• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• toby2663

• sniegas

Top Posters In This Topic

Life feels endless for me..:) It's so boring that it's difficult to distinguish one day from another..:) I could call my life an eternity. Sometimes it seems that I've lived thousands of years already and everything has gotten too monothonious..:)

But despite all this, I believe that life is a journey without real destination.. Just the passage of days.. happy and sad.. No one knows what's going to happen round the turn in the road..;) It's Dao..:)

How do you imagine death? (is there life or some kind of existence after death?)

might be, might not as a catholic I believe in life after death but all it is ,is a belief based on no empirical evidence,just the oh so human desire for this not to be all there is to our existance and that there is some esoteric and greater meaning

How do you imagine your life in 40 years time?

• Like 1

That time, I think I still can walk without a stick & can sing my beloved Linkin Park songs, hahaha ;)

If you loved your teacher, what would you do? How & why you would do that??

I was once in love not with teacher but with my professro in university. That was middle-aged chinese woman:) But really pretty, intelligent and gentle;) Hmm, it was some kind of ,,short-termed" love, I guess:) Nothing much, more like an adoration, really. nd I haven't said to her, of course. It would be useless - to approach people like that.. But maybe someone is more lucky;)

What is the best way to confess your love?

I always hide myself in the cabinet, and play PEEK A BOO to them...

Hahaha... My friends are always scared me from that!!!

What's your favorite flower?

You give them medicine and make them drink a lot of water and stay in bed HOWEVER, do not let them lay down or there nose will get more stuffed.

What do you do when you are bored?

I love movies.. I can feel & see reactions between each characters ;)

How do you you think about blind date? Give me a reason if you like or dislike it ;)..