An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I can't help it.." Tenmo mumbled into the others neck as he gripped the other tighter. "I like smothering your body and you after with all the love I had to hold back for a night" He purred, peppering his neck with a few more lazy kisses. "I know you do love..It keeps me going" He quietly chuckled into the others ear.

Being gripped tighter made him happier, wrapping his arms more tightly around Tenmo as well and nuzzling into his husband a pleased smile on his face. "I can't say I don't love it when you smother my body after having to hold back your love all night." Kaine admitted. Most people would probably find Tenmo's behavior after suffocating or annoying, but Kaine truly loved it and enjoys how Tenmo treated him after. "I'm sure more than that keeps you going." He mused, turning his head to kiss his puppy's neck this time. "I have the best husband ever." Kaine purred really feeling like he needed to tell Tenmo this. The other was so supportive and understanding, not to mention sexy, loving and loyal. There really was no better person for him, wolf or otherwise.

Tenmo purred when his neck was kiss, letting up his grip on Kaine. Mine..He was my husband and none of those meals. “That cannot be true because I have the best husband ever” Tenmo said quietly with a small nip to his neck. Tenmo felt more relaxed now but still did not let go of the others body. He did not plan on letting him go until the next morning

Feeling the arms around him loosen a little made him kiss his husband's neck again, right before he felt Tenmo nip. "I think we both have the best husband ever." Kaine mused with a small smile. He absolutely loved having Tenmo there and being in his husband's arms, it was absolutely perfect. Nuzzling into the other he let out a soft loving purr as his eyes drifted closed, pressing himself more firmly against Tenmo.

“You are too perfect..” Tenmo said as he closed his eyes while still holding the other. “I’m glad I got the best husband ever!” He smiled, kissing his neck again. Tenmo had himself pressed firmly against the other, falling asleep with him in his arms close. Life was perfect and couldn’t be more perfect

It was easy for Kaine to fall asleep after hunts like that, and when he woke up in the morning in his husband's arms he was more than a little pleased, humming happily. Nuzzling the cute sexy wolf's neck before he gave him a soft kiss and was carefully slipping out of the bed and heading downstairs to make Tenmo a nice breakfast. Deciding to make biscuits and gravy with bacon and sausage for breakfast he was getting all of the stuff together to prepare the meal. Getting a pot of coffee going at the same time, this was his usual routine now, getting up and making them both a nice breakfast, he tried to make sure that they always had nice hot meals. That was unless one of them specifically stated otherwise, and after last night he still had to figure out how he was going to repay his husband and make it up to him.

Tenmo felt the others kisses on his neck, smiling softly but still too sleepy to get up. The smell of cooking meat woke him up, cleaning himself up so he wasn’t a complete mess. He brushed his hair a bit and decided he looked good enough, going down to see him in the kitchen. “Your home made gravy..?” Tenmo asked, loving the smell of the hot food. “Nothing better on a snowy day, see the ground outside? Already coated and still going” He chuckled.

Shi woke up the next morning, barely able to keep his mind steady. He had to keep telling himself he would be okay and that he could do this. Shi purred against Alises neck, kissing her softly before getting up. He hoped cooking breakfast could keep his hands still, making her French toast with eggs and sausage.

Solaria woke up and saw the snow outside her window, a twinkle in her eyes. She ran out of the room in her pajamas and came bouncing onto Xavier and Adrian’s bed. “It’s snowing! It’s snowed! It’s snowed!” She said with a bright happy giggle and smile.

“Has it now..?” Adrian said sleepily, his wolf ears twitching. While he had gotten used to her energetic awakenings, it still frazzled him sometimes in the morning. He sat up in his bed, glad he had his boxers on learning quickly to try and fall asleep in those.

"Of course!" Kaine said happily when Tenmo asked about his homemade gravy, he had started to learn homemade recipes ever since they had moved into their own place. "Yes, actually." Kaine commented happily and smiled at his husband and leaned up kissing him quickly. "Maybe I can talk you into some snowy fun?" He mused as he was continuing making them breakfast plating the bacon and sausage on a plate as the finished and continued with gravy while the biscuits were baking in the oven.

Alise shifted in the bed when she felt and heard the purring mumbling something softly and nuzzling the chest she was curled against. She was only able to admire and enjoy the warmth of the other for a moment though before it was slipping away from her, instantly shifting into the now vacated spot to soak up the warmth left behind. For a few minutes she was able to sleep some more before waking up and slipping out of bed, checking her hair for a moment she noticed the ground outside a small smile appearing. Darting out of the room and downstairs and seeing Shi up and making breakfast, "Smells great!"

Xavier groaned softly when Solaria energetically started to wake them up because of the snow on the ground, at first rolling over and pretending it wasn't happening. It wasn't all that long before his eyes popped open though and he was sitting up stretching his aching muscles. "Let's start with breakfast and then you we can bundle up and go play in the snow." Xavier said as he got up out of the bed, slipping shorts over his boxers since they were in the warmth of the house.

“I would not be opposed to some fun in the snow with you” Tenmo chuckled with a purr, wrapping his arms around the other. “You and your food are mouth watering” He said as he held the others waist while giving him enough room to cook. “Snow angels..snow men..unless you meant other types of fun? I am down for anything” He whispered before letting him go and give him space.

Shi heard Alise wake up, turning his head with a smile. Thankfully he felt he could keep himself collected through breakfast. “Morning..and thank you..” Shi said with a tiny smile. “Coffee? Tea?” Shi asked her, flipping the eggs before giving her a kiss on the cheek. -Grab some silverware and plates?- He typed as he focused on the sausages which were near finished.

“Yay~!” Solaria said happily before she was quick to leave the room and go back to her own to get dressed for breakfast. “Are you sure she is our daughter? Dear lord her energy..” He shook his head sleepily with a laugh.

"I am mouth watering aren't I?" Kaine asked an amused smirk crossing his face as he felt Tenmo's arms wrapping around him. He glanced over his shoulder to his husband when he motioned making snow angels and snowmen only to comment unless he meant other types of fun. "Oh? And what 'other types of fun' does my sexy husband suggest we could do?" He questioned with a curious look. Wondering what other type of things Tenmo thought they could or would do in the snow, granted he had a small idea of what he meant.

"Tea would be lovely." Alise admitted with a small smile. Even if it was quite cold outside, or at least to the humans it was, it would be nice to start with tea versus coffee. Even if she did love her coffee, she tried to keep the two balanced. Nodding she moved to get the silverware and plates when she was asked to do so, figuring that was the least she could do while Shi was making breakfast.

"We had energy like that too when we were younger. You still have that energy on the full moon." Xavier teased nudging the wolf before he was stretching his limbs again and moving to head downstairs and start breakfast. "What do you two want for breakfast!" He yelled as he was already heading down the stairs.

“You know perfectly well what I mean..” Tenmo teased, moving over to peck his neck with another kiss. “Unless you just want to spend time with the family for a bit? There will be plenty of time for warming up afterwards” Tenmo purred into the others ear as he helped the other by getting them both some forks.

“Thanks” Shi said with a small smile, watching her move to get the things he asked for. In a short amount of time..she may be my fianc?..Shi thought as he tried to think of what to say. He didn’t think he could muster up a big speech..but he really wanted to. But would his mouth and brain want to cooperate? “We can go after breakfast..” Shi said quietly as he just finished cooking everything

Adrian chuckled as he got dressed to find Solaria waiting in the kitchen for them. “Pancakes!” She said happily, grabbing a little step stool to reach the counter. “I want to help you Dad” She said with a big smile, looking up at him with big puppy eyes

"Do I?" Kaine asked faking innocent. "That purr tells me you are very much looking forward to warming up after." He added as he was finishing up breakfast taking the fresh biscuits out of the oven and getting everything plated for them. A large plate of bacon and sausage was set on the table, followed by a bowl filled with biscuits and another with gravy so they could take as much of whatever as they wanted. "Come eat and then we'll decide what we are going to do." He mused while fetching some plates and silverware asking Tenmo to get the pot of coffee and some mugs.

"Sounds good." Alise smiled as she was bringing the plates and silverware over. She was looking forward to heading out into the first snow of the year and seeing Shi's parents grave in the snow. Sure that it would be gorgeous, especially if how the forests looked normally was any indication of how beautiful it would be. It wasn't very long before they were sitting down and eating their breakfast together.

"Alright, princess." Xavier chuckled when she told him she wanted pancakes getting the things they'd need while he watched her get her little stool and say she wanted to help. "Sure." He smiled before asking what type of pancakes she wanted so he could make adjustments as needed.

“I am...and that works for me” Tenmo said with a smile as he saw all of the food being on the table. So delicious..so good smelling! Tenmo sat down right beside Kaine as he began to eat the breakfast. “Good as always gorgeous” He smiled, pecking his cheek in a quick kiss. He went back to eating, the food tasting much better when it was fresh.

Shi sat down beside her, his heart pounding a bit as he tried to focus. It was okay..you’ll be fine..You will say something romantic or at least find something romantic to say. He ate his breakfast, not having much of an appetite today from his nerves. He ate only one plate of the food, wiping off his mouth. “I’ll do dishes later..no one will mind..” He said quietly as he put his dish in the sink.

“Chocolate chips!” Solaria smiled happily as she tried to grab the measuring cup from the cabinet. She pouted when she was too short, straining and magazine to push it enough for her to grab it. “She has your determination that’s for sure” Adirna chuckled

"Good, you know I love cooking for you." Kaine said happily as he was eating his breakfast. Once more having little appetite now that he was full on blood and not eating all that much. A biscuit covered in gravy, a few pieces of bacon and two sausage, meaning he was done relatively quick but he enjoyed every bite and was happily sitting there drinking his coffee and talking to the sexy wolf that was his husband. "So, I say we go over to the family and mess around in the snow with them. Then when we come home we'll have some fun and get all warmed up." Kaine suggested happy to go spend the day with Xavier, Solaria and Adrian outside for awhile then come back and warm up.

"Your heart sounds fast, nervous or excited?" Alise commented as she was eating some of the food he had made for them. Giving Shi a small smile, figuring he was either excited to go back to his parents grave or nervous about it. Not thinking that there was another reason why his heart was pounding like that, but she had to admit the hunter in her was intrigued, even if she never saw him as food it didn't mean her instincts didn't hone into the sound.

"Which is definitely a good thing." Xavier said with a laugh moving to get the chocolate chips so they could get things going. Since Solaria had managed to get the measuring cup down he let her measure out the ingredients and add them to the bowl, though he was watching her carefully to make sure she didn't do too much of something or too little. Once all the ingredients were added he took the bowl and helped her stir the ingredients together before he was moving on to get the pan hot and start cooking the pancakes.

“That sounds like fun. I am sure my little sister would love to play with you and everyone” Tenmo said as he was already almost done with his plate. “And I like that plan..” Tenmo purred, giving him a few pecks on the cheek before going back to his biscuit. He popped the remains of his last one in his mouth before downing a sausage.

“Excited..?” Shi said, not sure how he should answer it. He couldn’t tell her why his heart was pounding, taking her empty plate from her. “I’m going to get my coat on so we can go” Shi said, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. Shi went up to his room, pulling on his long trench winter coat. He took a few deep breaths before meeting Alise back downstairs

Adrian sat down and let them cook, watching Solaria and Xavier cook. Solaria only stepped down when it was time to actually cook, not touching the hot stuff

A smile appeared on his face when Tenmo said that he was sure that his little sister would love to play with him and everyone. "That's sweet." He mused happy to think that was true. After they had both finished breakfast and he had put everything away he happily went upstairs to change into clothes that were more 'weather' appropriate at the same time. Darting down the stairs when he was in something warmer, though still probably not appropriate for snow but at least he was dressed warmer.

Being told he was excited despite how he said it she nodded, "That's good." She was glad he was excited versus anything else, smiling when he kissed her gently before he was heading upstairs to get his coat on. She was already dressed in the warm clothes she planned to go out in, so she waited patiently by the front door for him. A little excited herself to see how it was going to look when they get there and how magical the experience was probably going to be.

Cooking the pancakes it wasn't long before he was done and setting the big plate down on the table. Setting other plates down for each of them to eat off of and grabbing the silverware for them, not sitting down until he had gotten coffee and orange juice to go with everything. "Eat up!" He said happily leaning over to kiss Adrian before taking a pancake for himself.

Shi took her hand, guiding her out the door. His heart still hammered as he got closer to his parents grave, the snow crunching under his feet. He finally reached his parents grave, thankfully his parents faces still not buried underneath the snow. “A-Alise...?” He asked quietly, standing behind her, wrapping his arms around her in a quick hug. He looked down at his parents pictures and his parents smiling faces. I love you both..He thought to himself as he let her go, kneeling down in the snow behind her and making a fresh indent in the snow. “Alise...I love you...Will you marry me?” He asked quietly as he pulled out the ring box, opening it and showing her his mother’s ring. His heart was pounding madly now and his face was turning a bright shade of pink.

Tenmo put on a fluffy short black coat and a bit thicker pants. “They might still eating breakfast so let’s just meet them at their house?” He asked with a kiss on their head. “Ready..?” He asked as he waited beside the door, putting on some thicker shoes.

“It looks good, from my two wonderfully talented chefs” Adrian said with a big smile on his face. Solaria smiled wide as she sat down and waited for a pancake on her plate. She ate it happily, watching as Adrian returned Xavier’s kiss with one of his own.

Alise was happily letting Shi lead the way through the snow towards his parents grave, this was still a path she had not quite gotten down yet. When they reached the graves her eyes moved to the picture of them and she felt Shi's arms wrap around her in a quick hug. Her hands going over his before they disappeared, she was deep in her thoughts looking at the picture that at first he didn't realize he had knelt in the snow. It was a moment later that she turned to face him and he was speaking, her heart pounding in her chest at the words, stunned but at the same time so happy. Happy tears were falling from her eyes and a bright smile appeared on her face, at first all she could do was nod especially when she realized that it was his mother's wedding ring he was proposing with. When she found her voice she was quick to say yes, "Yes! Yes... I'd love to marry you!" Alise was quick to jump forward and wrap her arms tightly around him hugging him and probably the happiest she had ever been in a very long time.

"Yeah, we can take our time. By the time we get to the house maybe they'll be done, or close to it." Kaine said happily taking his husband's hand in his as his head was kissed. "Perfectly ready!" He exclaimed before he was quickly leading the way out of the house and into the snow, happy to step into the frush untouched snow. Kaine was already happily running around in it while he waited for Tenmo to join him only to take his hand and start off towards the rest of the other house where their family was. It was odd to think he was part of Adrian and Tenmo's family, but he was excited and happy about it too.

"They taste great too. We make a great team." Xavier said giving Solaria a bright smile, leaning over to kiss the top of her head before he returned to his food. It didn't take him long before he was full, eating a few pancakes before he was moving around to make sure they had everything for Solaria to be able to go outside with them and play in the snow. She was clearly looking forward to it, but he wanted to make sure she was bundled up quite well to ensure she did not get cold.

Shi felt like his heart was swelling with warmth, even if Alise was crying. She..she said yes? She said yes! Shi found knocked back into the snow, a happy twinkle in his eye as happy tears rolled down his face. She said yes!! Shi quickly slipped The ring on her finger so he could hug her tight, not caring if he was getting wet from the snow. “I love you...I love you I love you I love you” He said, pulling her into a kiss. He never felt so happy and elated before!

Tenmo followed him quickly, laughing as he ran after him and loving the crunching in the snow. He held the others hand tightly as they ran to his fathers house. He opened up the door, knowing it was his fathers and figuring it was okay. “Dad! We can to spend some time you everyone!” He shouted happily, seeing his father coming from the kitchen.

“Yes yes don’t shout!” Adrian said with a chuckle, patting his back. “Solaria is getting dressed up for the snow” He smiled, waiting for Xavier and Solaria to come down. Solaria soon came down, bundled up warm in snow clothes and her snow hat along with her scar and gloves.

Alise smiled down at the ring on her finger before she was being hugged tight, she just tightened her own arms around him, loving him even more than she thought was possible. She heard him say he loved her again and again before she was pulled into a kiss. Alise was eager to return it, deepening the kiss and leaning more firmly into it. When it broke she was breathless but no less happy, not caring that they were lying in the snow. "I love you! So much!" She said happily.

Kaine laughed when Adrian appeared telling Tenmo not to should and that Solaria was getting dressed up for the snow. When she appeared she was all bundled up and looking adorable, "There's the cute girl." He said with a small smile. "Ready to play in the snow?" He asked her more than eager to play in it himself. Willing to be as childish as he wanted and jump into the snow, make snowmen and snow angels, maybe eve throw a snowball or two. There was really no telling what he was going to do, since he felt like the possibilities were endless.

Xavier was coming downstairs with Solaria when he heard Adrian tell his son not to shout, chuckling softly. "Alright everyone, let's get outside and in the snow since we're all dressed." He mused. Leaning over to kiss Adrian before he was opening the front door, happy to have all of them together to enjoy the snow as a family. It really wasn't all that often all five of them were together, but he always enjoyed it when they were.

Shi hummed happily into the kiss, holding her close as little snow flakes fell into her gorgeous blue hair. “I love you too..I love you so much” He said with a cheerful laugh in between tiny little of trying to collect himself from the happy tears. “Your..my fianc?..She’s my fiance!!” He said in a cheerful happily voice, holding her as he rolled around in the snow with her in his arms. He was just too happy to describe..

“Hi~!” She said with a big smile before she took Tenmos hand. “Let’s goooo” She tugged Tenmos Hand, making Tenmo chuckle and even Adrian laughed a bit. “Race you!” Tenmo said, letting Solaria get a head start and not putting his run full force. Tenmo and Solaria were both making walls for a snowball fight, Solaria calling out to kaine. “Be on my team with Dad and me!” She called out as she reinforced her wall

Today really was perfect, she had not expected this and honestly had never expected this. She loved Shi more than anything in the world, it had been something she had not thought would happen but could never be happier that it did. This was the best surprise ever and a day she was never going to forget. Hugging him tightly she laughed as he was rolling them around in the snow not caring in the slightest. Finding that she was going to really enjoy the rest of her life now, especially now that she had someone she could spend the rest of her life with.

Kaine had thrown himself in the snow and was making a snow angel when he suddenly heard Solaria calling out to him causing him to freeze and look up at her. "Okay!" He called getting up and brushing the snow off of him. Xavier had settled himself down to help Solaria build the wall for the fort and letting her tell him what needed to be done.

Shi finally stopped rolling , his hair covered in snow as he looked up at her. His happy tears stopped but he still beamed with the biggest smile on his face. He knew his mother would have loved her if they could have met..and a little part of her would always be with Alise. He looked at the ring for a moment, taking her hand and kissing it.

“The enemy forces have taken route on the other side. We outnumber them by one soldiers, now is our time to act” Solaria nodded as she peeled over the wall. “They are crafty men so we must arm the cannons and be ready to launch!” She said with a nod of her head. “You’ll never take us alive you mongrel mosquitos!” Adrian said in an obviously joking way, shaking his fist in the air, Tenmo playfully growling next to him

Alise smiled happily at her fiance, she really couldn't be happier at this point in her life. Leaning forward she kissed him again when they had stopped spinning, a happy smile on her face. Watching as he took her hand with the ring and kissed it, "I love you." She said with a bright smile. "This was... so unexpected. But I'm really happy." Alise admitted wanting to be honest with Shi. Thinking that they'd date for years probably, but not end up engaged, but she was still quite pleased.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh softly with how Solaria was talking but it was adorable as hell, and he couldn't help but think it was perfect for this family too. He exchanged glances with Xavier who also seemed amused but they were letting her call the shots, Kaine making some snowballs so they wouldn't run out and Xavier knelt down beside her so he could be covered by the wall of the fort as well. Xavier gently nudged Solaria and pointed towards the pair asking her how she wanted to go about it and making sure she had the final say in any plan that was suggested to her so that everything was exactly how she wanted it to be.

For hours they played out in the snow, the snowball fight was a lot of fun though at some point Kaine had snuck away to build a snowman instead having lost interest in the actual snowball fight. Sitting in the snow and working on his little snowman who was only made up of a fat base and tiny head, no middle piece being present but not minding either.

“I was nervous...so...so nervous. I wanted to say more but..nothing came out” Shi said with a more timid laugh, kissing her again. “I just...I love you...so much. I’ve never met someone..who has made me..so happy before” He said as his heart was finally starting to go back to a normal beat.

“Victory is ours! The enemy has fallen! Long live the kingdom!” Solaria said as Adrian and Tenmo were ‘dead’ in the snow. Tenmo finally got up laughing as he helped his dad off the ground. “Man..That was the most fun I’ve had in snow in years” Adrian got up with a laugh, stretching his limbs