~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled and held him close as the class started and he looked at the teacher and then at Cody and gave him a smile wanting him to be happy no matter where he was.

~~~~~~~

"Deal! But I assure you my teaching rate and my tutoring rate is 100% I haven't met someone that didn't improve from me helping them out." he said smiling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody blushes a little and then smiles a little as he looks at the teacher as they showed up, taking out his sketch book from his bag and places it on the table.

-----

Cory's teacher looks at Syugo and laughs a little as he continues eating his lunch, "well I will let the other teachers know."

----

Cory nods his head and then looks at Syugo, "alright, well ... let's go to the library for now so he can finish his lunch," he laughs a little.

Kyrian started to draw like the teacher told them to draw. Kyrian had never been this happy to draw like this in his life. he rubbed Cody's legs as he started to draw.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled. "You won't be upset sir." he said as he walked out of the staff room and looked at him. "Don't make me a liar." he told Cory as he shook his head. "The teachers will know something is going on because I never stick my neck out for anyone." he said

Cody looks at the teacher and then follows the professor's instruction, starting to draw. He perks his head up a bit, blushing as he looks at his legs, watching Kyrian's hand rubbing him and smiles, continues to draw.

-----

Cory's teacher nods his head and watches Cory and Syugo leave, continues his lunch.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, crossing his arms, "alright fine," he reaches over and pokes Syugo's nose. "I will be a good boy," he leans down to Syugo's level, "but you better make sure I get a good reward. It's a good way to make sure I don't trail off from my focus," he smiles.

Kyrian dew what the teacher wanted and was soon done because it was easy work so he looked at Cody and waited for him to get done. Kyrian still didn't know what he wanted to do with his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You better be a good boy." he said as he walked and set down at a table. "Now get your things out and I will help you with what you want to do." he said smilng

Cody notices Kyrian was already done drawing as he finishes up his drawing. He looks at Kyrian and rests his head on Kyrian's arm while waiting for the other students to finish.

----

Cory laughs a little and nods his head as he scratches the back of his head, sitting down at the table. He takes out his books and paper, placing it on the table and looks at Syugo, "I will count on you to help my grades... sensei," he smiles.

"I will drop you off with the other two if I can alright If not I am going to have you come to my music class with me if they don't like it they can suck it." he whispered and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"sensei? Really your calling me that?" Syugo said as he opened the book and started to teach him in his own way. "Alright lets just move on so today's lesson I saw and it's going to be this." he said pointing to a page and he started to teach him what he needed to know.

Cody looks at Kyrian as he slowly nods his head, "do you think I will be allowed into the music class since I don't have a music class? Just art classes," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "I don't think... Cory and Syugo would really mind."

---------

"Well that is what you call a teacher figure," Cory laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. He nods his head as he leans over, grabbing a pencil and starts working on the school work.

"I have no idea maybe if I explain it to them I think you will be let into the room I am not really sure." he said as he kissed his cheek. "Are you almost done with the project?" he asked looking at him

~~~~~~~~

"Yeah its weird don't call me that." He said as he looked away and started to teach him some more and then let him do his own thing. "Alright do you understand it or do I have to explain it more?" he asked calmly

"I think it will be okay, Cory knows the situation and ... I am sure Syugo figured it out all by himself since he is pretty smart." Cody looks down at his sketch and nods his head, "yes it's all done," he smiled.

------

"Okay Syugo, I was just teasing you," Cory laughs a little as he looks back at his book as he continues working on the school work. He shakes his head, "nah I think I understand it, thanks to you," he smiles and since no one was nearby, he kisses Syugo on the cheek.

"Do you want to head to the library now?" Kyrian asked and looked back at the teacher. "Or do you want to stay around for a bit longer?" he asked looking at Cody wondering what he wanted to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Teasing me?" He said turning his head. "I guess that is fine, you can call me what you want if it makes you happy." he said looking at Cory as he did his homework. "I am glad that I can help you out better than the teachers. Syugo blushed when Cory kissed him on the cheek

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we could," he smiles. He shakes his head, "I think it's okay if we go now so that way I am with Cory and Syugo before you go to your music class."

----

Cory tilts his head and laughs a little, "calling you sensei kind of makes me feel weird... so I think I will just stick to Syugo," he rubs the back of his head while he works on the homework. "I think your just glad that you can spend time together," he kisses Syugo's nose with a smile as he blushes.

"Alright lets go find those two." He said smiling as he got all of his things in his bag and sighed then waited for Cody to get his things together before he took his hand and walked out of the room to walk towards the library.

~~~~~~~

"Good I don't like being called Sensei makes me feel older than I am." he said scrunching his nose and then nodded. "Yeah I am happy that I can spend time and help you out better than the teachers." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head as he gets up from the table. He puts his sketchbook in his bag and his pencil. He looks at Kyrian and follows him out of the art class, following him to the library.

----

Cory laughs a little and shakes his head, "hey... senseis are young too. You know my teacher we were just talking to? He is only in his twenties," he rubs his chin a little. Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, nodding his head, "I wish you helped with my grades before.. that way I would still be Cody's dorm roommate.. so he didn't have to get attacked the second time," he sighs as he shows Syugo his work so far.

(SOooooo I posted and the site deleted it so this is going to be short TT)

Kyrian took Cody to the Library holding his hand the whole time

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know why someone young would want to be called that it sounds like we are old.... That and most of your teachers came to be and begged me I kept saying know, but all of your teachers, but one came to me it was kind of hard to say no." he said looking at him. "The only one who didn't come was the teacher we just talked to and I think they knew what would happen if I did take over." he said looking at the work. "So number two is wrong right here." he said pointing it out. "It would be right if you were in class most Teacher miss this error, but I didn't."

Cody walks to the library with Kyrian, looking at his hand while Kyrian was holding it, blushing softly.

--------

Cory shrugs his shoulders, "well with teachers, calling them professor or sensei only works here. It's not like you can use they first name or anything." Cory rubs his chin, "hm, so are you really well known through this school to really be known all the teachers," he tilts his head to the side. "Seriously," Cory looks back at the work he did, checking on number two's problem and reattempts it, laughing a little, "you really want to make sure I get everything right to prove to my teachers that you can teach me hm," he looks at Syugo.

Kyrian smiled as he walked around and looked for Cory and Syugo knowing that they would be in here and if not he wouldn't leave cody alone not with his rapist on the loose

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled. "What is the point of teaching you if you don't get everything right. Yes the teachers know and hate me I almost never went to classes because I would point out stuff like this as well to them in front of the whole class so I do the work know its right and they usally use my papers to grade everyone else's work." he said shrugging

Cody follows Kyrian while holding his hand, looking at him and rubs the back of his head, "maybe they are in the back. It's easier to do homework or any kind of school work there," he looks at Kyrian.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "I guess you do have a point," he rubs his chin smiling. He tilts his head and rubs my chin, "hm.. it seems like my professor didn't hate you or he would have not let you teach me." Cory nods his head, "it must be great to be so smart...," he smiles and kisses Syugo's cheek as he re shows him his work after he fix the error.

Kyrian nodded and started to walk to the back of the library to try to find Syugo and Cory soon he did find them they were in the back.

~~~~~~~~

"He didn't really know me I am sure he had heard all about me tho." he said looking at him then shook his head. "I hate being so smart its a pain to know a lot and not be able to shut off your brain." he said as he looked at the work and nodded. "Yes that is right good job should we move on?" he asked Syugo blushing as he kissed his cheek

Cody follows Kyrian and perks his head up, noticing Cory and Syugo in the back. He blinks a couple of times, blushing slightly when seeing Cory kissing Syugo's cheek and laughs a little.

----

Cory shrugs his shoulders, "he is a pretty... low key person," he laughs a little. "But he is very smart for his age," he rubs his chin. He sighs a little, "well... I am sure your not the only one that is smart like that." Cory nods his head and smiles when seeing Syugo blush, laughing a little, "so... what's next," he looks up, seeing Cody and Kyrian.

"Looks like he is trying to freak Syugo out and I think its working as well. Well lets go over to them." he said smiling and looked at him as he walked over to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded. "Ok lets move on." he said as he started Syugo took a second to regain himself before pointing and showing the next step on what he was going to be doing next he explained ht on Cory's level and even tried to add comedy to it and failed epicly as he saw Cody and Kyrian come over to the table

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little as he watches Syugo and Cory, "I think he is enjoying it since Cory is the one doing it," he nods his head as he walks with Kyrian over to Syugo and Cory.

-----

Cory nods his head as he watches Syugo while also watching as Cody and Kyrian were walking over to the table, "hey you two," he smiles before he starts working on the next set of homework problems.

Kyrian smiled. "Yeah I know, but he does look flustered every time Cory kisses him its kind of cute in it's own little way." he whispered as he walked up to them. "Hey guys how is studying going?" he asked smiling. "I guess your teacher let him teach you."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Of Course they did I know more then them and I have to correct them with everything they do so why wouldn't I. They will be using his as the answer sheet now with me guiding him." Syugo stated and looked at him. "I will raise his grade up by a letter grade, but tonight I did it with math as well." he said

Cody laughs a little, "well... that's because he loves Cory but is too shy to tell me. He probably isn't use to new feelings," he rubs the back of his head while watching Cory work.

-----

Cory laughs a little, "well... Syugo didn't get one hundred percent approval. My professor needs to talk it with the other teachers and Syugo also has to make sure my grades don't go down at all or it will have to go back to how things were." Cory rests his chin on his palm while he continues working.

"Yeah it is kind of cute in that way." Kyrian said smiling and shook his head not sure what he wanted to do next. "Hey could you two watch Cody when I go to my next class I don't want to leave him alone." Kyrian said.

~~~~~~~

"Yeah, but I don't think they will as long as I am teaching you and you don't distract me." He said smiling and then waited for him to finish his work. "After we finish we need to turn all your papers in to raise your grade. It will make your teacher happy and all." he said looking at him.