The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Aaron chuckled, watching Storm and Snow run off together as Mason made that comment. I wouldn't mind doing that with you..Aaron thought to himself, going pink at the notion but it quickly went away. Aaron got what little he had, looking for one with a nice view. He eventually found one he liked, setting his stuff down.

"We are going to need two baths then because as much as I want to test the bed now..Let's test how hot bath water can get hmmm?" Snow teased with a flirty smile. He was more than eager to break in the bathroom as their first spot, their new bedroom being choice number two.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason smiled as he walked into the same room with Aaron. "Do you want to share a room or me to get my own?" he asked not sure what Aaron wanted him to do as he walked over and looked out the window.

"Alright lets go find the bath." Storm said smiling and kissed Snow as he walked out of there room and looked around for a bathroom and soon found it close to where there room was. "Snow why don't you go get the bath ready, You know me I am not to picky on the water temp. Warm or hot doesn't matter to me." Storm said as he walked in

'Of course~!" Snow smiled as he walked closer to the bath, starting to turn on the water. While he waited for the water to get to the temperature he liked, he stripped out of his clothes. Once it was his ideal temperature, he let the tub fill. Once it was full, he stepped in first, the tub being rather large.

"I...want to share.." Aaron said with a shy smile, having gotten so used to having Mason in his bed and he wanted the others company. He wanted Mason to be in the bed with him, their being plenty of room in case he needed another bed for any reason. But he wanted Mason close to him..

Storm smiled and got undressed and got into the bathtub and smiled. "Alright so do you want to ride me in the tub?" he asked as he moaned at the warm water on his skin it felt so good and he really did miss this feeling.

"Alright I am glad." Mason said as he started to get all of his stuff in the room and set up looking at him. "I am so happy that you are with me you know...even if it started out the way it did i am proud to be with you now and forever." he said smiling. "You know I would love to see if we can be with you forever." he said smiling. "I mean you cheated death once." he said smiling

Snow had a playful smile on his face, crawling closer to Storm in the tub. "Asking so nicely...Someone want to do naughty things too?" He smirked, his hand going to stroke the other underneath the water. "I didn't hear a please.." Snow teased while he still had an advantage.

'You are making it sound like we are getting engage or something now with all this talk about being together forever" Aaron said with a shy laugh and a smile. "And it may as well have been twice, I survived my parents and a spear to the face" He said with a louder laugh and a smile. He really did feel powerful to survive such nasty blows.

"Please ride me I want you to ride me so hard. I want to be so deep inside you that you wouldn't be able to think straight." He said smiling and looking at him and smiling. "Come on my snowy angel show me what you have learned from me." he said smiling.

"So you want to brake in the new room like Storm and Snow are braking in the new bathroom?" he asked as he pulled Aaron close. "You are close to being immortal I know and can feel it would you like to explore it with me?" he asked

"You would like to break in the new room wouldn't you..?" Aaron teased even if his face was still a bright pink from earlier and even worse now. "And I would not mind experimenting with immortality.." He said with a teasing smile, wrapping his arms around the others back.

"When you ask so nicely..." Snow said with a purr, loving the way Storm described everything. And it was hard to not want to when Storm was like this..Snow thought as he moved into a position above him. He wiggled his hips as Snow slowly took Storm in, moaning quietly as he made sure to take all of him in.

"Its up to you I know we will brake it in the room some time I know that. The question is do you want to do it sooner than later? What do you want to do and I will start researching it and see what we can find." he said smiling and kissed Aaron.

Storm moaned and looked at him deep into his eyes and smiled slightly. "You are still so tight after all this time no matter how many times I fill you." he said smiling at him and then kissed Snow. "I love you with all my heart Snow...I don't know if I can have a life without you." he said moaning as he was deep inside Snow.

"Sooner.." Aaron said as he wrapped his arms around Mason and pulled him closer. "And I am quite curious about immortality.." Aaron said with a smirk, dipping his hand further down the others back. He felt the others butt behind him in his palm, giving it a firm squeeze.

"You would like it even if it wasn't tight" Snow said with a playful smile as he was sat on the others lap. "I could not live without you..I couldn't have a life without you in it" Snow purred as he started to move his hips on the other, watching the water shift around them.

"I see you want me to take you on the new bed." he said smiling when Aaron grabbed his butt that was all he needed Mason picked Aaron up and took him over to the bed and threw him on it and then bent down to kiss his lips and rub Aaron's member.

"I like your butt no matter how loose or tight it is." he said smiling. Storm pulled him into a kiss and kissed him deeply and grabbed his butt helping him go up and down. "You know this bath is great with you here in it with me." he said smiling

Aaron blushed when he felt himself being picked up and casually tossed onto the bed. The others lips soo. Had him in a deep kiss, moaning when he felt the others hand stroke him. Aaron reaches out his own hand, stroking it along the clothed member.

Snow kissed the other back deeply, knitting his hands in the others hair. He was more easily able to take more of Storm in, feeling storms hAnds helping him. “Anything is great with you..” Snow replied, moaning at the feeling how deep he was in him.

Mason smiled and he kissed Aaron. Mason pulled back and smiled. "How bad to you want me? Because I want to know how bad you want me inside of your night tight ass." he said smiling as he put one of his hands up Aaron's shirt.

"And anything is great with you just so you know." he said smiling and closed his eyes. "Ride me like you mean it I want to hear the water between us." he whispered as he kissed Snow and smiled as he cupped his face

“S-so bad..” Aaron said with a bright blush. He wanted Mason to take him hard and rough and show him how strong his..love was. He felt weak to Aaron’s tough, liking Masons dominating side. His attitude and fuck you attitude was as much of a turn on as he was in any other situation.

Snow picked up his pace at the others urging. The water started to splas high against the sides of the run as he moved. He groaned in pleasure as he nipped at the others neck.

Mason smiled as he took off the other's shirt and kissed down his chest licked his nipples as his free had that was rubbing his member on the outside of his pants now went inside his pants rubbing his member on the inside. "You know I don't know if I brought the lube in the room what are you going to do about it?" he whispered and started to suck his nipples.

Storm smiled as he watched Snow go up and down the water felt good on his skin and this would be one of the best baths he had ever had.

Aaron could not help but let out a loud as he felt the others warm hand on his member. He bit down hard on his lips s he moaned when the others tongue licked at his nipples, soon sucking them. “G-go with-without..I need it bad” Aaron turned a bright red, knowing he wanted Mason one way or the other.

Snow kept his pace up, shivering when he felt the other hit that sweet spot. “Harder..” He groaned as the water was splashing out of the tub at that point.

"You want me to go in with no lube?" he asked looking at him and sucked him more and then in one motion he took Aaron's pants and underwear off letting him spring free. "You know what I want to see you ride me today.. I want to see you bounce up and down." he said smiling.

Storm smiled as he thrusted as Snow went down going into him even harder than before. "You like all of this." he said smiling. "And you take me all like a champ."

“What do you suggest then..? Think of one cause I want it bad” Aaron turned a bright red at how needy he was being. And no red string to blame it on this time. He fumbled with the others pants front, yanking them down and getting them off.

Snow moaned in pleasure as he could feel the other hitting that sweet spot. “So much..!” He moaned in response to the other saying he liked it. Much more than like it, he loved it

"Why don't you suck me to get me wet and then we can made love with you riding me. Or you can just hope on me and we do it no prep or anything. Pick what way you want to do it." he said smiling as how he was taking off his clothes off really fast.

Storm kept doing what he was doing over and over again until he came inside of Snow and smiled as he kissed him

Aaron bent down over him, taking the other in his hand. He put his lips over the other, bobbing his head while his tongue ran along him with every head motion.

Snow cried out as he felt the other come inside, that triggering his own release. He breathed heavily against the others face, smiling up at Storm. He happily returned he others kiss.

Mason moaned "after this I am going to take storms lead and make love to you in every room." Mason said and Mason did just that by the next morning they had done it in most of the rooms before collapsing.

Storm kisses Snow. "Are you ready for more?" Storm asked snow as he cleaned off. By the end of the night Storm had made love in every single room of the house at least twice with snow

By morning, Aaron was exhausted, collapsed in his bed and finding himself unable to move when he woke up. So..much sex..They must have done it in almost every room of the house. Aaron knew he would not be able to move today..Todays a stay in bed day.

Even for him, the night of passion took so much out of him. Every room, and there were a lot, and twice in each room. It was a lot even for Snow. He laid down sprawled our on the bed, not wanting to do anything else.

Virtualoo Yesterday at 10:00 PM

By morning, Aaron was exhausted, collapsed in his bed and finding himself unable to move when he woke up. So..much sex..They must have done it in almost every room of the house. Aaron knew he would not be able to move today..Todays a stay in bed day. Even for him, the night of passion took so much out of him. Every room, and there were a lot, and twice in each room.

It was a lot even for Snow. He laid down sprawled our on the bed, not wanting to do anything else.

Dragon Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Mason smiled and was laying in the bed breathing hard he new that they were both going to miss school today the principal probably understood that they needed to get settled in their new home before going back to school.

Storm laid next snow breathing heavy and smiled. "Well that makes up for a lot I think we broke our record." Storm panted as he pulled snow close and held him

Virtualoo Yesterday at 10:27 PM

“I guess..just say we needed..to settle...I can’t move..” Aaron said in a breathless sigh with a bright blush. There was no way he was going anywhere.

“Definitely a record..Man Storm, you are one sexy dragon. So many times..Pent up body missed me?” Snow said, speaking for both of them

Dragon Yesterday at 11:15 PM

"I can't either I tried to keep up with Storm and Snow, but it didn't work man they have a lot of energy." Mason said smiling.

"I missed everything about you Snow and after today I want to try to show you even more love...that was just the make up for the long time my body went without you." Storm said

Virtualoo Yesterday at 11:20 PM

“Way too much energy..I swear their centuries of pent up energy does so much for their libido” Aaron said with a breathless sigh, snuggling up to Mason.

“Of course..I am not complaining. I have missed you so much love, in any form but mostly this one” He said with a soft smile.

Dragon Yesterday at 11:30 PM

"yeah I it does man they had all that pent up for so long I kind of feel sorry for them." Mason said

"I missed you too my snowy angel. I wish there was a way to stay together forever like this.'' Storm said smiling

Virtualoo Yesterday at 11:34 PM

“I do..it’s one thing to miss each other for a little bit..but for centuries..” Aaron said quietly as he thought about their familiars. If they ever died..they would be separated again..

“Me too..I would be so happy..” Snow said with a soft smile. He leaned up and kissed the other lightly on the lips.

April 28, 2019

Dragon Today at 1:16 AM

"I know I do feel sorry for them.....i really don't want to live forever myself, but if it means those two can be together forever as well and they don't have to wait and not see each other for a long time." he said sighing.

Storm smiled and kissed Snow and smiled not sure what to do next

Virtualoo Today at 1:35 AM

“I can’t imAgine it myself..But it would be an eternity with you a part of it” Aaron said with a soft blush. An literal eternity with Mason..sounded nice.

Snow kissed him in return with a warm smile.

Dragon Today at 1:44 AM

"That would be the only good thing about it....We would have each other for ever and no one would pull us apart because we belong....Why don't we talk to our familiars about it when we are rested up." he said smiling.

Storm smiled as he gave snow a warm smile back. "Lets sleep then I guess take another bath when we are rested." Storm said

Virtualoo Today at 4:08 AM

“I am sure they would be more than happy to be with each other forever” Aaron laughed but agreed with him on asking them. He cuddled up to Mason more

“A non sexy bath, kitty needs to get clean this time” Snow teased Storm with a flirty smile

Dragon Today at 4:15 AM

"I am sure they would be as well, but its up to them if they want to do this or not." Mason said looking at Aaron and covered them both up and smiled as he did so.

"Alright my love lets sleep." he said "Alright not a sexy bath, but I do like my snowy angel looking like he is snowy even without fur." he said smiling as he kissed Snow

Virtualoo Today at 8:11 AM

“Y-yeah..” Aaron said as he got covered up with the blanket. He smiled at him softly, placing a kiss on his lips before he fell asleep.

“Of course, I like to see you no matter what” Snow smiled and returned the others kiss

Dragon Today at 8:15 AM

Mason held Aaron close and closed his eyes as he went to sleep dreaming about the days ahead in there new house began the new life

"I like you no matter what as well." Storm said as he pulled Snow close getting them both sticky. "We will have to clean up the rooms when we wake up and take a not sexy bath." he said

Virtualoo Today at 8:24 AM

Aaron dreamed of everything that has happened so far and life with Mason. Mason would be there for him no matter what...

“Yeah..Just between us we made a big mess..” Snow said quietly and leaned up for another kiss

Dragon Today at 8:44 AM

Mason slept not moving because he was to tired to move anything and any part of his body at all his hips were a little sore from all the thrusting he had done.

Storm bent down and kissed Snow right before he slipped into a deep peaceful sleep he was now tired from all the fun they had both had and he really enjoyed it as well.

Virtualoo Today at 8:48 AM

Aaron woke up the next day, trying to will any part of his body to move. But it still felt incredibly sore, he made an attempt to slip out of the others arms and use the bathroom but it only made him remain on his hand and knees as his legs wouldn’t support him

Even Snow seemed to have a similar problem but it was not nearly as bad. But he chose to remain cuddled up to Storm instead of getting up

Dragon Today at 9:16 AM

Mason woke up when the warmth from his arms left him. "Hey Aaron you ok?" Mason asked sitting up he was just a tad bit sore from the day before.

Storm yawned and woke up and looked down at Snow and smiled. "Hello my snowy Angel how are you this bright morning?" he asked smiling

Virtualoo Today at 9:18 am

“I tried getting up to use the bathroom..and my legs don’t support my weight..” Aaron turned a bright red at hearing Masons voice behind him and seeing him like this.

“Just wonderful..Even you have managed to make my body feel like jelly like it was our first session ever..” He said with a playful smile

Dragon Today at 9:24 AM

"Should I help you out? I mean I can carry you if you need me to I am not feeling a tired today." he said smiling at Aaron and blew him a kiss

"Well that is a good thing my Snowy angel. It means I still got it and you can think of it as the first time we did something that hardcore in a long long time so it was kind of like you first time. Did you know you came over 36 times. So that is braking our record so next time if we ever become human again I want to hit 40." he said smiling loving that familiars had way more stamina than humans.

Virtualoo Today at 9:46 AM

Aaron blushed from where he was, so embarrassed the other was seeing him like this on the floor after last night. Thinking about it only made him redder

“We dirtied That temple bad...” Snow said with a small smile. “One thing to show me I’m not so pure and then..all that” Snow said with a faint blush at the recollection of hearing Storms voice even now saying he would prove how impure he was with that little growl of his

Dragon Today at 10:02 AM

"If I need to I can talk you, but it's up to you if you want to go to the bathroom or not I don't think I have classes today so I am all yours." he said smiling.

"We did dirty that temple and the faces of the servants when they walked and saw it everywhere was great and I laughed my ass off. No one is all that pure and I taught you that lesson the heard way you know." he said smiling. "Though if you ever call yourself pure as snow again I might have to bend you over my knee and show you how bad you crave my dick." he said smiling

Virtualoo Today at 10:05 AM

“I need help..” Aaron said with a brighter blush, finding he couldn’t even get himself up from this crawling position as much as he willed his body to move.

“I don’t even want to think about that..And lying to my then Master about not knowing how it got there” Snow turned a bit of a brighter red. “Although you saying that only makes me want to say I am pure as snow..But I’ll try to not” Snow chuckled with a small smile

Dragon Today at 10:10 AM

Mason got up and walked over to Aaron and picked him up and carried him bridal style to the bathroom and set him on the toilet as he looked and sighed. "Do you want a bath or a shower I am guessing bath." he said

"See I made you double impure because of that you painted the temple white and lied to your master so I really scored." He said smiling and looked at him then kissed him. "Well you can if you want, but I know for a fact you are getting any and I might make you to where you can't even cum yourself." he said smiling and yawned. "So do you want to take the bath now?

Virtualoo Today at 10:23 AM

“Bath..yes..” Aaron blushed as he was picked up bridal style and taken Thai the bathroom. So..much sex..How do their familiars do it so much?!

Snow blushed at being told he made him double impure. He was so innocent before all that and now look at him. Of course he did not regret it and loved that stormy night. And he would need to be careful to not say he was pure around Storm like that. “Yes..I could use one..” Snow said with a small smile

Dragon Today at 10:31 AM

Mason smiled and walked over and started a bath for the both of them. "I am glad that this bath is huge at least.

Who would of thought the mess we made......we can't say we don't know where it came from this time and watch them clean it up with a really confused look on there face." Storm said as he carried snow into the bathroom and started up the bath with the warm water and smiled . "Alright so no turning me on Snow that what gets you into trouble all the time." he said smiling as he got into the bath with snow once it was full.

Virtualoo Today at 10:35 AM

“It worked out in the end..” Aaron said with a shy smile. Despite all that had happened, they ended up getting a huge house for all four of them. He better train that new power of his though..He passed out pretty bad out there.

“Now whose fault is that for getting turned on by me? All i need to do is be myself and you would get turned on” Snow teased with a small smile, nuzzling into the others chest as he was carried. He sighed happily at the warm bath with snow, leaning back and relaxing

Dragon Today at 10:39 AM

"Well I guess there is a lot of room to work here you know." he said smiling and looked at him and once the bath was full he smiled as he picked Aaron up and took him over to the bath and put him into the tub and got in behind him. "Good thing we passed out without clothes." he said smiling

"I can't help it that you are just so sexy to me that I want to have you at ever turn." he said smiling as he petted Snow's head. "We never really talked about yesterday....It was nice to see our old friends wasn't it?" he said smiling

Virtualoo Today at 10:46 AM

“Mmmm this is nice..” Aaron said with happy sigh, the warm water really helping his sore muscles feel a little bit better. He leaned back into the other, resting his head on his shoulder.

“It was nice to see Prometheus again..He was a guard dog for the temple but I think had to take shelter with their master inside for that night. It’s been a long time..I don’t remember if I saw him in human form ever..it’s been so long..” He said with a small laugh and a smile. It was still nice to see someone he recognized

Dragon Today at 7:58 PM

"so note to self do not try to keep up with the familiars when they're acting like rabbits." Mason said as he relaxed in the water he had no idea how they had that much stamina either although if he hadn't seen Aaron in centuries he probably would want to do that as well.

"I think we might have been the only ones that have been in human forms so far.... Yeah I'm trying to think back there might have been one other time but I can't remember I guess we can ask Prometheus when we see him again." Storm stated as he kissed Snow's neck. "You are so so sexy to me...... I am so glad I have this opportunity to be with you again in this form"

Virtualoo Today at 8:02 PM

Aaron nodded with a weak laugh, looking up at him with a small smile. He felt very weak but he was very happy..He did not regret all that passionate sex they had in trying to keep up with them.

'I suppose so..It is rare but I do not mind..We managed to get our human form multiple times.." Snow said with a small smile. "I am glad to be human with you.." He looked up with a warm smile on his face

Mason smiled and looked at him as he just relaxed in the hot bath feeling so happy in the bath. "Man maybe next time we can try to keep up with them more." He siad smiling and closed his eye then. "I have a feeling if one of them was a girl we would have babies everywhere with them." he said.

"Yeah its rare for one time so now that it has happen twice for us the other familiars will start to think we are gods and respect us more, but I really don't care about all that I am just happy to be with you. When we go back please don't pick another human for a while I just want to be with you for a bit. No matter what form we are in I love you so much." he said smiling and kissed Snow then closed his eyes.

Aaron could not help but chuckle at the others comment about children. "Then you would need to pay me child support for all the children your familiar makes with mine" He laughed, giving him a light splash with bath water. "And maybe we could try sometime...Build up some stamina...call it working out?" He laughed again but this time with a small blush.

"You are a god..a mighty powerful sexy god" Snow said with a small purr and a soft smile on his face. "And I love you more..I will try to avoid picking my next human for awhile..and make these ones last" He returned the others lips and closed his eyes as well, trying not to fall asleep in the tub.

"Well lets try to build up that stamina and I promise I know the best way." he said kissing Aaron and smiling. "Do I need to help you clean yourself out?" he asked looking at him not sure what he needed to do next.

"You are also a god my little snow." he said smiling and hugged him. "Yeah lets do what we can to protect these two so they can live long happy lives and I can be with you as long as I can."