Beauty Tips.

shimkiseo

I just wanna share this to you guys since i know majority of us here are teens and in their 20's. We dont want to be "UGLY". So here are some tips (actually, this is from a site i used to visit every night to get some new informations about beauty and make up's) i wanna share with you guys.

Skin Care Routines for Morning and Evening

Step 1:

Cleansing the Face Morning and Evening

One of the most important steps to any beauty regimen is daily cleansing of the facial area. At minimum, you should cleanse your face twice a day, in morning and in evening. Whether you choose a facial cleansing bar or a foam wash for the task doesn’t matter. However, you should be sure the cleanser you use is right for your skin type. If you’re not sure, visit a makeup counter at your local department store to find out what type of skin you have.

Cleansing is extremely important in the morning, so you can be sure any dirt that collected in the night is cleared away before you apply cosmetics. In the evening, it’s important to wash away the dirt and makeup from the day. With today’s modern products, cleaning your face should only take you a few minutes and every woman has at least two minutes to spare in the morning and at night!

Step 2:

Apply Toner to Tight and Clean Pores at Night

Whether you have dry, normal, oily or combination skin, it’s important to use a toner right after you’ve cleansed your face at night. A toner further removes dirt from your face and works to tighten your pores. Again, be sure you choose a toner specifically for your skin type, to see the best results. To apply toner, simply wet a clean cotton ball with it and swipe it across your face. If you’re in an extreme hurry, you can always choose to hit the most important areas like your forehead, nose and chin. Many people make the letter “I” across their face, with their toner cotton ball, if they are in a hurry.

Step 3:

Use Moisturizer in the AM (with sunscreen) and PM (anti-aging)

Moisturizer is very important to help you protect your face from aging and to help repair the damage already done to your skin. Learning how to apply moisturizer is extremely simple. All you need to do is wait for your toner to dry completely and then apply your facial lotion all over your face. Blend it in gently (do not scrub) and wait for it to dry before applying your makeup. If you want extra protection, look for moisturizers with sunscreen built in. In addition, if you are more concerned about skin aging, look for varieties that offer added age reversal effects.

Remember, you only get one set of skin to live with for your entire life! So, treating it well even if you’re young is extremely important. Learning how to properly care for your skin can help you reduce the signs of aging, repair signs of aging, steer clear of blemishes and always show up with a clear and fresh face. Your makeup will go on smoother and you’ll feel more confident when your skin looks radiant and beautiful!

For more tips you can visit

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• JuJu

• Nena21

• sarah3161

That is important... But, also don't forget your sunscreen(suncream)...

I been told by the make-up artice even you don't do make-up you should always wear you sunscreen...

Sun is one damage our skin more then any other... So you should put you sunscreen 1/2 hour before you go out...

And also, when you come in wash you sunscreen... your skin need to breath too...

If you do make-up aways use sunscreen for you make-up bases...

after 30 or 45 there is much different... they said it can stay longer if is higher... but not much...

So... it's best that you can avoid sun much as you can to protact your skin... ^^

And drink least 8 cups of water to give a moisture in you skin...

This in one tip I can give you! ^^

• Like 3

Thanks shim-chan. I think most of people know Michelle Phan or bubzbeauty. They are both very famous youtube-er. Their videos are usually about beautytips, especially about make up and skincare. You guys can visit their channel on Youtube to get more and more great tips. :D

• Like 1

i was about to add the sunscreen too,i once forgotten to put it especially since the sun here can get to 50 celsius

and the result was a nightmare,so dont underestimate the sunscreen even for a day

well, besides that i rarely put any creams because of my oily skin :D

thanks 4 the tips everyone ^_^

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips! It is very good to know these things cause they are important if you want to take care of your skin :)

i was about to add the sunscreen too,i once forgotten to put it especially since the sun here can get to 50 celsius

and the result was a nightmare,so dont underestimate the sunscreen even for a day

well, besides that i rarely put any creams because of my oily skin :D

thanks 4 the tips everyone ^_^

People only put on sunscreen when sun is out...

But, that is wrong... You should put you sunscreen even where isn't any sun is out...

Because even it is cloudy but that don't mean there is no sun...

When is rain day is other story... but it not you still need to put on you sunscreen...

Also, on winter you still need to put you sunscreen...

If you are goind out for skiing you better...

Snow reflect sunlight so it will damage you skin even more... also, the wind!!!

So don't ever forget to put you sunscreen no matter what!!!!

Only problem I have is my eyes are too sensitive, so it is hard for me to even put the sunscreen for sensitive skin with no smell... --;;;

I just go short distand, put on and when I come back I just wash quickly... but still it hurt my eyes... T T

• Like 1

Thanks for the beauty tips, shim!

I'm guilty of not putting sunscreen on myself though. U__U It's like I'm daring the sun to get me toasty. I'm kinda pale. I wanna get a little darker. When I go out in the sun..I only turn red and then in a few hours...I'm pale again. so boring! gyuuu~~ @__@

But I do moisturize but I'm a little picky with lotions 'cause I want them to be absorbed by my skin right away. I don't like looking slippery or greasy. I look for water-soluble ingredients.

I also avoid paraben products. absolute no no for me.

I also avoid whitening skin products or bleaching skin products. I fail to see the point in using them. I think everyone should be proud of your skin color.

for facial scrubs...my favorite brand is St. Ives blemish control. really makes your face feel so clean and supple. ♥

another beauty tip!

KEEP SMILING! ^________^ it makes you look younger and happy.

I forgot to say... if you like to put in lip gloss...

You should know that lip gloss make you sunburn on your lip... make you get skin cancer...

So you should put lip blam with sunscreen in it...

This is also the place you should take care of... ^^

JOHNSON BABY COSMETIC is also a good brand for considering.

(lool I'm not kidding!I'm serious :D)

Cause its products are used for baby, it's enough gentle, pure and safe for baby's skin, the most fragile skin of all.

I myself love its moisturizer and lotion so much :D

JOHNSON BABY COSMETIC is also a good brand for considering.

(lool I'm not kidding!I'm serious :D)

Cause its products are used for baby, it's enough gentle, pure and safe for baby's skin, the most fragile skin of all.

I myself love its moisturizer and lotion so much :D

Well it not my skin is only problem... My eyes are the most problem I have...

I can even use that product... it still hurt my eyes... T T

I just give up on make-up any way... --;;;

But, I think this will be good tip for first timer... ^^

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread but i found this and thought it was a very useful beauty tip, honestly i didnt even know some of these tips exist lol it just made me realize how useful petroleum jelly is XDDD so i wanted to share it~

tumblr_n4rpy9kJxh1sustufo1_1280.jpg

-Eat healthy foods. Avoid oily stuff.

-Once in a while, esp. If you use make up, visit the dermatologist. A facial won't cost much.

-have enough sleep, sunlight, and intake of liquids.

-avoid being angry always. :) it's funny but this will help alot.

-smile. :) basic beauty tip.

Exercise

Moisturize

Be a blood donor. - not only improved your health, skin etc.. It also saves lives. :)

Have a massage once in a while. Helps with the blood circulation

Remove stress from your life ( easier said than done)

Avoid junk foods ( lol if only, right? )

At the very least, drink lots of water