An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Asahi smiled lovingly and kissed Ash's neck. "Relax handsome." He murmured reaching out to gently tease and stroke his boyfriend's tail with a smirk. Knowing that he was more than capable of distracting Ash if the other decided to focus on this little thing too much. Kaine had already lead Tenmo back to their room after Ash had seemed to agree one way or the other, leaving them alone together again. Asahi leaning up and kissing Ash's neck. 

Ash let out a low happy purr when the other was stroking his tail. He always found Asahi to be a welcoming and quite successful distraction whenever he was getting stressed or too tightly wound. A few kisses and anything Asahi did usually brought him back down much easier than anything else could. “Tease..” He said quietly, pulling him into a kiss. Frankly he could care less about anything but still planned on keeping quiet. “If someone knew how to be quiet, I would take them on the couch or a separate room right now..” He purred, nipping at the others neck again

There was a clear smirk on Asahi's face when he was called a tease, not remotely trying to deny that. Teasing Ash had to be one of his favorite pass times, especially since Ash made it so much fun and rewarding when he did. Being pulling into a kiss Asahi was more than a little eager to return it. When it broke he blushed at the other's words, groaning softly as he bite his lip while the other was nipping his neck. "It's not my fault I can't be quiet. You are never satisfied until you have me screaming." Asahi replied in return.

“And is that a bad thing? I don’t hear you complaining about it” Ash said with a small smirk as he sucked on the skin of the others neck a bit more. “It only means I am doing that good of a job..I love hearing you scream my name” He purred, reaching around the other and running a reading hand over the others front. “Let’s others know who gives you that pleasure...me...only me” He purred again a bit lower, rutting a bit into the others back

"It's a bad thing when we are at your house and your little brother and Solaria are asleep upstairs, not to mention your parents are home." Asahi grit out as Ash continued to tease him. Sucking on his neck a bit more, purring in such an arousing and sexy way, teasing him buy running his hand over his groan and now rutting a bit against his back. Asahi's face was flushed a light red color as his body responded. Knowing that it was Ash's touch and responding appropriately to it, his body knowing that he belonged to the other man. "You know I love to scream your name and let other's know that only you give me pleasure, but we can't exactly do that here." He groaned out trying to keep his voice soft not wanting anyone to hear them and knowing that it wasn't as simple in his boyfriend's home.

“Yeah...one of these days I may not just give a damn. Have to gag you up nice so I can take you in my room...Make sure my bed knows who I love in it” Ash said with a tiny growl as they both seemed to be edging each other on in their teasing. “Bending you over and showing your body again..and again...and again...just who it belongs to..” Ash said with a tiny lustful growl as he got more hands on the others front, groping it a bit further.  His free hand ran up to the others lips, running his thumbs over the softness of his lips. Asahis distraction definitely worked..and now his mind was navigating towards...other matters

Asahi blushed deeply at the other's words and the pleasure he was giving him. Planting such lovely and arousing images in his head, only making him even more aroused. The tiny growl causing him to bite his lip, biting back a needy moan. "Damn... you're doing this to me on purpose and yet... I can't fight it." Asahi moaned softly, trying to be as quiet as he could still. Ash groping his front more, running his thumb over his lips and teasing him with such images wasn't helping though. His body so easily giving in to Ash's touch knowing that it belonged to the other man and that he was powerless against him.

“You are the one who was teasing me..being just far too..distracting” Ash said with another neck nip, his pants starting to get to a point of being uncomfortable. In a way, the dues he had to behave and be quiet but they both teased one another only made him want it more. “Dont fight it then...Damn I need you right now. I need to fuck the hell out of you until you’re crying for your mates cock deeper inside you. Squirming under me..” He said with a small growl, ears out and twitching a bit to try and hear if anyone was close at the moment. He seemed satisfied for the moment, reaching a sneaky hand under the others waist line to stroke him over his underwear. “Needing me...pleading for me...crying for more..” He said in a near whisper. He was quite far gone now, living how Asahi made him crave breeding and just taking him across any surface or anywhere he pleased

Asahi bit his lip, powerless as Ash spoke with a small growl and slipped his hand into his pants to stroke him over his underwear. "When do I ever fight it?" He managed to get out softly, so aroused. The more Ash spoke and the more images he planted in his head the more he craved him. Knowing that he would do all of those things if Ash continued teasing him like this. Asahi moaned softly, squirming a little from the stimulation and his boyfriend's words. "Ash... I know you're doing this on purpose." He groaned out, hand darting down and resting over Ash's that was still touching him and making him weak for his boyfriend.

“Never...” Ash said in a somewhat coherent response, his mind focused on the others bodily responses to his touches. He rested his head on the others shoulder while he continued his relentless teasing. “So what if I am..?” He said in a low husky purr, flicking his tongue over the others neck again. He didn’t damn well care if he was quiet..He needed Asahi right now and would figure out someway to keep him quiet if he must. He was taking his mate one way or another! “I need my Mate..I need you to tell me who your mate is in that sweet cry of yours..begging for it deeper and deeper..” He said, his hand now under the others underwear and properly stroking him. He did slam the other a bit into the wall but not full force to make too much noise. “I will fuck you here..one way or another...even if I need to gag you to do it...” His hips pressed a bit harder into the others back to show just how needy his body had gotten. “How much do you want me Dear...? How much do you need me right now..?”

Moaning softly again as he felt Ash's tongue flock over his neck he squirmed more against him. The other man not seeming to hesitate in actually grabbing his cock and stroking him properly now while still saying such hot things in his hear. Surprise hit him when he was slammed into the wall, knowing that the only reason Ash didn't do so full force was because he was trying to keep things down and not wake up Ren and Solaria. The other man's words still not helping as he blushed and moaned again doing his best to bite it back. "I want you so bad, Ash. I need you more than air." Asahi replied already breathless. So desperate and needy, craving Ash so bad that he didn't even care where he was taken anymore. Sure it'd be hard to stay quiet but it was worth any repercussions to have Ash mate him once more.

Fuck...Ash thought as the others sweet voice only broke what he could call a very weak willpower he currently held. The others moans and saying how he needed him only furthered his resolve to take the other. It was almost its own sort of erotic to just do it right there in the living room but at least pulled him into the first hallway he saw. He took the other in a fevered kiss, undoing both their pants buckles, quick to pick the other up. He leaned his own back against the wall, holding the other to him so the other was only hanging onto him 

Asahi was holding onto Ash as he was held in the other's arms. Ash leaning against the wall, their lips in a passionate kiss. Asahi shifted the best he could, pressing back to feel the top of his mate's cock against his eager hole. Breathlessly he broke the kiss looking deeply into Ash's eyes. "Take me, Mate. My body knows it's yours and craves being taken by you again." Asahi moaned against Ash's lips.

“How can I say no to that..?” Ash said in a breathless sigh, very much eager to take the other with Asahi begging for him so sweetly. It was a bit bolder to just take the other in the hallway like this but he cared little. Right now his blood boiled and his body screamed for his mate! After making sure he was stable against the wall to hold the other, he lowered the other down on him. “Fuck!” He said with a hiss, supporting the others hips with his hands. He tilted his head forward to Take the other in a heated kiss, wanting a kiss and to help keep the others voice down

Being lowered onto Ash had Asahi biting his lip hard. Letting out a choked off moan, trying Shi hard to be quiet but loving just being impaled on his mate's cock so much. It was a good thing that his lips were caught in a kiss, Asahi was already trying to move his good despite not really being in a position to do so. It was just so intense every time, every time felt like it was his first time all over again. His body craving his mate more than he had ever thought possible. It was moments like this where he understood why Kaine and Tenmo suck around the pack and coven to be together. Clinging to Ash he encouraged the other to take him, not able to stand it for even a second more.

With Asahi encouraging him further like that, it was hard to just take things slow and enjoy it. The other just being an absolute snack earlier and now didn’t help any, gripping the others hips tighter and moving as fast as this current position allowed. “Asahi...fuck...Asahi...” He groaned against the others lips, loving that here he had the freedom to do this. To indulge in his pleasures and do as he liked

Asahi bit his lip as Ash gripped his hips tighter and was moving as fast as their current position allowed him to. Thankful when his mate's lips returned to his so that he could moan at least a little freer. Clinging to the other man as he absolutely loved the pleasure Ash was flooding his body with, not that there was a time that he didn't enjoy and love such pleasure. It did suck a little that they had to be quiet, but in the end it didn't stop his sexy mate from taking him so it wasn't so bad in the end. Moaning more Asahi did his best to keep the pleasured sounds tempered down, instead he clung tightly to Ash, nails digging into his mate's shoulders.

Ash trembled at hearing even the quiet moans, wishing he could be much louder. He wanted to hear those echoing cries bounce off of every wall. But damn did he love seeing Asahi bouncing off of him so desperate to keep quiet. He kept quietly growling the others name against his lips, eventually sliding down the wall so he could take him at an even faster pace lying down on the hallway floor

The quiet growls of his name that were being growled onto his lips weren't helping Asahi stay quiet at all. Those gorgeous subs only made him want to be louder. Suddenly they seemed to be on the floor and Ash's hips were moving faster. Asahi bit his lip, one hand covered his mouth, the other was on Ash's thigh. Pleasure was flooding his body, drowning him in pleasure. It was torture trying to keep himself quiet, especially when Ash knew how to press every pleasure button he had.

"Mine.....All mine.....You drive me mad Asahi. I cannot even wait without making my claim and loving you" Asahi said with a low growl as he still kept up his pace. He leaned down to sink a deep bite into the other as he hit a hard orgasm inside of the other, offering his own shoulder for the other to bite into to help him stay quiet. He rode out his orgasm with low growling pants, trying to steady himself and catch his breath. He should be okay now for the time being unless he was teased further.

Asahi couldn't help but moan and groan, his sounds stifled into his hand as he tried hard to keep his sounds contained. It was so hard with Ash speaking in such an arousing low growl or with his movements. At least he was close to his climax and it seemed that Ash was too since he soon felt the other's teeth sinking into his shoulder as his mate bit deep into it, causing him to gasp. Reflexively Asahi did the same, biting into Ash's shoulder to stifle his own pleasured sounds as he came hard. Breathing heavily as he released Ash's shoulder and relaxed against the floor. A small smile crossing his face as he looked up at the other man. "Damn, Ash. You don't even like to hold back when we have to be quiet." Asahi laughed breathlessly. While it hadn't quite been like it normally would be because they had to be quiet it was clear that Ash wasn't really holding back either. Not that Asahi had minded in the least, he absolutely loved it when Ash lost himself in it just as much as he did.

Ash panted as he started to come off of his pleasure high, having worked himself up into a frenzy with Asahi. He loved feeling the sting from The others bite into his shoulder, kissing down the others neck again. “It was too hard not to...I needed you desperately. But I hope you do realize I will need to get even rougher with you and make you cry even more than normal. Just lay claim to you while others watch to make up for it...” Ash said, stopping the thought before he worked himself into wanting Asahi again so soon

Asahi groaned, his face flushing a light red at the picture that Ash was painting in his head of ho he'd have to get even rougher with him and make him cry even more than normal. Staking his claim of him while others watched wasn't helping either, feeling his arousal stir again and glad that Ash decided or seemed to need to stop there. "Shit, Ash... that image isn't doing anything but arousing me again." Asahi groaned as he turned his gaze back to his mate, leaning up to give him a quick kiss a small smile appearing. "We probably should get back into our pants." He added with a soft laugh, shifting to push himself up.

“Another time...or later...Anyone so much as even looks at you and I’ll show them who you and I belong to..” Ash purred, letting the other go and starting to straighten himself up. “Do you need to clean yourself up properly in the bathroom?” He asked quietly as he held a hand out to help the other up

Asahi couldn't help but chuckle softly, a small smirk appearing on his face. "Why do I not doubt that you'll do that?" He mused thoughtfully. Knowing that if Ash really did do that to him that he wouldn't actually be surprised. They both were rather possessive of each other and enjoyed showing and reminding people that they belonged to each other, so Ash actually full on taking him in front of someone to show them that he belonged to him wasn't really a surprising concept. Getting up off the floor as he took Ash's hand he laughed as he looked himself over, "Yeah I probably should clean up."