How did you found out that you are gay and how did you feel about it ?

Lulu-kun

*Originally Posted by*cherryyuri*

i'm a girl and i'm straight.yes, i have a time in my life when i asked myself that question but then i realized that it was just... a thing. a few times i have look at a girl and thougt "oh, she's hot" and maybe even think other stuff.. hehe. but it was just that and soon i would forget it. i have never felt anything deeper to a girl.

same as me :D

Waaa, that was a 2011 post ^_^

Well, it's complicated

I always felt attracted to girls but I thought it was because girls and boys are segregated.

At the age of 25, couple of months ago, I decided to admit it that I was bi

I never thought bi exist. ^_^ plus, labels are not really a big deal to me. It's just a way to get to know yourself better

After some strong attraction , both physical and emotional to a girl, I decided to stop lying to myself

Well, I still like men

But I will NEVER say this-with lots of other stuff- to anyone or else I will be beheaded >_>

I'm a positive person who hopes for a better tomorrow ^_^

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lulu-kun

• cherryyuri

• sarah3161

• jamieboy

• 2 months later...
Guest アヤ

Will I found out that I don't like boys at all and I had a girlfriend but our relashion ship didn't get deeper (^_^') so I just didn't think about it anymore and she's just my best friend now

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a guy and I have only been with guys. I wouldn't be opposed, necessarily, to dating a girl but I've never thought about it. So I guess being "gay" was my default.

I am female and when I was 16 I had the first crush on a girl. It was weird and was confused, but it felt right to have a crush on her.

After that I dated both boys and girls, so I realized that I am bi. But when I think about it, it was a girl which I loved the most. Unfortunately I never dared to ask her out so we only stood friends...

• 3 weeks later...
Lately i'm often thinking 'Am i gay?' and stuff like that. Do i just want to be different, or do i really have a thing for girls? I don't know -.-:cuteonion51:

I don't think i would mind if i'm gay and i was wondering what would you feel

and for those who are gay - how did you foud out, how did you feel and have you already told your parents about that, how are they feeling about that etc

so basically, if you could, tell me the whole story about it

so sorry to bother :cuteonion50:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've never discussed how things happened with me but since this topic has come up... But keep in mind I don't consider myself gay. I'm Bisexual.

I'm a thinker and I think a lot so when it started for me it was purely just imagining different relationships. I realised I act odd when I'm around attractive people of the same gender, so naturally I explored it further. It was definitely a frightening experience but eventually you realise you are who you are - Work with it!

I've not had a "crush" on anyone at school. If what you are experiencing is not a fleeting thought but an actual feeling you have then you may in fact be Gay but obviously it's not conclusive. Try thinking about someone imaginary (maybe a model or celebrity?) from the same sex in a sexual way and think about how you feel about that. Does it please you or is it just something that amuses you for the moment then you go onto think about something else like... Chicken?

I really do hope you get your answer since so many have reached out in this thread to give their thoughts.

Best of luck x

Dev

• 2 months later...

I think I have always known I was gay? I have always liked other boys but I never really thought much about it or really knew what it meant until the end end of elementary school when I found out what being "gay" actually was :p My parents knew I was gay before I even knew what "gay" was.