An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo blushed softly at hearing those words come out of his mouth, his tail and ears popping out and his tail wagging happily. Sure, he has heard those words before, but it still made them none the less special and wonderful to hear. "I love you as well.." He smiled warmly, returning the others kiss.

"In every room of the house..?" Adrian said in a playful whisper, looking toward the others face as Xavier was nipping his earlobe. He let the other move away from him, changing into his wolf form for a bit. He still had a small sense of rebellion in him..and wanted to use it while he could still move his body around.

Seeing the soft blush and watching his Puppy's tail wagging happily made his happy smile turn into a large grin. "If you get this happy every time I tell you I love you I'm going to say it more and more just to see that cute tail wag." Kaine teased his fiancee leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek before he was relaxing back against the ground again. Content to just lay there for a bit unmoving, eyes drifting shut as he took in a deep breath enjoying the fresh air and spending time with Tenmo.

"You know it." Xavier growled in a promise. He absolutely intended to break in every room of their house, maybe every single room with it's own sleepless night. Watching his pup he noticed that he had changed into his wolf form when he had taken as step back to admire the other's gorgeous body. "Oh? Does my little boy not want me to admire that lovely body of his?" Xavier teasingly asked. Reaching down to pat the other's head gently before he was settling himself on the bed and inviting Adrian to join him. Knowing that his husband was just having a small rebellious moment while he had the chance.

"I cannot help that I love hearing those words come out of your mouth.." Tenmo said with a big smile and a faint blush. His tail still wagged happily behind him as he watched Kaine lay back on the ground. His tail managed to calm down and it went away, laying on his back beside the other. He moved his hand to hold the other, interlocking their fingers together as he enjoyed the relaxation with him. A beautiful time at the lake...He thought to himself with another smile.

Adrian stuck his tongue out with a playful smirk in that form, planning on enjoying this while he still had some control of himself. He knew soon he may not be able to move his body around much so he had to take what he had while he had it. He hopped up on bed in his wolf form, playfully wagging his tail over the others front to tickle and tease it.

"You seem to love hearing a lot come out of my mouth." Kaine teased with a small smirk. It was cute, how Tenmo's tail even now continued to give away how happy he was when it would seemingly randomly pop out and start wagging. He loved that his Puppy couldn't hide his emotions from him though, tail or ears giving it away. As he was lying there with his eyes shut he felt his fiance lay down beside him before taking his hand and entwining their fingers. Giving the hand in his a light squeeze he didn't move or speak for a little while, to busy enjoying this peaceful moment.

"Such a playful pup." Xavier said with a smirk seeing the wolf that was his husband stick it's tongue out at him playfully before he was joining him on the bed. The way his Pup was wagging his tail though earned a pleased growl to come from Xavier whose gaze locked on the other. Reaching out he gave Adrian a pat on the head a small smirk appearing on his face one more, "Even as a wolf you gotta be a tease, huh?" He asked with a laugh.

Adrian nodded and said "I can't help it..I need to get in some teasing before I get broken" with a small little smirk. "You managed well enough when I was a wolf during the full moon. I am simply suggesting you couldn't do it again.." Adrian teased further as his tail wagged slowly and curiously. He was curious what his husband would do if he kept teasing him or howhe would try to get him back into his human form.

"I do.." Tenmo admitted, loving to hear the others voice. He loved everything about him, knowing he would be happy for the rest of his life as long as he had Kaine at his side. Tenmo was happy to enjoy the silence, squeezing the others hand lightly in return. He stayed quiet alongside Kaine, enjoying the light breeze that blew through the trees and over the lake.

"You're a tease even when I'm not breaking you." Xavier replied a bit amused that Adrian apparently needed to get in some teasing before he broke him. Fair enough, but his Pup was always a little tease. Leaning down he pressed a light kiss to his Pup's snout. "Is that a challenge?" He let out a dominate growl with the words. More than willing to take that challenge knowing very well that his husband had a hard time not submitting to him when he spoke in a dominate manner.

"I say we take a nap here... then get back in the lake for more fun!" Kaine said with a smile his eyes finally opening as he turned his head to Tenmo. Shifting closer to his fiancee he laid himself over the other resting his head on his Puppy's chest and listening to the steady sound of his beating heart and calm breaths. He really did love those sounds, and it was a good excuse to be this close to Tenmo. Not that he needed and excuse to be close to the other man.

"Yup" Adrian said with another teasing smirk, planning on trying to get a good amount of teasing in. He hoped that he could last at least a long time, get a lot of teasing in before Xavier broke him for the remainder of the night. Adrian felt the light kiss on his knows and the other talking in that dominant growl of his he liked so much. "Yes...maybe it is a challenge. And Already...resorting to that?" He said with a small smirk, trying to keep his cool. Not like he set rules but going right for the kill made his heart pound.

"That sounds like a good enough plan to me" Tenmo said with a small smile as he looked over at Kaine. Kaine seemed to be adjusting his position, the others head now rested on his chest. He loved feeling the other against his warm skin, closing his eyes and breathing in a slow calming way. Kaine could make him feel so excitable and yet so relaxed all in one day..

"I wouldn't say it is resorting to it, I just like to go straight in for the kill. But if you want me to toy with you back, I can certainly do that." Xavier purred with a smirk. If Adrian wanted him to play around with him and tease him back he could do so, but he had to admit going straight in for the kill really was so appealing to him. Patting his pup on the head he was soon scratching behind his ears a bit playfully before his hand moved to rest at his side again and he was sitting up.

Kaine's eyes had drifted shut again when Tenmo said it sounded like a plan, content to sleep just like that for a bit. He could hear his Puppy taking slow calm breaths which only helped lull him to sleep even quicker. Nuzzling into the other's chest before he was fast asleep, curled up against his fiancee and head still comfortable on his chest.

Adrian scoffed, not planning on giving in so easily to the others smooth sexy...demanding...controlling voice. He did grow curious as to what Xavier planned to do with toying him back as Xavier started scratching behind his ears. As soon as he started he seemed to sit up. "That's it...? Scratching me behind my ears?" Adrian tilted his head, liking the touch and wondering if he was hiding something or just touching him in an effort to do something else after.

"Oh? No, I just thought you'd like a little scratch before I get in the tub. You know... no dogs allowed in the bath." Xavier said as he was getting off the bed to move towards the bathroom, glancing over his shoulder at his Pup. "You can join me in the bathroom still if you want." He added as an afterthought before walking into the bathroom and turning on the water. Xavier made sure he was taking his time gathering a few things for a bit of a soak in the tub showing he had no intention of making it a quick bath either. Adrian could stay as a wolf if he wanted, and he'd let him have fun that way being a little tease, but he was going to enjoy a nice bath then and think of some fun ways he could mess with Adrian while he was at it.

Adrian followed the other to the bathroom, remaining in his wolf form. He had a feeling of what the other was trying to do as Xavier slipped into the bath, making it seem like he would take a long one. Xavier had every intention of making him stare at it and not being allowed to touch it..hence the 'no wolves in the tub'. Damn you Xavier...But I am not giving up that easily! Adrian sat down patiently, but still kept his eyes fixated on Xavier.

Xavier relaxed in the tub not minding that he had Adrian's attention the whole time he was getting it ready and slipping into the water. He even spared his pup a glance when the other was just patiently sitting there waiting for him to finish. "You're just going to sit there and watch me the whole time?" He asked a bit amused though he made no move to make this quick. It didn't bother Xavier if Adrian wanted to sit there and watch him as he relaxed in the tub. After a bit he did start to wash his body up a little, humming softly to himself as he was doing so.

"If that's what I have to do to win I will.." Adrian said with a grumble as his eyes did not leave the others body. Such...smooth creamy skin. Skin that seemed to accent every muscles and shine when it was covered with the soapy water. Adrian focus! This is easy in comparison...This is easy...Adrian thought as he didn't move, his tail wagging ever so slowly.

"Alright. If that's what you want to do." Xavier replied with a shrug focusing on washing up and ignoring anything else. If Adrian wanted to be stubborn and sit there watching him then he was going to let him do so. Taking his time and making each motion deliberately longer than normal to ensure he kept his Pup's gaze he finished washing his body moving to his hair now instead and turning his back to the other as he was doing so.

Was this all the torture he planned to do to him...watch him bathe..? Adrian watched every hand movement slowly going over every curve of his body. He soon saw those hands go through that silky smooth, needing to sit on his tail to stop it from wagging. He loved looking at the others naked body...and hating he could not touch it. Nippy had to be planning of other ways to get to him, wanting to wear him down with this..it was working a bit as it was hard to stay in control and in wolf form.

Xavier deliberately paid Adrian no attention while he was in the tub washing up, when he finished with his hair and had rinsed it out well he was standing up. The water cascading off his body before he bent down and unplugged it, stepping out of the tub he grabbed a towel and started to dry off still not giving Adrian any attention or glancing towards him yet. When he did it was just a quick pat on the head before he was tossing the towel in the laundry and heading back to the room. "Coming?" Xavier called over his shoulder.

Adrian was glad he was sitting on his tail when the other got out of the tub. He loved the sight of all that water dripping off of him, happy that it also meant this part of the torture was over. He made it..If he could handle that, he could handle anything Nippy threw at him! Adrian came out of his daze when the other called for him, quick to follow the others voice. Adrian arrived back in their bedroom, stepping through the doorway

Xavier had been aware that Adrian was sitting on his tail when he had stepped out of the tail, clearly trying to hide how much he had enjoyed watching him take a bath even if he had managed to not give in and join him. A small smile appeared on his face, a bit amused by that as he was leading his Pup back into their bedroom. Turning he sat down on the bed and gave Adrian a curious look, "I suppose if you really want to stay as a wolf that I should get you a dog bed or something... don't want fur all through the bed." He teased his Pup a small smirk appearing. Though after that he shrugged, "Though you've already been in the bed so it probably really won't make a difference at this point." Xavier was tapping his chin as he was thinking, crossing his legs as a thoughtful look crossed his face. "Does my pup need to go outside to use the bathroom before we do anything?" He suddenly asked giving Adrian a look as though he wasn't sure the other was housebroken.

Adrian kept his eyes on the other, following him as he was glad he was able to resist the temptation of Xavier in the bathtub. He heard the other ask if he had to go outside and suggest he wasn't house broken, letting out a low angry rebellious growl. "I do not need to go outside.." He said with a glare up at Xavier. If he wanted him to act a better part of a rebel, he was going to get it quick like that. He could go full moon on him if he had to..but it would be hard to bring him to that uncontrolled point. He had no plans of losing even still...

Amusement was clear on his face when Adrian spoke in such a manner glaring at him which only made a smirk appear as he watched his pup. "Aww! Did I hit nerve, Pup?" He playfully asked giving the other another quick pat on the head. "Come here." He pat his knees to indicate he wanted Adrian to hop up and come closer. "Be a good boy and come here." He added just encase Adrian was still feeling rebellious after he had asked if the other needed to go outside.

Adrian snapped his jaw toward Xavier in a rebellious manner as well as using it as his answer. He huffed as he hopped up and sat at Xaviers side. "I'm still winning..." He muttered, the comment making himself feel a little bit better. Adrians face soon graced it self with a smirk as he seemed to feel better about it all.

"Are you though, love?" Xavier asked giving his Pup a flick in the nose to deter him from snapping at him again. "You can think you're winning now, but I am sure in the end you know I am going to win. I'll let you get away with your rebellion to a point right now, and in the end I'll get what I want and you'll be a good pup and eager." A smirk appearing on his face as he relaxed back against the bed and stared up at the ceiling as his mind was roving. Trying to think of the best way to go about breaking his husband down without outright being demanding and dominant. Sure that he would be able to just somehow trick him into doing what he wanted with the right words.

Adrian wiggled his nose when it was flicked, pawing at his nose. He knew he would regret all of this later but he had to stay firm, he had to hold out and win against his husband. "Try me..." Adrian said with a small smirk, happy he even made it this far. He can do this...Just remain firm and steadfast. He can win and prove Nippy wrong..

Xavier watched his pup paw at his nose after he had flicked him, a small smirk appearing as he watched Adrian. "You seem quite sure that you're going to win this. But I am not so sure." He commented as he laid there on the bed watching his Pup. "So let's see, you think you can be a tease, as a wolf knowing that all I can do is let you until I can trick you into turning back?" Xavier said thoughtfully. Reaching out he started stroking his fingers through the other's fur occasionally stopping to scratch behind his ear or run his fingers along his husband's tail. "But my pup can't deny his husband for long." Xavier growled softly into Adrian's ear.

"Sounds about right.." Adrian said with a firm nod in determination. He was not going to let Xavier get the best of him that easily. He relaxed a little bit when he felt Xavier's fingers run through his fur, stopping every once in awhile to brush over his tail, maybe scratch behind his ear. Adrian tensed up again when the other quietly growled into his ear about not being able to deny him for long. "Yes I can.." Adrian said quietly, eyes fixated on the wall ahead of him.