An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian loved the light hearted girl around them, her enthusiastic nature would surely win over the hearts of all those who encountered her. He smiled shyly at being called 'Daddy' again, not blushing again like he was before but still his cheeks were a light pink. "Sounds like a plan..You will get to meet Uncle Otso, your brother and his fiance. I am sure there are some vampires who will love to meet you as well afterwards right Dad?" Adrian turned to Xavier with a smile, guiding them to the werewolf house.

"Very eager.." Temo responded with a low growl, taking the other harder. He wanted every inch of him while also wanting to bring the other to climax quickly. His heart pounded at the thrill and took the others lips in a deep passionate kiss, so close to his climax already. Tenmo growled into the others lips, climaxing hard into the other. He breathed heavily as their lips parted, one last kiss and licking up any of the mess they made.

"I'm sure you're right." Xavier replied with a smile positive that Adrian was right and there were some vampires that would love to meet her. Alise immediately came to mind, but there were even possibly a member of the council or two that he was sure would like to meet her. Bryan had already had a run in with her and he wasn't so sure that was something he wanted to encourage right now. Maybe as time passed and she was more accustomed to some of the other members he'd allow her to come into more contact with the other vampire.

It was definitely intense, and the thrill that was caused by them being in the living room only seemed to make it even more so. The harder Tenmo thrust into him the harder it was for him to try to keep quiet not wanting to bring any attention to them or what they were doing. His heart pounding quickly in his chest and his breaths quite uneven, feeling himself already on the edge of his climax. Tenmo giving him a deep and passionate kiss allowed him to voice his pleasure more freely since they were muffled into the kiss that he was eager to return. Climaxing a few thrusts later, not long after his puppy was growling into the kiss and was climaxing inside of him making Kaine moan happily into the kiss. Their lips parted and they were both breathing heavily, his heart still pounding in his chest feeling the other's tongue on his skin making him shiver slightly. Groaning his eyes drifted shut, "This... was definitely intense." Kaine laughed trying to calm his racing heart. "Now let's get back into our clothes before someone finds us like this." He added as he leaned up to kiss Tenmo again quickly before he was wiggling away ignoring the feeling of Tenmo's release leaking out of him a little when he had done so. He was not about to let someone catch him like this.

Adrian smiled before continuing on to the wolf house, knowing he would owe Tenmo and Kaine an explanation for the sudden presence of Solaria. He entered the home and found the two of them seeming to be fixing their clothes in the living room otherwise fully clothed. "Tenmo...Kaine..There is an important matter that needs to be discussed" Tenmo said before starting off on all the details of the events leading up until now. "..So we are in the process of adopting her and she is your younger sister..although she is a human child" Adrian nodded, hoping Tenmo would react positively. Solaria came out from behind them, looking in between them before giving Tenmo a big hug.

Tenmo finished cleaning the other, chuckling himself at how intense that was. "I definitely need to learn slow dancing more.." He teased with a smirk, kissing the corner of the others lips. He stood up and changed back into his clothes, helping the other dress himself. Thankfully his father and Xavier did not come in until they were fully dressed. He heard his father explain everything to him, his ears and tail standing up straight in shock. His mother...had another child while she was gone...and...he had a sister?! Tenmo did not have much time to process it before Solaria was giving him a hug. Her infectious smile was getting to him though, giving her a shy smile before patting her back.

Xavier was following after Adrian and Solaria into the house noticing that both Tenmo and Kaine seemed to be fixing their clothes which made him roll his eyes not completely surprised that they would have had sex in the living room but having hoped they would be a little smarter than that. At least they hadn't walked in on it, he could only imagine how that would affect Solaria if they had. While Adrian was explaining to Tenmo and Kaine what had happened Solaria was standing behind them seemingly waiting for her que to come out and say hello to the boys. Something she did right after Adrian had finished explaining everything going over to Tenmo and giving him a big hug after looking between them.

Kaine had a slight blush appear on his face when he had just finished getting dressed and was fixing his clothes just for Adrian and Xavier to enter the house. Trying to get rid of his embarrassment since he could tell by the way Xavier rolled his eyes that the man knew what they had just finished doing and getting dressed from. What they were told was definitely surprising, mainly that Luna had apparently raised her daughter to go find Adrian in the event of her disappearance. It made him wonder if maybe she had the intention of leaving Solaria as well, something he definitely hoped he was wrong about. The little girl was adorable though, and the way she gave Tenmo a big hug despite the way his puppy had responded with initial surprise was definitely sweet. A small smile appearing as he watched the two, "She does look like you a little." He said nudging Tenmo gently.

“I would rather her look like me..” Tenmo nodded with a small smile, trying not to get angry about Luna. If she can look more like him..That would make him feel much better. For his dads sake as well..Although her blonde hair reminds him of his mother. He turned into his wolf form, Solaria beaming in delight. “Puppy..!” She smiled, giving his wolf form a bigger tug, touching and playing with his ears. Tenmo tried to stay still for her sake as she seemed too excited to not have seen a full wolf form before.

“Well you both seem to like each other...Otso!” Adrian called out, Otso having long changed out of Jessicas clothes and came downstairs. “More puppies!” Solaria squealed happily as she let go of Tenmo and went to Otso. Otso turned into his wolf form, tail wagging eagerly as he was pet. Adrian chuckled more and was glad Otso was warm to the attention.

A small smile appeared when Tenmo told him that he would rather she looked like him. It didn't surprise Kaine that his puppy would prefer that Solaria looked more like him, as that would also mean she looked more like Adrian as well and wouldn't remind him all too much of his mother. Hopefully. When his fiance had changed into his wolf form he smiled down at him watching Solaria who seemed absolutely ecstatic about it and was hugging him tighter before she was playing with his ears making Kaine laugh. After Otso had arrived and distracted her happily wagging his tail as he was getting pets Kaine turned his gaze back to Tenmo, "Do I get to play with your cute ears later?" He asked teasingly.

Xavier had to admit the whole thing was quite cute, leaning forward he pressed a light kiss to Adrian's neck before he was smiling at him. "Are all wolves so nice?" He teasingly asked as he wrapped an arm around the other's shoulder. Tenmo had been surprised, and for a good reason, but he had still been nice even when Solaria was playing with his ears something he was sure wasn't the most pleasant thing to experience. "It's a good thing that she likes her uncle though." Xavier added as he watched Otso and Solaria.

“Mommy never went full puppy , only her ears and tail because she was among people” Solaria was saying with a happy giggle. She knew her mother Locked herself away once a month and she wasn’t allowed anywhere near her. Otso scooped her up on his back and he darted off into the house in wolf form, Solaria happily holding on. Tenmo pa t at his ears, not crazy about how happy and giddy she was at grabbing it as enthusiastically as she had, but it was his new little sister. Tenmo turned back into wolf form, looking him over. “No..” He teased with a small smile

“She does seem to love him..” Adrian laughed as she watched him run off with her. “Nice is a strong word, no one as bubbly as Otso that is for sure. A few quiet like Tenmo but friendly. Only one person I can really think of that I see as “Not nice” on first glance and in general..” Adrian added, a man quiet and nimbly dodging to the side as Otso ran by him, coming down the stairs as he looked at the gathered group in a cold silence. Dark almost purple tinted blue eyes scanned Xavier and Kaine. “This is..Shi..” Adrian said, carefully stepping aside so they could meet.

"Aw! But I want to touch and play with your cute puppy ears too!" Kaine whined playfully when Tenmo had told him 'no' though the smirk on his face made it clear he would succeed in doing so even if he had to sneak up on him to pull it off. As if to test this he was reaching out towards his pup when it appeared to him that Tenmo was not paying attention to try to play with and rub one of his fiance's ears. His playful side seemed to vanish a little when he noticed the other wolf, one he had never actually met or if he was being honest even really seen until now despite all the time he had been spending with the pack and in this building. He was usually in Tenmo's or Otso's room though and figured that was probably a large part of why he had never seen him before. Interest taking hold when he heard Adrian introduce the wolf, his burgundy eyes taking in the figure that was kind of giving him the same feeling Bryan did.

Xavier was watching Otso who had darted off with Solaria, the little girl seeming completely happy to be riding the other and happily laughing as she was doing so when a new figure caught his attention just as Adrian was telling him that there was only really one wolf that came to his mind when he thought of "not nice" at first glance. Sure enough, at first glance this wolf certainly didn't seem very nice, but he didn't want to make his decision about the wolf solely based on this face. Adrian was stepping to the side carefully it seemed after saying the wolf's name introducing them a little. "I see..." Xavier said at first not moving before he offered a hand towards the wolf not entirely expecting him to accept the handshake but trying to get a feel for the wolf by making the offer. "I definitely don't believe we ever really met." He commented as he had done so though he was sure that the wolf knew who he was, even knew or had a sense of who Kaine was after everything that had been going on between the pack and the coven.

Adrian quietly whispered into his ear with a “His parents were killed by vampires..I don’t think he is too keen on handshakes.” And an awkward smile. “Soooo..How are you shi..?” Adrian smiled hesitantly, Shi pointing at his eye. “Yes I know Shi..But please, try to be nice to them. They are my husband and his..kid?” Adrian tried to explain it to Shi. Shi continues to stare at the hand presented to him. Shi gestured his head to the stairs and back at Adrian “Yes, that is my And Xavier’s daughter” Adrian smiled again, Shi letting out a noise as if he understood. “He..doesn’t talk much..” He added on to the other vampires.

Xavier shrugged when he was told that his parents had been killed by vampires and probably wasn't too keen on a handshake letting his hand fall back to his side instead. "His loss." He murmured as he was watching the exchange between them. Noticing Shi point to his eyes Xavier was able to see the scars there and was already able to tell that he wasn't entirely unscathed by the murder of his parents. "That's... fine." Xavier replied after being told that Shi didn't talk much. How was he supposed to make any progress with someone who spoke mainly by moving his head or giving a motion? He figured he'd learn as time passed, and he certainly had nothing but time.

Kaine on the other hand was shifting a little uncomfortably beside Tenmo at what he had learned. Not really sure what he should do, or if he should do anything. But his hand did make it to Tenmo's back gently running through the fur there as if needing the support. "So..." Kaine murmured glancing around the room as if trying to find some way to make this a little less awkward. "How's the new terms of the treaty looking?" He asked thinking maybe this was a better thing to discuss. "Tenmo and I are highly anticipating our wedding this weekend." Kaine added as his eyes locked on Adrian and Xavier knowing that both would be present and realizing they hadn't really told them they had decided on the wedding to be so soon but figuring they already knew anyway.

“Right! Wedding, yes thank you kaine” Adrian said, happy for the distraction. “Of course is am not surprised it is as soon as it was.You two have been waiting for quite some time!” He laughed, noticing the tension in the air. Adrian as even happier to see Otso and Solaria come running back into the room. Otso was back into a human with Solaria happily giggling on his back. He set her down and Solaria looked up at the tall scary looking man. She went to xaviers meg with a quiet “Hello..”. Shi looked down at the small girl with a quiet low “...Hello.....”

Kaine was glad that Adrian was willing to take the change of topics to something that was far lighter and more exciting to him at least. "Ha... yeah Tenmo was the one that suggested it be by the end of the week. How could I possibly refuse?" Kaine laughed a large smile appearing. Tenmo had been the one to suggest that they marry by the end of the week, but he had to admit he was just as eager to make it happen.

Xavier reached down setting a hand reassuringly on Solaria's back as she was holding onto his leg and quietly greeted the wolf. At least this time Shi seemed to speak, which was an improvement to Xavier who was glad he was at least being more social to Solaria. Running his fingers gently through her hair giving her a soft smile, "Did you have fun with your uncle?" He asked her.

Tenmo turned back into his human form, smiling to Adrian and Xavier. "I was very eager..!" Tenmo said with a smile, unable to help how excited he was. He saw Solaria was nervous around Shi, most people were or were unsettled by his presence. It did not help there were a bunch of vampires he despised in the same room as them.

Solaria felt a little better when Xavier started to talk to her again. "Yeah...He is really fun" She said with a small smile growing on her face. "He let me ride on his back and we were running around like crazy~!" Solaria laughed, Otso laughing too from her laughing. "Sorry I almost ran into you!" Otso said quietly, Shi waving his hand as if to say it was okay. Shi seemed to gesture to Otso a bit, waving his hand and pointing at his wrist. "Where was I before? Oh, I am taking dancing lessons! You should come..! No, you are coming~! You need to meet everyone" Otso smiled happily. Shi seemed to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

Adrian wondered how well that would go, looking down at Solaria. "Now we got some things from your old room and we brought them back to the house" He added, smiling more

Kaine flashed a bright happy smile at Tenmo when he changed back into his human form and agreed that he was very eager. Leaning up he gave his Puppy a quick kiss, slipping his hand into the other man's. "I'm definitely excited!" Kaine said happily. "I suppose this means we have a flower girl for the wedding now." He mused as his gaze moved to Solaria wanting her to be able to be part of their wedding since she was Tenmo's sister and all. Kaine was drawn from his thoughts and his attention that had been strictly on Tenmo now to Otso when he heard him mention his dance lessons. "How are your dance lessons going?" He asked wondering if Otso and Alise were making some good progress and having fun at the same time.

Hearing that Solaria really liked Otso and thought he was a lot of fun certainly made Xavier really happy. "Good! I'm glad you like your uncle and think he's fun." Xavier told her with a smile. She was just too adorable, and a bundle of energy, something that he found refreshing and amazing in a human child. Turning to Adrian he leaned over to steal a quick kiss as well before his husband started to tell Solaria that they had got something from her old room and brought them back to the house. "Speaking of the house." Xavier said turning to Tenmo and Kaine, "Solaria is staying in your room Kaine until our house is done being built. So... stay here with Tenmo at least until then." He mused seeing a bright smile on Kaine's face telling him that the other didn't remotely mind that he was given a reason to stay with the wolves and Tenmo even longer now.

Solaria seemed quite eager and about to burst with joy at being told she could be a flower girl. "Yaaaay~!" She bounced around eagerly, happy to be able to help in her big brothers wedding. "I am going to need a dress..I do not have anything fancy like that" Solaria looked up at Xavier and Adrian, hoping they would have something nice for her to wear. "Can I meet some vampires too..? Are there ones beside Mr.Grumpy?" Solaria asked with a small smile.

"Oh, they are going well~!" Otso said with a happy smile, looking over at Kaine. 'Alise is so nice and...other stuff" Otso said with a shyer smile, not wanting to go into detail about what he talked about..or did to Bryan when he walked in today. "Maybe I should bring Shi with me...Maybe he can talk to someone..? Meet someone and try to make better friends with vampires...please?" Otso looked at him with puppy dog eyes, Shi nodding simply, unable to resist those eyes.

"Oh noooo how awful" Tenmo said with a chuckle, kissing Kaines cheek. "How could you do that to us...?" He laughed a bit more, kissing his cheeks again.

Kaine had to admit the excitement and eagerness that Solaria exibitied after being told she could be a flower girl at the wedding was highly contagious making him quite eager to let her do that as well. Her attention was turning to Xavier and Adrian as she was telling them she would need a fancy dress, his own attention moving back to Tenmo who had kissed his cheek. "Aww! Come on! She'll be so cute bouncing down the aisle tossing rose petals down as she goes? It'll be adorable! Not to mention build up some great suspense for you since I know how eager you're going to be." Kaine teased Tenmo before he leaned up to get another kiss.

Turning his gaze back towards Otso when the other wolf was smiling happily and telling him they were going well. "Good! I had a feeling you and Alise would be great friends." Kaine admitted happily. His gaze moved towards Shi as well when Otso mentioned maybe getting him to go with him to meet someone and try to make better friends with vampires. He had to admit, he found that a bit unnerving but knew that Alise could handle herself and Otso would be there so it wasn't like anything bad would happen. "That's great. Hopefully you guys have fun." Kaine really did hope they both had fun.

Xavier smiled at the excitement from Solaria who was eagerly saying she was looking forward to it but didn't have a fancy dress for the occasion. "Don't worry, Daddy and I will make sure you have a nice fancy dress for the wedding. Won't we?" Xavier mused as his gaze moved to Adrian an amused smile on his face. "We should probably get going back to the house though. Let Solaria unpack and introduce her to some of the vampires there." He added before turning back to Solaria. "Why don't you say goodbye to everyone so we can head home?" Xavier suggested.

“It will be adorable..” Tenmo said with a small smile, looking down at Solaria before looking over at Kaine with a smile. He kissed him gently with a soft smile on his face. “Anymore suspense building and I think I will die before you get to the end of the aisle” Tenmo said with a playful smile before giving him another smile. “I would love to have my little sister as my flower girl” Tenmo reached out to pat her head.

“Ah, speaking of dresses..” Adrian said before turning to Otso. “I know you like to tailor dresses and cosplay, would you want to make her dress for her?” Adrian asked, telling from his tail wag he was more than happy to. “Otso will be with him..” Adrian said quietly as if to reassure him nothing would happen. “Alise I am sure is one who can hold her own..” Adrian said before turning to Shi. “Please..behave?” He asked of Shi, looking to Otso as well.

Kaine was glad that even Tenmo thought Solaria being the flower girl would be adorable, happily returned the gently kiss a smile reappearing on his face when he was told anymore suspense building and he thought he would die before he made it down the aisle. "So... lots more suspense building!" Kaine teasingly replied with a large smile. "Good, it's settled then." Kaine said happily once Tenmo said he'd love to have his little sister as his flower girl. It would be adorable, and Kaine had to admit he was quite looking forward to seeing her all dressed up nice for the wedding.

Xavier's eyes moved towards Otso when Adrian had asked the wolf if he could make a dress for Solaria for the wedding. By the way the wolf's tail was wagging he was sure that the man was more than eager to actually do so. Adrian telling him that Otso would be with Shi obviously having sensed his uneasiness about the wolf being with Alise made him nod. "She definitely can." Xavier agreed with a nod as Adrian had turned towards Shi asking him to behave before he was giving a look to Otso as well. Alise was more than capable of taking care of herself and holding her own, it was by design that she didn't necessarily appear that way. Feeling more at ease knowing that Otso would also be there though he took Adrian's hand in his own and gave him a small smile. "I'm sure the boys will have fun with Alise, she's a great teacher and sweet girl. We on the other hand have our own sweet girl to unpack and the house to check in on after yesterday's storm." Xavier said making it clear he was ready for them to head on their way still having more to do.

“I’ll come back from the dead and kill you if you make it any more suspenseful.” Tenmo smirked and pecked him on the cheeks. Despite all of the teasing, He was looking forward to the wedding day even more. It would feel special knowing he had his sister he just discovered there and able to meet everyone all together and not separately.

Otso quickly drug the other away from the room, Shi going without any protest. Otso texted Alise about tomorrow’s dance lesson and her guest, quickly snapping a picture of Shi when he wasn’t looking. He really hoped she didn’t mind bringing the extra guest. Maybe they could be friends...? Alise seemed like the type that could make a friend of anyone. -I hope you like him..Give him a chance?- He added as a last text.

“And your homework..” Adrian smirked down at her, Solaria snapping her fingers like she was trying to get away without doing it. She smiled to show she was just kidding, saying “I can’t wait to meet other people like Dad!” Solaria smiled, Tenmo smiling at that. “I thought you would be Daddy” Tenmo winked, Adrian shooting him a glare with pink cheeks. “Let’s go, I want to meet all the vampires and Alise!” She smiled happily, glad there was another girl to talk to.

"At least I'll die happy." Kaine said with a small smirk on his face as well. Of course he knew that Tenmo wasn't actually going to die from the suspense, but he had to admit if his puppy did come back just to kill him for making it so suspenseful he'd die quite happy. "I think we quite literally have everything figured out now." Kaine mused though they still had not really discussed or figured out what they were going to do about where they lived after the wedding he didn't think about it much. Practically already having moved into Tenmo's room as it was since he seemed to be spending most of his time there. Not even bothered that Adrian and Xavier had decided that until their home was finished Solaria would be staying in his room.

Alise was sitting in her room, a book on her lap and thinking of some plans to help Otso's confidence shine when she heard her phone go off. Reaching over for it without looking up from the passage she was reading she spared it a glance when she came to the end of the sentence. Seeing that it was a message from Otso telling her that he was going to be bringing a guest with him to their next dance class tomorrow. The picture she got sent in a text later made her smile a little. Replying to the text she let Otso know she didn't mind him bringing along his friend sending another text to say he was kinda cute. Which she definitely thought was true before she asked when she should be expecting them both the next day.

Xavier laughed at the way that Solaria had snapped her fingers as though she thought she would have been getting away without doing her homework even if he knew that wasn't the case at all. "You'll like them!" Xavier said with a smile to Solaria after she expressed her excitement to meet other people like him. At this point Tenmo had chimed in making Xavier laugh as Adrian shot his son a glare with pink cheeks. "Of course I'm not! Don't you think 'Daddy' fits Adrian better?" He teased nudging his husband in the side before he leaned down to give him a quick kiss. "Alright! We'll go so you can meet the other vampires and Alise." Xavier laughed before he was to take her hand so that they could leave.

"Oh hush" Tenmo said with a smirk, holding him in his arms. "Now all we need to do is wait for the wedding and you finish teaching me to slow dance" He smiled and kissed Kaines cheek. He was happy to have Kaine all to himself until then, figuring he would need to move to another room to keep up the tradition of not seeing the bride until they walk down the aisle. He winked at Xavier at his teasing, before waving the trio goodbye.

Otso added the few details about Shi's past and saying they would come the same times they came last two days. He noticed Alise's message about him being kind of cute. -Ooooo someone likes bad looking silent types? ;3-, He texted, chuckling to himself. Shi tilted his head curiously, wondering what had him laughing. Otso shook his head and hid his phone, not wanting to tell him why he was smiling.

Adrian had blushed when he was teased and kissed, giving him a kiss back. He held both Xaviers and Solaria hand, starting their walk toward the vampire house. "I am sure Otsos presence will keep things calm. I am happy to see him getting out there and dancing and meeting people" Adrian smiled warmly, looking down at Solaria. "I am sure Alise will love her.."

Wrapping his arms around his puppy's neck as he felt Tenmo's wrapping around him he smiled up at him. "I hate waiting!" Kaine complained honestly not very patient for their wedding day to arrive. Wanting it to arrive sooner rather than later. "If teaching you how to slow dance is always as fun as it was today then how could I possibly say no?" He mused more than happy to keep teaching Tenmo to slow dance. More interested in his fiance he didn't even spare Xavier, Adrian and Solaria a second glance as the three left.

Reading the texts about Shi's past made a small frown cross Alise's face, it was sad to hear, and she could only imagine what his opinion of this union between the coven and pack was. Still, she didn't mind all that much, figuring he would probably need the time around them and become more accustomed to their presence. Letting Otso know she was looking forward to seeing them tomorrow she had set her phone aside just to hear it go off again. When it did she found a soft blush crossing her face though she denied it in the very next text she sent not wanting to admit it, though she certainly did.

"I am sure you're right. But I can't help worry a little, mainly for him not really about him. Otso is taking him into the vampire's house after all." Xavier said as they were making their way back towards it themselves. "So am I." He commented glancing down at Solaria as they were walking. Alise would certainly love Solaria, he was absolutely sure of it. Not to mention it would be good for the little girl as well, another girl around would definitely be good for Solaria, and Alise was someone he would trust her with completely.

"I am very well aware you hate waiting..much less surprises..." Tenmo said with a teasing smirk, holding him closer. "I don't want to do that every night now..I need to save some of it for the wedding night" He chuckled, kissing down his neck. "I could never say no to anything involving you..It is too difficult. You are my one weakness.." Tenmo smiled again against his neck.

-I am just joking~! But you denying it does raise some questions ;3 You are the one who really wants me grinding up on Bryan and teasing me about him. Now I get to tease you ;3- Otso smiled to himself, liking he had some material to tease her back. Otso wished her one final goodnight before going to bed, hoping tomorrow would go well with dancing and bringing Shi to the covens house.

"I am sure Otso can keep him calm and at bay if anything happened" Adrian reassured him about Otso and Shi, kissing his cheek. Adrian finally reached the coven house, waiting for Xavier to lead them in.

"I prefer it when I don't have to wait for things! Surprises can be... great when you're able to hold out and wait for it. I prefer giving surprises, not receiving them." Kaine mused though he knew that Tenmo was well aware of that already. "Aw! Why not!?" He playfully whined a pout appearing on his face despite being told that Tenmo needed to save some of it for their wedding night. "Fine... you'll just have to make up for it on our wedding night then." He responded with a bright yet teasing smile. "I love being your weakness... but I am sure I can be one of your strengths as well."

Alise definitely did not want to admit it when she saw the message saying that denying it raised some questions. Having a feeling that Otso was not going to let her live this down, though she figured she could just tease him about Bryan while he was teasing her about Shi. After receiving the good night text she sent another back and returned to her book. She wasn't reading it for that long though when she heard a knock on her door. Getting up to answer it she found Xavier standing there with Adrian and a little girl. At first she had thought she was in trouble as to why both Adrian and Xavier were there, but the little girl made her feel like that was not remotely true.

"I know... I can't help but worry though." Xavier admitted giving Adrian a small smile. When they reached the house he was a little amused that Adrian was waiting for him to lead them in, but he did so. Leading the two through the halls and to Alise's room knowing very well that she must be there since she wasn't helping Otso learn to dance right now and didn't have anything else she particularly needed to do. Knocking he smiled at her when she answered the door, "Glad to see you are still up. I wanted to introduce you to Solaria. She is mine and Adrian's daughter." Xavier said not wanting to go into full detail and knowing that she was a good vampire for her to meet right now. Alise was probably the only one he would introduce her to until the wedding when she would meet a few more and meet Bryan again.

"You made me wait a whole week for my birthday..I only made you wait a day" Tenmo said with a low hum, pulling the other toward his bedroom so they would not be standing in the middle of the living room anymore. "I will more than happily be making it up to you on our wedding night...more than make up for it" Tenmo said with a low growl as he nipped at his neck. "I'll make sure I take good care of my body until then.." He kissed the others cheek. "Always a strength and weakness.." He smirked again at him.

Otso told Shi when he needed to be ready, Shi walking off on his own. He didn't question him on his behavior or why he seemed to giggle so much. He looked forward to more teasing of Bryan and Shi meeting other vampires. He hoped he can grow past his past and meet other kinder vampires.

Adrian waited for Xavier to explain, looking down at Solaria whose eyes were already sparkling. "You're so pretty~!" She said with a bright twinkle in her eyes. "You look like a princess! When you wear a dress, you would look more like a princess! Shi looks like a scary prince, its like a storrrry!" Solaria giggled happily, giving her a big hug. "Sorry Alise, she likes fairy tales and fantasy. She was telling me about her favorite stories on her way to school today" Adrian said with a small chuckle at how happy she seemed.