Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent continued to kiss, suckle, lick and bite all over Heero's body, leaving his mark on his fair skin. It was clear that Heero was enjoying this as well, and the way he wrapped his legs around his waist and rocked against him was just screaming how much he wanted this. He chuckled when he felt Heero's member getting hard and pressing against him and took his time, feeling, claiming every single inch of the man's skin as his own.

Gradually he moved downwards and reached Heero's length. The hesitation he once had were completely gone and he eagerly took the member in his mouth, licking, sucking, even biting on the length teasingly. All he thought at the moment was to make Heero moan, let that magnetic voice cry out in ecstasy and sing his name. He ran his tongue along the sensitive tip, especially the entrance to his newly developed fuck hole and pressed against it, tasting the precum that seeped out. Then he began to bob his head up and down.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Heero moaned enjoying everywhere his master touched him. This Time around it was actually a lot more responsive. His body arched against him, his hands clutch at his skin and hair, and he moaned a lot more freely now.

Looking down he watched as his member was taken in the other man's mouth. His hand reach down to run through Vincent's hair encouraging him to keep going. His cock pulsed inside the others mouth. Right now he was glad that that cream had worn off because he was able to control his release much easier. Panting harder his twitching legs were good indicator that he was close but holding back, "I'm getting close Master."

Vincent was somehow actually enjoying having Heero's length in his mouth. Vincent rationalized it with the fact that he had the man's most vulnerable part right between two lines of teeth that could bite it off at any time. Of course Vincent failed to notice how ridiculous that thought was, since he'd allowed himself to be in the same situation but reverse countless times by now. He was also ignoring the clear pleasure he was feeling with his mouth filled.

After a while Vincent heard Heero saying that he was close. Normally at this point Vincent would give Heero the go ahead but he decided otherwise. Sucking even harder he bobbed his head up and down mercilessly and passionately. He wanted to see how long Heero could last.

Heero gripped the sheets while his other hand went to his mouth to bite at his hand, "mmnnnn!"

Normally he could angle his hips or adjust to lessen the pleasure but his master was directly on his member pleasuring him more. Toes curling and body tensed he tried to control his breathing to stay away from that edge but it was impossible. He held on for a long time for being so close though, "Master! Mnnn! Master I'm coming!"

Vincent continued to torment Heero with his mouth. He was surprised by just how long the man lasted given how much he seemed to enjoyed it all. But then given the fact that he'd been training to control his climax for the past weeks it wasn't probably that surprising. Eventually he let the length slip out of his mouth, but instead of giving Here the long awaited permission to cum, he shifted away and commanded: "Put your hands on your chest, I want to see you cum from only playing your nipples."

Panting harshly he wasn't sure if he could. Touching his nipples he moaned his body shaking. His cock kept twitching as he got more aggressive with them. Pinching and rolling them with his fingers. His eyes fluttered closed as he imagined his Master fucking him while he played with them.

Shaking he was so close, "I'm trying..." Panting his hips rocking into the air a little his cock dripping more and more. His eyes opened to look at his Master then a soccer team through him seeing his face. He kept looking at him as he finally came his body shuddering hard.

Vincent grabbed his own cock and slowly pumped the hard rod as Heero pleasured himself flowing his orders. Having pushed the man so close towards climax he could tell just how frustrating it was for him to have it denied, then forced to drive himself towards ecstasy through a much less stimulating means. But Vincent was convinced that Heero could do it, as he had proven again and again just how sensitive his body was to pleasure, and how much joy he get from serving him. Surely not took Heero a little while, but eventually he came, without touching his cock or ass, spilling his slimy cum all over his own body.

"Well done Heero. I knew you could make it." Vincent smiles as he leaned down and began to kick off the slime from Heero's body, the distinct taste and smell filled his mouth and nostrils and made him even more turned on. He then moved up and presses his lips against Heero's and extended his tongue in his mouth, giving him a taste of his own seeds as their appendages danced and mingled.

After a while Vincent moved away, looking down at his handsome slave and said: "Now go get the lube and prepare your ass for me. Give your master a good show."

It turned him on to no end when his Master enjoyed tasting him. Not many slaves got to enjoy their Master's this way. Moaning softly he met his lips in a passionate kiss. He could taste himself but he sought his Master's taste instead. Reaching his arms up he pressed his body against Vincent's as they made out.

Licking his lips he rolled over to grab the lube from the table then rolled back over in his back tucking his legs up. Reaching his slick fingers down here pressed one inside himself and shivered. He was sore but nothing he couldn't handle. Gasping softly he pressed in a second finger and scissored them inside him pressing against his spot. His cock twitched as he hit his spot again and again, "I'm sore but... Mnnn.... It feels so good inside... My... Spot inside me it feels extra sensitive..." It wasn't long before his cock was dripping down his side. His other hand played with his nipple.

Vincent stroked his cock slowly as he enjoyed the show Heero put on for him, sticking his fingers up his ass while playing with his nipple. He chuckled hearing just how much Heero was enjoying it despite feeling sore from the abuses from the past days and said: "My my Heero... you're really becoming a total butt slut.... just the way I like it." He mover closer to Heero and slapped on his butt and said teasingly: "You seems to be enjoying yourself pretty well though... How about I just leave you to it?" As he spoke Vincent was already shifted away from his slave and heading towards the edge of the bed.

In a flash Heero's hand shot out and grabbed his Master's wrist, "no!" How attached he'd become in just a few months. It was worse now after this man had his hands on him. He actually felt a little panicked but sickly calmed himself down.

He leaned back and pulled his Master's hand down to his chest, "your hands feel better than mine." Leaning up he licked at his Master's chin. "Please Master... You feel so good against me. I want you to feel good too. You like how I feel too right?" He guided his Master's hand over his chest then down his front while his own hand moved down to stroke his Master's cock, leading his Master from a submissive position.

Vincent smiled as he saw Heero quickly grabbed him and desperately pleaded for his touch. It was quite marvelous just how dependent the man had become towards.his master in such a short period of time. But then again, with all of the training and torture Omega came up with designed to break the former pilots so perfectly, as if Omega knew the man like the back of his hand, it was perhaps inevitable for Heero to fall deeper and deeper into this abyss.

Chuckling Vincent pushed Heero down and said: "Oh dear Heero, you really think I'm just gonna walk away? After I specifically ordered you to prepare yourself for me? Sure I may leave you at the hands of others from time to time, but at the end of the day you are mine to fuck. All those people are no different from dildos or vibrators. My cock is the cock that really counts! But of course... You know that by now don't you?"

Vincent got into positions and pointed his cock against Heero's welcoming entrance. He pushed forward and without much difficulty stretched the pucker open and pushed inside. He groaned feeling the now familiar warmth band tightness of Heero's body, which seemed naturally fit to pleasure his member. He soon began to work his waist and rammed his cock repeatedly inside, making slapping sounds every time his pelvis hit the man's butt.

(Any suggestions/request for what to do for the rest of the day? Cause I think we can skip over some normal sex after this round.)

Everything Omega did worked so well. Of course it had because that machine had been inside his mind, it knew him better than he knew himself. It knew how to break him down to be a slut for this man.

Moaning his legs moved up to wrap around his Master's hips taking him in deeper. He trembled and held onto Vincent taking every thrust. This felt so good... He could almost see stars behind his eyes from his amazing this felt. His cock continually dripped against his stomach with each thrust.

His body moved with his Master's every thrust. Wrapping an arm around him his other held onto the sheets below him. This was like giving an addict their fix.

(Hmmmm... Maybe some balcony sex, hidden toys and remote control toys at maybe the bar downstairs or in the pool. Oh pool sex lol I would like to do at some point a modified bike ride. Like a you attached to the seat that moves up and down as he pedals)

Vincent loved how Heero wrapped his legs and hand around him in such an intimate manner. No matter how many time Vincent violated the young man, he still couldn't get enough of his body, the smell and taste of his seat and saliva, the touch of his fair skin and the warmth and tightness inside his body, the sweet sound of his magnetic voice moaning, and of course the lewd expressions of his handsome features, all were so irresistible and made Vincent just wanting more. He groaned and moaned as he worked his waist, pounding Heero mercilessly and enjoying how the man's intestine squeezed and gripped his cock.

Vincent then wrapped his arms around Heero's neck and pulled him up from the mattress, which made his member get deeper into the man's body. "Let's get some fresh air, shall we?" Vincent smiled sadistically as he slowly got up with his cock still inside the man, taking one step at a time they moved towards the large glass door leading to the balcony and opened it. Immediately they were met with a cool breeze and he stepped out without any hesitation. Using his legs he pretty much bumped the man up and allowed gravity to bring him falling on his cock again.

Heero too on everything of his master too. He didn't ever want this to end. It didn't matter what he did to him as long as he kept him.

Holding onto his Master he moaned feeling his cock push in deeper. He felt the cool air and realized where they were. For a moment he was worried but he trusted this man. Holding onto his Master he looked up at him without worry in his eyes. He just needed to keep his voice down. Panting his legs trembled on either side of his waist.

Vincent was rather surprised by just how calm Heero seemed to be about being fucked in the open on the balcony, clearly the experiences from the past few days have gave him quite a lot of tolerance when it comes to exhibitionism. Or was he simply too obsessed with pleasure and obedience that such things didn't matter to him any more? In any case Vincent continued to step towards the edge of the balcony, each step making his rod ram into the man's rear.

Soon they reached the edge of the balcony, and Vincent slowly put Heero back on his feet and turned him around, letting him support himself with the railings and wrapped his arms around him. He grabbed Heero's ass and began to work his waist fiercely. As he panted from the heavy exercise he leaned in and playfully bit on Heero's earlobe and whispered: "Look Heero... look at the city... what do you think is the chance.... that some people may be looking our way? Seeing how much of a butt slut you are?"

Moaning softly he was turned around to look down at the world. Okay maybe this angle was a little more nerve wracking, he couldn't just focus on his Master. He held onto the railing and pushed back to meet his Master's thrusts. He couldn't believe how good it felt this time. Sure it felt good before but today it was like a whole new level.

"Ahhh... Fuck..." His cock throbbed and dripped more on the ground. "Let them see... I'm yours... I'm all yours..." His mind was clouded over for several reasons. It felt so good to be taken by his Master again. His body was learning how to really take pleasure from being topped. Leaning over a little more he was shaking from how good he felt. He didn't realize it was also because he now has feelings for him.

Vincent groaned as he continued to ravage Heero's rear, letting his base instincts take over and worked his waist like an animal in heat. While he teased Heero for the possibility of being seen, in truth he would be sharing the same shame if people saw them in the act. But Vincent didn't care. He was almost intoxicated by the pleasure and thrill of claiming Heero, who by all logic should be the person he hated the most in this world. But even him had to admit the burning desire inside him could no longer be explained by hatred alone.

Gradually Vincent felt the pleasure building up in his groin pushing towards climax. "I'm close Heero.....! Let's... cum together...!" He groaned as he mustered all of his strength for the final sprint, and as the peak became imminent he turned Heero's face back towards him and took his lips passionately. His climatic groan got muffled in Heero's mouth as strings of his hot seed got dumped inside Heero's body.

Vincent panted and shivered as he enjoyed the afterglow of their ecstasy, wrapping his arms around the man as he slowly caught his breath. Eventually he pulled out of Heero's ass and pushed Heero down on his knees, pressing his face against his cum-covered cock, he was sure by now Heero knew what to do.

Heero will didn't know about his plans, at this point he wasn't sure he'd care. If the man was going to kill him he would have done it already, running his life was all that was left and he didn't feel like he really had a life to live. That might be why he clung to Vincent so tightly. The last thing to break on him was his mind and he didn't know about Omega waiting behind the scenes for that.

Kissing his master the moaned into his mouth as they came together. He trembled as the hard orgasm rushed through his body. It seemed like his body picked up on his master's energy feeling how hard he came. As they came down from their high he rubbed the back of Vincent's arm that was wrapped around him. This was actually really nice.

Kneeling down the ex-gundam piolet drew him into his mouth and bobbed his head over his member. Rolling his tongue against him it was like he was trying to wake him right back up. His hands reached up to his hips running his thumbs over them.

Vincent smiled as he caressed Heero's hair. The man had really settled into the role of a sex slave quite well. He was surprised however by the skillful tongue work he was receiving from his slave, as it wasn't just a simple cleaning, but rather a conscious attempt on Heero's part to get him aroused again. Vincent groaned as he felt his member being serviced, still rather sensitive from the climax earlier, and gradually the half hard member started to regain its hardness.

It was at this moment he noticed that someone was on the balcony of the suite next door. The young man was surprised to see Vincent but given the height of the railings he couldn't quite see what was going on below his waist and just waved with a friendly smile. "Look Heero, we've got company." Vincent smiled as he helped Heero get up and turned him to face the stranger, who was naturally shocked by the two naked man, then it finally hit him what the two were doing. Yet instead of leaving the man simply stood there dumbfounded. Vincent reached his hands to Heero's chest and began to play with his nipples, while he pressed his hard erection against Heero's butt. He whispered into Heero's ear: "Let's give our good neighbor a good show."

Heero didn't notice the guy as he was sucking on Vincent's member. Blinking in surprise he looked into the face of an innocent person. Oh shit. This guy didn't look too be one or Vincent's buddies given his shocked expression.

In a moment though feeling that hand on his chest and hardness on his rear he trembled instead. Moaning softly he braced his hands on the railing and pressed his hips back pressing his Master's cock between his butt cheeks. He started to rock his hips against him running him against his entrance but not passing him instead. That actually felt really good. It made him want his Master inside him more.

Even from a distance Vincent could see the blush on the young man's face on the other balcony, petrified by the lewd scene happening in front of his eyes. Having.an audience certainly brought some flare to Vincent's passion, as he rubbed and squeezed on Heero's breast playfully, his other hand moved down to Heero's hard rod and began pumping. At the same time be kept running his length between Heero's buttcheeks, brushing the tip along the crevice and passing the soft and slimy pucker, even pressed against the entrance teasingly, but never actually entering.

Heero moaned softly his body arching a bit to press back against his cock and into his hand, "mnnn Master... I think he likes the show..." Looking back over his shoulder at Vincent he spread his legs a little more. "Please... You're teasing me worse than denying and edging me all those days... Please throat inside me..." He wondered if Vincent would like the kind of duty talk. He wasn't used to doing it but having an audience made him feel randy.

Vincent chuckled at Heero's plead. The once cold and stoic former pilot had certainly changed a lot, becoming a lot more open, talkative, and expressive, truly becoming a slut who shamelessly enjoy all the pain, humiliation and pleasure his master give him. "Ha ha Heero... you've really come far...." Vincent said as he pulled hi waist and positioned his cock against the man's soft and slimy pucker. Without much difficulty he rammed his member back into Heero's body and didn't bother to start slow. Almost immediately he began to rock his hip quickly and fiercely, violating the poor slave for the stranger to see.

At the same time another man showed up on the balcony next door. In contrast to the first young man who had dark blue hair and wearing a white and orange jacket, the newcomer looked like someone who just finished performing a Shakespearean play, with curvy blonde hair and wearing a white shirt decorated with laces and ruffles, even a rose in his front pocket. For a moment Vincent thought the blonde looked familiar, but couldn't quite figure out who he was. The blonde looked impatient at first, likely scolding the blue haired one why he'd been out there so long, which finally made the latter snap out of his shock. Pointing and gesturing in a panic he managed to direct the blonde's attention to what was happening across from them. At that moment Vincent and the blonde's eyes met, he could see the shock and surprise in the man's expression but that quickly turned to one of intrigue, almost respect. Then suddenly the blonde grabbed the blue haired man close and pressed a kiss on his lips, all the while keeping the corner of his eye on the two naked man having sex. The young man tried to struggle but soon melted in the blonde's kiss, and as he blonde's hand began to remove the other man's jacket it became clear what the blonde was up to.

"Oh look Heero... turns out our audience is trying to challenge us!" Vincent chuckled as he pounded into his slave: "Let's show them who's the boss around here."

P.S.

I doubt you know who those people are. Basically they're protagonists from a spin-off manga of Wing. Just a little cameo for my own amusement so don't worry.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This was a different battle of the sexes for sure. Heero and Vincent were already so far ahead of them and even into round two of the day.

"What kind of show should we give them, we're already so far ahead," Heero moaned out softly as they moved together. Holding on to the balcony He used it as leverage to thrust his hips back. Actually he really didn't care if they were trying to compete he was just doing it for his master. Right now it was hard to concentrate on anything other than him at the moment.

While Vincent continued to have his way with Heero, the two men across from them have also stripped down their clothing, or more accurately, the blonde had stripped them both despite the other's futile resistance and began kissing, the blonde roaming his hands across the other's body. As much as the blue haired man wanted to resist, being in the open and seen in the act surely made him more aroused.

The same could certainly be said for Vincent and Heero. Even though it was definitely not there first time having sex in a public place, this was somehow different. It was like the blonde was trying to prove that he was as much of a master to his mate like Vincent was to his slave. Vincent chuckled at Heero's question as he gripped the man's cock and started pumping, assaulting Heero from both ends. He said: "Oh don't worry, just be your natural self. You're more of a slut than that boy over there ever could." He licked on the man's earlobe and whispered: "Let them hear you cry!"