~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"You really are cute no matter what you do even pouting." He said smiling and looked at him then shook his head not sure what they should do next, but was excited about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am feeling better not sure how this is working another thing I have to find out about you." Syugo said wondering it he was human so decided to lick Cory's stomach to see if he reacted out was human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is working and don't worry I am sure he only bits when startled I try to talk to him and tell him what I am going to do before I do anything." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and grumbles a little while he couldn't help but blush as he rests his head on Kyrian's arm, watching Cory and Syugo.

------

Cory nods his head with a smile, "I am glad it is working, I am not really sure how it works either, but apparently staring at abs helps," he laughs a little. Cory blinks a bit and slightly jumps as he felt his stomach getting licked and laughs a little, "what was that for you goof ball."

--------

Cody blushes while he pouts a little, looking at Kyrian and looks to the side, knowing he didn't really start biting Kyrian yet and twiddles his fingers a little.

Kyrian smiled and looked at Cody and leaned his head down. "Who knows I might be into you biting me." He said smiling and looking at him then kissed his cheek. "You are so great Cody." he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~

"I am trying to make sure you are real because you are too good to be true.....I don't know if you are a human or not......I think you are but I am not sure." Syugo said muffled under the shirt as he went to start to lick him again. "Your sweat taste human so I don't know."

Cody looks up at Kyrian and laughs a little, "oh.. are you trying to tell me you have a possible biting kink," he tilts his head to the side," he shakes his head and then hides his face with Kyrian's side.

------

Cory rubs the back of his head, "oh... so you try to figure that out by licking me," he scratches his head. He shivers slightly when Syugo continue to lick him and then laughs a little, "well... I can assure you, robots don't sweat so... me being a robot isn't possible," he leans back in his seat.

"I may or I may not I really don't know if I have one or not I have never explored that door before, but if you like biting I am sure I will get use to it." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah so I have crossed Robot off the list, but I still don't think you are all human at all." Syugo said under his shirt and sighed. "I won't give up I have to find out what is weird about you." he said sighing.

Cody tilts his head and then laughs a little as he takes Kyrian's arm. He looks at him and then softly bites, but seems more like a nibble, on Kyrian's arm.

-----

Cory looks over at Kyrian and Cody, smiling a little and closes his eyes, "well.. it could just be your not use to people and I was the first nice person you even encountered, at least it seems like I am," he rubs the back of his head.

"I hope I taste good to you." he whispered and smiled loving everything about this and wanting to hold him and just watch him bit him all day. "Kind of turns me on a little." He whispered to make him blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo took a deep breath and sighed. "I don't think your real I made you up some how I don't know how, but I made all four of you up and I don't know how to deal with loosing you." he whispered,

Cody looks up at Kyrian while tilting his head, nibbling on his arm. He blushes bright red and looks up at Kyrian, "a-are you serious? Are you... turn on enough to get erected," he tilts his head.

-----

Cory laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "well... I don't know what to tell you. You can always ask my parents if you want. Maybe they can shed some light and help you discover the answer." Cory smiles and then rubs Syugo's head, "is that so? Well you don't need to worry about that," he slightly pats Syugo's head.

"Maybe, but I still wouldn't do anything until you are ready my little love bug." He said smiling trying to find the right nicknames for him, but he hadn't really found one that he liked yet.

~~~~~

"Can your parents handle me? Maybe my parents could get across what I want to ask your parents." Syguo asked and sighed. "I don't understand you....You broke my barrier, can calm me down when I get two panicked. How? How can you do this I don't understand?" Syugo said almost like he was going to cry.

Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing a little and the goes under Kyrian's shirt to hide his face, looking up at Kyrian from his collar and rubs his face slightly against Kyrian's chest.

---------

Cory laughs a little, "well... if they can handle me, they can handle you no problem," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. He tilts his head and then shrugs his shoulders a little with a smile, "I guess it's just my charm of well natured person... I am not really sure how to explain it," he pats Syugo's head and then looks over at Cody, seeing he was now under Kyrian's shirt and laughs a little.

Kyrian smiled and kissed Cody's head smiling. "Do you like that name it seems you cuddled me more when I called you that. Cody I want you to know I will wait and when I do.....you know I will make it the best thing ever I promise." Kyrian said smiling thinking that Cody hiding under his shirt was the cutest thing ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~

:I still don't think you are real you are too good to be true and I know princes are not real." He said closing his eyes not really wanting Cory to be part of his mind, but thinking he might of been alone for so long he might of made Cory up and he didn't think this was real at all it was just too good to be true. Nothing ever good, well at least like this happened to him it just didn't.

Cody looks at Kyrian as his head got kissed and smiles a little, slowly nodding his head, "I was... never called such nice names like that before so I guess it just caught me off guard," he blushes a little. He slowly nods his head, "well... I guess I will.. look forward to it," he mentions while his fast gets more flustered.

-------

Cory laughs a little and scratches his head, "ehhhh who says princes aren't real," he smiles a little. He looks down at his stomach and laughs a little, rubbing Syugo's head, "so... are you ready to get out now? Or do you still want to spend time under there," he leans back in the seat while his arm was resting on the top of the seat he was in.

"Well now you are my little love bug." he said smiling "If you want I can show you some more pleasure tonight. I think you will like it it will be just like the movies." he whispered bring up what happened there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I say so there is no such thing as princes so I dn't know why you are here." Syugo whispered and then took a deep breath. "Are there still a lot of people out there? If so I am staying put." he whispered hating so many people at once wwas here.

Cody blushes a little and rests his head on Kyrian's chest, slightly looking at his chest. He slightly perks his head up and looks at Kyrian through his shirt collar, slowly nodding his head but rests his head on Kyrian's chest again, "... w-what did you have in mind?"

------

Cory smiles with a soft laugh as he rubs Syugo's head, couldn't believe how cute he was being. He looks around, still seeing quite a bit of people and nods his head, "yeah... there is. Well I guess your staying under my shirt then," he laughs a little and rubs his finger on the side of his head.

Kyrian smiled and looked down at him. "I will keep sucking you off till you beg for mercy." he whispered. "I'll make you cum twice a much and show you all the pleasure you could be getting if we go all the way." he whispered trying to help the other one out with his fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes I am saying put if there are still people here." Syugo said not sure what to do. "I'll stay under here till we leave or they leave." He whispered. "I find people not logical and you even more so I don't know why this helps me out I really don't know." he said sighing

Cody blinks a bit as he looks at Kyrian, "your so naughty to be talking about that... right in the public as well as being infront of Cory and Syugo," he pouts a little. He slowly comes out from under Kyrian's shirt, looking at Kyrian while his face was still bright red.

------

Cory laughs a little and scratches his neck as he looks at his watch, "well... we been here for a while so if you want, we can leave if your done here. I mean it's not like we won't be back at lunch time," he rubs the back of his head.

"Cory has his own issues right now so he isn't even looking our way he has Syugo right now and I don't think Syugo is going to let him get out of anything right now. Syugo is still in hiding and I don't even know what is going on over there." he smiling. "all I know is my love bug is cute." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can? We can leave, but I know you guys like this place and I don't want to be the one who sucks the fun out of everything because I can't stand people." Syugo whispered and buried his head into Cory's chest.

Cody looks over at Cory as he was dealing with Syugo and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I suppose... you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head. He looks up at Kyrian and blushes a little, hiding his face on Kyrian's side and wraps his arms around Kyrian.

------

Cory pats Syugo's head with a smile, "well it's not like we won't come here again at lunch time, which is only a few hours away. Besides, I am sure Cody has to get to his class and I eventually need to go to my first class as well," he smiles as he felt Syugo against his chest, feeling in a way like a mom breastfeeding their child and lets out a soft laugh to that idea, shaking his head slowly.

"I don't even think Cory knows we are still here." Kyrian whispered and held cody close to his body. "I am glad that I have you with me and no matter what we do we are with each other." he whispered

~~~~~~~~~~

"So we are going to be leaving soon?" Syugo asked still not sure why he liked it under Cory's shirt and thought of him something other than human. "I really do think you are not human maybe you are already dead and I am dead?" Syugo whispered to him self he didn't believe in all that stuff, but he might if Cory turned out to be something other than human. he almost had to be in Syugo's mind.

Cody laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "Cory sure has his hands full now," he smiles a little. He looks up at Kyrian while blushing as he looks at his watch, "yeah but how do you feel about the whole.. other situation, knowing that someone is after me as well," he tilts his head.

----

"I mean yeah we should probably head out soon," Cory smiles a little. He blinks a little and laughs a little, "well I don't think that is a possibility you little goof ball." He looks over at Cody and Kyrian, smiling a little, "so when are you two heading out? I am sure you have upcoming classes," he scratches the back of his head.

"I will try to protect you the best I can if we need to we will deal with it when it comes I have a feeling we might need to drop out of school wait a few years and go back or we take Syugo's deal that he told us about." he said smiling and kissed him. "I will protect you." he whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo didn't move or didn't do anything he was not wanting to do anything. "Do we have to go to school today can't we just skip?" he asked looking up at Cory wanting to learn more about Cory.

~~~

"Yeah we should head back soon." he said looking at Cody and back to Cory.

Cody perks his head up and looks at Kyrian, lowering his head, "but.. I already missed out on so much school. I can't afford to drop out," he shakes his head slowly. He looks at Kyrian and kisses him back, slowly nodding his head and rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

-----

Cory blinks a little and laughs a little, "it's not like.. you to want to skip school," he smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, wondering what came over Syugo so suddenly.

-------

Cody looks at Cory and then Kyrian, slowly nodding his head, "yeah we probably should soon but looks like Syugo is very comfortable," he laughs a little.

"Well I am not sure what else to tell you then. I will help you as much as I can." he said smiling and kissed cody happy that he was being himself. "I know Syugo looks so comfy I don't think he wants to get out of the shirt himself." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have finished all my classes for the rest of the year so why can't I just help you with yours if the teacher knows I am your tutor they will know that I am better than any of the teachers at that school." Syugo said he really didn't want to get out from under the warm shirt

Cody shakes his head as he looks at Kyrian, "d...don't worry about me, I will be fine," he rubs the back of his head. He kisses Kyrian and smiles a little, looking over at Cory and Syugo, nodding his head as he goes back under Kyrian's shirt, resting his head on Kyrian's chest.

-----

Cory rubs the back of his head, "so wait, your telling me you rather be my teacher than have the actual school professors to teach me so you can spend more time with me," he smiles a little. He looks at down at his shirt and smiles a little, wondering how much longer Syugo was going to stay under his shirt.

"Are you sure you will be ok?" Kyrian asked looking at him and closed his eye and laughed a little as he went back under his shirt. "I thought we were done with under there." Kyrian said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah if I can learn more about you I am smarter than the teachers anyway. Most of them can't write there name even with a marker." Syugo said looking up as him and closed his eyes. "We can go to my house and I can teach you." he said. "I'll tell them that is what I am doing and they won't question me." he said