The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Aaron held him tightly and refused to let himself pass out again or let Mason go until he knew he wasn’t going to kill anyone. When Storm was cleaning up, he quickly passed out, dropping to the floor with a loud thud.

Snow briefly became aware of the others touch, breathing changing back into his human form until he could feel Storms arms around him. He slowly transformed into his human form again, his eyes looking terrified and deeply saddened. He...he killed someone..so...violently. Snow clung to Storm, his whole body shaking.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Masonry main passed out on the battlefield. No one wanted to move him nobody wanted to touch anybody in the ring. They were still in shock and disbelief of what had just transpired in front of them.

"Shhhh it's okay snow. You had to the metal he threw at me and Aaron would have killed anybody else if it had hit them. He needed to pay you did the right thing everything you did was good. You were still a pure heart my child. If you need to blame anyone blame me. I got distracted from the fight for a split second and that's when it hit me. You could have killed the familiar, but you didn't you are still good. If it was me I would have killed everybody and not batted an eye." Storm said trying to cheer up snow he looked around at the chaos and confused faces everybody including the people still standing in the arena.

Snow sniffles as the thought of the others skull crushing between his teeth and all the blood gushing out of him as he ripped him apart. He didn’t even care..He just liked. Snow was semi comforted by the others words, but he still bawled his eyes out silently Infor ne others chest. Taking a life..it destroyed him inside. It hurt so much..even if it was the right thing to do.

Storm just held snow and rubbed his back. "It's going to be okay snow. I am here for you no matter what. let's also keep in mind that I kill and you don't mind that. I killed to protect you in my masters. You only return the favor this time. You saved me snow." Storm told him as he kept holding him close.

Snow finally stopped crying, still snuggling in the others chest. “You..could have died...I got so mad..I don’t want to lose you ever..” He sniffled, feeling like his heart broke in half along with his sanity. He was mad enough when they hurt Master but seeing his strong dragon hurt like that and in that condition broke him in many ways. That man hurt Master and his love..

"I know I know....its not your fault alright. Never think that it was your fault at all. He pushed you to it he thought he took out the strongest members, but we always have an ace up our sleeve and its you remember that you are great and powerful. Just like me that is why I love you. Nothing can get you down. Now we have to protect our masters until they wake up. Tho I am not sure that anyone will want to be near them after this." Storm said looking around

Snow looked around after he stopped crying, clutching Storm tightly when the echidna came up to them. He looked down at the ground dejectedly, looking up into Storms eyes with a sad look. He rubbed against his legs and then Snows as if he was apologizing for doing what he did. The dog soon left his masters side, sitting at their feet and watching over their masters.

"Its ok little one it's not your fault I know you didn't want to do it. Your master made you." Storm gave him a warm smiling feeling weird that he was being like this now, but he was always nice to his fellow familiars. Storm watched as the dog came over to them and he smiled looking at him. "Prometheus is that you?" he said then nodded. "It is you haven't seen you since we fought together in greece." he said and rubbed the dogs head. "Be good to your new master ok and if he gives you an order that you don't like let me know." Storm said smiling.

“It’s nice to see you too..” Prometheus smiled up at him, his tail wagging. “Although Master calls me Cujo, I still like this name” He smiled and looked toward Storm. “Hey Snow” He said with a small smile.

“Hey..”Snow said quietly with a small smile. Even if he was not a fan of dogs, Prometheus was kind to him so it was a mutual understanding.

The echidna looked up again with a quiet sheepish “I know..I could have killed you..” He said in a squeaky voice full of regret. “I am sorry to you too Snow..” Knuckles said quietly, who gripped at Storm tighter. He finally spoke up with a quiet “You were just following orders Spike ..And I’m sorry I killed your master..”

"Spike its alright or should I call you Knuckles now?" he asked as he picked up the ecidna. "I'll tell you what that wasn't enough to kill me I would of been out for a few months if not for Snow's master, but it wouldn't of killed me and now if you didn't kill his master when I got better I would of." He said looking at Snow.

“I like Spike better..Knuckles sounds too much like I am a cartoon character” Spike smiles in the others hands. “So you go by Storm now huh? It suits you..” He said with a small nod. Prometheus looked up toward Snow and said “And Snow..not as bad as Astra” He said with a smile, Snow reaching down to pet his head.

"Well I am sorry about that, but you know you going to have to go back to our world soon... I will miss you spike... I am just sorry we had to see each other like this, but I am sure you will find another person soon someone kinder and not like him......I thought you only went with Neutral people so why him he seemed more on the evil side?" He asked Spike and looked back at Prometheus."I really do like this name and I think I might go with it now, but I am going to tell you I am going to miss the name Fang." he said smiling looking at both of them

“I know..” Spike said quietly as he looked up at him. “He seemed more on the neutral side when he summoned me so I had chosen him” Spike said as he started to feel himself going away. “Neutrality is hard..I’ll hope it gets better on the next go” He smiled as he went back to their world.

“Fang was a good name for you, suits a darker side that takes people down, in a good way” Prometheus chuckled. “Still with Astra..? Snow sorry, I got used to calling you that since the last i saw you” Prometheus apologized to snow who did not seem to mind.

Storm sighed as spike left for there world again and shook his head. "I tell this to you guys every time you need to have more standards." Storm said smiling and looked at them and sighed as he pulled Snow close. "The best part of this is I get to be with my lover again in human form." Storm said smiling as he looked at the dog. "You know what I call him now and he doesn't seem to mind. He is my snowy angel." he said smiling and kissed Snow's cheek as he looked at the dog. "Anyway what is going on with you now does you master seem like the right one for you Prometheus?" he asked

Snow turned a bright red as Prometheus chuckled st the both of them. “Yes..Master seems very loyal and kind and greats me well” He smiled, looking up at Storm. “You sure you guys aren’t rabbits? Last time I saw you two, you were showing him how impure he was and seducing him on the temple steps” Prometheus laughed and Snow turning a brighter red. “I still think that temple is up in the country side..Nothing like t used to be..What a shame”

"Maybe we can get our masters to take a trip up there or something?" he asked smiling and looked at him then shrugged."No dragon's just have high sex drives and that was the good old days." he said smiling wonder if Prometheus knew he was the reason why Atlantis sank. "Anyway I am glad you found a good master he didn't seem like the one who wanted to hurt anyone."

“Make then take a trip so you can bone him in the temple again?” Prometheus teased before Deciding Snows red face was enough for him to stop for now. “He feels bad just accidentally stepping on my tail so I made a good choice. You two will have to be careful with your masters after all this..And I have a feeling they are going to wake up soon” He said sith a smile, looking toward the two passed out men.

"Yeah they might they just aren't use to using there third power yet. They also didn't want anyone to know, but guess that everyone knows right now. Your master fell down and hasn't moved from that spot." Storm said looking at Prometheus. "I bet he is wondering why you are over here with us or something." he said smiling and looked at Prometheus. "Hey Prometheus if you seen anyone hurting or making there familiar do something they don't want to do let me know alright." he said looking at him. "I will take care of them."

“I would let you know..My loyalties are with you and my Master..” Prometheus nodded as he trotted back over to his masters side, licking his face in comfort and wagging his tail. Meanwhile it seemed Aaron was stating to stir, moving around and trying to sit up.

Snow looked toward his Master, Happy it seemed he was starting to come to again.

Storm smiled and nodded as Prometheus went back to his master. "Well that was nice seeing them again after all this time." he said looking at Mason who started to cough. "Well looks like they are both starting to come too after all of that." he said

“Mason..?” The others name being the first time to come to his mouth as he was coming to, dragging himself over to the other and holding him tightly. He was glad everyone was okay, picking his head up to look at Storm to make sure he was all right.

“He is all right Master..” Snow said with a small smile, Aaron still trying to process all that happened. He healed them both, Snow was a tiger..The details were blurry.

Storm smiled. "You did good thank you for healing me that would of took me a while to heal if it wasn't for you and that guy is gone now he won't bother you any more." he said looking at Aaron and sighed. "Man Snow I am warn out and I want to take a nice hot bath." he said.

Mason opened his eyes and looked around not sure what was going on at this point he was really confused, but he was also ok with it as well. he remember Aaron with a metal pipe threw his eye. "Aaron?" he asked as he looked and saw aaron. "Storm?" he asked looking at both happy they were still alive.

“I’m fine...It still kind of hurts and is a bit blurry but it should heal up okay” Aaron said quietly, holding Mason tightly to him. “I swear everyone wants me to die huh..?” He said with a small smile, trying to make himself feel better along with Mason.

“That hot bath better be with me in it..” Snow said with a small smile, needing to relax and forget about his worries. And anytime with Storm would be the perfect solution to do just that.

"I can't really remember anything after you got hit its kind of a blur. Tho give me a few and I might remember I don't know." Mason said sighing as he pulled himself up and saw a little blood on his hands. "Well Aaron your going to have to do damage control because I have blood on my hands." he said showing him.

"Oh course there is. You think I would take one all alone?" he asked looking at snow and kissed him

“That’s a lot to ask of me..” Aaron said quietly, holding the others hands in his to make sure he was not hurt anywhere. “I think this is a little more than simply damage control” He said with a small smile as he worked on cleaning Mason up. He did lean up and give him a light peck on the lips.

“Of course not” Snow purrred as he gave the other a kiss back. The familiars around the arena looks on in awe and they all seemed to tilt their head in respect. And it only seemed to make the humans more fearful of the four of them.