Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• toby2663

• sniegas

Top Posters In This Topic

Not right now :( but i would love too

@ Rei

Samoyed are just beautiful *__* their fur and their tongues :p

What's the thing you wish you could have right now?

Guest FujoshiFTW

It's got to be DEATH NOTE. The plot was awesome and so were the characters. Though the rank of it is on the same rank as Ao No Exorcist XD

Do you prefer headphones or earphones?

Makino Tsukushi and Domyouji Tsukasa from Hana Yori Dango or Keito Aoyama and Kouichi, from Cat street...

I really like Yoko Kamio manga, and appart from yaoi manga those are my favourites...

What manga you readb that you would give a different ending?

I can't think of anyone right now... Mangas that just end with everyone dying or that just doesn't make sense...

Have you posted a pic of yourself on the forum?

Gah, no idea really. I already went out in the morning to play basket and be with my friends so I don't really feel like going out anymore today. The weather is getting cold and closing up -finally!- and I just wish it would rain. Also f-cking annoying Raf just dropped by so I guess we'll laze around watching movies the rest of the day.

Are you a perfectionist?

Nah, I'm not fastidious. I wash my hands regularly, like before I eat or after I utilized/did something that dirtied them. And sometimes I forget to do it 'cause I'm absent minded. :p

What are your thoughts on the existence of dinosaurs?

Now that was a serious question... :D

Well, i'm very curious about them, i am fascinated on some aspets of their existance, i'm not sure if i agree to some cientific data related to them, altough i think they were absolutely fantastic and amazing creatures... and no i wouldn't have wanted to live in their period of existence cause i probably would die of fear... :p

Are you reading a book?

• Like 1

*Shoot*... hum...i start by blushing then i look at the present...then look at the person who gave me...then look at the present...then i say thank you...and forget about it... :(

I'm really not good saying or doing things that might hurt others...even though sometimes i should...a little :p

What are you working on right now? (if you are)

rabbit13rabbit0:cuteonion57::3onion15::banhbao54: Is this enough to express it out, cause i look like this while i'm reading it... :p

Do you have a complicated week ahead of you?

• Like 1