The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“Because I didn’t do what you did or I’d still be in the game...And I did good magic..” Aaron said before taking him into a deep kiss. He couldn’t take it..the others rubbing made him incredibly horny and hard to focus.

“Should we leave them..?” Snow whispered, not sure if he should watch this..but at the same time kind of fascinated by the sight

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I did really good magic as well I hope you know." he said smiling. Mason then stopped everything he was doing just to torture Aaron.

"Lets watch a little longer its getting to the good part." he whispered

Aaron groaned when the other stopped, summoning energy beans to bind the others hands behind his back. “Torture me torture you..” He said quietly as he pushed down the others shirt and I didn’t his pants, stroking Mason as kissing his chest.

Snow nodded as he continued to watch what happened

Mason smiled. "Your not the one who lost this challenge now am I?" he said smiling and kissed his neck and then closed his eyes wondering what to do next.

Storm smiled and just watched the.

“Now I am going to make sure you pay for making me lose and being tricky” Aaron groaned as he used his own hand to stroke the others front, kissing down the front of the others body

"Oh really how are you going to that maybe I casted a spell to make me not go hard?" he said smiling and kissed him then pulled him close. Of course he was lying, but he couldn't help it was so fun to tease him as well.

Mason smiled and let him self get hard with in seconds he had all of his clothes off and rammed into Aaron and started to move in and out the second before he rammed in he used a lube spell to have him lubed up as he started to move in and out.

“A-ah!” Aaron cried out as he was suddenly taken in one forceful ramming thrust. God it felt so good after all that teasing! He used a spell to try and make his insides a bit softer and warmer so it would feel better for Mason too

Mason moaned and started to move in and out as he rubbed Aaron's member and closed his eyes this felt so good and sucked on his neck.

Storm kissed Snow and smiled. "Well I think this is over we should head back to our room."

“Oh god Masson yes..harder baby” Aaron groaned as he pressed himself into the other. He had no reason to hold back and let himself cry and moan as much as he pleases.

Snow nodded, quietly following the other to their room, trying to advert his eyes

Mason went harder and harder then smiled as he ws having so much fun and he really wanted all of Aaron and then kept at him moaning as he did so

Storm smiled and kissed Snow. "Well that was fun you know." he said

“Interesting to say the least..Mason kind of reminds me of you. Do whatever it takes to get what he wants” Snow said with a small chuckle and a kiss

Aaron couldn’t take it anymore and eventually released, his heart pounding from pleasure and happiness

"Well I did pick him for a reason didn't I?" he said smiling and kissed Snow. "Tho he did learn from the best."

Mason soon released as well and kissed Aaron's cheek. "We need to take a bath now." he said

"You most certainly are. Storm, conqueror of the good" Snow smiled, leaning up for a kiss.

Aaron nodded in agreement, not minding as much he lost after getting some from Mason in the end. But now he knew he had to be careful with games around the other.

"You know I love doing that because its me right?" he said smiling and kissed him.

"I am glad I won the game that was fun, but some how even tho I won you still had all the fun." Mason said looking at him

"Well too bad then..thats what you get for winning" Aaron teased with a small smirk. He leaned over to give him another kiss.

"And I love you for doing it" Snow smiled, giving him a deeper kiss.

"I don't know, but what ever it was was fun." he said looking at him then giving him another kiss.

"That is good. So thank you for all that you do." he said as he kissed him again. "You are the best."

Snow chuckled, happy to see his masters having fun today as well. Snow snuggled up to Storm, content and happy.

"You're the best!" Aaron said with a small smile, keeping on kissing him.

Snow held Snow close and kissed him then laid on the bed. "You are my everything to me." he said kissing his cheek.

"I know and you are the best as well." he said looking at him then yawned and headed to the bathroom

Aaron followed him, still able to walk and move by himself. He turned on the warm water, waiting for it to warm up.

Snow blushed a bright red, burying his face into the other. He loved hearing that and it still made him blush

He smiled and jumped into the shower once it was warm and kissed Aaron before starting to clean up.

"Thank you for making today great and I loved all of it so thanks." he said kissing Snows cheek

Aaron was quick to jump in, preferring the warmer water over a cold shower. He couldn’t stand them unless it was absolutely necessary..

“I’m glad I could make you happy and feeling normal for you again” Snow said with a smile