How did you found out that you are gay and how did you feel about it ?

Lulu-kun

Lately i'm often thinking 'Am i gay?' and stuff like that. Do i just want to be different, or do i really have a thing for girls? I don't know -.-:cuteonion51:

I don't think i would mind if i'm gay and i was wondering what would you feel

and for those who are gay - how did you foud out, how did you feel and have you already told your parents about that, how are they feeling about that etc

so basically, if you could, tell me the whole story about it

so sorry to bother :cuteonion50:

• Like 14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lulu-kun

• cherryyuri

• sarah3161

• jamieboy

i'm a girl and i'm straight.yes, i have a time in my life when i asked myself that question but then i realized that it was just... a thing. a few times i have look at a girl and thougt "oh, she's hot" and maybe even think other stuff.. hehe. but it was just that and soon i would forget it. i have never felt anything deeper to a girl. so, well... i'm sorry that i don't know how to help you.

but if you need to talk.. feel free!!

• Like 7

girl can be gay? or you mean is yuri?

Like Cheeryyuri said ..i'm also Think about that question too.I'm Straight.and i like to see beauty girl..but im dont have a feeling on that.

• Like 2

i'm a girl and i'm straight.yes, i have a time in my life when i asked myself that question but then i realized that it was just... a thing. a few times i have look at a girl and thougt "oh, she's hot" and maybe even think other stuff.. hehe. but it was just that and soon i would forget it. i have never felt anything deeper to a girl. so, well... i'm sorry that i don't know how to help you.

but if you need to talk.. feel free!!

okay, so i'm going to think of it as just a thing, thaaaaaank you foxy3

girl can be gay? or you mean is yuri?

Like Cheeryyuri said ..i'm also Think about that question too.I'm Straight.and i like to see beauty girl..but im dont have a feeling on that.

i don't have a feeling too. I'm just wondering what if. =.=

but, thaaaaaank you sooo much. both of you :33 :leaf3:

i'm a girl and i'm straight.yes, i have a time in my life when i asked myself that question but then i realized that it was just... a thing. a few times i have look at a girl and thougt "oh, she's hot" and maybe even think other stuff.. hehe. but it was just that and soon i would forget it. i have never felt anything deeper to a girl.

same as me :D

• Like 2

hahahaha! Just love this thread. Hi there, im shim. And maybe some of the people here know about me aleady. Im a SUPER GIRLY GAY. I mean, GAYYYYYY!

hmmmp. what else? Im so diva. PROUD TO BE GAY. hahahaha.

• Like 16

I am gay for Yaoi!....

Became Gay because Of Yaoi!...

Knew I was gay because of Yaoi!

and..If my parents knew....then..Wahh!!!Y^Y....

No more Yaoi.....so...I will keep my secret...

• Like 8

hey! u don't mind if i join right?! xDD anyway >

sometimes i ask myself that question .. and i was in love with a girl before i know yaoi i think *-* ..

but now i totally hate yuri and love between girls i mean eww .. forgive me >_

i'm straight but sometimes when i see i girl umm maybe i say she's cute or hot ..

but i think i have a little gayness really a little .. maybe if i love her .. 2 days or 3 days and i will forget her .. ^^"

and cherryyuri same as me ..

• Like 2

Well, I've always been bisexual. I could care less about the gender, if I'm attracted to someone I'd be attracted all the same be it a man or a woman. I also never had any doubts or regrets or guilty feelings or even those rumored psychological trips to discover the self and whatnot, nothing like that.

Honestly, if I had to compare it to something it would be like "1+1=2".

a) If you like people of the same sex you're homosexual.

b) If you like people of the opposite sex you're heterosexual.

c) If you like people of both sexes you're bisexual.

"Oh, I see. I guess I'm bi then." Like that. (:

Acceptance and/or denial is the major problem gay people have to overcome (like a final boss in a game, i guess), both due of their own inner struggle and self-admission and also because of how society perceives/will perceive them. It must be tough, and understandably so, after all the World is filled with prejudice and discrimination.

But not me. I am my own person and won't change by influence of the people around me.

• Like 15

@ JenovaVII

Well, I've always been bisexual. I could care less about the gender, if I'm attracted to someone I'd be attracted all the same be it a man or a woman. I also never had any doubts or regrets or guilty feelings or even those rumored psychological trips to discover the self and whatnot, nothing like that.

Honestly, if I had to compare it to something it would be like "1+1=2".

a) If you like people of the same sex you're homosexual.

b) If you like people of the opposite sex you're heterosexual.

c) If you like people of both sexes you're bisexual.

"Oh, I see. I guess I'm bi then." Like that. (:

Acceptance and/or denial is the major problem gay people have to overcome (like a final boss in a game, i guess), both due of their own inner struggle and self-admission and also because of how society perceives/will perceive them. It must be tough, and understandably so, after all the World is filled with prejudice and discrimination.

But not me. I am my own person and won't change by influence of the people around me.

You're a hell of a great woman miss Jenow :*

• Like 1

First things first, I have been straight, until this "identity crisis" crap came to mind. lool

I like girls but I have had boyfriends before, so I think I'm bi. When I see cute girls, I like to flirt with them, but by the time a hot guy passes by, that desire will vanish into thin air. So I thought, why not trying it out? I consulted this friend of mine, a bi-almost-gay girl. We were talking about her intercourse with her ex-gf (sorry about that), and I must admit, there was something in me while we were conversing. And so the story goes on and on...

Do I have something for girls? Maybe, maybe not. I find some girls attractive that I can't take my eyes off them or having the urge to kiss them but sometimes, I call it "enviousness." Their hot, I'm not, that sort of self-loathe (not exactly like that). Lol! Can it be like that? It's not being indecisive but you'll know it when it comes right? Once you find a girl, stick to girls if you like, or find another guy. Whatever makes you happy. Would it safe to say that I'm bi? Well, I don't really care. About the family, it will chaotic but it would be best to think about that when you already know who you are. ;) Good luck :)

Sorry for making a reflection. ;)

• Like 5

I'm, just as Jenow, bisexual. I have known ever since I was like 10 or something like that that I do like girls as well as being attracted to men. For me it was nothing strange at all - I like a person for who he/she is, gender doesn't matter.

How do I put this... I like beautiful persons. And there's beauty in both men and women, only that they're beautiful in different ways... Or something like that.

My friends know I'm bi and I'm sure my whole family knows as well (even though I haven't sat down and said "mom, dad, I'm bi").

Liking/loving someone from the same sex isn't anything to be ashamed of at all. People all have their preferences. It's not something that you can change - so why feel ashamed or deny it? Accept it.

• Like 7

i think that, most of all, people need to respect each other.

respect other people choice.

respect other people feelings.

• Like 4

i like guys

but sometimes i do check out a girl now an then

but i would & will NEVER date in my life

honestly b/c i HATE kissing

i have no idea y, jus that i think kissing is gross

its sweet when other couples do it

but i jus...

thats a no no for me :cuteonion55:

Do you guys mind if I join? I first knew I was bi in high school... I had a huge crush on this guy at school and I was confused about these feelings for a while... but I talked it out with friends that were bi/gay and it really helped to talk to someone that understood what I was going through... so I then finally plucked up the courage to ask him out, but he turned me down because he was straight... anyway... bottom line is, if you're confused about anything, it's best to talk to someone who knows and has been through it, they give the best advice ^^

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever have a wet dream??? If yes, it was a guy or a girl? I think that's the answer...

Never had one with a girl, I can tell how pretty they are but what turns me on in seconds is a very hot guy, so I think I'm straight....

I'm bisexual. I only came out last year but I think I've always felt this way for a long time but didn't know at the time exactly what I was feeling. So I let the confusion overwhelm me all those years. @___@ Had someone helped me realize this from the very start, perhaps things would have been a whole lot easier because I wasn't in denial. I just didn't know what the heck was going on with me.

But when I finally did come out to people I trusted, it felt like an enormous weight has been lifted off me. They also accepted me for who I am. I'm just so relieved I finally figured out what all this confusion was all about. I feel so much better now. :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am gay for Yaoi!....

Became Gay because Of Yaoi!...

Knew I was gay because of Yaoi!

and..If my parents knew....then..Wahh!!!Y^Y....

No more Yaoi.....so...I will keep my secret...

best post ever!!!

I'm bi. Not really known for long, but like Jenow and Nezu said before, there was no confusion or denial, I just thought, wow that girl is really hot (ku-chan started it lol) and that was it.

Beauty and love are not restricted to gender, male or female does not matter. I would have to say that I prefer guys though, mainly based on personality.

I've found my self checking out girls, imagining things, dreaming about girls... it doesn't bother me, but I doubt I'd ever tell anyone, unless they asked.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm homosexual. I think I've noticed this that day when - maybe I was about eleven years old that time - I had to prepare for the school's carnival with my class. I had a best friend - pretty blond haired girl and when we were dressing up (I was a knight and she was dressed like a princess) suddenly I' ve a desire to kiss her, to hold her in my arms and protect her (if only in this tale, role-playing). For sure, I hadn't done something like this:) I just... pretended to joke. I think I still love her after all these years. but you know how it is... I couldn't tell her something like that. She was and always will be just my friend. and she has a boyfriend after all. she isn't like me - she's totally normal.

after that - of course - was other people. but first love is first love - maybe it always stays somewhat ,,saint'' to you;)