An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kaine laughed, knowing that Tenmo was probably right and that Adrian would have to drag Tenmo back to the reception in order for them to even be present for it. "Nice alcohol for everyone will make a perfect window for us to slip away too." Kaine mused with a smirk. "That's true, we already have most of it planned it seems, we discussed the colors, the food, having alcohol, the people who will be there. Basically we just need to order the cake, or you and Otso can bake it and we'll be good to go." Kaine admitted with a large smile leaning forward to kiss his Puppy.

"That's good... I want to admire your body some more." Xavier said with a happy smile. "Oh I am sure everyone knows what we were doing all night, love." He admitted with a smile. When Adrian teased him calling him 'Daddy' again he smirked and kissed the other once more, "You are going to have way too much fun with that aren't you, Pup?" He mused. "Besides I am sure those boys will be doing the same thing on their wedding night. Wonder how well their planning is going." He mused.

"I want to bake it..I want to have this wedding sooner than later" Tenmo said as he pecked the other on the cheek. "And with it being a smaller wedding, it will be more special to bake my own wedding cake. We do not need to serve nearly as many people to have as big of a cake as Fathers" He chuckled before smiling again. "And I will get the wedding rings for us..those are important as well-The alcohol should be easy enough. Although I hope in us having fun, we don't miss anything fun.." Tenmo teased about anything that would happen at the reception while they were gone.

"You better believe I have way too much fun calling you Daddy..Daddy" Adrian teased him one more time before he ended up laughing. "And I am sure they are getting through the details quick since it is likely to be smaller. I will probably be expecting a date coming up really soon.." He said with a small smile.

"I had a feeling you would want too." Kaine admitted with a smile. It was sweet and would make the cake more special if Tenmo was the one to bake it, especially since he loved baking so much. That was something Otso had told him, and it made him wonder what other things he could get his handsome Puppy and soon to be husband to bake for him. "Well, Otso is in charge of video and pictures again so I am sure even if we do miss something he'd catch it. Who knows? Maybe he'll catch something really entertaining after we have disappeared." Kaine said with a small smirk interested to see what would be uncovered from the night on the video that maybe no one thought would be. "Speaking of video... I wonder if he had a chance to take a look at Adrian and Xavier's wedding tape yet. I really want to know if vampires appear on film like that or not."

"Even when you can't walk and can barely move you're a little tease." Xavier growled possessively when he was called 'Daddy' again. Nipping the other's neck before he was giving him another deep kiss, loving his husband even when he wanted to be a tease. "You have a point. The two of them won't have a wedding nearly as big as our own was, which means they'll be ready to move ahead with the wedding rather quickly." Xavier agreed.

'I mean, we can ask him..?" Tenmo said, figuring that when the left the lake and went home, they could easily ask Otso if he had found anything out. Otso would probably be happy to hear that he got to help with the cake. It would be nice to hear if he had good news about the video. It would mean more good news for his Father and Xavier if they were able to be captured on film, even if not in photos.

"I can't fight back physically so I will have to use only my words" Adrian said with a smirk, shivering at the others possessive growl. He loved the others deep kiss, making it deeper as he held him tight. "I will need to make sure I clean my suit before then.." He said with a soft smile when he finally broke for air.

"True but that involves leaving this lovely lake! I love it here too much to leave yet!" Kaine playfully whined as he rolled back onto his back and stretched out over the length of the rock. The thought of finding out was extremely appealing but at the same time Kaine didn't want to leave the lake... ever. He loved this place, it was special to him because it was the place that Tenmo proposed, the place was also peaceful and beautiful making him want to stay here as long as he could as well.

"You're way too cute like this though! I love my Pup... especially when he's broken and all mine." Xavier teased happy to keep Adrian all to himself without any way for the other to run off on him. Not that he would. "Don't worry. We'll have your suit cleaned and ready for their wedding, after all my coven is definitely used to tending to suits, what with all the men having at least four of their own for business and all." He commented not worried about getting the suit cleaned and ready. He'd just send it off with his own to be cleaned and taken care of.

"You need to leave eventually love..The more and sooner we plan, the sooner we can get married' Tenmo said with a small playful smile as he gave him a light splash. "I really got my fathers work mentality...When i am focused or want something, I see it through to the end by any means necessary" he chuckled with a small shake of his head. "But as much as I want to see you naked all day..I do want to plan our wedding" Tenmo teased the other playfully.

"I suppose you are right..I will leave my suit to you then.." Adrian said with a soft smile as he pecked the others lips. "Now then...You should get my son and Kaine to get me some clothes. I have a feeling I will be spending a few days here" He teased with a chuckle.

"No!" He whined when Tenmo told him that he would need to leave eventually not wanting to leave the lake at all. "We can do all the planning right here." He commented still determined that they didn't leave anytime soon. When his fiancee mentioned that as much as he wanted to see him naked all day he wanted to plan their wedding Kaine whined again. "I could just run around naked anway. I'm certainly not shy about my body." He said in a way that made it clear he was definitely considering it. If he had to leave the lake today he'd at least have some fun by running around naked for as long as he possibly could.

"It's in good hands." Xavier mused knowing that the suit really couldn't be in better hands right now. "Do we have too?" He mused before laughing and standing up to grab his phone so he could text the boys and have them get Adrian a few changes of clothes. "That's true, you'll be staying here with me for a few days, then we'll switch and I'll stay with you and the pack for a few days. The house should be finished within the next week or two so we should be able to move in relatively soon."

Tenmo chuckled at Kaines behavior about running around naked regardless. "I would not object to that.." He chuckled some more before smiling at him, deciding to swim around as he talked. "I am eager to hear the news from Otso, then I can make sure he gets better camera angles for the wedding" He smiled, wanting to be able to view his beautiful, at the time of filming husband, anytime he wanted.

"By then, they will probably be all married up knowing those two" Adrian said with a small chuckle. "And I cannot wait for our new house together.." He said with a soft smile as he rested his head against the other. Beyond meetings, their lives would be in that house. Together...forever..

"I know you wouldn't." Kaine teased as he finally sat up watching Tenmo swim around a bit as he was talking to him. "I suppose if I get to continue to run around naked we could go see what the result is." He mused thinking it over. As much as he wanted to stay at the lake he knew they both really wanted to know if vampires could show up on video. There was a large part of him that really hoped they could, but he knew not to get his hopes up too high.

"Probably. They're quite eager, but so were we." Xavier admitted with a small smile as he sent the text for them to bring clothes for Adrian before they were moving back to Adrian's side. "Neither can I. I really want us to be able to move in and enjoy the house completely." He said as he rested his hands on either side of Adrian and leaned in for a quick kiss. "I love you, handsome. We'll have a lot of fun in the new house."

Tenmo heard his phone go off, looking to Kaine before swimming toward the lakes shore. He looked toward his phone and held it up in Kaines direction. "Messages from Xavier and Otso" He called out before he looked through the text through the phone. "Xavier wants us to bring my dad clothes" he called out again with a small chuckle before he went to view Otsos message. He scanned the text and his ears and tail popped off, seeming to be wagging at a quick pace.

"Lots of fun.." Adrian said with a small smirk before giving him a light kiss. "My poor body is going to go through so much abuse these next few weeks" He smirked playfully, referring to his body now and what they wanted to do once the house was built. But he did not mind it one bit as long as his husband took care of him.

Being told that Xavier had texted them to have them bring clothes for Adrian a small smile appeared and he rolled his eyes before he got up and jumped back into the lake swimming towards shore. He was just coming out of the lake when he noticed that Tenmo's tail and ears had appeared and his tail was furiously wagging behind him. "What's making you so happy, Puppy?" He asked as he moved over to his fiancee wondering why he suddenly seemed so happy and excited.

"But admit it, you and your body love the abuse. Besides, I'll take such good care of your body after and make you nice and comfortable after." He promised with a pleased smile. Xavier knew he was going to be putting Adrian through a lot but he'd take such good care of him after to make up for it.

Tenmo needed a moment to register Kaine was there, looking up at him with a big smile. "You guys....show up on video! You actually show up on video!!!" He pretty much was howling with joy as he ran up to Kaine and hugged him happily. He was not expecting them too but this was wonderful news, Father would be even more delighted at the news~!

"You aren't wrong..And I don't mind being doted on after" Adrian teased with a small smile. He loved the even harsher rough sex he got if he got pampered afterwards. It was a win win situation, getting his rough sex and being taken care of by his handsome man.

Kaine had been about to ask Tenmo again why he was so happy and excited since it seemed as though he wasn't heard the first time but Tenmo suddenly turned to him and spoke. For a moment he was stunned by the news but a large happy smile appeared on his face just as he was taken into his fiance's arms and hugged. He happily returned the hug, "This is amazing!" Kaine was extremely happy by the news especially knowing it meant videotaping their wedding would be worth it even more now.

"Who would?" Xavier asked when Adrian told him he wouldn't mind being doted on after. "I definitely enjoy showering you with attention and caring for you too." He added with a pleased look. Xavier would take very good care of Adrian after it was all said and done. Even after when his Pup didn't necessarily need him to do so but he wanted too. Xavier loved Adrian more than anything and would take any opportunity to show him as much even if it was just by showering him in attention.

Tenmo smiled happily, letting out a very happy howl as he picked the other up by under his arms and spun him in a circle. he held him tightly again, his tail wagging furiously. "Oh my god~! I need to tell Xavier right now!" Tenmo said happily, far too excited to not share the wonderful news with him and his father. He dialed the phone quickly and shared the news with him, smiling at Kaine the entire time.

Adrian chuckled, knowing Xavier seemed just as happy as he was being doted on as much as the other enjoyed doting on him. He was about to tease him when his ear twitched, hearing the sound of a phone going off. "I believe that is for you~!" Adrian said as he looked towards Xaviers cellphone.

Kaine was really happy by the news but he was also startled a little when Tenmo picked him up under his arms and swung him around. Laughing at how happy his Puppy was by the news especially when he excitedly exclaimed that he needed to tell Xavier right now and was already dialing his number. The good mood was really contagious as he wrapped his arms around his fiancee and leaned into him while he told Xavier about the news.

Xavier had been about to speak when Adrian spoke mentioning that his phone was ringing. Getting up he answered it to hear the familiar voice of Tenmo. "What's up?" He asked sure that he didn't need help with the simple task of getting his father some clothes. What was said made him perk up and a large smile appear, "That's fantastic news! Can you bring the tape when you bring your father some clothes?" After they finished the talk he turned his attention back to Adrian's and moved over to him. Catching his husband's lips in a deep kiss he smirked at him, "Tenmo gave me amazing news just now. We show up on video!" Xavier growled to his pup feeling lie they had a whole new thing to celebrate now.

Tenmo happily pulled Kaine into a deep kiss once the call was over, so excited for the news. Their wedding day would be able to be filmed..they can capture their happy moment together! "This is great.." Tenmo said against the others lips as he still held the other close. His tail still wagged at a ridiculous pace still as he continued to hold Kaine tightly against his body.

Adrian tilted his head curiously, Xavier seeming very happy about something. His lips were soon captured in a deep kiss, pleasantly surprised at the sudden burst of affection. Adrian was finally told the good news, his tail thumping against the bed at a quick pace. "That's wonderful~!" He said with a big smile, happy they could finally appear next to each other besides a sketch for the first time, not counting the painting.

Returning the deep kiss he smiled happily up at Tenmo when he said this was great. It really was great news, capturing their wedding was suddenly so much easier to do. "I'm really happy we show up on video! It means we won't just have to have sketches of our wedding either!" Kaine said happily his eyes instantly noticing how his fiancee's tail was wagging at a fast pace still laughing softly as he reached out towards it. It was cute, and like always he wanted to pet it though it was wagging faster than he could catch it which made him laugh once more. "This is the best news ever!" He happily added.

"It is." Xavier agreed with a soft purr kissing the other once more, "I asked him to bring the video of our wedding with some clothes for you. I definitely want to see how handsome you looked that night again and again." Xavier mused a smirk appearing on his face once more. Hearing his Pup's tail thumping happily against the bed made him laugh too, "You're way too cute for your own good."

“S-Stop!” Adrian laughed, unable to help calm his racing tail. He leaned over to kiss Xavier, eager to watch the tape with him when they got it. “You are the one that is looking so handsome that night. I can’t wait to see your face again when I walked down the aisle” Adrian smiled wide, managing to calm his racing tail but a little bit.

“It is...!” Tenmo said happily as he hugged him tight again. “Now..Lets hurry up and get that tape so we can watch it too once we give father and Xavier their copy. I want to see my handsome fianc? in his tux again” He smiled, quickly getting dressed. He was eager to see how the film turned out.

"I can't help it! I really do enjoy teasing you, and the adorable look you get when I do so!" Xavier teased more his smirk turning to a bright smile instead. His Pup was so adorable, and he was looking forward to seeing their wedding tape especially now that he knew they appeared on video. Even before that he wanted to see it since it still captured the beauty that was his husband that night. "Oh? I was just eager for my Pup to truly be mine." He mused at the mention of Adrian wanting to see his face as he walked down the aisle once more. Knowing that it was probably anything other than the patient and in control expression he would have preferred to see.

"Alright!" He laughed watching as his Pup was getting into his clothes though Kaine definitely hesitated and gave the other a pout. "I still don't want to get dressed..." He whined. Even after all of the good news and how eager he was to see the tape himself he did not want to get dressed and go running off to the house again. After some thought he grumbled and slipped his underwear and pants on before grabbing his shirt and carrying it in his hand as he took Tenmo's hand in his empty one and pulled him along after him.

“We can come back here when we are done..” Tenmo smiled, not bothering to put on his shirt because it would have gotten soaked anyway, his pants would dry quickly enough.He ran along to the house, kissing the others shoulder as they went to the house. He saw Otso and pounced on him happily too, Otso laughing. He handed him a copy and was just as quick to run off again to Kaines house.

“I know..But I want to keep seeing that face again and again” Adrian said with a big smile, he was so very eager. “So my patient and collected as he normally is. It will be beautiful to capture that..and our first kiss when we were married” Adrian said with an eager smile again. He was filled with eagerness and could not help it, trying to calm down so his tail would stop thumping.

Nodding Kaine let Tenmo lead the way back to the pack's home to get the video and some clothes for Adrian. Laughing softly when his Puppy tacked Otso instead of it being the other way around for once, a smile on his face. Getting the video and then grabbing a few changes of clothes for Adrian he followed Tenmo back to his house amused at how quick the other was being but completely understanding why as well.

"And I want to keep seeing your face again and again, I wasn't the only one being overly eager for you to get down the aisle and to me." Xavier said with a laugh. He really was just as eager to see the video though, and he probably would watch it again and again for a little while at least.

Tenmo walked right into kaines house, waltzing right up to their door. He opened it and dropped the clothes along with the tape carefully on the floor. He didn’t linger long as he was quick to turn around. He took Kaines hand and pulled him again, not wanting to linger here any longer than he had to.

Adrian wanted to quickly cover up when he heard the door open but it seemed too focused. Adrian chuckled when he left, looking at the tape on top. “Put it in..!” Adrian said with an eager smile.

Kaine followed Tenmo up to Adrian and Xavier's room only to watch him open the door and drop the clothes and tape carefully on the floor before he was already backing out of the room and shutting the door. Laughing softly he smiled at the other as his hand was taken again and he was pulled along clearly the other didn't want to wait around. "That eager, huh?" He mused as he let himself be dragged back out of the house.

The drop off was quick, clearly Tenmo had something else on his mind and was just doing as he was asked while also not wanting to see what may be in the room. Fair enough. Especially when he noticed that Adrian had tried to quickly cover up despite it coming out to not being necessary after all. "Alright, I'll go put it in!" He laughed shaking his head as he moved over to the pile grabbed the tape and put it in turning on the TV and turning the volume up a little. Returning to the pile he gathered up the clothes and folded them up placing them on the dresser before he was sliding into bed beside Adrian and pressing the play button.

Adrian looked at the screen happily, seeing Otso fiddling with the screen for a bit before it caught a few of the other vampires waiting in the front. “I recognize them..I believe that was Bryan and Alise..And I should be around the corner in a bit. And there is my handsome husbands face” Adrian smiled warmly, enjoying the screen showing how nervous and just full of emotion his normally collected husband was.

“I don’t want to see my father stark naked..and we have the lake to go back to. Or watch the video..Or anything..” Tenmo said with a happy smile. He pulled the other out of the others house with a big smile, kissing his cheek. “So, lake or back to our house to watch their wedding video?” He laughed with a small smile

Leaning back against the pillows he wrapped his arm around Adrian as the video started, seeing Otso's face for a few moments as he was fiddling around with something before the camera focused on some of his coven members. "They are." He agreed with a nod, glad that Adrian was able to remember a few of the faces already knowing that there were a lot of vampires to learn but starting as small as those two and the other council members would be enough for quite some time.

"Fair enough." Kaine mused when he was told that Tenmo didn't want to see his father stark naked. That made sense after all and he wasn't really sure he wanted to see Adrian that way either, or Xavier for that matter. Not that he thought either man was bad looking, just not something he wanted to see from them. "Lake! I'm not doing running around naked yet!" Kaine said this time taking the lead and dragging his Puppy back towards the lake more than excited to return to the peaceful location.