Request reupload: Caste Heaven vol 4 & Boy Meets Maria

mfleur

Request reupload:

Caste Heaven vol 4

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Boy Meets Maria

When clicked and it takes you to google drive, the PDF file does not open.

Says ?Protected file. Try opening this file in another app.?

Please fix the links. Thank you so much.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mfleur

• cruciatus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I checked the links and they seem to be working fine. I tried on Chrome, Firefox and my mobile browser (Safari). I could access the pdf even without signing in, as you can see in the images below. If the problem persists, try viewing on another device or maybe check your internet connection?

iXshLyr.png

nbYvsKe.png

Hello, thanks for replying so fast. I tried on all my devices (2 iPhones and 1 iPad), and different browsers... and still the same problem. The minute I click on the link, it takes me to the Google Drive app and all of the files says it’s protected and I must try opening it on another app. But I don’t know how to try opening it on another app (is it possible?). I never had any issue accessing your previous uploads but they were all in jpg. Seems the issue or part of the problems is these new ones are PDF... Also since all of them say the files are protected, could it have something to do with the setting of file sharing...? I also tried clearing all the cache and cookies of all my browser and Google accounts, also tried switching the Google accounts and no luck...