• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neachy

• Kisecchi

• gin

• Musica

I love that movie!

looking forward to the sequel.

i'm not a fan of zombie films so that's saying a lot. hehe!

well to answer your question, i choose it's better to be smart. luck can run out anytime on anyone. being smart makes more sense because it gives you direction. :)

• 5 weeks later...

I go with smart but with a touch of mad science in it just to see how it turns out. evil lol, :)

I know A lot of bumb smart people and a lot of smart bumb people, a guy that only knows books can not do the hands on that a guy that has done it most of his life. then you got the greats that can pick up something and take it apart then put it back to gether or even make it beater. That why I pick smart but mad.

SMART! coz i believe smart people can creaste thier own luck! like, but he can't do that without a sharp instinct, so i wanna be smart with a sharp instinct! so i can create my won luck! :3

its like in matrix will you choose the red or blue pill..its only on you. in world not exist stupid or smart people..all is your choice what you will be, and which way you choose.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

That is really a nice movie ^^

Hmmm i choose to be lucky, Why?? hehe i can get perfect scores, if i am lucky enough when choosing multiple choice and other stuff..haha i can even win the lottery.~!

Not seen the movie. maybe I should, hehe.

Anyway, to answer the question. You'll probably think I'm strange, but I don't believe in luck. In my view, there is no such thing as good luck or bad luck. People who always seem to have the best luck are the real smart people because they know you create your own fortune.

I'm not talking about being good at school or science, but rather having a good understanding of themselves and their own behaviour.

Why have one or the other, anyway, when you can have both?

XD

It would be weird if you were lucky but fucking dumb. O_o if you are smart, lucky always will come back. At least, if you think pretty well. (:

I choose for smart ;D

• 1 year later...

Smart.. cause well, if it's out of luck, means you didn't put much effort, it's still better if it's something you, yourself has done along your creativity and ability. (and isn't it good, when you got something you really did work hard with; buckle down..) For me, by being smart give rises to your own luck.

And If that 'Luck never runs out, then you'll end up being ignorant/lazy/Easygoing/Needless/Pointless/Vain etc.

Smart, unless we're talking reallllly lucky, like "here, you can have my Lamborghini since it matches your pants" lucky, "constantly winning the lottery" lucky, and/or getting a letter that reads, "It seems you are the long lost beneficiary of a Uncle RichGuy's lavish estate and bazumilliontrillion dollar Swiss bank account". Being rotten, dirty, stinkin, filthy rich means you can pay people to think for you. Hoozah!

Smarter people are miserable because they know the truth of this world. Lucky are those who are ignorant enough to be happy despite the world's darkness.

Well personally I believe that smart is a bit better, because if you are smart, you are well-prepared and can figure your way out of tough and/or sticky situations that luck usually helps with. Fortune favors the well-prepared they say, and if you are smart enough to be ready for anything and plan ahead, you make your own luck. : )

I pick smart..it is more consistent. And when you achieve something from your hard work it gives a bigger sense of fulfillment...( though it wouldn't hurt to be blessed by the universe at the same time ;) )