The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Ahh you want me inside you that bad?" he said smiling and then put some lube on his finger and smiled as he played with the other's entrance. Slowly and painfully slow as well he slid a finger inside of him and moved it in an out for a minuet or so until the boy was begging for more. Soon after he added another finger and did a scissor motion to get him stretched out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“Yes..” He said in a quiet moan, waiting for the others fingers. He let out a moan when he felt one finger in there, it painfully slow and torture. Adding another finger only added fuel to the dire, wanting more than that. “Please..I need you. Take me..” He begged in a pleadingd lust filled tone. He wanted so badly for the other to be inside him and take him so hard until he couldn’t stand it..and couldn’t stand.

Mason smiled as he pulled out his hand and started to put the lube on his member he then picked up Aaron's legs and placed himself at Aaron's entrance and slowly pushed his way inside. He was trying not to cause that much pain as he did so forcing him self all the way inside before he started to move in and out or Aaron. How do you like me now huh. you are at my mercy Mason thought as he moved slow and then fast then slowed down just to drive Aaron crazy. his sex drive was at an all time high.

“Fuck..!” Aaron crud out as he felt the other go inside of him.So..big.. Aaron thought as he felt it go all the way in. He was truly at this mans mercy, wanting every inch of him. And he was such a tease, changing his pace on him every other moment. Jesus Christ just fuck me hard! Thrust in my sweet spot Aaron moaned loudly at the pleasure he received, arms wrapping around the others back. His nails dig into the others skin, dragging down as he was being consumed in pleasure.

Mason smiled as he heard all the thoughts inside of the boys head and soon found the sweet spot and hit it over and over again. He even hit it slow and fast to drive him crazy Tell me that I am yours tell me that you are my kitty Mason thought as he trusted more and kissed his chest in the process having his free hand pump Aaron's member.

“I’m your kitty..Kitty is all yours..” Aaron said in a loud lusting manner as his nails dig further into the others back. His cries only grew louder when the other kept on hitting his sweeps spot. Back his back arch and his body feel like it was on fire. He stimulation of pumping him and those warm lips kissing him broke him, letting out his climax with a loud moan of “Mason~!”

Mason smiled and thrusted a few more times before cumming inside of Aaron and smiled as he pulled out and kissed Aaron's lips. Mason laid next to him and smiled. "You are so hot and that was so great my kitty cat." he said smiling as he cupped his face and smiled.

“I didn’t say we were done yet...” Aaron rolled himself up into the others lap and looked down at him. “Didn’t you say fuck me until I can’t walk? Well..I can still walk...” He said with a flirty purr to his voice, leaning down to the others neck. He sucked roughly at the others skin to leave a mark, flicking his tongue over it.

"oh really?" He said smiling knowing this was all the red string's doing. "Then by all means it's your turn." he said as he arched his back and moaned at the feeling of him kissing and leaving marks on his skin. "So do you want me to take my glasses off so you can ride me without them?" he asked smiling and blew him a kiss

“Mmmmm Id like that...” Aaron purred, taking off the others glasses. You look too damn sexy when you take off your glasses like this.. He thought to himself as he applied a small amount of extra lube to the other. He held the other in place as he eased himself down onto him, breathing into the others shoulder heavily as he did. Once he was sure he got it in, he started moving his hips up and down the others length slowly.

Mason smiled as he started to ride him and shook his head as he did so. "I am glad you think I am sexy with out my glasses." he said I love now you member goes up and down when you ride me. he said shaking his head and then blowing him a kiss."My kitty Cat." he said wanting more and trusted into him.

Doing that is going to kill me...Yeah I’m your kitty cat Aaron started to moan again when he felt the other thrust into him. “Harder..god harder..” Aaron moaned as he move his hips faster up and down him. Soo. He felt like h would break gain, his nails digging into the three back. “Mason...!” He cries out, his climax hitting hard on the others stomach.

Mason moaned as Aaron rode him until he came deep inside of him and then he smiled and thought can you still walk or do you want to ride me more? he thought loving the look of him Mason knew Aaron had to be tired from all the times he had came today in the last hour it was at least 4 times.

Aaron took heavy breaths, feeling like his body was spent, needing a break. He silently shook his head in response, resting his head against the others chest. He didn’t feel like moving, or could move, off of the other, feeling like his lower half was numb and turning into jelly. God, his body was riddled with pleasure and it felt amazing...and...he couldn’t see the string?

Mason smiled as he looked at there hands. "Well looks like the string is gone, but after what we just did I think you might be craving me a lot more now." he said joking as he closed his eyes. "I'm going to pull you off so you can go to sleep." he said looking at him and then smiled as he pulled himself out of Aaron and laid him next to his body.

Aaron has no energy in him to retort, breathing heavily but letting out a low quiet laugh. Aaron let the other guide him off his body, feeling the weight of lust filled pleasure weighing his body down alongside 4 releases in a short time. It was amazing..and wonderful..He thought to himself as he barely managed to reach the others glasses, lazily dropping them into Masons hand. He was quick to pass out, nuzzled into the others side.

Mason put his glasses back on and held Aaron close as he himself fell asleep holding him close. His stomach wasn't very happy right now mostly because the only thing he had was cum today and his stomach didn't know how to deal with it. Mason wanted to be with Aaron and everything even if the string was gone the feelings were gone.

Aaron woke up a few hours later, around early in the evening. He tried to move and winced when his body felt like a numb pile of jelly. He gave up on moving after a minute and quietly laid beside the other. Memories came flooding in of their red string filled passion, every thrust and every word spoke or unspoken between them. It made his face a bright red at all of things he had said and done. He looked at the others neck, seeing the now dark mark he left on the others neck.

Mason woke up when he felt the other wiggle beside him. "Hey my love how are you feeling?" he said looking at him and kissed his cheek his stomach still pretty upset. "Do you want me to do anything for you or get anything?" he asked looking the wall and coughed slightly.

“Numb..” Aaron said, liking the idea of being called ‘love’ too. It made him feel..well..loved. “Umm..water..and a snack..All I had today was..well...” Aaron turned a brighter red as he was not able to say it out loud. He shyly looked at the wall when the other looked away, more memories of earlier today flooding back to him. He sat up carefully, his lower half covered by the blanket as he looked at their clothes strewn on the floor. “And..food for Snow..” He added on quietly, looking at Snow who was currently playing with the sleeve of Masons shirt.

Mason smiled his lower body felt like jelly as well, but not like Aaron's. Mason got up and got a few snacks and gave it to him Mason used a towel to clean himself off before putting some clothes on then feeling Snow as well. Next he got some ice water and handed it to Aaron and shook his head as he drank some as well.

Snow happily started eating her food after she was done rubbing against the others legs. Aaron opened the bag of chips and started to eat, the saltiness making up for the dull taste of cum still lingering in his mouth. Aaron took some water, the water getting warm quickly in his hand as he drank the whole thing quickly in one long gulp.

Mason smiled and got back onto the bed with him."We are going to have to get you cleaned up soon." he said shaking his head not sure what he needed to do next, but knew he needed to help clean him up. "So do you think I can have some of the food?" he asked wondering if his stomach would allow it

“Yeah..” Aaron said with a light blush, knowing he would need help getting into the bathroom. He wa worries he might buckle in on himself if he tried to stand right away. “Of course since you only ate my..um...just eat the food” Aaron turned a brighter pink as he handed him the chips bag.

"Yeah my stomach is not too happy." he said as he grabbed some chips and started to eat them. "Thanks, Let me know when you want to go to the bathroom. I have a feeling we will be going to the big stall to clean you up." he said smiling then shook his head. "You are something else."