The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aaron lost any self control he had pretty quickly, feeling the other tug on his bottom lip. He was more than happy to oblige, opening his mouth up for the other. He couldn?t help but let out his own moan at tasting the sweet ice cream still in their mouth. God it was perfect..He thought as his hands knitted themselves into the others hair.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason smiled as he started to rub Aaron's back and took him off his lap and pulled away. He then started to have his hands go up his shirt. Mason left his lips and kissed his stomach up to his nipples and then started to suck them. It was then when he realized what was happening and snapped out of it. Mason jerk back really quick and set up and looked away. "I'm sorry I got carried away."

Aaron felt himself being pulled away from the other, wondering what Mason was trying to do. His eyes widened when he felt the others hands go up his shirt and suck on his nipples. He let out a slighter louder moan than he had before when Mason gently nibbled on his neck. He turned a bright red at the sound and being fully okay and not having pushed the other away from him.

-You know you liked it..You want more of that sweet mouth-

It was getting harder to suppress his thoughts with that image and feeling in his head. “N-No problem..” He said with a small stutter, timidly pulling his shirt down. He tried to suppress every urge to jump him and beg for more. “Do it again..please...?” He asked quietly before clamping his hands quickly over his mouth. Keep your damn mouth shut..He tried to talk himself out of these dirty thoughts that seemed to be compelled by the red string.

Mason couldn't help it when he heard him to ask for more. The red sting took over and Mason pulled Aaron's shirt off and made out with him again before kissing down his stomach and licking each and every scar on Aaron's body. He then started to suck Aaron's nipple as his hands wandered into Aaron's pants and started to rub his member. Mason was trying to give as much pleasure to aaron as possible. Mason then left the nipples his eyes filled with lust as he kissed down his stomach and with one swift motion he pulled aaron's pants down and replaced his hand with Mason's mouth and started to suck it licking it like the ice cream and sucking on it even playing with Aaron's balls when he came too from the lust and freaked out. Mason's eyes went wide as he pulled his head off of Aaron's member and looked away. "Crap.......Um........I'm sorry....." Was all Mason said

Aaron soon felt his shirt being pulled off and the other taking his mouth into a kiss again. He fell to the temptations of the red string and happily enjoyed the makeout session. He went to remove the others shirt, happily feeling that smooth skin underneath his fingertips. He was not expecting the others hand to wander into his pants, those hungry eyes filled with lust looking up at him. “Maso-Ah!” Aaron was about to ask what the other was doing when he felt the others tongue lick him like an ice cream cone. “Mason...” He said in a lusting moan, craving more of that touch. He seems to snap to reality around the same time as Mason, realizing what just happened. He was not even sure how to respond , with their shirts being off, his pants and his member sticking out and wet from the others mouth. His face turned a bright red as he tried to fumble to pull his pants back up. He took of Masons shirt..and moaned his name so needingly. “Yeah...um......me too....” He finally spoke up, not even are what to do. Their string hadn’t broken so he knew they were past the point of no return. But this was getting bad..real bad...and the string was still 5 ft long.

Mason looked away from him. "Um yeah sooo..." Mason was now biting his lip. He was unsure of what to do or say at this point. "So I think we both need a cold shower." Mason said as he himself was turned on from the moaning of Aaron. "I am guessing since the sting isn't gone that we um....have to go all the way before it goes away." Mason said knowing that they just did more than made out.

“...Seems that way...” Aaron said quietly, agreeing with the others assumptions. He also needed a cold shower as he could still feel Masons tongue and lips on him and his manhood was a little too eager at the attention it had received and lost. “I would rather let the string make us do it...than us do it now..I don’t think I can take doing it...on my own” Aaron admitted to the other as he took his pants off again since there was going to be a shower. “I thinks e have enough string..to take them separate...” Aaron spoke up quietly, not knowing what would happen if they tried to get in together.

Mason and hid the money before nodded and took off his clothes as well and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Grabbing a towel and he walked into the bathroom and smiled. "Yeah it looks like we have enough room just barely tho our hands might hand out of the shower tho." he said looking at Aaron as he turned on the shower not sure how he was going to do anything tomorrow. "So Aaron I know something is going to happen between us soon and we need to be prepared I need to go to the store after this I know we are going to both be embarrassed, but we need something." he said as he got into the shower and started to wash his body

“Semes like it..” Aaron said as they made their way into the bathroom. He faced the opposite wall, not wanting to give the red string any more ideas. It already made him makeout and get a blwjob Fromm mason...it didn’t need anymore fuel. He still couldn’t help his eyes from taking a quick peek before the other spoke. “Do we have to..?” Aaron turned a bright red before saying “I know..I know...” knowing they would end up needing it for whenever the string decided to fuck them over..by fucking each other.

"Yeah cause I have a feeling we know who will be who in this relationship and I don't really want you to hurt more than you already will." he whispered and shook his head hating this idea, but part of him knew the red string was going to get what it wanted no matter what and that they were in too deep already. "I have a feeling we should of just kissed when we had the change." Mason said as he started to wash off his body and started to calm down himself. "After this shower we will go off campus to get the thing we need that way we shouldn't get made fun of too much." he said sighing

“Yeah...I thought I would be a top in this but red string says otherwise...” Aaron said with a soft blush and a cough. He knew it was inevitable that tomorrow he was getting fucked..in a lot of ways. “Same..If we weren’t so stubborn..” He spoke quietly, waiting for his turn in the shower. He finally got his turn, stepping in to wash his longer hair, taking out the hair tie. “It will already be obvious enough when we are seen without the string anymore..” He commented, happy to be going off campus for it. He finally managed to calm himself down long enough to not be excited down there and his heart not pumping as madly.

"Awww, but you are cute bottom." Mason said smiling then shook his head. "Yeah if only we gave in at the party this wouldn't have happened, but in a way I am glad it did I have found myself. I think this is who I truly was inside." Mason said smiling. "SOOOOO I do have a question after tomorrow. Mostly because we know what is going to happen would you still want to be together. I mean I do like you with or with out this string being here." he said and took a deep breath. "Maybe like we can go on a date or something off campus? Maybe without the string." he said.

Aaron was a bright red underneath that shower when he heard the other liking him with or without the string. It made his heart pound and even more so when he was asked out on a date somewhere off campus. "That...that would be nice.." Aaron said quietly, his wet hair thankfully covering his growing darker red cheeks. He gave up on calming down, grabbing a towel and drying off his hair with it as he stepped out of the shower.

Mason soon got done with the shower as well and came out and looked at him after drying off. "Yeah this string did make me see something and it is I think we need each other. You need me and I need you." he said looking at him. "I mean I kind of got disowned because of us so I kind of what to see where it takes us." Mason said looking at Aaron and smiled as he tied the towel around him and headed back to his room

“You talk about this all so casually like we totally aren’t going to fuck tomorrow” Aaron laughed as he wrapped the towel around him and followed the other back to the room. “Hey...um...I just noticed..Do you always shower with your glasses on...?” He asked quietly, taking off the others glasses carefully from his face and lightly drying them on his towel. Wow..he has beautiful eyes...He thought as he was quick to put them back on the other. At least the glasses helped cover them up a little..because he looked really hot out of the shower with no glasses on.

Mason smiled. "Well you know we might still be able to fight it and not do it tomorrow." he said as mason heard Aaron talk about his glasses. "Yeah I normally were them 24/7. My parents casted a spell on it so no matter what stuff won't happen to them and I can sleep and shower with them on. Its weird I know, but I do forget to take them off some times. Tho I can't see without them. So do you like me with our without glasses?" Mason said smiling at him

“With the way things have been going and..earlier...That might prove difficult” Aaron responses, knowing they went so far when he just intended to get another kiss, string or not. “I have no idea what you’re talking about..!” Aaron said with a bright pink blush as he looked for some clothes. He snapped a spell to change him back into a simple black t shirt and some sweat pants as his own clothes in the bag still were more edgy in style.

Mason smiled as he grabbed his glasses and put them back on and then put a edgy clothing because he really liked that look he also styled his hair to be more edgy. "So do you think my glasses go with my edgy look or not?" he asked wondering about if it really did or not as he looked at the Aaron who was changing into more edgy clothes as well.

“Don’t have anything non edgy to go shopping in...” Aaron said quietly before he heard the other ask if the glasses went with the edgy look. He turned to look and went even pinker..Sweet Jesus he was hot~! “You look great..” He quickly turns back around and occupied himself with brushing his hair. Damn glasses..stupid damn glasses on or off make him look so appealing.

"We can get you some new clothes if we have to I can't wait to see where we should go from here." he said for once Mason couldn't wait for the future. Mason grabbed some of his cash and sighed. "I need not to spend this all in one place." he said looking at him. "So are you ready to go to the store?" he said. "So you don't think I should change my glasses?" he asked

“You look really hot when you take your glasses off..It’s very attractive..” Aaron mumbled quietly as he changed the sweatpants to blue jeans. He couldn’t bear it if he had to look Mason in the eyes right now. Those fucking glasses felt like they hid a dark secret under those lenses. And he always did like when someone wore glasses and took them off.

"Ahh so does that mean you want to see me without them. If so I can do it I could get contacts so you can see my face all the time." he said smiling and looked at him then blew him a kiss just to tease him as he walked out of the room and yawned a little bit he didn't want to do anything else. "Lets go get stuff and soon be back soon." he said looking at him as he shook his head

“Are you trying to kill me..?!” Aaron said as his face turned a brighter pink. “I said you looked sexy okay..? You’re not going to let this go until I drop dead now..? And maybe I do” Aaron turned red now as he coughed trying to calm himself down. “Anyways..let’s just get to the store already” Aaron said as he turned to the door, feeling like his face was on fire.

Mason smiled and locked the door and then started to walk to the store off campus as he looked at Aaron. "You do know you are really cute when you blush like that right? Your cheeks heat up and it looks like you are about to burst." he said as he poked Aaron's nose as they walked. "So cute." he said as he walked to the store.

“It’s your fault!” Aaron groaned when Mason noticed his blush, only making him turn pinker. “I’m not supposed to be cute, I’m supposed to be edgy..” He said which only made him turn redder. “I like it when you call me cute though...” He mumbled, feeling compelled to say how he really felt. Aaron finally arrived at the store with him, trying to soothe his raging blush.