Welcome To Ouran High School Host Club (Yaoi Thread)!

Guest FujoshiFTW

So you see ep 10...

Well ep 11 is end of this season...

I think they will go for season 2 or because they are making movie so they did finish as manga's end yet...

For my thought... they are thinking of making season 2 on this... Only my guess... ^^;;;

yeah i saw the ad they made to promote the movie. so that's a definite go.

i look forward to watching episode 11 even if it's still un-subbed. at least i get an idea as to what's going on.

i think watching it more made me realize their dynamics and how they really look at Haruhi.

it's pretty much expected that it's gonna be a Tamaki x Haruhi thing but then again...one of the twins also likes her and then there's Kyoya as well even if he's being ultra cool and ultra subtle about it.

but the fact that they all like her is sets them apart from her as well.

each one of them thinks that she could belong to someone else thus they try to back off.

so far only Hunny and Mori does not seem to show any inclination towards super special feelings with Haruhi which is kinda refreshing. :)

honestly, i like Tamaki and Renge to be a couple. ohohohohohoho!

Tamaki's papa fetish is soooooooooooooooooooo funny and creepy at the same time.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Minzgruen

• Uke.

yeah i saw the ad they made to promote the movie. so that's a definite go.

i look forward to watching episode 11 even if it's still un-subbed. at least i get an idea as to what's going on.

i think watching it more made me realize their dynamics and how they really look at Haruhi.

it's pretty much expected that it's gonna be a Tamaki x Haruhi thing but then again...one of the twins also likes her and then there's Kyoya as well even if he's being ultra cool and ultra subtle about it.

but the fact that they all like her is sets them apart from her as well.

each one of them thinks that she could belong to someone else thus they try to back off.

so far only Hunny and Mori does not seem to show any inclination towards super special feelings with Haruhi which is kinda refreshing. :)

honestly, i like Tamaki and Renge to be a couple. ohohohohohoho!

Tamaki's papa fetish is soooooooooooooooooooo funny and creepy at the same time.

Well, I already saw the ending of manga...

So I know who Haruhi is getting together with... ^^;;;

Well Hunny and Mori are think her like a sister kind of feeling...

Kyoya has a feeling for her... but, for him Tamaki is more important... so he give up on her...

Well twin... one's happiness it both's happiness kind of think...

But, still just unsure about the true feeling about her...

There is still a lot of story going around...

I don't think from what they show is about helf of the story...

So I really think that are planing on 2nd season on the series... ^^

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ I really do hope there's a season 2. Because then I would (get to see more of Kyoya) get to see more of the Host Club!

And oh my gosh! Rather than 'fangirling' about Haruhi in the dress that Tamaki was doing so I was squealing (in absolute delight) because of the Kyoya x Hunny pairing there! God, I have never thought of them together... I was LOL-ing so much at the part where Kyoya just smacked Tamaki's head with the 'guide' and told Hunny and Mori to take him away XD I really don't know why Kyoya always wears such formal attire (both in the manga, anime and the drama) but the panda hat and the t-shirt was such a cute change~

Though Tamaki wearing Kyoya's glasses (in episode 9) is a DEFINATE NO-NO!

And is Nekozawa is just there chillin', hahahaha~ Plus Hunny is wearing a lolita dress with stockings~ /drools.

I also found some funny macros and thought i would share them.

tumblr_lrujadPsYb1qluarvo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317356359&Signature=qQ5F%2BxElhA2N0U%2BLUsJzwGqep1M%3D

tumblr_ls43ioYZmo1qluarvo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317356527&Signature=pvk60BlBHPZsxk3dSyRkAqD%2BnF4%3D

tumblrlrym290ewd1qluarv.jpg

I got them from a tumblr page for the Ouran High Live Drama. And yep, it's true that Ouran's going to turn into a movie too. MORE (KYOYA!) HOST CLUB!

@yojichan - My eyesight is like your seme's. 500 degrees each eye. It's a sad thing really. I don't like contacts as most of the time they irrate your eyes and they also fall out easily. Exactly, guys that wear contacts aren't called megane danshi D: Most of the time when I take off my glasses for a long, extended period of time, I get rather dizzy and it feels weird. I just have this urge to prop my glasses up and nothing's there, lol.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

the macros are a riot! LOVE IT!

the almighty V-neck and the sexy clavicles of doom! ♥

oh wow..that reminds me of that bed scene again..

gosh if that was me...

yojichan: "uhm...did you lock the door?

kyoya: ah..yeah.

yojichan: good! i don't want ANYONE coming through that door to disturb us...especially Tamaki!

kyoya: you're not a naive girl.

yojichan: no i'm not and kyoya...?

kyoya: yeah?

yojichan: can you put on your glasses for me?

kyoya: they're cracked.

yojichan: i don't care. *giggles*

uhm yeah i totally agree Tamaki doesn't look good with Kyoya's glasses for some reason.

can i like stab tamaki;s grandmother?

she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo MEAN! OMG! I HATE HER!

i think i know now where tamaki inherited his over the top personality.

i find it goofy that haruhi is still confused with the twins' twincest acting. they're so good..you can't tell anymore which of it is true and which of it is not true. ahahahahahah!!! I LOVE THEM!!! COME TO MAMA! ♥ ♥

the movie is definitely gives me more excuse to watch more twin action..please! please! please!

a season two should be in the works! MOAR KAORU AND HIKARU ACTION!!!

i like it when Haruhi commented Nekozawa was in resort mode. LOL

long line of people to have their futures read.

if i was in the line...i don't want my future read...

i'm gonna ask if i can kiss his hand puppet. LOL

and take a picture with him. hahahah!!!

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Yeah, I can totally imagine what my conversation with Kyoya is going to be like;

Sunako: Did you lock the door Kyoya sempai?

Kyoya: And why would that be?

Sunako: So I can strip you, then tease, then molest, then rape, then fangirl, then take beautiful pictures of your gorgeous body, then tape you while you scream in ecstasy ----

Kyoya: That would'nt be necessary.

Sunako: I'll promote the Host Club all throughout Shanghai and Australia, including all it's merchandise. Also, I'll pay you good money and ----

Kyoya: Yes, I have locked the door.

And a damn yes I would request for him to wear glasses! Hahahaha XD

(And sorry if you mind me asking. But your a girl...yes?)

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Exactly! I always envy him for having that well-built calm exterior where he always thinks rationally and it always comes up to his benefit. But everytime I do that I sound like Inui Sadaharu from Prince of Tennis! Therefore gaining me new nicknames rather than just 'megane fangirl'; 'data head', 'stalker' and 'Inui juice maker' D:

(Though I really have nothing against Inui-kun. If only he takes his glasses off more often. He truly has beautiful eyes!)

P.S. Could I add you on Facebook? I would love to know more about you XD

You guy might already saw this but...

there is some short interview and command about each eps by cast...

Here is Youtube site list... you could go see...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For the sample... vol. 1... twin's are become interviewer... ^^

• Like 1

Guest FujoshiFTW

^ Thank you so mcuh for the link and the video! I have actually been browsing around to find it. I love how the twins put the microphone on Daito-kun's head and he says that he was sleeping with his eyes open XD It would be nice if there were subs for the whole thing though~

^ Thank you so mcuh for the link and the video! I have actually been browsing around to find it. I love how the twins put the microphone on Daito-kun's head and he says that he was sleeping with his eyes open XD It would be nice if there were subs for the whole thing though~

You're welcome!

I was looking for something else and found that... ^^;;;

Well I don't know there wasn't any eng sub for this... --;;;

I hope you and other could enjoy this... ^^

Guest FujoshiFTW

Yes, and I did~ Oh, and I know this is off topic, but apparently Daito Shunsuke (the one acting as Kyoya) is going to be voicing a character in the new Prince of Tennis movie that's going to come out. Besides me, is anyone else going to watch it for Daito-sama's voice? XD

Yes, and I did~ Oh, and I know this is off topic, but apparently Daito Shunsuke (the one acting as Kyoya) is going to be voicing a character in the new Prince of Tennis movie that's going to come out. Besides me, is anyone else going to watch it for Daito-sama's voice? XD

Oh... I hear they are releaseing new P of T anime movie...

Well some of actors and actress do the voice acting...

So Daito Shunsuke do the voice... I wonder which caracter he will do... --

I am not really into anime T of P... so I don't know I will watch that or not...

But, Yujichan might... she is voice actor herself... ^^

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!

WHAT THE HELL???

hama-san....I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!

OMG!!!!

i was expecting it was gonna be a goofy little interview since the twins were doing it but when they did that cute little song and dance at the end...I WAS CRYING AND SCREAMING! I DIDN'T EXPECT THEY'D DO THAT AT ALL. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

i really really really TOTALLY LOVE THEM...that was so freaking cute!!!

is there some kind of way to make a .gif of them dancing. it was so cute...what did they say? all i got was Konyaaku...something something...*cries* T____T

i didn't expect i'd react this way towards such a short video...I BLAME THE TWINS!!!

they're soooooooooooooooooo adorable. oh man...oh man....

second season please...please...please...i need to watch more of the twins.

gosh...i wanna watch other drama or movie they did aside from Ouran. i'm sure there has got to be somewhere out there.

that's it...I LOVE THEM! *stretches arms wide*

i like the fact that Daito looks so relaxed and un-Kyoya here...mmmmmmm...where are your glasses, baby? LOL i actually was expecting to see him in glasses. *kicks self for megane danshi fetish* xD

they really look like they're having fun and i can feel the energy of them enjoying working together.

that's great.

uhm...

i'm not really sure yet about Tenmiyu...i never followed the anime...and i'm not quite...uhm...well...the stage musical is still a challenge for me to watch other than a few tiny clips here and there where Baba-chan is concerned. :)

uhm...i dunno if i'm gonna watch the new anime movie since my tenmiyu knowledge is seriously limited.

for now...i think i just wanna focus on Ouran and enjoy everyone especially the TWINS!!! hahahhahahaha!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!

WHAT THE HELL???

hama-san....I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!

OMG!!!!

i was expecting it was gonna be a goofy little interview since the twins were doing it but when they did that cute little song and dance at the end...I WAS CRYING AND SCREAMING! I DIDN'T EXPECT THEY'D DO THAT AT ALL. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

i really really really TOTALLY LOVE THEM...that was so freaking cute!!!

is there some kind of way to make a .gif of them dancing. it was so cute...what did they say? all i got was Konyaaku...something something...*cries* T____T

i didn't expect i'd react this way towards such a short video...I BLAME THE TWINS!!!

they're soooooooooooooooooo adorable. oh man...oh man....

second season please...please...please...i need to watch more of the twins.

gosh...i wanna watch other drama or movie they did aside from Ouran. i'm sure there has got to be somewhere out there.

that's it...I LOVE THEM! *stretches arms wide*

i like the fact that Daito looks so relaxed and un-Kyoya here...mmmmmmm...where are your glasses, baby? LOL i actually was expecting to see him in glasses. *kicks self for megane danshi fetish* xD

they really look like they're having fun and i can feel the energy of them enjoying working together.

that's great.

uhm...

i'm not really sure yet about Tenmiyu...i never followed the anime...and i'm not quite...uhm...well...the stage musical is still a challenge for me to watch other than a few tiny clips here and there where Baba-chan is concerned. :)

uhm...i dunno if i'm gonna watch the new anime movie since my tenmiyu knowledge is seriously limited.

for now...i think i just wanna focus on Ouran and enjoy everyone especially the TWINS!!! hahahhahahaha!!!!

Well even I post it but I didn't watch so I don't know what they were talking about... --;;;

And if you go to the link I put up there there is more you could see...

For the P of T... It's just story of boy playing Tennis... where more in it...

But, the series itself is really long... I don't know try you might never know... ^^;;;

Any way... I just woke up.... So my brain isn't working as it should be...

About twin... I remember one of twin did stage work with Dai-chan once...

prince7_omote-724x1024.jpg

f13f4c074b97e823dce56979da936da4.jpg

Guy with a apron is one of twin...

I didn't look for there other work yet...

If I find one I will tell you... ^^

awww~ thanks so much hama-san!

i shall look forward to more updates regarding the twins.

i did however come across this fanvid of the twins but i'm not sure whether this is a series or a movie.

they look sooooooooooooooooooo adorable..i'm guessing it's a drama.

does anyone have any idea what this is or have watched it already?

i hope i can watch it too in english sub hopefully.

at the end of th video it says Indigo no Yoru

awww~ thanks so much hama-san!

i shall look forward to more updates regarding the twins.

i did however come across this fanvid of the twins but i'm not sure whether this is a series or a movie.

they look sooooooooooooooooooo adorable..i'm guessing it's a drama.

does anyone have any idea what this is or have watched it already?

i hope i can watch it too in english sub hopefully.

at the end of th video it says Indigo no Yoru

First... Twin was in 'Indigo no Yoru'... it's drama air 2010-Jan-05 to 2010-Apr-02... total 63 eps...

Drama's HP:

For the twin's info...

Takagi Manpei

English:

Japanese:

His Blog:

Takagi Shinpei

English:

Japanese:

His Blog:

He was 3rd Momoshiro at Tenimyu... ^^;;;

And he was the one who play stage with Dai-chan...

I still have to look for more...

But, for today this is about it... ^^

About...Daito Shunsuke...

His Blog is

Some english info is

and Japanese info is

This is really for today... ^^;;;

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

THANKS SO MUCH HAMA-SAN!!!

*hugs tight*

ureshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~

i'm so happy to read this information on the twins.

eeeeeeeeeh??? 63 episodes? were they present in ALL the episodes..

wow..that's a lot!

but then again...if they were...waaaaaah!!! that would be awesome.

i wanna watch them. T_____T

and the best information of all!

they're LIBRANS LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEYYY!! *jumps*

we share the same birth month too. October

i'm so happy!!

thank you! thank you! thank you!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

THANKS SO MUCH HAMA-SAN!!!

*hugs tight*

ureshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~

i'm so happy to read this information on the twins.

eeeeeeeeeh??? 63 episodes? were they present in ALL the episodes..

wow..that's a lot!

but then again...if they were...waaaaaah!!! that would be awesome.

i wanna watch them. T_____T

and the best information of all!

they're LIBRANS LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEYYY!! *jumps*

we share the same birth month too. October

i'm so happy!!

thank you! thank you! thank you!

Well... here is little more...

I just didn't have time to look at it...

Finding from they Japanese name from YT...

Takagi Manpei

Takagi Shinpei

Daito Shunsuke

Your birthday is in October... this is funny... mine is also... --;;;;

It's coming in little more then a week...

Oh... I never thought you and I end up having same birthday month... ^^;;;;

thank you hama-san!!!

i'm loving it!

the link will take me to MORE Takagi twins videos. YAY!!!

i just finished watching one.

so cute...they were doing the point thing and then slowly turned their fingers to make a heart sign. awwwww~~ THEY'RE SO CHEESY, I LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

i am such a hopeless fangirl. *cries*

wow!!

you're october too!

suggeeee!!!

mine is october 12.

what's yours? :D

advance happy birthday to you, hama-san!!

thank you hama-san!!!

i'm loving it!

the link will take me to MORE Takagi twins videos. YAY!!!

i just finished watching one.

so cute...they were doing the point thing and then slowly turned their fingers to make a heart sign. awwwww~~ THEY'RE SO CHEESY, I LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

i am such a hopeless fangirl. *cries*

wow!!

you're october too!

suggeeee!!!

mine is october 12.

what's yours? :D

advance happy birthday to you, hama-san!!

I am glad you like it! ^^

Well mine is 3 days before your's... 9th... ^^;;;;

Guest FujoshiFTW

Gosh, I go for a while and you two run amock XD Lol, joking.

Apparently, during an interview (I think it was Episode 0 of Ouran) Tamaki said that Daito-kun and the twins worked together in a drama called 'Tumbling'. I'm not really sure so I checked it up and it seems true enough. As for Daito voicing a character from Prince of Tennis there's a really short interview like video here. I found it so funny when he began doing the grunting sounds XD

And if anyone's interested, Daito-kun also had a role in the movie version of 'My Girlfriend is A Geek'/'Fujoshi Kanajo'. Also, he doesn't wear glasses in real life (which is a real pity) but I kinda guessed that when he seemed so foreign to them when he props them up, lol.

P.S. Congrats for becoming a mod yojichan!

Gosh, I go for a while and you two run amock XD Lol, joking.

Apparently, during an interview (I think it was Episode 0 of Ouran) Tamaki said that Daito-kun and the twins worked together in a drama called 'Tumbling'. I'm not really sure so I checked it up and it seems true enough. As for Daito voicing a character from Prince of Tennis there's a really short interview like video

. I found it so funny when he began doing the grunting sounds XD

And if anyone's interested, Daito-kun also had a role in the movie version of 'My Girlfriend is A Geek'/'Fujoshi Kanajo'. Also, he doesn't wear glasses in real life (which is a real pity) but I kinda guessed that when he seemed so foreign to them when he props them up, lol.

P.S. Congrats for becoming a mod yojichan!

awww~ thanks so much and congratulations to you too!

we're both mods now.

*hugs*

yeah i'm sooooooooooooooper guilty of running amok the most. hahahahahha!

i just go nuts whenever the twins are concerned.

maaaaaaan, i'm sooooooooo hopeless. i love them so much.

gosh! if i ever be on Ouran live action drama...i would kill to be one of the fangirls screaming her head off for the twins whenever they do their thing. i would so love to do that!

it's so much fun fangirling them so much.

Guest FujoshiFTW

And I'm just so hopeless over Daito-chan! /giggles. I literally have been ploughing through google browsing for download links to his movies and dramas~ And he even released a single last year.

the video. I was just imagining Kyoya doing that and just thought 'no, that wouldn't happen in a million years', hahaha XD

My computer finally downloaded 'Fujoshi Kanajo' and I was just fangirling at Daito-kun's reactions to BL manga and games. Gosh, so funny! I could send it to you via e-mail if you want. I forgot which site I got it from...

Guest FujoshiFTW

I don't know if you can double post or something but I'll do it anyway XD

I found something interesting again! Here's another drama which Tamaki and Kyoya (the actors of course, not theire anime selfs) are acting together again. I personally think Tamaki looks better in that drama than Ouran High. His hair in Ouran just looks like a wig and the colour doesn't suit him at all! Perhaps thats why I thought he looked weird at first glance XD

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to post a reply NOW. NOOOW! So don't get angry of me, because I didn't read all of your posts xD'

Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite manga, anime and drama

Let me give you one advice: Read the manga as well! It is so worth it! The anime and drama don't match the storyline of the manga at all! There are so many differences. Escpecially, because the manga is way longer!

My favorite character is Kyouya as well

And THEN, there are the twins

Yeah, my favorite pairings are Tamaki x Kyouya ('cause they belong together) and Hikaru x Kaoru! Of course... (What a great idea! Kyouya x Mori! Never thought of it!)

I've wrote some fanfics of Hikaru x Kaoru; Tamaki x Kyouya and also of Shinpei x Manpei ._. I looove writing, since ever

Yeah, Yamamoto Yusuke overact a bit. But it is Tamaki! It HAS to be overacted! Therfore, I think it's okay. He played in soo many dramas! Tumbling (together with Yanagishita Tomo, who plays a gay boy. Again xD'), Atanshinchi No Danshi, Hana Kimi (2007), Ninkyo Helper (The twins are in it, too)... and so many others! He's really good looking, I think! I saw him the first time in Hana Kimi and was like: "Who is this handsome man? *_____*"

I like the drama. Although there aren't so many episodes and even less story. But it was entertaining! AND I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TAKAGI TWINS

EDIT: Ah, haven't I mentioned, that Yanagishita Tomo and Takagi Shinpei used to play together in the Tenimyu musical and kissed on stage? That's why I love Tomo x Shinpei as well xDD