The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“Flying sounds fun, we don’t get to do that much” Snow smiled as he kissed his cheek. “Would being a kitten make it easier to carry me?” He asked with a smile

“Show off” He teased with a smile, still getting used to reading so much even if it was easy to remember

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah it is easier for me to carry you when you are in kitten form I use my normal dragon form because some people just over look the small dragon." he said smiling and kissed him.

"Yeah well I want to get done with this as fast as I can." he said looking at him then smiling at him

“Well let’s go then cutie” Snow smiled, walking outside and turning into his kitten form. The world and heights feel so much bigger when he was smaller.

Aaron smiled as he continued to study

He smiled and turned into his Dragon form and picked Snow up and started to fly to the smashing place. Storm hummed as he flew to the other side of the town.

Mason smiled and closed his eyes and took a deep breath not sure what to do next.

Snow smiled happily, not looking down as he flew. He loved feeling the breeze through his fur and cat paws

“Getting bores babe?” He asked with a smile, still looking at his book

Snow soon landed in the area he was told and looked at him. "So I don't know where it is from here." he said changing to his human form.

"Yeah I am going to watch TV." he said as he turned it on

Snow changed into his human form with a smile. “A few store fronts from here. It has a sign with a broken tv” He said as he led the way

“I’ll join you once I finish this page” Aaron smiled as he continued reading. Once he finished he went to join him.

''Ahhh makes sense to me." He said walking towards the store wanting to smash things. "So we don't have to deal with clean up after I smash right?'' he asked.

Mason smiled when Aaron joined him. "Thanks for being with me after the test I should call my grandpa." He said

“Nope, we pay for the room for like an hour, we smash and go. We do need to take brief pauses when they need to restock otherwise free reign” Snow explained as he walked toward the store. He signed in for the reservation when he arrived, waiting his turn.

“I do need to meet him sometime. The only thing I know was he was more accepting of you and sent you that money” He smiled as he kissed his cheek again

"man you this sounds like the best thing ever and I can't wait to even think about it. It will be soon fun I can't wait." He said smiling

"Yeah he is nice and out of all my family I love him so much. He is on one person I was sad to see go."

“I hoped you would likel Snow smiled as it was their turn. They were both given safety glasses and instructed on the room rules before they were lead to a room full of breakable objects ranging from plates to bigger objects like old TVs

“Do you think he would like me?” Aaron asked with a small smile

Storm smiled and half listened to the rules he sighed when he heard no eating or smashing it with your hands. Once in the room he started to smash stuff and laughed loving this he threw some plates on the wall and it felt so good to be so destructive.

"I'm sure he would love you. Not like me, but if anyone would it would be him welcoming you to the family."

Snow kept on his protective giggle sheen in the room, seeing Storm get to work right away. He smiled when he seemed to enjoy himself, going easy by doing the plates against the wall

“That makes me happy..” Aaron smiled, giving him a kiss on the lips. “I am sure no one could love me as much as you do”

"Snow do you want to join in. I am having the time of my life right now."storm said make sure he was destroying everything into fine pieces.

"I am almost positive. I am moving forever with you because of how much I love you."

“Don’t want to hurt myself..” Snow said but didn’t want Storm to not have a good time. He figured it was okay since it was in here. He took more plates to smash on the wall.

Aaron blushed happily giving him a deeper kiss. “Same, I love so much to spend the rest of my never ending life with you”

Storm smiled and looked at him. "You are the best you know that." he said smiling and smashed some more things it make him feel so happy when smashed all the stuff.

"I am glad you say that." he said as he bent down and kissed him pulling him close and closed his eyes.

“No that’s you” Snow smiled, smashing a few more plates. He picked up a bat and swung at a tv, wincing when he heard it break. While it was fun, it felt weird to be destructive on purpose

“You are too good to Me” Aaron smiled as he closed his eyes. He held Mason close to him and sighed happily

Storm smiled and kissed Snow. "doesn't it feel good." he said taking the bat and hitting everything that he could laughing as he did so it was so fun and he loved it.

"What about you. You are too good to me as well." he said smiling

"It feels weird to be destructive on purpose.." Snow said as he kissed Storm. He kept smashing the tv, breaking the screen into tiny pieces.

"I am glad you feel that way" Aaron smiled again, holding him tight.

"But you got to admit this is fun and I am glad that you brought me here so you can see about doing it with me as well." he said smiling as he smashed more things.

"I haven't heard Storm or Snow for a while I wonder where they are." he said not hearing them

"Snow was up early this morning, something about smashing things somewhere I wasnt sure" Aaron said with a small shrug. "They might not be back for a bit"

"I guess it is a little fun" Snow said with a smile as as he broke some vases with the bat he was holding.

"Ahhh well he knows Storm well then and storm will like that, but I have never heard about that place before maybe we should ask them when they get back." he said

"Its so much fun." Storm said taking out everything in the room and started to hit the wall smiling.

"It does seem like an interesting place. I think I would have some fun there. I am sure you would like it too! You are right, we will definitely need to ask them when they get back!" Aaron spoke, hoping they were having fun

Snow laughed as he smashed some picture frames, getting more used to it. It would be weirder if Storm was not with him but now he was starting to get into the groove.

"I would love to do it as soon as we can." He said smiling and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath then shook his head wondering what to do next. "Alright so we should go some time."

Storm laughed as he was having so much fun. "Snow this is great one of the best things ever."

"We will need to go more often than! Or if you had to be particularly good one day" Snow smiled, kissing him while using a free hand to break more plates.

"Once we ask them, we can go check it out sometime" He kissed the others cheek. "Study break or want to power through another chapter?"