An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

It was such a turn on to see Kaine drizzled in chocolate and begging for him to take him. Tenmos fond himself growling possessively again, loving how Kaine could bring out his inner animal from what seemed like such simple things. It was hard to be gentle, finding the task impossible as he only thrusted one or two times gently before he was quick to pick up the pace. It was too hard and near impossible to resist him when he was like this..Tenmo thought as he hungrily devoured any chocolate that was within reach of his mouth.

It felt great, amazing really and Kaine was squirming beneath Tenmo as his pace picked up. Moaning loudly as he enjoyed the pleasure he was being flooded with and his Puppy's mouth on his skin as Tenmo continued to lick the chocolate off his body that was still in reach. "Tenmo..." He groaned out one of his hands fisting in the sheets while the other grabbed his puppy and pulled him up to his lips for a breathless kiss. Kaine already couldn't wait for next year to do this for Tenmo again, since they were both clearly pleased with how this was going.

Tenmo nipped at the skin, loving the taste of the chocolate and hearing the others sweet moans fill the room. Tenmo let himself be pulled to the others lips, taking his lips in a kiss. He only made his thrusts harder and rougher, wanting to hear every little moan and scream grace those sweet tasting lips. Tenmo still licked and bit roughly over the others neck and chest when the kiss broke, wanting to taste every last bit of that sweet body.

It seemed that the chocolate drew out another side of Puppy, though Kaine certainly wasn't one complaining. Even as the thrusts became harder and rougher bringing pleasured moans and cries from him, which freely filled the room when their kiss broke and was no longer muffling the sounds. Kaine was quite breathless as the pleasure flooded his system, both hands now tightly fisted in the sheets almost as though it was a lifeline and the only thing keeping him from loosing himself completely. Even as Tenmo was nipping roughly at his neck and chest, finding that he was pressing into the touches without thinking about them. "Love... you..." Kaine groaned out when he was finally able to get enough air in his lungs and his mind to focus enough to get out any sound that wasn't just some sort of pleasured gasp, moan or cry.

Tenmo really felt like an animal but he did not care, he loved all of this! The sight of Kaine desperately clinging his bedsheets and his sweet pleasure sounds drove him wild, the air smelling of his scent and chocolate. "Love...you too" Tenmo said with a hungry growl, trying to focus on speaking clearly and at all. Tenmos mouth quickly went back to roughly biting and licking at the others shoulder and neck, getting any remaining chocolate that was left. He was soon being brought to his climax, it hitting inside Kaine hard.

Kaine was positive he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, not with the hard and rough thrusts or the rough nips. Just as he was so sure he wouldn't be able to hold it another second he felt Tenmo releasing inside him pushing him over the edge and bringing him to his sweet release as well with a last pleasured cry. For awhile he laid there completely still fingers finally unclenching the sheets as his body seemed to fall completely limp against the bed. His breathing was still labored as his eyes drifted shut, working on calming his racing heart and unstead breaths. "Damn..." He groaned out feeling as though his body was jelly at this point, positive that he would be unable to walk for a bit. Not that anyone would hear him complain, he was quit satisfied with how things had gone and really looking forward to Tenmo's birthday coming back around. When his breathing had steadied enough his eyes opened and he smiled happily up at his fiancee leaning up to catch those lips in a deep kiss. "This was amazing." He breathed out his smile not fading.

Tenmo breathed heavily as they both have reached their climax. He looked down at the other, reveling in the sight of Kaines fists un-clenching from the sheets underneath him. He needed a few more deep breaths to calm himself, his inner animal still relishing in the pleasure that he just experienced. "Damn is right..that was well worth the wait.." Tenmo said with a deep breath, kissing the others lips in return. "Yeah..Now you tell me what I can do for you. I need to return a very...generous birthday gift" Tenmo smirked, still tasting the chocolate on his mouth.

Kaine was happy to just lay there not moving right now, he let out a soft laugh when Tenmo said damn is right, glad that his fiancee found it worth the wait. "You can thank Otso for the idea, drizzling anything on my body hadn't occurred to me until he suggested it." Kaine admitted with a small smile. "Hmm... let's see... fucking me like that is always one good way to go." Kaine mused with a teasing smile. "But other than that I mean... you could always go hunting with me again and let me put bows in your fur. We could go on a trip... I do so enjoy traveling. If we go the food route I appreciate fruits more than anything, but not apples, oranges, bananas or pears. Don't ask me why it's not an easy explanation." He said listing off a few things. "If there is another thing you have in mind or you wanted to do that maybe I didn't touch base on you can always ask. Kaine wasn't always big on his birthday, because it was hard to decide if that was something worth celebrating. As if birthdays weren't complicated enough many vampires also did some sort of celebration for the day they were changed. That... was certainly a harder thing to plan for. For many vampires the day of their actual birth was a long ago memory if one at all, many didn't even remember their birthday and only celebrated the day they were changed. It was from being young that Kaine still remembered his.

"Any excuse to celebrate your birthday~! Do you guys celebrate being turned? Then I have two excuses to treat you like a king.." Tenmo said with a smirk, kissing the others lips in a softer touch before Kaine started listing off things he liked. Hmmm...hunting was easy enough, happy to be able to do that..But it didn't feel special enough for the first time celebrating with him. Travel? Maybe he could find someplace to take him on a trip when his birthday came around..That would require a lot more planning. "What places do you like to visit?" Tenmo asked, wanting to start getting ideas now so when a reason to celebrate came around, he already had some ideas.

"We do. Most of us can't remember the day we were actually born, so we celebrate the day we were changed instead. For those lucky enough to remember when they were born that day is celebrated as well, but both celebrations couldn't be any more different than each other." Kaine explained it a bit with a small smile. "Oh! Russia maybe... I've heard there are some pretty old villages there I'd love to see. China and Japan have amazing history. I like to see the small villages where their culture is untainted by tourism. Those are the types of places I want to see. Not the big cities like Tokyo, Paris, Bangladesh or any other big well known city." Kaine responded with a smile.

Tenmo smiled at Kaines simple tastes and his love of the country side and not necessarily tourist infected cities. "It suits you.." Tenmo smiled again, loving his taste in places. "I will take that in consideration when your birthday rolls around..Probably not in time for our honeymoon" Tenmo chuckled, kissing his lips lightly. "Even if its my fathers wedding...I cannot wait to see you all gussied up" Tenmo held the other close to him with a happy smile.

"Does it?" Kaine asked curiously after being told that it suited him to like the small villages and countryside instead of the tourist infected cities that those countries were known for. "We will have plenty of interesting things we can do for our honeymoon. I'm sure you already have some ideas for that." He teased giving Tenmo a soft nudge. "That eager to see me in a suit, huh?" He asked with a soft laugh. "You'll have plenty of chances to see me in a suit, especially if you ever catch me between or right after business meetings."

"I never have seen you in a suit so I guess it is an interesting prospect" Tenmo said with a small laugh of his own. "I can't help but be excited, you already got to see me trying on my suit for my fathers wedding. I have never seen you in anything other than casual wear or your hunting outfit....or no outfit" Tenmo chuckled, kissing his lips again. "And for our honeymoon...? Oh yes...Do not make any plans for the next day. I do not plan on having you be able to stand the next day.." Tenmo smirked, kisisng his cheek as he he closed his eyes with the other close to him. "They better get married soon..I am impatient"

"Let me drag you to a business meeting and believe me you'll get to see me in a suit and see what I look like absolutely bored wearing one." Kaine teased with a slight nudge. "You'll enjoy it, I know you will." He added knowing that Tenmo would probably very much enjoy him wearing a suit. But he'd also have more than one opportunity to enjoy it as well, just as he'd have more than one opportunity to enjoy Tenmo in a suit. When he was told not to make plans for the day after their honeymoon as he planned on not making him able to stand. "Can't wait." Kaine replied quite excited about their wedding and their honeymoon. "So am I, at least Xavier proposed. That means we are one step closer to their wedding and thus ours."

“So very close..” Tenmo said with a happy smile on his face. Their wedding felt even more closer, more possible than when he had originally proposed to Kaine. Now it was actually happening, even if they still needed to work out living arrangements. Now was not the time! Tenmo was happy at Kaines side, too lazy to get up and shower at least right now. He was tired after a sudden rush of emotion and a wonderful birthday .

Kaine loved that their wedding day wasn't that far off, that with Xavier and Adrian's wedding drawing nearer that things would be moving along for them too. He was excited for their wedding, excited to finally be able to call Tenmo his husband, and he really wanted to be married to him. The sooner the better, shifting he curled up against his Puppy and leaned in to kiss his cheek before he was letting his eyes drift shut. Quite tired after all of that and ready for a nap at the very least.

A few days had gone buy, the house was being built and it's construction was steadily moving forward. It would still be about a week before the house was ready for them to move in, that was when it'd be furnished and everything completely ready. He was excited about it, but right now his mind was definitely focused about something far more interesting. His marriage with Adrian was just a few hours away. Xavier was already dressed in his suit, and ready to go Kaine was by his side dressed nice in a suit of his own. He was following tradition and not being allowed to see Adrian before the wedding, as they wanted to keep as much tradition alive despite how completely untraditional their union was going to be. That was perfectly fine of course, he was really looking forward this wedding and was getting more and more eager with every second that was passing.

"Kaine... is it time now?" Xavier asked a bit too eager at this point knowing that Kaine and Tenmo were staying in touch and that the younger vampire would know if it was time for them to get into place so he could see his handsome Pup walk down the aisle to him. "Not yet." Came the response making him groan inwardly but he would wait. No matter how impatient he was getting. The next couple hours was making sure everything was set up while Adrian was getting ready and making sure that the rings were accounted for. Finally the time came and Xavier was waiting for his soon-to-be husband to walk down the aisle, suddenly feeling nervous though he didn't know why.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Adrians Suit

"Dad...Breathe...You're going to be fine" Tenmo said as he rubbed his Fathers back while Adrian straightened out his suit jacket. Adrians tail was wagging at an incredibly fast pace and his ear twitched as his heart was racing. It was happening..It was actually happening! "I know I know I can't help it!" Adrian said with a big grin on his face after taking a few breaths to calm down. He had Tenmo tie his hair back in a dark blue ribbon, getting his help to making sure he looked his best. "Ready Father..?" Tenmo said with a small smile, Adrian nodding happily as he looked down at his engagement ring, knowing a wedding ring would shortly be replacing it.

Several hours later, the sun had just started to set and Tenmo gave Kaine a message that he was on his way to the borderline now. Tenmo could see the lights set up around the borderline clearing from where he was, giving Adrian one last comforting pat on the back. Tenmo took his fathers arm in his, leading him toward the aisle that was set up in the clearing. Adrians tail started wagging like crazy when he saw Xavier at the end of the aisle, trying not to cry tears or joy and just sprint down the aisle. Tenmo managed to calm his fathers tail, joining Otso and some of his fathers close friends on the werewolf side of the wedding party.

'Pure perfection.' That was the only thought going through Xavier's mind when he saw Adrian at the end of the aisle, his heart seeming to skip a few beats and his breathing just seemed to stop. Even now he looked absolutely stunning to Xavier, he couldn't remotely wait for the wedding to be over so he could have his husband all to himself. It really was going to be a sleepless night, and he had gone ahead and gotten the outfits he wanted his pup to wear and a camera to take pictures in all kinds of positions that he was more than eager to do as well. He could see it was taking all of Adrian's control to walk down the aisle instead of dart down it, and that made him laugh softly.

He was happy to take his Pup's hand when Adrian finally reached him a large happy smile on his face as they turned towards the minister to be married. Xavier was starting to think this was never going to end when they finally exchanged vows and said 'I do' and exchanged rings before he was finally allowed to kiss his new husband. Leaning down he captured his lips in a deep and passionate kiss, holding his Pup to him tightly as he was doing so. Smiling brightly at his handsome husband when he broke the kiss, "I finally get to call you my gorgeous husband." Xavier said happily.

Adrian hated how long this part of the ceremony took, the words feeling like they carried on forever until the end of time. All he could see and think about was Xavier and how beautiful he was..It was all so perfect! The vows and rings were exchanged and then came his favorite part. Xavier pulled him into a passionate deep kiss, more than happy to return it. His tail started to wag furiously again, wrapping his arms around Xavier as he kissed him. "You're my handsome husband.." Adrian said in return, happy that he could call Xavier only his as he walked with him back down the aisle to enjoy the after party.

"You look good.." Tenmo said, finally getting to see Kaine in a suit. He looked incredibly dashing and eye catching, of course never as eye catching as he was on the night of his birthday. It did not matter because he always looked good to him.

"I am absolutely going to love hearing that from you for the rest of our lives." Xavier replied happily, so glad that they were finally married. It really was the happiest day of his life too, outshining even when he had gotten his Pup back after all those years. His hand never left Adrian's didn't even loosen their grip once on his Pup when they went to the after party, making it plain and clear Adrian was his. If their marriage certificate and the rings on each other's hands didn't say enough he was sure the grip he had on his Pup's hand and how he never left his side certainly did. During the after party he would occasionally press a kiss to his handsome husbands neck or cheek and he joked with him and teased him whenever possible. When they finally got a moment to themselves he stole another deep kiss from Adrian. "I got the camera and the outfits I want you to wear for me, husband." Xavier playfully said a small smirk appearing.

"Thanks, sexy." Kaine replied with a smile as he slipped his hand into Tenmo's. "I am super excited that they are finally married and today has finally come. Now it's our turn to plan our special day!" He excitedly said more than eager for their own special day to come. Kaine so desperately wished they were married now, but they would have to wait their turn and there was still planning to be done on theirs as well. Not wanting to have planned too much before Xavier and Adrian were even married. Now that it was out of the way he was more than happy to dive head first into his own wedding. Leaning up he caught his Puppy's lips in a quick kiss before he was looking after Xavier and Adrian. "Xavier's quite possessive isn't he?" Kaine mused thoughtfully.

Adrian smiled happily, going about the after party with Xavier right at his side. He giggled sometimes when Xavier had kissed his neck, placing kisses on Xavier whenever he had a chance. Adrian enjoyed a slice of cake alongside Xavier, finally having a moment to himself with his new husband. Husband...Nippy was my husband. The very concept made him smile..Adrian looked over at Xavier with a smile plastered on his face. Adrian blushed bright when Xavier mentioned the outfits he wanted him to wear and how he had a camera. "Always ready for my husband.." Adrian smiled shyly.

Tenmo held the others hand tight, looking over at his father and...new step father? He did not want to confuse himself with how technically Xavier was also his father now."I cannot wait to plan ours..' He smiled warmly, taking the others lips in a quick kiss. "He is...He got his lost love back and now gets to marry him. There is no way he would want to leave his side right now" Tenmo said with a small laugh, loving his his father was blushing and looked over the moon.

"I really do love that blush on you. Think I'll be able to catch it in the pictures?" Xavier teased his Pup with a pleased smirk on his face. He couldn't help it, it was great and he loved teasing him whenever he got the opportunity to do so. Especially when it involved that lovely blush that just made his face look so great. "You're so gorgeous." He whispered in Adrian's ear before kissing right beneath it. "I'm definitely glad I get to call you my adorable husband now, it's long overdue don't you think?" Xavier mused still feeling playful and in the teasing mood.

"Me either! It'll be great." Kaine happily responded with a large smile, quite excited about the idea of their wedding now that Xavier and Adrian were married. It meant there was nothing in the way of their marriage, "Wonder how their marriage affects a new treaty though..." It was an absent comment but a sincere one. How would it affect their new treaty? How were they going to write it? Clearly it wouldn't separate either pair since they had been given permission to marry, but that just made him all the more curious about it. "I don't blame him. Our relationship hasn't gone through half the shit theirs has and I still wouldn't want to leave your side on our wedding day."

“With as red as I am, that will definitely show up in a picture. I can’t wait to see them, and of the wedding and the party. I hope I see you on the video..If I cant the painting is enough for me. Although I will get to see you all the time so i cant complain” Adrian smiled, still blushing and kissed the other on the lips. “I get to call you my husband..It really is overdue” Adrian laughed, smashing some cake on his face. “And I get to do that..” He laughed, licking the smudge he made on the others cheek.

“Probably it is like the arranged marriages of the stories from fantasy books. Unite two kingdoms kind of a thing so now both sides are bound by the new marriage which will probably get written in the treaty” Tenmo smiled, wrapping an arm around kaine. “I would never..I would be jealous of anyone who got to look at my beautiful husband..” Tenmo teased with a light kiss on his cheek.

"That will be great!" Xavier replied happily when he was told with as red as Adrian was that it would definitely show up in a picture. A bit more pleased to hear that than he probably should be, but he couldn't help that it'd just add to the appeal of the photos if it did come through. When he was told that Adrian hoped he'd see him on the video he gave him a small smile, at least happy to hear that his husband would be alright with just the painting and sketches. Which made him happy to hear, he didn't want to disappoint his Pup, so he was glad in the even that he didn't show up on the video that he'd be fine with just what was painted and sketched for them. "We'll review the video tomorrow, huh? See if your handsome vampire husband appears on it." Adrian smashing some cake on his face made him laugh sticking his tongue out playfully at his new husband, "You're lucky that it was you!" Xavier laughed.

"Except this one wasn't arranged and is being done because of love not for the sake of peace." Kaine replied happily. It just made the whole thing sweeter in his opinion. That even though their marriage really was like that that Xavier and Adrian were marrying each other because they truly loved each other and not just for the peace that would come with their union. "Aw! So no more fun with my meals?" Kaine playfully teased Tenmo nudging him gently.

“Well of course, now this is a marriage that benfits everyone” Tenmo smiled, watching his father smash cake on Xavier and both of them looking delighted in each other’s company. Tenmo looked down on him when he mentioned having fun with his meals. “If you did..Puppy would be very jealous and want more attention when he got you alone..” Tenmo smirked, reaching around to squeeze his butt.

“I really hope you do appear..I will still enjoy the video. It will be weird to see cake smudged on nothing in the air if you don’t” Adrian laughed, loving that idea all the same. “What? You don’t like me licking cake off you? You’d rather lick it off me instead?” He teased, laughing some more. He finished what was remaining of the cake on his plate.