe :p

@Yuukina: AHAHAHA Poor guy...XDD

• Like 1

Mr. Cockroach??..Who is Mr. Cockroach anyway???..hihihihihi,.. No COCKROACHES allowed!!, Even those Flying pretending just like BIRDS or BUTTERFLY!!!,..I will kill them instantly,..buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....@______@,.

• Like 1

@ igo-kun .. you started Cockroach subject !! you are guilty xD and yesh if i'm seeing one Cockroach in my house then i will call you :p so you can kill it .. done :D

• Like 1

hihihihiih,.. But I think I will be having a hard time to kill them even just a tiny one,....hihihihiih...Its not enough to kill the one you can see because there could be 10 thousand left behind or even million,..O__O..hahahahahahah

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid of the darkness, the dogs, people;) (and men, especially). I'm afraid that I could be hurt so I don't have any lasting relationships (of friendship or love).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid of bugs, especially spiders and mosquitoes and bees Y_Y I'm also afraid of people. Everything about them scares me. :( One reason is that due to many bad experiences I'm afraid that people who are important to me suddenly abandon me without any explanation. And if I'm in a place like shopping mall or school etc. and surrounded by many people, I'll start to feel so terrified, my heart starts to beat faster and it becomes hard to think clearly and uugh I just wanna run and hide. I'm used to having earphones on my head all the time and music playing loud and that's when it's all right, but if I take the earphones off it starts again. T__T And I'm really a pathetic case when it comes to social skills because usually I'm so afraid to say something stupid and make someone upset I'll end up saying nothing at all ; __ ;

Haha maybe this became ranting about some off topic angsty stuff but what really makes me scared and worried most are other people. ;(

rabbit0

• Like 1

I already posted, but I think this is different...

college scares me. but I gotta go, need the money.

my town scares me. talk about chav-ville. :/

most of all, people expecting me to talk when I got nothin to say scares me.

and the book I'm reading right now. I don't wan't sexy gay vamps to die!

• Like 1

Not being noticed, taken seriously, or cared about is most likely my biggest fear. At least that's what most of my nightmares evolves around anyway. Do you have any idea what's it's like when nobody pays you any positive attention, or in fact any attention at all?

I have people I love with all my being. I'd do anything to keep them happy. I just hope they at least care a little about me as well.

Those who have watched or read Naruto. You know how Naruto was always ignored by everyone when he was little? Yeah, that's how I had it for 10 freakin' years in school. I'm over it though, it's in the past. But I guess I'm still a little afraid of it happening again.

• Like 1