• hama71

• cherryyuri

• Last_sky16

Well, my body say, "Leave me along!"

My brain say, "Out of servise!"

My motion say, "Let's go!(go where?)"

So I say... "OH!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" --;;;

• Like 1

im in 50/50 mood...i feel so happy bcoz there's any gud things happened today but in th same time i am drown by homeworks...

how come teachers alwys pick on me as a leader to do presentations?? cant they see im so f***ing busy rite now?? gosh!!! ==!!!

• Like 1

Well... still sleepy.... zzzz

My body feel like somebody set on it... --;;;

other then that... I am fine but sick still... T T

keep taking care of yourself, hama, and you'll get better soon!!

I'm glad that my grandma is getting better and i could manage to stay another day with her! yay!

• Like 1

keep taking care of yourself, hama, and you'll get better soon!!

I'm glad that my grandma is getting better and i could manage to stay another day with her! yay!

cherry, don worry, she will be fine :D

in a good mood, cos alot of people with me now :D

• Like 1

quite pissed off...today stupid boys keep harrassing me...blocking my way and itz really annoyed me...SO MUCH!!! ==!!!!

but now im fine...happy back...^^

• Like 1

So stressing up... --#

I just did type my hama71 in Google and found out some one put my peacemaker photo in there site with out asking... --#

If I didn't done this I will never know anything but, I see now it make me upto my limit to brow up any min...

Also, I found some of my Japanese photo are there and can find some of my posting also... also the posting I did here some of image are there too...

I just wondering... that was there by themself, somebody must post there... I just who will do that with out person know anything about it and do that?

A specially I don't post any star new or pictures in my Japanese blog... Why do they put that in there... --

I am so stress up now... I better cool myself down... I will get sick again... --;;;

• Like 1

@hama dear, don't stress! i know it's not nice, but take care of yourself, dear! calm down and things will get better when we can think properly without stress.

i am HAPPY!! grandma is leaving the hospital! yay! she is so much better now!

• Like 1