The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Mason..." Aaron said, touching the other with a warm hand. "People will talk, that is nothing that can be helped. I used to love being alone..But I don't want to anymore.." Aaron said as he took the other in a hug, making his whole body completely warm. "Just leave them alone Mason..." He spoke quietly, holding Mason tight as his body got hotter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason looked at the others hand on his arm. "Tch." Mason said as he started to clam down "You won't be alone as long as I am with you." Mason said as the ice started to retract and Mason pulled Aaron onto his lap. "I'll be good only for you." Mason said not caring how the others saw him now.

"Good..." Aaron spoke softly as he let himself get pulled into the others lap. He rested his head on the others chest, retracing the warmth he made within his body. He held the others hand in his, keeping them warm. "I will always be good for you too..." He spoke softly with a warm smile.

Mason smiled and closed his eyes feeling the other kids staring and used his light magic to blind them aa for a little bit. "Next time you stare I will burn your eyes out." Mason growled not really sure what had gotten over him and he didn't know if he liked it or not but he was going with it what ever it was

"Mason...calm down...please?" Aaron said, the room growing dark around them until it felt like they were in an empty black void, controlling the light around them. He took the others lips into a gentle kiss, saying "Let's go to the lake okay..? We both need to calm down.." against the others lips.

Mason nodded and kissed back. "Fine I will just for you." Mason said looking at him in the eyes his hard face softened. "I just don't like watching people stare at my love." he said smiling and nuzzled his neck. No longer under the strings spell, but it seemed like the only thing holding him down to the earth now was Aaron

Aaron gently rubbed the others back, standing up from where his desk would be, not seen with how dark it was. "Let's go..' Aaron said as he walked easily to the classroom door, knowing where it as even in the dark. He dispelled the darkness only after they had left the room.

Mason nodded and stood up and held Aaron's hand as he walked out of the classroom. "Alright." he said as they left the classroom. "I don't know what is coming over me I don't feel like me any more." he said shaking his head as he walked down the hall with Aaron and closed his eyes. "What is wrong with me?" he asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you Mason....Just like nothing is wrong with me.." Aaron hugged the other tightly before he continued. "We have opened up to our new selves, new selves we have no idea who they are. We need to rediscover ourselves all over again.." He spoke softly as he left the schools doors and started walking toward the lake.

Mason nodded looking at him. "I guess it will just take some time before we know who we are." he said smiling and shook his head. "Its hard not knowing who we are." he said as he walked down to the lake and sighed once they got there. I just wish I understood about everything that was going on and who I really was. I guess instead of you being evil the light is evil." he said laughing

"And instead of the darkness being evil, the darkness is good. The 'truth coming to light' is sometimes evil I guess?" Aaron lightheartingly laughed, looking over at Mason. "I have no idea who I am anymore.." He added, helping the other to feel a little better. "Neither of us do...Let's find out together" He said as they reached the lake, sitting down and looking out into the water.

(Snow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

"I don't know I guess we never do." Mason said as he took a deep breath. "Yeah I would love to find out what is happening to us the kids are right its like we have switched everything." Mason said and yawned looking up in the air. "Lets find out if I am really evil or good." he said smiling as something came flying down from the clouds. "Huh what is that."

As it got closer it was a huge dragon he didn't know where it came from either it just appeared as if out of no where. When it landed it shifted into a little cute form a smaller form and then ran over to Mason and roared as he walked over and rubbed up and down his leg as if to say I am yours.

(dragon

)

Aaron looked in awe as a flying creature came toward them as they sat down at the lake. It was huge..! Aaron thought as he flew toward them, turning into a smaller form as it approached. It went right to Mason, rubbing against its legs. "Mason....I think...you just got your familiar!" Aaron said with wide eyes and a smile. "A dragon! You got a dragon~!" He said with a big smile, a rare familiar?! Snow went up to the dragon, looking at it curiously.

The dragon roared as snow not sure it if was a greeting or a warning, but what it did next made it look like a greeting. The dragon went over to Snow and looked at her.

"Huh that is weird I guess maybe I did get a dragon." Mason said looking at the dragon and back at mason. "Now play nice this is my lovers familiar if you are mine. Huh I never thought I would get one like a dragon I wonder what I should name it." he thought

The dragon came over and rubbed against Mason's legs and then ran over and wanted to play with Snow

The dragon roared as snow not sure it if was a greeting or a warning, but what it did next made it look like a greeting. The dragon went over to Snow and looked at her.

"Huh that is weird I guess maybe I did get a dragon." Mason said looking at the dragon and back at mason. "Now play nice this is my lovers familiar if you are mine. Huh I never thought I would get one like a dragon I wonder what I should name it." he thought

The dragon came over and rubbed against Mason's legs and then ran over and wanted to play with Snow

Snows hair stood on end at being roared at, watching the other quietly. It looked toward Mason as he spoke, watching the dragon intently before it came back, going to play with it, chasing it around.

"It is your familiar...you should come up with his...her..their name" Aaro said with a soft smile as he watched their familiars getting along well. "I named mine after its color..and how soft and gentle snow is.." He smiled softly before blushing softly. "And..lover?" He said quietly, loving the sound

------

The dragon smiled and chased snow around as the dragon played with her it was having fun.

"Huh I guess I will have to think of a name and find out if its a boy or a girl. I almost say boy because it's really cute and most things I think are cute are boys." he said looking at Aaron with a big smile "Yeah after what happened between us I don't think anything else describes our relationship." he said watching the dragon play with snow

----

Aaron got what the other was implying, turning a bit pink in the cheeks. "I'd like that.." He agreed quietly, leaning over to the other and giving him a soft kiss, letting his kiss linger for a bit. Snow continued to play with the dragon, seemingly happy with her new friend.

"I would like that too. I wonder why he is just showing up now when he could of showed up so many times? Why now of all times?" Mason was wondering a lot of stuff and wanted to know if anything was going to happen with the dragon and why was it here what did he do to get a dragon of all things. Mason didn't understand did the 180 to his life have something to do with it?

"Why it was a dragon..I don't know, maybe we can find something about familiars. But it probably has to do with how much you changed.." Aaron said with a soft smile as he left the others lips. "I didn't want to accept Snow at first, feeding her and letting her hide away in the woods. I had only accepted her, my softer side, when you came along.." He said as he looked over at his familiar.

"Well I am glad that you have accepted her I think she would be even more scared. I mean just think about it. She was all alone where she didn't know the land and everything. Then she was forced to live in the trees and out in the weather when he stormed and snowed. She must of been really scared." He said looking at him then shook his head he did feel sorry for Snow when they first met, but now he really didn't have that much feeling

"I was afraid..." Aaron said quietly as his familiar now ran around much happier and looked much healthier. "I didn't...and even still..am afraid to accept that I have this softer side of myself. I am always about fuck the world...because the world fucked me. So I didn't want to give a fuck...about anyone...or anything" Aaron spoke quietly as he was sharing his feelings with Mason

"Thats weird because you told me not to give a fuck. So shouldn't you not give a fuck about what people think of you even with Snow?" He asked just wondering about what was going on inside of his head. "Well since you aren't ashamed of her now I have a challenge for you. Take snow to class and show her off I'll take mine as well. The fact that she came to you and not the other way around shows how powerful you are." he said

“It’s easy to put up a front and tell people you don’t give a fuck or not to give a fuck. I gave a fuck about not giving a fuck..I wanted to maintain this image of the cool party doesn’t care Aaron..I didn’t want to be seen as a pushover..as...weak..” Aaron said quietly, looking down at his arms before looking over at Snow. “I don’t even know how powerful I am..Why me..Why a kitten? But I love her..she reminds me of you..” Aaron said quietly as he called Snow to come back to him..

Mason smiled and looked at him. "I don't know why a kitten," Mason said as he smiled. "I know she loves you and she is more happy now. Holding up an image is just way to hard. I really don't give a fuck now and I am happy about it as well I would show snow off if I had her off." Mason said then smiled. "You will always be the cool Aaron and your not a push over and I don't think you ever will be one and if push comes to shove I will burn there eyes out or make them freeze to death." Mason said smiling

“Let’s not go liking anyone now okay...? You blinded enough people for one day..” Aaron said quietly with a small laugh. Snow crawled up to his shoulder, rubbing against his cheek and purring. “Maybe you should never meet my parents then if you are ready to blind people over gossip..” He said with a small chuckle, almost afraid of what he might do if he ever saw his parents. “Love you..” He seems to mumble to himself, but he wasn’t looking at Snow when he said it. Snow looked at Aaron the back to Mason with a meow.

Mason looked at him. "Not my fault people need to learn to mind there own business. Gossip hurts people." he said looking at Aaron. "If I ever meet your parents they are dead. I don't think anyone should live after giving you that many scars. You are my fated one and I don't want you to get hurt any more. Just seeing your parents would hurt you." Mason said as his dragon flew over and landed on his shoulder