An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Xavier could tell that he was trying to stay focused on the little girl and stay calm despite everything that had to be going through his head at this moment in time. Reaching out he ran his fingers gently through the other's hair giving him a small smile. Even like this his Pup was just way too adorable, his attention was pulled from Adrian back to Solaria when Adrian decided to introduce him to her, orange gaze moving to the child who was now looking up at him once more. Chuckling softly when he was referred to as 'Nippy' before Adrian had changed it, amused that even when making introductions he wanted to call him by his nickname.

For a moment all was silent as she was looking up at him before she suddenly spoke asking if that meant he was a vampire, Xavier was about to respond but she was already saying how cool that was. Laughing softly he gave her a smile, unable to deny that he liked how she didn't seem to mind that fact. Suddenly finding himself far more accepting of her presence in his home... well in his coven's home. "Well, come on then. Let's get you out of those wet clothes before you give Bryan a stroke from all the water on the floor." He mused taking Adrian's hand in one of his before he offered the other to her so he could take her upstairs.

Alise had to admit that she enjoyed teaching Otso to dance, she liked dancing in general and wasn't against teaching others how to do so. But for one reason or another she really liked teaching the wolf more than any of her previous students. Despite the fact that she could see he had more energy in him and wasn't necessarily up for the slow beat that was most traditional dances he did well keeping to the steps especially for his first time. "Honestly? Not really. I was more surprised a wolf wanted to learn a traditional dance than I was at being asked to teach one to dance." She admitted not understanding why any wolf would be willing to delve into a vampire tradition. "Even if it is to get close to Bryan I can't understand why you'd be so willing to learn such an old fashioned dance. It seems so... un-werewolf like." She admitted giving Otso a small smile. "But I mean... I'd definitely like to know you! You seem nice. So... what makes up the wolf that is Otso? I know you're close to Tenmo, it's easy to see whenever the two of you are around each other. Is there anyone else you're close to? What's pack life like?"

"Is that a bad thing?" Kaine mused when he was told to be careful or his dessert would melt if he kept pressing his warm lips against it. After the kiss to the top of his head he pressed his lips back to Tenmo's neck kissing it gently again with a small amused smirk on his face.

“Bryan..?” Solaria tilted her head in confusion when the taller guy named Xavier told him about a guy named Bryan having a stroke. “Oh, the scary crankey guy with the glasses?” Solaria asked with a big smile. She was always told never to trust vampires but now she finally got to meet one in person! And he seemed kind of scary but..really nice. And the Adrian man..was married to him? He can’t be that bad right? Solaria took his hand in hers, her small hand barely wrapping around his.

Adrian couldn’t help but snicker at Bryan being referred to like that. He held Xavier’s hand as he tried not to laugh. “Yes..Bryan is the crankey scary guy with glasses” He chuckled, kind of growing fond of the small girl. Even if she looked far too much like..her...and all of his ill resentment toward what she had done to him..It seemed Solaria was nothing like her mother except maybe in her looks. “You are taller than me so should we use one of yours for now?” Adrian looked over at him with a smile. It was kind of adorable to see him holding a little child’s hand.

Otso laughed a bit when Alise said she was surprised at a werewolf wanting to learn a traditional dance. “Well, I figure I would be around vampires a lot more and I should learn to dance traditionally regardless” Otso smiled happily. “Mostly it was to get close to Bryan but I figured it would be useful anyway” He said with a small nod. “Anyone else..? I guess kind of Kaine now? As far as the pack, not crazy close no-friendly or romantic” Otso said with a shrug. “Pack life is kind of like living with a bunch of people who are your closest friends! Sure you aren’t related but you are united under being wolves. I guess similar to vampires? But more emotion..and a teenage years equivalent of puberty. We can be sexual people” Otso said with a small shrug. “Most people like to travel in pairs or groups I suppose is the big one” he added when he thought about it. “As far as mating goes, it’s kind of anything goes really. There isn’t a real preference to who you mate with, I don’t care about who I would for example. Boy, girl doesn’t matter to me” Otso smiled warmly as he was explaining lack life and a bit about himself.

“Not at all..” Tenmo said with a small smirk, kissing the top of his head again. “Are you going to tease me some more or take a little bite?” He teased with a whisper into his ear. “I know you want to..It tastes good doesn’t it?” He said with a low growl.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh with the way Solaria described Bryan, it was such a perfect description too. When she took his hand he became just aware of how tiny hers was, not that he really expected it to be the same as when he was holding Adrian's hand since she was just a child, but it was certainly a change. Leading the way up the stairs and towards his room so they could get her dry and in clean clothes he made sure to take into account that she was human and that her legs were not nearly as long as his own. When they arrived he released the hold he had on both of them to disappear and grab a shirt she could wear before he was leading her towards the bathroom where she could dry off with a towel and get changed into the dry shirt while he could send her clothes off to be washed and dried so she could get back into them.

They would definitely have to get her some clothes that were meant for her since he couldn't let her wear one of his shirts as a dress forever. Once she was in the bathroom he turned to Adrian and gave him a curious look, "What should we do about all of this? I mean... you know...?" He asked. Not knowing what to do about it himself, he wasn't used to children and with Luna being dead they couldn't just send her back out there to fend for herself or look for her mother who she would surely never find.

"You're probably right." Alise said as she considered it, knowing a traditional dance probably would be useful. When she had asked if there was anyone else that Otso was close too she hadn't really expected him to mention Kaine already, not having thought the two would have had enough interaction yet. Maybe she was wrong? She didn't know exactly how long he had been sneaking off to see Tenmo, so there probably was a chance that they were closer than she knew. "Really?" She asked when Otso told her there wasn't anyone in the pack that he was particularly friendly with other than Tenmo and no one he was romantically involved with. "There isn't anyone in the pack you're romantically interested in? Doesn't that kind of... suck?" She asked not really understanding how this could happen. Sure she wasn't interested in most members of the coven either but there was still one or two who had her attention. Being told about the pack she listened intently, this was after all her chance to learn about them and she was going to take the opportunity to do so. "That's interesting. So even in a pack there are smaller social groups that tend to stay together?" She asked wanting to confirm if she got that right. "That's good though, that their aren't any definitive rules or regulations surrounding mating for the pack."

"Yes..." Kaine groaned in response when Tenmo said that he knew he wanted to and that it tastes good. Kaine really did want to take a bite, and he really did taste good. The fact that his Puppy wasn't just aware of this but was encouraging it made it practically impossible to refuse the tempting offer. His lips remained just barely touching his fiance's neck as his mind raced but he was leaning forward ever so slightly a second later and letting his fangs sink into the other's neck. If Tenmo was going to be such a tease and encourage him to take a bite then he'd do so. No point in trying to fight it.

Adrian watched as Solaria went to get dressed, looking over at Xavier when he started to speak. “I don’t know..” Adrian said as he took a step closer to him. “We can’t very well just kick her out..and with her mother..” Adrian tried to refer to her mother being dead. “She didn’t say she had her father around either so she is all by herself. We can’t let a little kid fend for themselves out there..” Adrian said as he looked toward the door. “Hey..Do you want kiss?” Adrian said with a small blush as he looked up at him. “I know that’s out of nowhere and a lot..but..If she has no where to go..She can be ours?” He said with a shy smile. He could not believe he was asking this..but...having a daughter with Xavier might be..nice.

“I mean it does suck but I haven’t found anyone I liked in a romantic way. I had a thing for Tenmo for awhile but he has Kaine now” Otso said with a smile. “I do tend to attract all sorts of types, male , female etc., but I haven’t found anyone that stuck out” He shrugged. “It is nice there aren’t any rules on mating, I suppose it helps I am able to look more feminine for the tougher wolves in the pack who like their mates more feminine” Otso laughed, glad his hobbies can help him in life.

Tenmo growled happily when he felt those fangs sinking into his neck. “I think dancing can wait a bit longer...” He said with a low growl, pulling him close. It felt so good to feel the others fangs sink in there...

Once Solaria was out of the room Adrian told him he didn't know what they should do with her which made him sigh softly. Clearly they had to do something, his husband was speaking again a moment later though drawing him from his thoughts of maybe seeing if a pack member or even another coven member would care for the girl in the meantime. Being told that they couldn't very well just kick her out he nodded, having already realized that himself even if he didn't necessarily like it either. He didn't want any reminders of Luna anywhere near him or Adrian, but apparently that wasn't possible. Being told she didn't mention having a father around didn't make matters any easier, just harder as it meant they truly couldn't send her on her way. The question caught him off guard and his eyes darted to his husband, "Kids?" The repeated word made it clear he wasn't sure he heard him right for a moment. Adrian was already telling him that he knew it was out of nowhere and a lot but if Solaria had nowhere to go she could be theirs.

That... was a lot. Xavier truly wasn't sure he was up to raising a child, much less Luna's as though it was his own when he hadn't had any interest previously. "I'll admit, kids has never been anything I've considered or really thought about." Xavier said deciding to be honest with Adrian. Glancing towards the bathroom he sighed though knowing he couldn't be entirely heartless and toss a child out to fend for themselves. "You're right though... we can't just send her away and expect her to make it on her own. So... since it's with you... then I suppose we could raise her as though she's ours." There was still some hesitance because this was all knew territory to him. But for Adrian... he'd do it.

Hearing that Otso had a thing for Tenmo for awhile but that the other now had Kaine made Alise feel a bit bad for asking and feel bad for the poor wolf. "That must be a little hard though... to have had a thing for someone and see them with someone else." She said not being able to relate but assuming it wasn't exactly easy no matter who that person was. "Well, you're still young right? You have plenty of time to find someone!" She said much happier and perking up at that prospect for the wolf. Laughing softly herself when he said that it helped he is able to look more feminine for the tougher wolves in the pack who liked more feminine mates. "That definitely is a plus." She mused thoughtfully.

Hearing the happy growl from Tenmo only encouraged him to continue to take a sip of his fiance, not feeling bad since he didn't seem to remotely mind. Being told that dancing could wait a bit longer as he was pulled closer to the other's body made him give a hum of agreement not yet ready to stop tasting his lovely dessert. When he did finally release his lover's neck he licked over the bite mark before pressing a kiss to it and smiling at him. "I swear you taste better and better every time."

Adrian heard the other mention kids never being something he thought about, kind of understanding. He himself had already been a father once, but that was to a wolf and a boy. Raising a human girl was a whole other story and challenge to tackle..”This is all new to me too..I have never raised a girl, much less a human one. But it will be nice to think of having a child with the person I love” Adrian spoke softly, leaning up to give him a deep kiss.

“Awww” Solarias voice chimes in, swimming in Xavier’s shirt. Adrian chuckled and he pulled out his hair tie to tie up her shirt a little sho she would not trip. “You guys really like each other huh...? And you aren’t scary or mean!” Solaria smiled up at Xavier. Bryan maybe looked and acted mean..but not Xavier!

“Yeah..It Hurt” Otso said with a sigh as he continued on. “But Kaine..Kaine could get him to smile so warmly and laugh. He made him enjoy life and he looked happy whenever he came home. So I want him to be happy too..” Otso said with a sadder smile before shaking off his blues. “Anyway, I will have to bring my things over sometime and show you how good I have gotten! I mean I could really pass off as a woman, I like tot junk so since random men will flirt with me when’s i go about the town in it trying to stop perverts who creep on woman. Give them a little charm and sexy feminine voice before I give them a good beating!” Otso smiled, adding “But in all seriousness, I make a beautiful woman” while he laughed more and grabbed a snack.

Tenmo hummed happily as he took more sips from his neck. He soon felt the other releas, taking his back in return and returning the kiss. “I am glad to hear that..If I can make it sweeter let me know. I love being irresistible to you..” Tenmo said with a low growl and a small chuckle. He placed a few kisses on the others neck.

Since Adrian had already had and raised a child Xavier had thought that Tenmo would be as close to a kid he'd ever get, and the other was clearly an adult now despite the fact that he would always be his father's child and was technically his through marriage. But he had never thought he would be an active part of raising anyone, much less a human child. How did one even go about doing so? Xavier was completely lost for how this would work and hearing Adrian tell him it would be new to him too since he had never raised a girl much less a human girl he groaned softly. "It'll be trial and error..." He murmured still not completely convinced that they were cut out for this. But Adrian saying such a sweet thing about it being nice to think of having a child with the person he loved made a bright and happy smile appear on his face before his lips were caught in a deep kiss, he was happy to return.

Instantly he pulled back though when he heard the child's voice break through the room and he gave her a small smile as he looked her over. She looked adorable despite the fact that his shirt was definitely too big for her, but at least it'd cover her up while her clothes were being tended to. "We do." He agreed with a nod when she asked if they really liked each other. Hearing that he wasn't scary or mean made him give her a curious look, "You were told I was scary and mean?" He asked though he knew he shouldn't be surprised since Luna was her mother. Still, he had to admit that hurt a little. He liked to think of himself as fair, and though yes that sometimes meant being mean he didn't see himself doing so for no reason much less being scary whether intentional or otherwise.

Alise had already figured when Otso admitted with a sight that it hurt to see Tenmo with Kaine. It really was sad, and she felt himself feel for Otso even more and how Kaine's arrival in Tenmo's life had really impacted him. She wondered for a moment if Kaine realized how close the two had been before he had met Tenmo, or if this was something that Otso was keeping to himself. She didn't feel like he should, but how did one go about telling another such things? "But... surely Tenmo smiled warmly and laughed even before Kaine, didn't he? Or at least was happy?" She asked wanting to know a bit more about the man that was with Kaine. "I'm sorry you got hurt... even if it was unintentional though. It's never easy." With that she watched him brighten up suddenly and tell her about how good he looked as a girl and how random men would flirt with him. Unable to help it she started laughing, "That's honestly great!" She said happily. "I'd certainly love to see it! I can see us being great friends." Alise replied with a bright smile.

"I am sure you're as sweet as can be!" Kaine said not being able to think of any possible way Tenmo could taste any sweeter to him than he already did. He loved it! Wanted to taste it again and again, finding that it often took quite a bit of control not to just lean in and take a sip here and there repeatedly throughout the day. The low growl made him quite happy, as did the kisses placed to his neck. "I love you, Puppy." He purred softly turning his head to catch his Puppy's in another kiss.

“We will figure it out together..” Adrian smiles sweetly as he had kissed Xavier with a deep kiss. He was working on tying up the shirt with a hair tie, satisfied with it not being on the door and looking more like a dress. He didn’t have a back up hair tie but it would do if she could be clothed enough for her clothes to dry. “Very much..” Adrian looked up at Xavier with a warm smile. This felt weird..the idea of raising a kid with Xavier..But it filled his heart with a happy warmth to think Solaria was their own.

“Yeah..She said to never go near what she called a ‘blood sucking monster who only wants to feed on little girls. Do not ever go near the leeches’ “ Solaria nodded, remembering how angry her mother seemed talking about it. “But I don’t see what’s wrong with you..You are very nice!” She said with a big happy smile.

“Well..It was like he was wearing a mask. You knew if he did smile, it was just fake so he could be left alone. He seemed happy but not truly happy. When Kaine came along..I saw his face light up like I never had before. He would come home with the warmest smile on his face...looking like he was happy to be alive. I didn’t want to take away his happiness..” Otso said with another small smile.”It is funny! But it helps!” Otso said with a smile. He coughed for a bit before saying in a sultry woman’s voice “It sounds a lot better with a dress on..So why don’t you come over here and find it what’s underneath?” He have a flirty smile before breaking out into a laugh. “I’m sure I can fool anyone with that once you say it!” Otso smiled, giggling. “I’ll wear it to the next dance lesson~! I’ll be in red hair, in case someone else answers the door and doesn’t know who I am and you want to have some fun with it. I liked teasing Adrian and some of my pack mates with it” Otso grinned, happy to hear he would make a friend.

Tenmo felt his head be turned and soon taken into a kiss. “Dance lessons after I take you..? Or will there be no dance lessons until tonight?” He said with a flirty smirk. He loved it when Kaine couldn’t resist taking a sip, more than happy to let him.

Being told they would figure it out together made him feel a little better but no more sure that this was a great idea. It'd take him time to come to terms with this completely, and he'd do his best. Watching his husband use the ribbon he had been using to tie his hair back to make the shirt more dress like for Solaria right now made him smile. Especially since it meant he could once more run his fingers through that lovely hair without the ribbon being in the way. "You're adorable." He murmured softly as he did just that, fingers running through the soft hair and a happy smile on his face.

Xavier couldn't say he was surprised that Luna had tried to teach such a thing to her daughter, but was still quite hurt that the woman thought doing so was a good thing. After all, he had never done anything to hurt her, even after everything that had happened between him and Adrian that had pushed Adrian into her arms, he had never done anything. It wasn't his fault that Adrian was still hooked on him. Though looking back he was glad that his Pup had been, otherwise things might have been very different today. Solaria telling him that she didn't see what was wrong with him and thought he was very nice made him smile happily. "That's sweet." He commented happy to know that she didn't believe her mother's words at least. Turning his gaze to Adrian though his eyes became unsure again, "Am I really that bad?" He asked wanting to know if Adrian could understand why such a thing would even have been said to Solaria, a girl who should have -if all went to Luna's plans- have never met him to begin with.

Hearing that it had been like Tenmo had been wearing a mask before and that when he did smile it was just a fake one so he would be left alone or that he had been happy but never truly happy was depressing. Who could live their life like that for so long? Even if Kaine had brought Tenmo out of that, it made her wonder when he had fallen into that to begin with. Children weren't born that way after all. "When did he start behaving like that? Was he young? Or did it happen later on?" She asked leaning against the snack table and munching on a piece of cantaloup. Alise laughed when Otso put on his woman's voice and had to admit was he dressed up like one even she could have fallen for it. "That's definitely really good!" She laughed happy to see him smile despite the seriousness of their previous conversation. Being told he'd wear a dress to their next dance lesson she felt her smile grow, "I may or may not have to set someone up to answer the door then." She mused a thoughtful look appearing on her face.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo asked him if dance lessons should be after he takes him or if there wouldn't be any dance lessons until tonight. Leaning up to catch those lips in a quick kiss he flashed a large smile, "Depends on how hard you take me." He teased though he was still determined that they practice at some point today he didn't entirely care when they did it.

Adrian turned a bright red at feeling the others fingers run through his hair. Solaria let out another delighted squeal which only made Adrian turn redder. “I hate you both..” Adrian said with a small chuckle. He looked up when Xavier asked if he was that bad, standing up to look him in the eyes. “Not even for a second..Racial prejudice might have made me hate you at first but look where we are now..” He smiled warmly and gave his cheeks a light Peck.

“He started acting like that when he was young. When he lost his mom..well..when he thought she did, he was heart broken. He really started to crumble and was never the same kid or guy he was when he was little. The Tenmo I see now is the Tenmo before all of that happened..A Tenmo that can smile” Otso nodded. He did his female voice and was happy to hear she loved it. “Oh? I will make sure to lay on the sexy woman charm then” Otso grinned, happy to break out his sexy woman act on something that didn’t follow beating a guy up. He just hoped it would go well..At least Alise would be there. “You are welcome to watch..” Otso laughed, figuring she would want to see this since she mentioned setting one up by the door. “I’d come by around the same time” He smiled, thinking of all the makeup he would need to do.

“Well then..I’ll have to be gentle won’t I..?” Tenmo smirked, reaching down to grab his butt. “Now come on..It takes two to tango” He winked, making a joke about dancing as he pulled him toward his room.

Seeing Adrian's face turn a bright red made him beam happily at his husband, only for it to get even redder when Solaria let out a delighted squeal which only made his smile brighten even more. "You look absolutely adorable when you blush like that!" Xavier laughed loving the sight of it not even minding that the other seemed to be anything but a fan of his blushing face. Watching his husband stand up so they were looking each other in the eyes again his frown still clear he felt himself feel better to hear that he wasn't that bad a small smile appearing. He was glad to hear that he wasn't as bad as Luna had made him seem to Solaria, and he would hope to never give anyone such an impression of him.

"I see." Alise said softly thinking about it, a trauma like losing one's mother, or having thought that you have could certainly change the way one acted. That was regardless of the person's age, she could only imagine what it would be like for a child to have lost their mother. "Well... I am glad they both found someone who makes them truly happy." She said softly her eyes locking with Otso's before she flashed him a bright smile, "I am sure you'll find someone who makes you truly happy as well. Now you have a bunch more people to look at too! The coven is full of handsome men! Most of them aren't as uptight as Bryan either!" She was positive that Otso would be able to find himself a nice guy here, or maybe even a girl. "There are plenty of nice girls too, if one of them ends up suiting you better." She added with a smile. Being told that she was welcome to watch made her face light up and she flashed a large grin when he said he'd be arriving around the same time. "Fantastic! I'll make sure he's there! As well as myself of course! I absolutely have to see how this pans out." Alise happily responded quite eager to see how this was going to go.

"If you are that eager to learn to dance then I suppose so." Kaine mused when Tenmo smirked at him and grabbed his butt telling him he'd have to be gentle then. Not that it mattered to Kaine either way, he could care less when they got to the dance lessons, they had a whole week after all! And he had faith in the both of them to have the dance down long before then, it wouldn't take very long in his opinion. Laughing when Tenmo said that it takes two to tango he couldn't help it letting himself be pulled towards his room more than eager himself.

“So cuuuute!” Solaria said with a happy giggle, her eyes twinkling at the sight of the two of them together. Adrian buried his face into Xavier’s chest which only seemed to delight her further. “I got two dads, the kids at Rainbow club are going to be so jealous~!” She smiled as Adrian turned his head. “Rainbow club..?” He asked before Solaria chimed in. “Yeah! Rainbow club is a club at the school where anyone can be who they want to be!” She had a big grin on her face as she talked about it. “Blake’s moms even bring in rainbow cookies for us a lot!” Solaria said as she rolled up the sleeves to clap happily.

“I tend to prefer men myself but I go for both” Otso said with a grin, loving the chance to meet more people. Who knows? Maybe he would find one of those hot men and he will find that someone who makes him truly happy like she said. “He..? You are having Bryan answer the door?!” Otso said with wide eyes and a big grin. “Hmm..My name will be Jessica then if you don’t want to say it’s Otso” He nodded with a grin, not thinking this would work in the slightest. But it would be really funny!

Tenmo pulled Kaine into the room, closing the door and leaning against it. He pulled Kaine into a deep kiss, rubbing his hand into the others shirt. He loved the feeling of the others warm skin against his own and the man attached to it.

An amused smile appeared on Xavier's face when Solaria said that it was 'so cute' with a cute little giggle. The girl was already growing on him. Feeling Adrian bury his face in his chest just encouraged him to run his fingers through that lovely hair of his again, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of his head. His curiosity was also peaked when she mentioned rainbow club and was about to ask her about it but Adrian had already beat him to it. Hearing that it was a club at her school where anyone can be who they wanted made him quite happy though, as that was definitely important for children. "Rainbow cookies?" He mused as he glanced down at Adrian a small smile on his face. "I call you're the one waking up early to take her to school!" He laughed though he'd probably go with them or they'd switch off. Maybe even a combination of both.

"Well, like I said, there are definitely plenty of hot men in the coven. You just have to find them. With these marriages and all though you definitely have a better chance to find them now than you ever did before." She mused happily. When Otso seemed to realize that she was going to have Bryan answer the door she laughed, "Of course! Who else would I have answer the door? He needs to lighten up!" She laughed. "Perfect!" Alise replied when Otso told him that his name would be Jessica then encase she didn't want to say it was him. This whole thing would be perfect, and she couldn't wait to see how Bryan would respond.

Returning the deep kiss he felt Tenmo's hand rubbing into his shirt pressing into the touch as he wrapped his arms around his Puppy's neck. "How is it you continuously insist on being a little tease?" He playfully mused when the kiss broke. It always seemed as though one of them was constantly teasing the other, and any time Tenmo took his time to run his hands over his body Kaine found it as the other being incredibly teasing. Reaching out he slipped his fingers beneath the other's shirt and started to feel the smooth skin there before he insisted on helping get Tenmo out of his shirt wanting to admire it better.

“Yup! They have all the colors of the rainbow on them and they are gorgeous! They are sugar cookies and they are the best!” Solaria said with a big smile. Adrian looked up when the other said he was the one waking up early to take her to school tomorrow. “Oh come on, you need to go too!” Adrian said with a chuckle. “And I am sure there will be some paperwork to file or something to explain so we can be listed at her school as her guardians and parental Adrian said with a small nod. The school would be curious who these two strangers were taking her to school.

“I hope I can get my good pick of all of them” Otso laughed, adding “If there is someone you like, let me know so I can keep my hands off while I find them” Otso lightly jabbed her in a joking manner. “It will be hard to stay in character and be all sultry and flirty with him. It will be interesting, even if and when it fails miserably. But if you couldn’t tell, maybe he won’t? Regardless of how it turns out, it will be fun! I’ll keep it up as long as I am here and he doesn’t say anything or figure it out” Otso laughed again and smiled, taking more snacks

“You are the tease..putting those soft warm lips on my neck like that? How can I resist?” Tenmo smirked as he watched the other tease under his shirt. He slid the shirt over his head and toss it to the side before taking off Kaines shirt. “I love the sight no matter how much I see it..” He grinned, kissing down the others chest, getting down in one knee when he had to kiss lower.

Xavier had to admit he liked the sound of the cookies, granted he was a fan of anything that was sweet. He laughed when Adrian told him that he needed to go too with a chuckle. "Alright, handsome. I'll go with you two." He mused leaning over to press a kiss to his Pup's cheek. "That's true... but that sounds like a lot of paperwork I'm not sure we can pull off..." He admitted since they had none of the girls papers, or anything stating that they were her guardians. Xavier wasn't sure it was as simple as showing up and stating they were her new guardians and needed to be put on file.

"Oh believe me, you'll be able to tell which one I have my eye on." She mused giving Otso a light nudge. "But don't worry, I'll point him out as I'm sure the two of you will run into each other at some point. Especially if you start hanging out with Bryan trying to get him to chill out." Alise added. The guy she had her eye on often got in trouble with Bryan and she always ended up coming to his rescue whenever she had the chance and was nearby. Alise couldn't help but laugh, "I'll be surprised if he even realizes your flirting!" Bryan was such a stick in the mud that she wasn't sure he would even know if someone was flirting with him. "I am going to love it! It'll be so much fun." Alise said happily.

"I'm the tease?" Kaine said with a small smirk. His shirt was slipped off and he watched his Puppy say that he loved the sight before he was kissing down his chest, taking one knee when he reached the lower part of his torso. "You're still the one being a tease." Kaine growled softly watching his fiancee with a lusty gaze.

"Solaria...Do you know where you live if you were able to lead the way?" Adrian turned to her, Xavier making a point. They would need to get the girls papers from her house. Probably at some point, they would need to start some paperwork to assume legal guardianship over her. If the girls parents weren't for such a long time, than that would be a case for 'child abandonment' and it would be easy from there. Solaria nodded and then said "Well we are good to go then, We can stop by while she is showing us to her school" Adrian nodded with a smile.

"I am sure we will, I plan on coming by a lot to make Bryan chill out a ittle" Otso said with a sweet smile. "And it is going to be interesting for sure trying to flirt with Bryan, it is going to be so weird" He laughed, adding "Jessica could be handsy, not ball grabbing, and he still might not do anything from what you are telling me" Otso smiled, planning on going all out with 'Jessica'. "First thing tomorrow then...?" Otso asked, asking for her number so he can text her when he would be on the way. "Now, lets get back to dancing!" Otso said with a eager tone and one last snack.

"I an enjoying my snack as much as you did.." Tenmo gave him a playful lusty wink before undoing the others pants to take it out of the others pants. "You like your snack on its knees..?" He teased more with a smirk, holding it in his hand and giving the tip a light kiss.

Xavier was glad that Adrian came to realize what he had, and that they would need the girls paper's in order to add themselves to her file and try to become her guardians. They would after all be able to claim child abandonment after getting the papers since she mentioned nothing about her father and they both knew her mother would never return. Not that they were going to tell a lawyer that Luna was dead and wouldn't be returning as that would not possibly end well. Solaria told them that she knew where her house was and could lead them back to it when they took her to school. "It's settled then, we'll stop by there to get her clothes and the papers while we take her to school. Then while she's in school we'll take care of some other things." He said turning his gaze from her to Adrian. "But... where is she going to sleep?" He asked not sure that it was a good idea to have her sleep in the same room as them.

"You honestly have no idea how much I and the rest of the coven will love you for getting him to lighten up!" Alise said happily practically beaming at Otso. "That's definitely bound to get you a hot vampire of your own." She mused positive that if Otso could get Bryan to lighten up and get off everyone's case that more than one vampire would definitely be interested in the wolf. "I kid you not he is completely blind to anyone who may be even remotely interested." She said with a laugh. "Yes!" Alise agreed when he asked about first thing tomorrow, more than willing to make it happen. When he eagerly said they should get back to dancing she agreed getting up and taking his hand again before leading him back to the middle of the ballroom to practice some more.

"I must be one great snack then." He mused with a small smile. "Very much so." Kaine growled in response watching his Puppy hungrily as he was taken out of his pants watching him as he leaned forward to kiss his tip. "You're such a tease." He groaned feeling a little exasperated at this point.

"Sounds good to me..!" Adrian agreed with a nod, figuring when they went to the house that Solaria showed them, she could quickly change clothes so she would not wear the same clothes to school twice. After all those lawyers and paperwork, Solaria would legally be theirs! That would definitely be cause for a small party when the time came..but right now Xavier brought up an excellent point. Where was she going to sleep? "Do you have any spare rooms in the house she could use..? Once the other house is built, we can use one of the rooms for her' He smiled down at Solaria.

"Flirt with Bryan as a sexy woman tomorrow and try to make a friend of him after and I get a hot vampire? This is crazy!" Otso laughed at how crazy it all sounded. Otso took Alise's hand as they began to practice again, this time he tried not to look at her feet so he can practice not looking at his feet while he danced.

Tenmo chuckled, figuring he teased the other enough for now. He leaned forward and took him into his mouth, bobbing is head at a quick pace. He figured the other deserved that much..after all the teasing he endured.

"Hmm... possibly... but not that are kind of close to here." Xavier said almost positive that there were spare rooms in the large house. Since they always had room for new members or transfer members from other branches of the coven. But none of those rooms were near his own, "I mean... Kaine is staying with the pack and his room is the closest room to mine that could be considered available for now... she could stay there until the house is completed. I'm sure Kaine won't really be staying here anyway since Tenmo feels more at home and is better accepted with the pack." Xavier said with a shrug. He was sure Kaine wouldn't mind, and if he did it was just to bad. The vampire would have to deal with it.

"It sounds that way, but it would definitely work. If you get Bryan to chill and stop being such a stick in the mud you'd not only gain a lot of attention from the other vampires here but you'd be bound to find a hot vampire that would love to be a little more than friendly." She mused. As they were practicing their dancing this time she noticed that Otso was trying his best to keep his eyes up and on her face versus on their feet and this made her smile to him as she counted the steps aloud so he knew where they were. After a bit she proposed they changed position and that he lead the dance instead of her, so he would be able to dance both parts depending on how Bryan saw him or which part Otso would want to dance with him given the chance.

Moaning happily when Tenmo finally took him into his mouth he reached down, burying his hand in his Puppy's hair and enjoying the feeling of his mouth around him. It was definitely worth the teasing, but he was not about to admit that either, especially when he had such an arousing sight before him.

“I am sure that Tenmo would not mind having Kaine stay with him” Adrian smirked, knowing his son, it would just be an excuse to keep him around. It would be soo horrible to have him around and he would complain...not. But that brought up a point he also wanted to address. “Tenmo is my son and I suppose your older half brother..Kaine is his fianc?” Adrian added, figuring she should know she had a brother. Solaria beamed from ear to ear at hearing she had a brother. “Really..? I’m not an only child!” She was giddy at having an older brother.

“I suppose we will find out tomorrow how all of this will work” Otso said, the plan already in his head as he was trying to figure out how to act. It would be his first time really talking to him for a good length of time and it wasn’t even as him. Ah well, it will be fun no matter what. And like Alise said, maybe he will find a hot vampire for him. They kept dancing, now him in the lead and finding it slow but he liked dancing to it. It wasn’t so bad..! “I like dancing with you, thank you for teaching me. Of course we will be practicing more but I feel like I learned a lot” Otso smiled happily.

Tenmo hummed along the others length as he moved his head, looking up at him. He took more and more of him then until he was deep throating Kaine. He wa sable to breathe through his noise, able to keep his steady pace going.

Xavier laughed, "That's true, Tenmo certainly would not complain to having Kaine stay with him there instead. It would make things easier since Kaine's bedroom was close by it was perfect. Adrian explaining to Solaria that Tenmo was her half brother and Kaine was his fiancee made him smile at her when she expressed how happy she was not to be an only child. "And he's a great guy to have as a brother too." Xavier said with a smile, he was sure that Tenmo would make a great brother to Solaria, especially since he was practically a brother to Otso and he saw how the two were with each other. Granted she was considerably different than Otso, but still.

"That we will." Alise happiled replied as they continued to practice their dancing. It was going pretty well when she let Otso take over and lead the dance, finding that he was catching on rather quickly. A large smile on her face as they danced together, truly enjoying it and looking forward to practicing tomorrow when he returned as Jessica. When they came to an end of their dancing Otso told her that he liked dancing with her making her flash a pleased smile. "Your welcome! I'm really looking forward to us dancing together some more. I am glad I could be of service and help you out!" Alise replied happily.

Kaine groaned in pleasure when he felt Tenmo hum along his length making the pleasure even stronger for him. Tenmo taking him deeper until he was deep throating him wasn't helping, moaning happily and feeling himself being drawn closer to his climax. His hand tightening in his fiancee's hair as his hips started to move slightly despite trying his best to keep them still.

“I can’t wait..!” Solaria said happily, Adrian kissing Xavier’s cheek. This was going to be an interesting process but he was ready to enjoy it. “So..” Solaria started to speak, a question on her mind. “So what do I call you guys? Dad and Daddy? Father 1 and 2?” Solaria laughed with a giggle, Adrian turning a bit bit.

“Otso happily grinned as he said “I’m liking forward to it too! I loved dancing with you” He happily grinned, his wolf ears twitching before putting them away. “I am sure Jessica will enjoy dancing with you just as much..” He giggles, trying not to belly laugh. “I better be going than, thank you again for the first day of lessons..” He Bowes politely to her.

Tenmo loves the hips that moved themselves into his mouth, removing themselves when he felt close to orgasm. He opened his mouth and continued to stroke him at a very quick pace. He wanted Kaisn to see every last drop hit his face and mouth.

When Solaria asked them what she should call them he glanced towards Adrian who had turned red and an amused smile appeared on his face. "Dad and Daddy probably." He said as his eyes moved back to her and he gave her a bright smile. "Though you can call Adrian anything that gets his face to flush so beautifully and I'll be happy." Xavier added as he leaned down to give his Pup a quick kiss. "Are you hungry, Solaria?" He asked her as he was sure she would need something to eat especially after traveling all this way. Something hot would probably do her some good.

"I hope so! I'd be a little disappointed if she didn't." Alise giggled as she smiled at Otso. When the other stepped back and bowed to her politely she curtsied herself. "It was my pleasure, Otso. Get some rest and say hi to Kaine and Tenmo for me!" Alise said with a wave of her hand hugging Otso quickly before she let him leave and she moved to take care of the snacks that were left behind.

A soft whine came from Kaine when Tenmo pulled back releasing him from his mouth even if his fiance was stroking him he missed the warmth of his mouth around him. His pleasure was still rising from the quick stroking, it didn't take very long before he was reaching his climax watching as it shot out and covered his Puppy's face a moan escaping him along with a groan. "You're trying to kill me with that sight aren't you?" Kaine groaned out as his eyes drifted shut.

“Okay, so Adrian is Daddy and you will be Dad” Solaria nodded in satisfaction, happy Dad gave her permission to call Daddy anything she wanted as long as he blushed. She was asked if she was hungry, a slow rumble emitting from her stomach. “Kinda..” She said, not having eaten since dinner yesterday. “Now..Dad..Lets go make her a meal..” He blushes faintly as he started walking to the kitchen.

Otso smiled happily, hugging her back before rushing home. He could not wait for tomorrow..wanting to be well rested for his flirting with Bryan plan for tomorrow.

“You like it..?” Tenmo smirked, wiping off his face of the cum and licking it off his fingers. “So good..” He tasted it all and grinned playfully. He let go of the other as he stood and kissed the others lips.

Xavier nodded when Solaria said that Adrian would be Daddy and he'd be Dad, the titles seeming to fit better in that order, especially if it meant he could see Adrian blush here and there. When he had asked her if she was hungry he heard the rumble of her stomach indicating that she indeed was hungry, a small smile appearing as Adrian said they would go make her a meal. "Yes, lets." He replied holding his hand out to Solaria again to lead her down to the kitchen since neither of them knew what she liked or if she had any kind of food allergies. As they walked to the kitchen he decided to ask her that, "Are you allergic to anything, sweetie?"

"You know I like it." Kaine growled softly his eyes locked on Tenmo as he wiped his face off. Another groan escaping him when he tasted his fingers after wiping it off before he was getting up and kissed him. Kaine returned it pressing himself close to Tenmo and returning the kiss quite eagerly. "You're such a tease, and you know you'd love the sight too."