Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Vincent ate his food as he kept an eye on his pathetic slave kneeling naked beside him. The man almost seemed content being in such a miserable state, which was probably a testament to how successful they've been with messing with the former pilot's mind. Or perhaps this was who the man really was to begin with? Perhaps he wasn't meant to be a free thinking individual with rights and freedoms in the first place? It would be like releasing a domestic pet into the wild! A pet should be kept indoors, well cared for and well trained. That's what's best for a pet isn't it?

Vincent shook his head. He didn't know where that trail of thought came from. He put his mental tangents aside and focused on the matters at hand, his pathetic, despicable, alluring slave. Soon enough Heero finished his meal, and he got up and extended his hand towards him with a smile: "Let's go for a walk."

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

He wasn't wrong with the pet thought. Heero had been broken down if who he was. His humanity snuffed out to be replaced by a killer who took any order he received. Bring released without orders made him incomplete and more broken than being peed on could ever break. If anything Vincent have his life meaning again. His eyes had become brighter and expressions became more visible. Sure it was degrading and humiliating in some cases but it gave him a reason to exist. This was better than being a killer.

Heero set his carton aside and took his hand. He wondered where they were going to go now. The wonder too kept his mind going. Standing up his face softened as he looked at his Master. He hoped he wouldn't give him away again to another man, he was enjoying his Master most of all.

Vincent walked along the mountain road while holding Heero's hand. Their expressions and interaction could almost make you mistaken them for a normal couple, if not for the fact that one of them was completely naked. As Vincent said, there was no traffic at all, so they were able to walk freely like this without consequences. Though Vincent wouldn't be surprised if Heero would be willing to expose himself even in a busy street if only they wouldn't have to deal with any legal consequences. "It's nice to just relax and go for a walk, isn't it?" Vincent said as he turned to look at Heero: "We should totally do this more often. But of course we'll have to get you a proper collar and leash. Wouldn't you like that?"

Then suddenly he could hear the sound of a car approaching. Given the time it must be one of the few long distance buses using this route, and judging by the sound, the bus was travelling rather quickly. They quickly moved to the hill side of the road but instead of letting Heero hide or find cover, he grabbed Heero from behind and turned him to face the road. He whispered into Heero's ear: "There's a bus coming Heero... I want you to start stroking your cock. Oh and just so you know... they're NOT my friends. Just a bunch of ordinary travelers..." He chuckled slightly and asked teasingly: "You think they're gonna notice you?"

Heero went along holding his master's hand. Nodding his head he agreed that it was nice going for a walk with him and he didn't think he'd mind the collar and leash.His area wasn't a good place to go walking because it was a big city area but if he ended up living with his master he wondered if his area would be better for a walk.

Hearing the bus he started to feel his adrenaline pumping wondering if this was another setup from Vincent will come to find out it wasn't. Looking towards the road He trembled and made sure to press his back against his master chest. Sure the train and bus incident where bigger situations but this was different this time. Reaching down touch himself he let out a long low moan feeling incredibly turned on about the idea of getting caught, "they... They'll see us..."

"Well, let them see. I certain don't mind...Do you?" Vincent smiled as he wrapped his arms around Heero's waist. The sound of the bus got close and closer and soon it appeared. Given the fact that it was in the middle of nowhere along a very long and tedious trip most of the passengers were likely asleep or dozing off. But the driver most definitely saw them, as well as one or two shocked passengers who hurriedly looked back not believing their eyes.

It only took a couple of seconds for the bus to pass them and disappeared around the corner, but it most definitely felt a lot longer for the young man. Once the bus was gone Vincent began to roam his hands along Heero's body, squeezing and rubbing here and there teasingly. Vincent asked: "It felt good didn't it? Letting the world know how much of a slut you are?" He paused for a moment and grabbed Heero's erection and asked: "You're pretty turned on right now... tell me Heero, what do you want me to do with you?"

Heero trembled as the bus passed. Before he would hide his face or blend into a crowd. This was the complete opposite of that! He could feel their eyes burning against his skin as he stroked himself his cock throbbing terribly.

"What I want?" His legs were shaking a little from his Master's touch. He realized at that moment his Master's touch was different, he wanted to be touched by him more than the strangers. "I want... Your touch... I want... You... I want to make you feel good..." He reached his hand up gently running his nails on the back of his Master's arm.

Vincent smiled as he felt Heero's body trembling. Was it out of embarrassment? Or arousal? Vincent knew it was likely a mixture of both. He felt Heero's touch as he pleaded for his master's touch, begging not for his own desire but to please. "Well then Heero... It's time for you to serve." Vincent said as he took a step back and unzipped his pants, taking out his twitching erection which has been throbbing painfully in there for a while. Vincent then smiled: "Let me see what you've learned from all the training."

Without hesitation this time he knelt down and ran his tongue along the underside. His tongue rolled around the tip then stroked along the underside. Reaching his hand up he stroked along his member then as his hand moved down so did his mouth until he hit the back of his throat. Then he started a slow pace at first almost memorizing his Master's cock, then the pace picked up taking him all the wall into his throat while his other hand moved up to toy with his sac gently massaging it. Shuddering he felt so good doing this for his master his own cock throbbed and dripped on the ground.

Vincent dug his fingers in Heero's brown hair and closed his eyes as he felt his slave pleasured him with his tongue and mouth. He had to give it to Heero, even after sucking cock for pretty much the entire morning he was still doing good, in fact, very good. He'd certainly got quite a lot of experience in the matter by this point, and as pleasure quickly built up in his groin his waist began to move slowly on its own. "You're getting really good at this Heero....!" Vincent groaned as he grabbed the man's hair and pulled him against himself, burying his cock deep down the man's throat. He then pulled his waist back and let his cock slip all the way out till only the tip was touching Heero's lip, only to ram in back in against the back of his throat. He growled as his movement became faster and fiercer. The mouth fucking continued for a short while until he eventually came, his member throbbed and twitched as strings of thick slimy cum got dumped down Heero's throat. But even after he came he was in no hurry pulling his member out, and simply left it there for Heero to clean up.

Heero relaxed his throat and let his Master fuck his mouth. Each thrust felt intense but so good at the same time. Breathing through his nose when he could he moaned around his member. He tolerated the others semen but he was becoming addicted to Vincent's. Swallowing around his member he licked along his length not letting a drop spill. Pulsing between his legs he wanted to cum so badly but he liked the teasing too because it pleased his Master. He also liked how hard he would come after a long day of teasing.

Vincent groaned as he enjoyed the cleanup and slowly pulled out of Heero's mouth. The man was indeed well on his way to becoming a perfect slave. HIS, perfect slave. He caressed Heero's face gently and laid a kiss on the man's forehead: "Well done my slave... well done! You deserve a reward for his good work." He took a step back and leaned against the hillside to keep balance and lifted his right foot. With a gentle smile he said: "You have my permission to use my foot to cum. I don't care how, be creative if you like."

Heero felt his heart swell a bit at his compliment. Use his foot huh? How hands trailed down his Master's leg and started to untie his shoe. For a moment he rocked his cock against the top of his shoe and the rough feeling actually felt good. Slipped the shoe and sock off he pressed his cock along the underside of his Master's foot and like a dog started to hump it.

Vincent watched keenly as Heero began to pleasure himself with his shoe, and he could tell the man didn't mind the rough texture. But of course something softnwould be preferable and soon Heero removed his shoe and sock and began humping. He could feel justbhow hard and hot the man's cock was, as well as the wetness of the man's precum seeping out of the tip. "My my look at you! You're like a horny dog or something. Bark a few times for me would you?" Vincent chuckled as Heero followed his command and he said: "Hurry up and cum already. I don't want to waste the whole afternoon being humped in the foot!"

Heero couldn't believe he barked but it didn't matter anymore. He did this for his master. It took him a minute to cum since this wasn't the most stimulating mostly just humiliating. With a groan he came trying to not get much on his Master's foot. Panting softly he looked up at him Master, "thank you master." He was about to lick up what he got on him but stopped. The last time he took initiative he was whipped.

Vincent chuckled when he saw Heero wanting to lick his foot clean but stopped in midway. Obviously the experience from last time he tried something similar but got punished for it had stuck. "I see you've learned your lesson! Very good!" Vincent praised the slave and said: "You have my permission to lick my foot clean."

He watched as Heero licked his foot, the touch not his tongue was rather ticklish and it almost made him laugh. Heero looked incredibly pathetic but also unbelievably sex. Vincent was surprised to find himself getting hard again! For a moment he wasn't quite ensure who was really in charge. Was he controlling Heero? Or was Heero controlling him?

Eventually Vincent took his foot back, wiping the saliva on Heero's body he ordered Heero to put his sock and shoe back on, then finally Vincent began to take the way back. By the time they returned to the bench Heero's clothes had mostly dried, but he didn't bother to let Heero put them on. They got into the car but this time Vincent turned on the auto pilot and both of them were on the back seat. He put in the address of where they were going into the autopilot and soon they were cruising down the road. Meanwhile Vincent patted on his laps and said: "Come here my slave. Your mast isn't satisfied yet."

Heero licked all around his foot cleaning it up when he was given permission. As time seemed to go on with this he was learning how to move his whole body even the slight turn off his hips to try to entice them the way he liked. The perfect soldier wasn't just a pretty title.

Following after his Master he felt giddy getting into the back of the car with him. Climbing onto his lap he brought his face close to his Master's and looked in his eyes for a moment before relaxing onto his lap, "what shall I do for you Master?"

"Oh don't worry. You'll know." Vincent said as he covered Heero's lips with his own, kissing the man almost lovingly and he hands roamed across his body. Buy the kiss didn't blast long as he soon pulled away and stuck his fingers in Heero's mouth, getting then nicely covered by the man's saliva.

Once his fingers were all wet, he reached his fingers towards Heero's ass and pushed them inside. It was unsurprisingly easy for his fingers to get in since he'd been entered for countless times today already. But when you think about it, he hasn't been entered that day by the one man who really mattered yet, his master. Once his hole was prepared Vincent pull his fingers out and smiled: "You know what to do, don't you?",

Heero licked at those fingers and gently sucked on them. He couldn't wait to have his Master again. Shivering he pushed himself up on his knees and have Vincent a little smirk, "I do."

Pushing himself down on his Master's cock he moaned softly from the soreness but also it felt good to have him back inside him today, "yes..." Moaning he sat down on his Master's member then rocked his hips back and forth. "Yours is the best."

Vincent groaned pleasantly when his cock was taken by Heero's ass. Despite the amount of abuse the man had suffred back there, his entrance felt as good as ever, gripping his cock greedily as if begging for cum. Heero had certainly learned quite well what was expected of him, working his hip to pleasured his master. Vincent couldn't help but feel something that was akin to pride for bringing Heero this far, or perhaps more accurately, this low.

"Mine it the best huh? Does your slutty ass really know one dick from another?" Vincent said teasingly as he slapped on Heero' butt: "Well I wouldn't be surprised if you've developed a taste for cock after being fucked so much. If you like it so much then fuck faster, harder!"

As their passionate fucking continued the car had got onto the highway and quickly approaching the city. Given the fact that most people have some sort of mobile device to pass their time while the auto pilot drive them to their destination, not many was looking out the window. But some surely did, and noticed the steamy car sex happening on the other car. Some turned away quickly out of embarrassment, but a few stared until their vehicle parted ways. Being seen had certainly made the whole thing more excited, and soon Vincent began to hump his waist up and pounded Heero's ass ever deeper.

Moaning Heero thrust his ass down onto his Master his body trembling. His Master hit his spots just right and didn't feel dirty like those other men. One hand was braced on the seat while the other moved to tangle into his Master's hair on the back of his head.

As the car drove he didn't care if they saw him. He'd rather be seen as a slut than the ex Gundam pilot. Thrusting down hard he was learning how to clench and roll his hips in the way up to give his Master the most pleasure.

Vincent began to kiss and bite along Heero's neck, leaving his mark as he continued to pound inside the man's body. He quickly looked at the GPS and saw that they were not far from where they'd exit the highway and soon after would arrive at their destination. "Looks like we don't have much time... let's take things up a notch!"

Vincent pick Heero up and laid him down across the car seats. He shifted his position and lifted Heero's legs on his shoulders then rammed his cock back inside the slave's hole. He worked his waist feverishly as if he was going to bury Heero into the car seat. His sweat dropped on Heero's face as he panted heavily from the fierce movement, and eventually he felt himself on the edge of climax. "Let's cum together!!" Vincent groaned as he slammed his member deep inside Heero and released his seed inside.

Vincent took a moment to recover, then he pulled out of Heero and tossed some paper towels to Heero: "Clean up. We're almost there."

Moments latter the car pulled over by a small alley which was too narrow for their car to enter. It was in an older neighborhood of the city with most of the buildings look like they were built way before the After Colony era. Vincent lead Heero inside and as they walked passed a few suggestive store signs of what were apparently "masseurs", it was clear that they've arrived at the red light district, though given the fact that it was still in the afternoon most of those places were closed. Eventually they arrived at their destination, which was clearly a adult toy shop. Vincent turned to look at Heero and smiled: "Let's see what we can find in there."

Heero blinked in surprise as he was moved to lay back on the seat. Holding onto the seat and his Master's arm he moaned loudly feeling his orgasm quickly pushed over the edge along with his Master, "aaaahhhh!"

His moaning was getting louder with him. He was getting more comfortable with him so he was letting his voice out more. Cleaning himself up afterwards he followed after his Master into this red light district. Looking at the sign he then looked to his Master. Maybe he'd get a real collar now, or a new toy. He followed him inside, "should be fun."

Famous last words.

The two walked into the adult toy shop, which despite its modest facade actually had a very spacious interior, with shelves after shelves of all kinds of lewd toys, tools, costumes, books, supplements and so on. Since it was Omega who arranged most of their plans it was the first time Vincent came here as well, and he was genuinely surprised by the scale of this place. "I think this place is bigger than the supermarket near my home!" Vincent said as he looked around and noticed a young man walking up to them.

"Welcome to Kaleidoscope, the biggest adult toy shop on the planet." The young man smiled as approached: "Looking for anything in particular?"

"Well, I'd like to get a collar for my slave here." Vincent smiled as he reached his arm around Heero's shoulder and tilted his cheek up to show his slim neck and said: "It's a pitty to not have a proper collar around this pretty neck."

"Of course sir. Right this way," The man smiled as he lead them to the costumes corner, where all sorts of kinky clothes and accessories were placed. The man began to introduce the collars and said: "We have a lot of options ranging from the traditional leather collar, obviously with a detachable leash; and a metal one with chains if you prefer less comfort; we've also got this silver one with hollowed out carvings, really good craftsmanship; oh and this one is a favorite of mine!" He took out what seems like a ordinary leather collar but he showed two small patches on the interior of the belt, he then took out his phone and said: "Let's turn this on and connect this..... there you go! So using the app here will send out electric currents if you press the remote here. Of course the power is set to a level safe to use on people but still, quite painful. Perfect to dish out some well deserved discipline to a naughty slave."

"Hmm... interesting..." Vincent reached for Heero's neck and took the choker off then putting the collar on instead. He adjusted the length of the belt so it fitted perfectly. He then grabbed Heero by the shoulder and turned him towards a nearby mirror: "Do you like it Heero? I think this looks good on you..." He then took a step back and took the phone from the man's hand and dialed up the electrocution: "Let's try this baby out shall we?"

Looking around he was surprised at how much was in the store. This place was huge! There was so much in this place. There was a section of different lubes he was trying to read but they moved past it too fast.

It was interesting meeting people who were in the world of bondage. They didn't seem to mind that he was a slave to a man, in fact they encouraged it. Heero noticed the collar his Master seemed to like and shook his head. It seemed like of course he'd want to check it out. Looking at his Master he nodded his head ready to feel the pain. He'd been shocked before this shouldn't be much different.

Vincent dialed up the electricity and immediately Heero's body began to shiver against his will. As the electricity became more and more intense the friendly smile of the store clerk changed to one of astonishment. "Wow sir Have been working here a couple of years and seen people use this on their slaves but.... None bit them could take it like yours. Normally they'd be pissing themselves by now!"

"Well, my slave does have a great tolerance been it comes to pain. But... Maybe not a good preference, if you know what I mean." Vincent said as he turned off the electricity and handed the phone back to the clerk.

"Oh yes, that is a pretty common problem for a lot of new master and slaves. But with some good training most most slaves would get to enjoy pain to certain degree. I have a few items that may help."

The man then lead the two towards another area with all sorts of whips, clamps, as well as some tools which looked more suitable in a torture chamber than someone's bedroom. As the clerk was introducing a rather menacing looking morning star looking ball Vincent suddenly noticed a wooden pillory at the back if the store. Noticing Vincent's gaze the man smiled: "Oh that? That's something the owner of the store got as a joke one year and put it at the front with as sign saying 'this is what we do to shoplifters'. But then suddenly a lot of customers began to steal things and get caught on purpose. I assume you know where this is going." The man paused for a second and said: "Wanna let your slave give it a try?"

"Why not? Seems pretty fun." Vincent turned to Heero and said: "Take off your clothes."