Life is what for you?

현애

Life is how you live your everyday life. This is one of those question where in there is no right answer and there is no wrong opinion. People will always have different experiences in live hence there are different points of views in defining what it is. But, you know the more we try to learn about life or see what it is for, the more it gets more complicated. There are tons of opinions and metaphors and sayings and stories about life out there that one can get confused on what it is for.....

maybe it is just something that we have to live on and live for each day and when were gone, the people who stayed will be the ones who will define what our lives was all about.

So.Share with me Guys .Life is what for you ? :)

• Like 1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• 현애

• TaigaYuu

• deirmentia

ummm i think life is such a good experience for the person ! for example .. people don't show thier good side in normal and happy moment .. they show the real side for sad moment and hard days .. some of people just want your friendship for thier interest , and if hard days comes they just go away and let u by your self .. they don't need u in that moment , and life is horrible .. live the day feeling like u gonna die tomorrow .. every life is not clear from troubles .. Shortcut: life is not good thing and try to make your style better and better , trusting god and believing him .. that life from my opinion

• Like 2

hmm, it's a hard question and you need to think about it

alot of people don't know why they are living because life its (shitty) >__

for me i live my day to the fullest because no one knows what might happen tomorrow i don't wanna have any regrets so its like you said Chokorēto ( live the day feeling like u gonna die tomorrow ) ,i always hope for a better tomorrow though O_O

i don't remember what manga was but i remember that someone said that crying and getting hurt or disappointed is part of life like happiness .. or something like that .

• Like 1

I think Life is to Live....Simply...we are just here to face challenges....:hamtaro-005 (5):

It would be boring if life didn't exist....I have lots of questions which cannot be merely answered...

But anyways...Just Live Life to the Fullest! and by Fullest

I mean Lets enjoy Yaoi!...XD
:hamtaro-005 (8):rabbit8:leaf15::7yoyo10:foxy2:6onion72::valentine223:
  • Like 1

Now that's a really deep question Miho sweet honey bee :p

I've asked myself that same question loads of times...

And the funny thing is i havent come up with a final answer, because each time i think, ok this is what life is...something comes up that tell's me otherwise..

I'll just say this maybe, life is supose to be lived in your own way, a way that will change with age, with moments, with feelings and with the people you meet throughout life...only that.

Because, you might live it to the fullest or not, you might have fun or not, you might enjoy it or not, it is your choice...but you're still living it in your own way... Life it's made of choices, and the ones we make, will determine what we from from life itself...

The meaning of life, to me changes from person to person, because we're all diferent (thank god), we all want different things, and wish for different things.... So life is just that, your own choices, your own wishes fullfield, or living trying to fulfill them :)

:p

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

Life for me is boring. I had these endless cycles and I lack motivation for it, really. It's not like I don't have inspiration, I had family and friends for that. But life for me is just necessarily 'living,' it would be too much for me to call it an enjoyment. I mean, I'm one of those people who don't/won't/can't really find happiness in everything, even small things, afraid that something awful would come as an exchange.

So yeah, life is ----uh... i don't know. I'll just have a rain check and let you all know.

Well, the answers really depend on each person. As for me, Life is something that we need to value more. People always take their life for granted. People make mistakes, we are not perfect human beings. Life is something what we want to do in our everyday living. We fear death, we fear anything that goes beyond what's "okay". As the saying goes, "live your life to the fullest", some people might (also) take this quote for granted, but we SHOULD! People should take each of the consequences they'll be taking if ever they choose the "wrong" path of their lives, like stealing, murder, those ugly acts. Life is something we need to treasure because once we're dead, we can't rewind our past.

Life is what for me?

To me... it's a big ball of colorful yarn. And by each yarn you pull out, you're getting closer to your answer that you're looking for. Which is something that you're good at. Talents, strength, weakness, etc. As for emotion(al) wise, it's like a roller coaster (or a train), that keeps going over and over. Yes, it will make stops. But those stops are a learning lesson or something you can see from another angle. Until it's clear enough to where you stand. Heck, to me, it's just another random day that changes but it doesn't feel like change until you see it. Or feel it or whatever.

It could also be a misunderstood by certain angles or how we see it, without seeing the whole picture. While learning about yourself and such. To me, it's a puzzle that needs to be solved. And then on to the next. Until I learned something and move on to something much more. That's all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think, life isn't like it seems. After some time passes you see it is not like your imagines. Or maybe it is an imagine itself,.. Everything is fake and we think that we're living. But what did make us believe that?

Life is all about playing with the fake concepts and behavioral systems established by our ancestors, utilizing their knowledge and inventions to build upon that; make the world an even more interesting place for humans, however nonsensical this roller coaster of sorrow and effort is... and I feel like we're finally there at the gates of happiness. I'm actually happy to be alive in these times; one more worthless privilege that's been granted to me. As a modern man I can do so much more than the savages before us. I can do as I please and nobody really cares! Bravo world, thank you for letting me live now, however nonsensical that is!

Life is about me and you playing our roles. Like actors in a theater, we play our part and use others and their ideas to make life fun! Life is FUN! It's all about Fun!

Beyond that, there's no real point in living, no point in anything. To me, life is about enjoying our time in this fake world with you guys. Ultimately, everything is nonsensical and not worth my effort. Any experience, any concept, really... which is why I am unhappy sometimes. I've been thrown into this without my consent, sent into this enlightened world with no prospects on a bright tomorrow. I'm supposed to be happy and live... and pass.

No wonder NEET-dom is getting so popular these days! Honestly, let's all just have fun, there's no point in anything, really.

Unless there's something beyond this life here... which I hope is true; that hope is the only thing that's been keeping me from becoming a devoted full-time NEET.

Life's an endless roller coaster of thoughts, emotions and decisions with no ultimate consequences. That's what life is to me (sort off...).

:Hot:

Lol...such a philosophical question :/

Life is a chance/ or a curse (depends how you see it) of being part of the world : To get to see the Earth, to get to live like a human being, speak, getting attached, getting angry and hurt. It is a chance to experience EVERYTHING you have experienced so far. And ever if you might say those were shitty experience....well, life goes on, and gives you a chnace of looking back at them and being thankful/ or not (again depending of how you want to live this life) for them to have happend. Otherwise, you wouldn't have become the unique person that you are today :]

Life isn't permanent, so I chose to see it as a chance to live this life

For me, life is a journey! it has it's ups and downs, but overall, it can be amazing if you work hard at making it that way. I didn't have the easiest start in life, so I'm trying my best to make something positive out of it :In love: