Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Welcome to our....My king." The demon said and bowed. "What brings you here?"

"So we are looking for some good food for our wedding and we would like to try your shop I have hear its good from some of my staff." He said

"Take a seat what would you like to try? Anything at all and I can make it." The demon said

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Welcome to our....My king." The demon said and bowed. "What brings you here?"

"So we are looking for some good food for our wedding and we would like to try your shop I have hear its good from some of my staff." He said

"Take a seat what would you like to try? Anything at all and I can make it." The demon said.

"up to you what do you want to eat my love?" he asked

Shiba looks around the store while Zero was talking to the other demon, rubbing the back of his head as he could smell the wonderful aroma coming from the whole store. He perks his head up and looks at Zero, tilting his head, "uh... well.. I am not really sure. I am not certain what tastes good and others.. not so good. I only had a couple things so far in the underworld," he looks at Zero.

"I can make something for you, but what makes this shop different from the others is that we have studded the human ways thanks to the king and we can make human food as well using stuff from this world." He said

"Ahhhh your the little boy that wanted to learn about the human work aren't you." Zero said.

"Yes my king I wanted to see about bring some human food down here as well I think demon's would love it." He said bowing.

"I think they would as well. I just had some human food as well and it was really good. Can you bring me what ever you think would go well with a phoenix wedding please." Zero said smiling. "You can try what ever do you know any human food that you would like?" He asked

"yes right away my king what would you like sir." The demon asked Shiba looking at him and smiling

Shiba blinks a couple of times, "so you can actually make anything here," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Zero and the other demon, really wondering if all the demons would like the food the above world had to offer. He remembered Zero really enjoyed his mom's cooking once Zero mentioned he had tried human food and then smiles a little, "I am sure the demons will enjoy human food. I mean there isn't much difference besides the underworld having more... unique options." Shiba perks his head at the demon as he rubs the back of his head, "uh.. what is the chef's specialty for today," he tilts his head.

The demon smiled and shook his head. "I don't know if you would want that.....but I'll tell you anyway remember this is hell alright. So the chefs special is a hearty stew with human meat." he said smiling and looked down at little not sure if the human would like it. "We have other things as well.." The demon said trailing off. "The only meat we don't have is dragon, but I can try to get some if you want it for your party. I'm not well know to have dragon meat in the store yet." he said

Zero looked over to his lover to see his reaction he knew that the human meat was from the worse of the worst and knew that after cut off the human would recover and then they could start cutting it off all over again.

Shiba blinks a bit and rubs the back of his head, laughing a little as he lets out a sigh, "uh.. well maybe I will try that once I am fully demon," he rubs the back of his head, "since.. I will probably not be fully human when Zero changes me." He rubs his chin, wondering what he should get, "uh.. I suppose I will just try the pasta, that is always a good option," he laughs a little.

"Alright Pasta is it. What kid of sauce would you want on it? or should I surprise you with anything that is not human yet?" the demon asked.

"I will take a sandwich I am guessing what ever your beef is here. I don't really want to freak him out by eating human in front if him.

"Alright got it. Anything to drink." he said

"We will take two of your house special drinks." he said smiling knowing that they were tea mixed with some really good berries only found in the underworld or at least that is what the menu said.

"Got it please take a seat and I'll be right back." he said

Shiba looks at the demon and rubs his chin, "oh I will just have the marinara sauce," he smiles a little. Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head with a sigh, shaking his head, "hey.. just get what you want to get," he pouts a little. As he was about to mention a possible drink on the menu, he looks over at Zero, wondering about the drink he ordered for the both of them as he sits down at the table. He looks around, "it sure is nice in here," he smiles softly.

Zero yawned for just a second. "It is really nice in here. I am wanting to test out there food before asking them to do our wedding. Just so you know you might get a mix of Normal pasta and demon world pasta." he said smiling as there drinks came to him.

"The food will be ready shortly we are preparing it from scratch. We always do so it takes just a bit longer." he said bowing and left after he set the drinks on the table.

"Taste the drink and see if you like it." he said as he sipped his drink.

Shiba looks around the place and then looks at Zero, tilting his head, "demon pasta? What is that pasta going to be like," he rubs the back of his head as he then looks at the drinks. He looks at the demon and shakes his head, "that's okay, I am sure it will be worth the wait," he smiles. Shiba looks at the drink and then back at Zero, slowly nodding his head as he tries the drink.

"Well its made from some demon plants that like to attack you grind them up into a fine powder and that is the flower. They are normally green pasta or Pink depending on what plant you use." He said smiling. "Its pretty good he might bring you half and half to see if you like it or not." he said smiling. "So what do you think of the drink?" he asked smiling

Shiba blinks a bit and rubs the back of his head, "well... that sounds interesting," he laughs a little. "I mean.. I am always willing to try something the first time I suppose," he scratches his cheek slightly. He tilts his head, "half and half? So... half green and half pink?" He looks at the drink as he continues drinking it, "it tastes really good," he smiles.

"It depend on what they are doing, but most demon world stuff is pretty good." he said smiling as he just watched him drink the drink. "Glad you like it." he said

Soon they brought out the food the pasta was 3 different colors Green, pink and then the normal human noodle color. "So I decided to let you try a little bit of everything on here if you didn't mind to see what kind of pasta you liked the best." He said and set down the sandwich for Zero. "I gave you are wild bore meat to have because I think that is one of our best." he said smiling

"Thank you. I am sure your good will be great." He said as Zero started to eat the food.

Shiba nods his head, "I mean I wasn't expecting the same kind of food here that I ate in the above world," he laughs a little. Shiba looks at the noodles and rubs his chin when he saw two unfamiliar colors in the pasta, green and pink, but green was a little more normal than pink. Shiba nods his head and then smiles a little, "well... it looks good," he grabs a fork and then starts eating.

"So tell me what you think of the pasta." he said smiling as he started to eat the food that had been brought out to him and it was really good. "Man this food they brought me I really love." he said smiling

Shiba continues eating the pasta as he smiles a little, "it tastes really good. I am a little thrown off by the different colors but it tastes good regardless," he smiles as he continues eating.

"Yeah underworld food is different that is for sure." he said smiling and blew his lover a kiss. "So do you think you would want them as the food people or do you want to try the other place before. I'll tell you this this food is on of the best I have had so far." he said reaching over and sealing a green and pink noodle and ate them and smiled. "They have to had done something or added something the other place's noodles are half as good as that." he said thinking about it.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I can tell but... different isn't always a bad thing," he smiles a little as he blushes at Zero. He continues eating as he rubs his chin a little, watching Zero steal one of his pink and green noodles, laughing a little. "I think.. I would like them to serve food for our wedding. I am sure they have a lot more yummy dishes that I want to try as well," he goes back to eating.

"I bet they do as well do you want them to stick with the theme or do something else. Its up to you right now. I don't mind either." He said as he took another bite of his food enjoying everything about it.

"I mean... the food doesn't really have to match the wedding," Shiba laughs a little. "I would hate for the food choices to be limited to only certain dishes," he pouts a little as he finishes eating his meal.

"Its up to you I will let you ask this time alright." He said smiling trying to pull out him being creative and not shy any more. "You know how to ask because I have been asking everyone I will leave you in charge of the food."

Shiba looks at Zero and then nods his head, "so wait, are we going to order more food," he tilts his head to the side as he looks down at the center of the table, seeing their were bread sticks. He decides to give them a try as he looks at Zero and then laughs a little, "aww are you saying I made you do all the work," he pokes Zero's nose.

Zero smiled. "Yes I am saying you made me do all the work. If you don't really want to pick it tell them our theme and tell him to have fun with the food. I can be what ever he wants it to be." He said smiling as he shook his head. "I'm tired of deciding on stuff." He said eating his food.

Shiba laughs a little, "that was revenge for wanting me to decide on everything for the wedding so..," he sticks his tongue out a little. He shakes his head, "I am fine with whatever they make. I mean... I will always try something once, unless it something completely gross that no one wants," he laughs a little. He pokes Zero's nose as he drinks his tea, deciding to look at the desserts.