An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“I can’t help it if you are always looking dapper in a suit. And kimonos are much easier to run around in and fight in anyway!” Adrian nodded, sticking out his tongue at the other. “Sure I wouldn’t have said it then but I liked the suit.. I think that added to the controlling aura around you” He smirked, “The fight getting serious when you finally take off your jacket” He laughed, leaning up to kiss him.

Xavier laughed, "That's true they certainly are! I definitely wouldn't say a suit is the best thing to pick a fight in. To constricting." When Adrian expressed that he liked the suit and how he thought it had added to his controlling aura he flashed him a smile, "Does that mean that I had such an aura again at our wedding? Or was I far to happy and excited for it to come through?" He questioned curiously. Leaning down he caught those lips in another kiss, "I think you look really enticing in a kimono. Definitely added an otherworldly look to you."

“You were far too happy Nippy..I was told you were very eager in waiting for me. I found it adorable..” Adrian said with a small smile and a peck on the cheek. Adrian’s lips were taken into a kiss, kissing him back happily. “What can I say? I liked it for its looks and freedom of movement” He smirked, pecking him on the lips again.

"I couldn't help it, do you know how long I've wanted to make you completely mine and feared I would be unable to do so after I had already lost you? Your son and Kaine finding love in each other is probably one of the best things that had ever happened in our favor." Xavier admitted with a slight blush of his own. This was odd, a reaction that was certainly not a usual one of his and made him all the more embarrassed about this. "It did look extremely good on you." Xavier admitted with a small smile able to ignore and get over his embarrassment for a moment.

Adrian reacted with a blush of his own, knowing this much to be true. Were it not for his son and Kaine finding love with each other..They would have never have been reunited. He would not be calling him his husband right now...Living life happy but not truly from the bottom of his heart. Adrian kissed Xaviers blushing cheeks with a small smile of his own. 'I think I still have it preserved somewhere in the house" He chuckled, talking about the clothing reminded him of it.

"Oh? And you didn't intend to tell me?" Xavier teased his Pup when he was told that Adrian thought he still had it preserved somewhere in the house, a bit eager to know if the other really did still have it. It'd certainly bring up a lot of good memories, not that he wasn't still making good memories with his Pup. But memories of when they had first met, when they had fallen in love, those kinds of memories. Which he had to admit he loved thinking back on, reminding himself of just how far they had come in all these years.

"I didn't think about it until you reminded me..It has been quite some time as well since I've worn it so I nearly forgotten" Adrian said with a small shrug. "Reminiscing brought up the memories of it..While Tenmo and Kaine are busy planning, perhaps I should dig around for it, see where I put the darn thing?" Adrian smiled, leaning up to give him a soft kiss.

"I want to see my beautiful husband wear it." Xavier whispered softly as he was pressing a kiss to the other's neck a smile on his face. "I can help you look for it while the boys are planning their wedding if you want." He commented not minding helping Adrian look if the other wanted his help. Returning the soft kiss he smiled at his Pup when the kiss was broken, "You know... we have a long history together. Even when we weren't together our history didn't stop it just became... bitter and aggressive. Even more aggressive than when we had first met."

"That would be nice..Since they have seen our wedding, I am sure they will be well enough with minimal help. And they will probably be too busy planning regardless" Adrian chuckled, imagining the two of them finally getting to plan the big day they fought so hard for. "Together even when we weren't, Our battles or fights just got more...cut-throat.."

"I am sure even if they had not been to our wedding that they would need minimal help from us. They have their friends to help them, and if they still need help they know we are here for them." Xavier replied with a small laugh. He knew the boys were excited, they had been fighting for their wedding for each other for awhile and they had won the battle. It was natural that they'd be eager to jump right into planning their wedding now that there was nothing stopping them. "They did." He agreed with a nod and soft sigh. "Now we have different battles." Xavier said with a playful growl flipping his Pup over and starting to press his lips to his pup's lovely skin once more.

"Who knows how long they were engaged much less how long they have loved each other" Adrian did agree with a small nod. He was not on that topic long as he soon found himself flipped over, looking up at Xavier who let out a playful growl. "Much different..Although when the fighting got out of the way, it was a battle of dominance. And you are very good..at being dominant.." Adrian said with a playful growl of his own, leaning up to place kisses on the others chest.

"That's true. We don't really know how long they have been sneaking around to be together. Just that they eventually ended up getting caught and thus that whole fight broke out." Xavier said as he thought back to when it had come to his attention that one of his vampires was sneaking around with a wolf. It was suspicion that had brought it to his attention, Bryan the annoying little brat was always running to him or his fellow council members to tell them about what the others were doing. But it had been the last thing he had to tell him about Kaine that had made him so suspicious. Leaving and being out all night wasn't uncommon, but it was the care that Kaine had been taking when doing so that had been. Shaking his head he pushed the thoughts aside looking down at his Pup who was speaking again.

Amusement was clear on Xavier's face as he watched Adrian lean up and press kisses to his chest. "You have given me plenty of time to practice." He replied as he shifted to catch those lips in a deep kiss. It was true though that he was good at being dominant, but that wasn't remotely surprising to him. Practice made perfect though, and he got tons of practice being dominant with Adrian who liked to be a little rebel not that he minded it when his Pup was rebellious.

"I was thinking for the treaty to just...you know..dissolve the border. I see no point in it if we are uniting everyone in marriages. And let people roam free? No one will learn to get along if we all don't co mingle.." Adrian commented with a small nod. Although it was hard to talk business when those sweet lips were on him. “Lots..” Adrian growled playfully and returned the deep kiss.

"Dissolve the border?" Xavier repeated thinking it over himself, Adrian had a point. If there was any way this peace would hold firm then the two races had to co-mingle, they had to be able to move freely among each other. "You're right. The border should be abolished, if there is any chance of our people coming together completely they need to be in contact with one another. Of course... we'll have to keep an eye out for disappearances or injuries and put a stop to such things." Xavier added leaning down and nipping roughly at his Pup's neck. Knowing that he was easily distracting his husbands mind and it only encouraged him to continue to do so.

"We will have to keep a close eye on everyone..Maybe a few co-meetings between the higher ups so everyone knows who is who.." Adrian said with half lidded eyes, finding it hard to focus much on talking and business when those lips were roughly nipping his neck. He let out a happy growl, always loving it when the others lips were anywhere on his body.

"Yes, that would be for the best." Xavier agreed with a small nod before he was returning to kissing and nipping at his lover's neck and chest. "Hopefully your higher ups are up to the task of dealing with the rest of the coven's council. They can be... a bit... uptight." He added as he was running his hands over that lovely body now as well.

Adrian let out a happy growl as his lips kept going over his chest and neck. “If anything, they will be more serious being in the same room. And you will have to see me serious too..Or just sit on one of my meetings sometime” Adrian said with another growl, loving the nipping more after a long pause. “It really is had to resist you..” He said with a groan.

"Then we should certainly do so. It would be beneficial in more than one way." Xavier replied with a smirk as he nipped at his lover's chest once more loving the sound of the happy growl he had let out. "Are you trying to say I've never seen you being serious?" He mused a bit thoughtful. "I certainly can't pass up the opportunity to watch you in action though. I'd love to sit in on one of your meetings and watch my handsome pup be all serious." Xavier added as he continued his nipping and kissing hearing another groan coming out of his husband. A moment later his handsome Pup was telling him that it was really hard to resist him, "That's a good thing. I don't like it when you can resist me."

"Serious being when I wasn't trying to fight you or kill you in some shape or form" Adrian said with a small chuckle. "Just me in a meeting and then having to let out my own dominant growls to keep some younger ones in line or people focused.." He said as he remembered his last meeting he held. "When I resist, I get to see my husband let out his more feral dominating side. Call me a gluton for punishment"He said with a small growl escaping his lips from the others kisses

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Xavier chuckled softly, "I could definitely get behind attending a meeting just to watching you be dominant." It was true, and despite the amusement in his voice he really did want to see that. He wanted to see the dominant side of his husband that he knew existed when he wasn't normally around. Maybe that side would be tempered down a little because of him being present, but he still wanted the chance to see it. "You certainly are a glutton for punishment, Pup." He purred softly stopping the nips and kiss for a moment to just admire his handsome husband with a smile on his face.

"Just don't tell me you're coming or manage to sneak in somehow for the better results" Tenmo said with a small little grin, liking that Xavier seemed amused at seeing his more serious side. If he wasn't fighting or trying to kill him back in the day, they were being rough and passionate. There was little in between for times to just be serious. "I am.." Adrian reaffirmed the prior statement, looking up into his eyes. 'I can still walk so better get to it Nippy.." He said with a small smirk.

"Sneak in, huh?" He mused as he was told for the best results to sneak in and don't tell him he is coming." Fair enough. He'd ask Tenmo when there was supposed to be such a meeting and just make sure that he 'slipped in' unnoticed during it. Even if he had to use someone else to make it possible. Adrian telling him that he could still walk and that he better get to it made him laugh, "You really want to be unable to walk in the morning don't you?" Xavier playfully responded willing to tease him a bit more and drag it out.

"You promised me you would break me.." Adrian said with a low growl as he looked up at him. "And quite frankly me being able to walk is still not broken. So break me already.." He said with a lower more impatient needy growl. There was already a long enough pause from stopping to reminisce and talk..

He couldn't help it, Xavier laughed quite amused that his Pup was just as determined that he break him as he was. It was cute, that Adrian seemed a bit disappointed that he wasn't already broken, that he could still walk at this point in time. "Don't worry, Pup. I promised you that you would be unable to walk tomorrow, and I will make sure that I stick true to that promise." Xavier said with a small smirk leaning down and kissing his Pup deeply. When he broke the kiss he nipped at his Pup's neck once more as he was getting into position to take his husband again.

"Good.." Adrian said quietly before his lips were taken into a deep kiss. He hated that their kiss was broken but did not mind it one bit when he saw he was getting ready to take him again. God Xavier's body above him after a few rounds of rough sex already was definitely a sight he would never tire of seeing..