~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cory blinks a little as he looks at Syugo and then the puppy, "so your saying... he wants us to date," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head as he looks at Syugo, "well.. I mean, it is up to you really I suppose. Do you really want to date someone like me?"

---

Cody looks at Kyrian as he looks to the side, wondering if Adrian would really give in that quickly if he fought back. He rubs the back of his head as he looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "I suppose... you would know about this more than me," he scratches his cheek. Cody looks walks to the entrance and looks at the airings on top of the ticket booth to see what was going to start soon as he rubs his chin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Syugo looked at him and then looked away blushing even harder. Is that what he got out of that Syugo couldn't look out of him. "You know that's my line." He said looking away unsure what to do or say. "You are nice and love animals I mean who wouldn't want to date you. As with me other the other hand. I have no social skills what so ever I don't know what makes you different then the others, but that is the truth." Syugo said looking at the wall to calm himself down.

~~~~~

"So it looks like one movie is going to start in the next few minuets so if you are cool with that one we will go see it. Kind of sounds like an action movie." He said shrugging and pulled Cody into a huge hug. "Up to you. I want everything to be your choice. I want you to be happy with me no matter what." Kyrian said and kissed Cody's cheek

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, smiling to see how embarrassed Syugo was still from the kiss. He rubs the back of his head as he leans back, "yeah I suppose, I mean.. I never pictured myself really started dating. Since I already had to focus on my friend, school AND a job.. I felt like it was too much to start dating as well." Cory looks at Syugo and sighs, shaking his head slowly as he leans closer to Syugo, holding up his chin and makes Syugo look at him, "you don't give yourself enough credit," he smiles a little.

---

Cody looks at the movie that was playing in a few minutes and then looks at Kyrian, smiling a little and nods his head, "sure it looks like it would be interesting," he blinks a couple of times when he was pulled into a hug. He looks at Kyrian and smiles a little, blushing when his cheek was kissed.

Syugo heard what he said and then nodded, He knew no one would ever want him because of the way he was. Then when Cory forced him to look at him he tried to look away again, but couldn't. "How would you know? You have no idea what it's like to be the smartest person in the room and no one knows what you are saying. Right now I am trying really hard not to go off onto something else and to talk to you." Syugo said tears in his eyes.Syugo didn't know why he was tearing up he never did before. "I don't know what you are doing to me" He said looking at him confused by all the new feelings he was starting to feel.

~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Alright." He said as he got the tickets and started to pay for him and looked at cody giving him a soft smile. "Alright do you want anything else with movie?" He said as he walked into the theater after getting the tickets and wondered what he should do next.

Cory looks at Syugo and shrugs his shoulders, "I mean... I would consider yourself lucky in a way to be so smart. It means you can get any kind of job, depending on your skills," he smiles. He looks at Syugo and sighs a little as he just pulls Syugo into a hug, rubbing his back, "well.. for the record, you shouldn't worry about what other people think about you... I mean I don't care what people think about me," he shrugs his shoulders with a smile.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, watching him as he got the tickets. He tilts his head to the side and shakes his head, "no... I am okay. I don't really eat or drink when I watch movies at the theater." Cody looks at how confused Kyrian was and laughs a little, taking Kyrian's hand and looks at the ticket before walking to the theater room that was going to be playing the movie on the ticket.

"The think is I don't really care its just get annoying. I wish someone was smart that I could talk to." He said as he was pulled into a hug and was shocked by this contact and kind of stiffened up. "I just want to know why you are so different from the others. I don't even know why I am tearing up either none of this bothers me. Damn ever since I met you I have felt stuff I never have before. These emotions are new what the hell." he said. What Syugo didn't know was that he had made a hard shell so no one could hurt him and some how this boy cracked it wide open. "What is with me what is with these tears?" he said as they ran down his face.

~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and luaghed a little more. "Alright you are a great person you know that." he said as cody grabbed his hand he smiled and smiled. "Well I am ready for something different I hope this movie is good." he said as they walked into the movie room and then he decided to go to the seats in the middle of the theaters to get the best view. "Is here ok?" he asked picking what he thought the best sets were.

Cory sighs and shakes his head slowly, "you don't need someone smart to talk to you goof ball." He smiles a little as he holds onto Syugo, "are you really that surprised? You should be happy that I am so different," he laughs a little. He looks down at Syugo, "feelings? What feelings have you felt towards me?" Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "there is nothing wrong with crying," Cory slowly moves his head down, kissing Syugo once again.

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "you think so," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah... me too," he sighs a little as he walks into the theater room and follows Kyrian to the middle seats. He nods his head, "yeah these seats are good," he sits down in one of the seats.

Syugo looked at him. "I don't know I feel sad, happy, mad. I feel everything that I haven't felt in my life." Syugo said looking at him with tears in his eyes. "I don't know what I feel towards you I know when I look at you now my chest hurts." Syugo said blushing as Cory kissed him again. "Whhhhhaaaattt are you dooing." He said stuttering now and looked at him. "I thought you didn't want to be with me?" He asked

~~~~~

"I know so Cody." he said smiling as he moved into the row and then set down in the best spot he could find and smiled. "Alright here we go the movie should start soon." he said as he sent a text out to the driver to maybe come pick them up in a few hours because it would be too late to walk.

Cory sighs and shakes his head, "just because your feeling new emotions, doesn't mean it's a bad thing," he smiles a little. "Your chest hurts.. when you see me? How long have you felt that way?" Cory pulls away from the kiss and smiles, "I think.. what you were feeling is love," he rubs Syugo's cheek with a smile but then tilts his head, "what made you think I didn't want to be with you?"

-----

Cody blushes with a soft smile, watching Kyrian sit down and nods his head as he looks at the screen, waiting for the movie to stair. He really hoped this movie was not going to be a bust but there was only one way to really find out.

"Yeah it is. I have never felt emotions before so I don't know what you are doing to me." He said holding his chest. "It started after you kissed me the second time." He whispered and looked away from him. "You said that you didn't want to be with be because school and work. I think I liked being emotionless better I didn't feel anything." He said looking at him.

~~~

Kyrian grabbed Cody's hand and smiled. "So I really have no idea what movie this is and I am going to call this our movie roulette. Where we go to the movies and watch a random movie how does that sound." He said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes for a second. "My driver will pick us up after the movies because it will be really late." he said

Cory tilts his head and softly laughs a little, shaking his head, "your a goof ball," he smiles. "The emotions your feeling are not bad, they just feel bad because you never witness them." Cory looks at Syugo, "oh, so I see. But how do you feel about that sudden emotion?" He sighs a little, "I was just talking about why I didn't start a relationship in general. Wasn't talking about it... with you. Wait... are you saying you really want to be in a relationship with me? Of all people?"

----

Cody looks at Kyrian as he grabbed his hand, tilting his head slowly and laughs a little, "it should have said the name on the ticket," he rests his chin on his other hand's palm and nods his head with a smile, "sounds like fun," he smiles a little. Cody looks over at Kyrian and nods his head, "alright," he slowly nods his head as he slowly leans towards Kyrian, resting his head on Kyrian's arm.

Syugo rubbed is head. "I know I am weird." he said as he moved his hands to ruff up his hair. "I don't know what the hell I want all these emotions are new to me ahhhh...." he said looking at him with tears in his eyes. "Your the only person to ever make me feel like this why?" he asked confused. "And yeah I wouldn't mind to be with you.....I mean if you wanted to have me, but I don't know anything about relationships." he said

~~~~~~~

"Alright looks like the movie is starting." he said smiling and looked at him and then at the screen hoping it would be a good movie since neither one of them knew anything about it and the previews started he grabbed Cody's hand.

Cory shakes his head with a smile, "your not weird really, your just not use to all these new emotions," he rubs Syugo's head. He sighs a little, "it's okay, just relax a little, they are suppose to be good emotions but your treating them like they are bad ones," he leans down, kissing Syugo's cheek. He shrugs his shoulders, "maybe you just sense something different from me than from others. Cory smiles a little, "I wouldn't have... kiss you twice if I wasn't interested in being in a relationship with you." He laughs a little, "I know noticing of relationships as well.. so I guess that means we will be a perfect couple," he smiles.

-----

Cody perks his head up as he looks at the screen, slowly nodding his head. He watches the previews as they were playing and looks over at Kyrian, blushing a little as he holds onto Kyrian's hand.

"Damn all these emotions going through me." He said looking at him with tears still in his eyes. "Its not fair why you? Why are you different? Why did you give me back my emotions?" He said looking at him and hit Cory's chest lightly. "I don't understand anything about this damn it all." Syugo said looking at him and then looked away. "Are you sure you wouldn't care if someone was smarter than you?" he asked looking at him and turning away, Syugo was not unsecured about himself.

~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and looked at Cory as they watched more of the movie wondering if it would be any good still tho the previews looked good of the other movies that they were looking at.

Cory sighs a little, "has it really.. been a long time since you felt any emotions?" He looks at Syugo and shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "I am not sure but shouldn't you be happy? You really are treating these as bad emotions." He looks at his chest as he got hit slightly and smiles a little, tilting his head and laughs a little, "do you really think I care about something like that," he rests his forehead on Syugo's.

-----

Cody watches the movies previews and slightly looks at Kyrian before looking around the theater, not seeing a lot of people besides a couple near the front of the screen but no one was sitting in back.

Syugo looked at him. "The last time I felt emotions was when I was 4." He said looking at him knowing he locked them away for some reason, but forgot what the reason was. "How did you brake me open with in a few hours?" Syugo asked him. "I don't know how to deal with emotions I really don't Cory." Syugo said. "I have been without them for so long that I don't know what to do with myself. "Please I need someone to accept me for who I am." he whispered.

~~~

Kyrian sighed as he watched the movie previews get started and he started to watch it as well, The start of the movie was really slow and he liked that not many people were in this movie as well.

Cory looks at Syugo and nods his head, "oh... I see, so it's been a long time since you actually felt emotions? Well I can assure you the emotions your feeling right now are good ones," he smiles a little as he rubs Syugo's head. He laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "just with a kiss apparently," he laughs softly. Cory sighs a little as he holds onto Syugo, "... I accept you," he rubs Syugo's back.

----

Cody watches the movie as it started to play after the previews, resting his chin on his palm as he head his head resting on Kyrian's arm while watching the movie. He looks at Kyrian and wondered if he was liking the movie before looking back at the screen.

Syugo looked at him and nodded tears in his eyes. "Thank you for accepting me for who I am." he said looking athim and then looked away still unsure what he needed to do. "Um....So I might need to head home soon." he said Syugo wanted to run away from it all and go back into his shell he was scared of all the emotions he was feeling.

~~~~~~~

Kyrian was a little bored with the move and looked over to Cody and smiled. "How are you liking it?" he asked looking at him and then shook his heat watching the Screen wondering if something good was going to happen.

Cory sighs a little as he wipes Syugo's eyes, "there is no need to keep crying," he smiles a little and kisses Syugo's forehead. He nods his head slowly, "yeah of course," he rubs Syugo's head. Cory pats his finger on his lip before smiling, "you can only go back home.... if you smile," he leans back and crosses his arms.

----

Cody continues watching the movie and then looks at Kyrian, rubbing the back of his head, "well... let's just say I have seen better," he laughs a little with a soft sigh, continues watching the movie.

"I can't stop crying for some reason." Syugo said looking at him as he rubbed his eyes, "I just can't stop no matter what I try. Maybe it would be better if I was just emotionless all the time!" Syugo said looking at him trying to get himself back to where he was before he met Cory the new feelings really hurt. "Give a a second I think the tears are going away now." He said as he cupped Cory's face and took a deep breath and smiled the best he could.

~~~~~~~~

"Well we can leave if your not really into it." He said looking at him feeling that he himself wasn't really into this movie it was too bland and he knew why not that many people were watching it either.

Cory sighs and then gently pinches Syugo's cheeks, "nothing good will come if you were emotionless. Besides, I will just break it again," he smiles a little. Cory nods his head and then blinks as his face was cupped, looking at Syugo's attempted smile and laughs a little, "well.. I guess that is the best you can do," he leans forward and pokes Syugo's nose with his.

----

Cody shakes his head, "there is no point in paying for a movie just to leave it if it's not good," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the screen, resting his chin on his palm.

"Your a jerk." Syugo said wiping his eyes more and looked at him. "I never really smiled unless its animals." He said looking at him. "My parents make me smile too, but I don't think another human has ever made me smile other then my parents." he said looking at him. "Cory...you....are.... really close..." He said stuttering again as he looked at him feeling him breath on his face. Syugo then pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at him. "Text me your classes I want to start to study you and find out why you broke my shell." he whispered

~~~~

"So you want to watch this?" he said looking at him. "I don't mind, but I might have a better way to make this movie better," he said pulling Cody's head close to his and then kissed him. "Maybe we should make out would you like that?" he asked

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "what can I say.. I broke it the first time, I can break it again." He tilts his head a little and smiles, shrugging his shoulders, "I guess I have that charm that makes you happy." Cory looks in Syugo's eyes and smiles, "I.. could be closer if you want," he slowly moves forward. He moves back and looks at Syugo's phone, laughing a little and tilts his head, "yeah sure. If it means you will be in my classes, why not," he pokes Syugo's nose and then takes out his phone, texting his classes to Syugo.

----

Cody shrugs his shoulders, "I.. just don't want to waste money since it already feels like it was wasted...," he pouts and crosses his arms. He slowly looks at Kyrian, tilting his head as he wondered what he was planning. Cody watches as he was getting pulled closer to Kyrian, blinking a couple of times as he kisses him. Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head.

Syugo blushed. "I don't know how much I can take." he whispered. "My chest hurts as it is." he said and looked at him and took a deep breath when he pulled back and texted Cory classes to him. "I will find out why and how you broke it open." he whispered and looked away not sure what to do next and looked at Cory then back at his phone. It was all the puppy's fault for making them kiss in the first place is that what made his shell crack.

~~~

"Open your mouth." he said as Kyrian dipped his head down to kiss Cody. "If I do anything that you don't like tell me ok or push me away. I won't be offended if you do that."

Cory laughs softly and shakes his head, "well.. you will get use to it in no time, it might take a while but I am sure I will help you through it." Cory looks at Syugo as he sends his text of his classes and laughs softly, "well.. I hope you find the answers that you seek," he smiles a little.

The puppy looks at Syugo and sticks his tongue out, letting out a bark.

----

Cody gulps a little and starts opening his mouth, placing his hand on Kyrian's shoulder. He tilts his head and then laughs a little, shaking his head, "it... is just kissing so I seriously doubt it will offend me," he then licks Kyrian's lip to tease him.