Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• Revenga

• Kujaku

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I choose mine because of my current obsession, Big Bang...or more specifically Daesung because he's so cute, funny, and unique in all the best ways. And the words underneath are just something silly that I put because my sense of humor is silly. :leaf18:

Umm...Do anyone need to ask why? Attention grabbing thing simply. To confess something for the man in the picture.

Always in my thoughts and heart as I know your fans are in your heart and thoughts. -XiuLin

He's an beautiful soul and man too. And He shines so bright to me. Finer than the brightest gem. -XiuLin

Like this if you seen it.

Simply because I can relate. Although the real meaning of the whole song is in contrast with the kind of interpretation I have in mind, still, that line is exactly what I wanted to say.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Because I'm currently obsess with Magnus and Alec...but I do not like the movie actors. I'm in love wit Harry Shum Jr. and Matthew Daddario chemistry together.

Like rin, I'm a rebel. The past is the past and how hard life can be, I'm living it with a big and kind heart.