Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero focused on breathing through the pain. The muscles cramping up was the worst part. When he took it back off he rubbed his sore muscles and groaned softly, he'd need a hot shower when they got back to the room.

Looking over at the stock he was actually surprised to see that. He's never seen one in person before and now his Master had a new game. Taking off good clothes he set them on the counter then stepped into the stock resting his neck and hands down.

Another man who worked there came over and chuckled, "obedient little thing isn't he?" He was what could only be described as a bear. Long beard, buff body and piercings all over his ears.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

The young clerk whistled when he saw Heero striping down on Vincent's command. Given the fact that he works at a adult toy shop he certainly get to meet a lot of different customers, young, old, thin, fat, beautiful or ugly. Even so he couldn't help but marvel at Heero's nude, and Vincent could see the amazement and jealousy in the young clerk's eyes, especially when he saw the whip marks on Heero's butt which were still very visible. Perhaps envious of the beauty he had? Or the abuse he'd suffered? Or maybe both? In any case once Heero got into position he helped locked the contraption in, restraining Heero in quite a humiliating fashion. It was at this moment the other employee not the place, an absolute bear of a guy approached and praised Heero for his obedience.

"Oh thank you. I think I've taught him well." Vincent smiled as he look at the two clerks and said proudly: "My slave is always happy to serve. Isn't that right my dear?"

(What's your plan for the bear dude? And any suggestions /requests besides the gang bang that's naturally gonna happen once more customers arrive?)

"Yes, Master," Heero shifted in his legs and looked towards his Master. He noticed the couple of guys but he was more focused on his own Master.

The bear chuckled, "how much do you one about ropes and whips? I have books on them. I'm also fairly decent with them myself. He has fair skin which looks good with whip marks and rope marks. We also have a sybian machine and a dildo attached to an automatic machine. It'll just keep going and going. Maybe even an aphrodisiac." He waggled his eyebrows.

Heero swallowed hard. Oh yeah maybe coming here wasn't a good idea. His Master was getting some crazy ideas for him. Maybe he should have his computer to get gentler ads for sex.

(Hmm well there's lots to get into at sex shops. Anything he listed sounds fun. Unless you had another big idea )

Vincent listened to the clerks' sales pitch on all the different products he may want to try out with Heero. After a while he said: "Hmmm... a lot of those things sounds fun. Let's try them out."

The first thing they took out was some sort of lube/aphrodisiac. The almost gel like substance felt cold when it first touch the skin. But as the young clerk applied the thing to Heero's abused ass it slowly started to burn, not just at his ass and intestine, but seems to traverse across his body and into the depths of his mind. Once Heero was well prepared and aroused they moved on to the next item on the list, an automatic machine with a wide selection of speed settings and dildo options. They adjusted the height of the machine they picked out a rather grotesque looking toy with its shaft covered in little bumps and spikes, and several ridges just below the crown. The thing was also covered in lube and they moved the machine into position, the grotesque toy stretched Heero's rear open. As they twitched the power on the machine began a steady piston movement, dragging the fake member along Heero's rear and thrust in and out of the man.

But they didn't stop there. Two clamps were attached to Heero's nipples each with a weight hanging below pulling the little buds down, while a vibrator was tapped to Heero's member. Then the young clerk handed Vincent a red candle used in SM play and lit it up. Vincent approached Heero and caressed the man's face: "Don't worry, this won't hurt too much. Remember, this is also my gift to you. Try to enjoy it." He moved the candle over Heero's back and slowly tilted his hand, and a drop of melted hot wax fell on Heero's fair skin.

Heero felt the cool gel and was soon trembling from the overall warm feeling he got. He'd never used any drugs on himself so this just brought his arousal to a whole new level. His mouth hung open as the strange dildo was posted into him and started moving. Was he going to be able to stop from going over the edge?!

His heart started racing in his chest, the heat was getting more intense and then the icing on the cake. The nipple clamps did distract him a bit thankfully but the vibrator brought so much pleasure to his heated body he was shaking as he tried to hold back. He needed to tell him.

"Master wait I'm really close-ahhh!" The candle burned but it actually felt amazing against his heated skin. In fact that pushed him right over the edge cumming onto the ground. It burned so much but felt so good.

Vincent was surprised when Heero reached climax, which was the very first time the man came without Vincent's permission. The effect of the aphrodisiac weakened his defense, the pleasure of the toys and likely the pain from the candle wax finally managed to push him beyond the edge. In a way Vincent was pleased to see that he'd finally found Heero's limit. But of course as a good master he must punish his slave for disobeying orders.

"You came without my permission! What a naughty boy..." Vincent said as he waved the candle around and sprayed the hot wax all over Heero's back, then to his butt where the whip marks were still visible. It was like he was painting with red over a white canvas that was Heero's body Then reached the candle under Heero's body let a drop of hot wax fall onto the sensitive head of Heero's member. He then moved his hand back up and used off the rest of the candle, and took a step back to appreciate the artwork he'd made. He then turned to the clerks and said: "You know what, I think I'll get everything, the stock included."

"Wow, that's quite a big purchase! Let's do the transaction at the counter." The young clerk said as he lead Vincent away. As they left Vincent turned to the bear and said: "Feel free to use him as you please while we're away."

Hissing he jumped a little as the wax hit his sensitive skin. He moaned softly in pain when the drops went over his whip marks on his ass. That skin was still so sensitive.

"Aaaahhhh!" He talked at the stock holding him when the hot water hit his cock. It was a good thing it was holding him. He doubted he would have stayed so still if he wasn't held down.

The bear man smirked and walked over to Heero, "oh really?" His hand trailed over the smaller man thinking about what he wanted to do. Grabbing a nine trails whip he stepped forward and bright it down along the man's back earning a groan from the slave. He could really take the hit huh? Bringing it down hard a few more times Heero winced slightly from the pain but was enjoying it more than anything. The man turned the machine back up and vibrator higher.

Heero struggled against the stock his sensitive cock dripping.

"You'd look sexy with a nice sounding or maybe a Chasity belt," the bear looked over towards Vincent. "How about some sounding equipment or a chastity belt?"

"Vincent returned after paying for the stuff, or more precisely, gave the store the billing information of Omega who'd pay for the stuff, and found his pathetic slave groaning and moaning from the toys which were buzzing louder and faster than before, and in addition many new whip marks could be seen on Heero's back. He raised and eyebrow at the man's suggestion and smiled: "Well a chastity belt sound nice but the least we want him to be right now is chaste. As for sounding....haha, that's a pre good idea actually." He turned his gaze back to Herro and said: "We may need a little adjustment."

They freed Heero from the stock but only to flip Heero around and lock the contraption back. Now Heero was left in a really uncomfortable position arching backwards with the fuck machine's angle also adjusted accordingly. Vincent then took a thin metal rod from the bear's hand and covered it with the same aphrodisiac gel from before. He held Heero's member with one hand and positioned the rod against the small slit on the tip. "Take a deep breath." Vincent smiled at Heero before turning his attention back at Heero's length, and slowly began to force the rod inside Heero's urethral.

Heero grunted from the position it put a lot of weight on his neck that he tried to correct by moving his feet under himself. Shaking he wasn't sure what his Master was getting up to. Frankly the machine and vibrator were really distracting him. He didn't like that gel out made him less in control and feel more human.

He'd put up with a lot of stuff the last several days. Sex, peed on, toys, edging sessions for days, but this was finally what brought Heero to the edge. This man faced horrible tortures in his life but this was abnormal for him and triggered something in him that he's forced away most of his life.

"Master please! D-don't!" There was actual panic in his eyes. "Ahhh!" He could feel the tightness and warmth going inside his cock. It was uncomfortable but mostly scared him. His legs started visibly shaking as he tried desperately to not move his hips. "Master-Master please!"

Vincent could feel his body tremble in excitement as he'd never seen Heero plead like this. He'd actually exceeded the former pilot's tolerance for pain and actually.had him scared and panicking! He almost wanted to burst out laughing and just spill out his disdain for the man, but the master in him told him to take it differently.

"Relax Heero....Relax.... You're doing good... Just bear with me a little longer..." Vincent said in a calming voice as he continued to push the rod deep down the man's shaft, forcing along the most vulnerable and sensitive membrane until almost the entire rod was taken by the length and he couldn't push in any further. He removed nthe vibrater that was tapped to Heero's shaft and used it to touch the rod instead, letting the vibration spread through the metal and directly inside the member.

Poor Heero panted harshly his body shaking from the strain and strange pain of the sounding. Then the vibrator started and this time he screamed from the raw pain and pleasure in his cock. He felt what could have been an orgasm but he couldn't tell also nothing came out but he just screamed and pulled against the stock.

Warm tears started to build up in his eyes and went down his cheeks. Panting harshly he also had saliva moving down from his mouth.

Vincent enjoyed how much of a mess he'd made Heero into, crying and drooling so pathetically. It also happened that more customers have entered the shop and they've certainly taken notice of the steamy hot torture session happening at the back of the store. He noticed for a moment Heero's cry got louder and his body trembled. Did he just had a dry organism? Which would make sense given the fact that the only exit was currently being blocked by the metal rod. "Well, looks like you're starting to like this..."Vincent smiled put the vibrator away and slowly began to pull the rod out of Heero's member: "Let's get things started."

Eventually he pulled the rod almost all the way out, only to have to pushed right back in. He repeated the process and each time he began a little faster with his movements, until he was doing a steady piston movement with the rod. At the same time one of the customers approached Vincent and asked: "Hey, your slave here seems pretty filled up all over, but why you didn't put anything in his mouth?"

"You know what, thanks for the reminder cause I genuinely forgot about that." Vincent smiled as he turned to look at the strangers and asked: "Would you mind help me with it then? My slave does have a taste for cock."

"With pleasure~" the stranger said as he walked around towards Heero's head and took out his cock. It was clear that this guy came here after a day of work and his cock was rather sweaty and smelly. Then he positioned Heero's mouth and rather abruptedly thrust his member in.

This was finally a breaking point for Heero. Sure the multiple men in the train had been surprising but this was way different for him. He didn't want to hurt his Master and if he lashed out he'd hurt him, himself and his poor cock. He was trapped in something his messed up mind couldn't comprehend or figure out how to get out of.

"Ahhh-" he grunted around the man's smelly cock. The sooner he got him off the faster he'd go away.

He suddenly shook again as another wave of what felt like an orgasm hit him but there was pressure added to it. He couldn't ejaculate but his body was registering this inner movement and pleasure as an orgasm he just couldn't let it out.

Vincent noticed another wave of orgasm from Heero, clearly the man was enjoying the intense pleasure and pain from being violated in the urethral. "Oh dear did you came again? Looks like you really like getting fucked in the dick! Which kind of make sense cause... what's a fuck slave like you gonna do with a dick anyway?" Vincent said teasingly as he continued to work the rod in and out of the poor man's member, determined to make him cum one more time, making the thrusts even more intense and punded down against the bottom of the man's member.

Meanwhile the man using Heero's mouth groaned as he enjoyed the slave's mouth. The more effort Heero put in trying to end it all only made it so his mouth was more pleasurable for the stranger. "Damn it this dude knows how to suck dick!" the man yelled as he slapped on Heero's face, and shortly afte he came, blowing his load inside Heero's mouth. He waited till Heero licked off all the cum and pulled out while sighing in satisfaction. He pointed at the restrained slave and said to the others: "Guys, you really need to try this bitch out. It's gonna change your life!"

Naturally more people came and lined up to fuck the poor man's mouth, some were impatient and started to stroke their cock even before their turn. At the same time Vincent noticed Heero's muffled moans getting louder and more desperate, and his body shaking uncontrollably, all signs of a climax quickly approaching, and just as the man's voice reached the peak he pulled the metal rod out in one swift move, allowing his slave the long denied release.

Heero did his best for his master but he felt like he might pass out again. This morning was from another powerful orgasm, now it felt like this one was going to be so much more intense. He barely heard his master talking about his dick.

All he could feel was the time metal rod moving inside his cock. Moaning louder around the different men's members he screamed when the rod was finally removed and came twice as much as he normally would. Trembling the poor man blacked out for the second time that day she sagged against the stock.

His muscles continued to spasm afterwards from the strain they were under.

The bear looking man ran over to help remove Heero from the stocks, "holy shit!"

The crowd cheered as Heero came and released a powerful load over himself when the rod was removed, and afterwards he fell limp, held in place only by the stock locking his neck and arm, and the fuck machine knocking against his intestine. The bear like clerk certainly have never seen a customer passing out in his store and ran to his aid, while the younger clerk just stood there in awe. Vincent walked up towards the man helping to free his slave and took and spasming man from him with a smile: "Don't worry dude. He's been through worse."

In terms of the physical abuse the man had suffered, this would certainly not be as bad as the time he quite literally blew himself up and fell for several meters down his mobile suit, then miraculously survived. But Vincent suspect it was probably easier for Heero than the torture he'd put Heero through. But on the other hand, Vincent doubt the sense of satisfaction Heero got from the two acts could be compared. After all, when he blew himself up it was at the lowest point of their revolution when all hopes seemed lost, whereas now his suffering meant a mission well accomplished and his master well pleased.

Vincent picked up Heero and carried him out of the store. On his way back to the car he attracted some attention since he was carrying a twitching, filthy naked young man, but the people who'd come to this alley were either looking for some fun or want to buy lewd things, so they just ignored the two and went on their own business. He put Heero on the back seat and began to head back for the hotel.

Finally back to their suite, Vincent put Heero on the toilet seat as he began to fill the bathtub with hot water. Once the tub was filled up he took off his clothes and carried Heero inside with him. He let out a long and deep groan as he submerged himself in the water down to the neck, and felt the warmth of the bath spread into his core. He then turned to the man in his arms and lightly patted on his face with a smile: "Still alive my dear?"

Heero reach a while new level that day. This subspace was a crazy high of a place to go. He felt like he was floating, only barely aware of the outside world. Moaning softly he finally started to come around when his Master started to wake him. Blinking blue eyes too in that he was now in a bath tub leaning against his Master. He hadn't felt like this ever. Sure he'd worked out to where his muscles felt like jelly but this was different.

"I'm alive," how voice cracked as he spoke. Cupping some water in his hand he drank it to help clear his throat and get the soar taste out of his mouth. Leaning against his Master he sighed softly and reached his hand to his master's arm to gently run his fingers over it, "thank you for taking care of me."

Vincent chuckled at Heero's comments as he wrapped his arms around him tightly: "Oh dear Heero, of course you're alive, and of course I'm gonna take care of you." He pressed a gentle kiss on Heero's cheek and said: "You're my slave, and I'm gonna make sure that you live a long, healthy, pleasurable and painful life, filled with endless agony and ecstasy." Vincent looked down at Heero's body, the traces of the abuse he'd suffered had mostly been washed away, though he knew the man must be aching all over the place, especially his well abused rear and cock. With a chuckle he asked: "So Heero tell me, how did you find our little adventure today? Which part did you like best? Or hated most?"

"Honestly the worst part was being away from you. I know you're in control from afar but what if one of them decided to kill me? I'm more comfortable under your watch," Heero was spent, his poor body was exhausted and sore. This was a really fulfilling trip.

"My favorite part was when I saw you for the first time," he chuckled ever do softly and closed his eyes. "You told me after a week to come in the middle of the station then took my virginity in the bathroom."

He felt oddly content right now, "what about you?"

Vincent listened to Heero's confession and genuinely smiled, since it was rather adorable just how dependent on him the man had became. Out of all the humiliation and torture he'd put the former pilot through, what pained him the most was actually being left alone? That was simply laughable. He was surprised by just how defenseless and joyful Heero had become, even chuckling when he got to his favorite part.

Vincent then thought about Heero's question. What was his favorite part? He thought back to all the stuff they've done, he fucking in the train station bathroom, fucking in the hotel room, pissing on him then fucking him in the bathroom, going out for sight seeing, whipped him then fucked him in the bar in front of a crowd, sending him on that train ride to get gang banged, filling him up with cold water then let him get raped by his online friends, getting him exposed in front of total strangers, then bringing him to the adult shop and brought him to a new low by abusing his urethral. No matter how you looked at it, it was quite a remarkable three days. But what exactly was his favorite moment? He looked up at the ceiling thought for a bit longer, until he finally decided upon an answer which surprised even himself.

"I think.... it's the same as yours... meeting you for the first time in the train station and claiming you in that toilet... I've waited so long to finally meet you... and have you... truly claiming you as mine." He turned to Heero and tilted his head up to press a kiss on the man's lips. He then looked down and smiled: "Remind me to fuck you in that toilet again before we leave."

They enjoyed the bath for a bit longer the water started to cool off. Vincent helped Heero got out of the tub since he must be aching all over the place, dried both of them up and carried him to the bed. He ordered some room service for dinner and simply snuggled on the bed and watched TV for the rest of the night.

Heero skipped softly at his Master's favorite part. Even he didn't realize how deep in this he'd already become attached. He didn't trust people much and where he still had some reservations he really felt attached to this man. They gave each other what they needed. His Master pushed the limits but they honestly weren't that bad. He wasn't killing people or blowing things up, so of course this was better. It also helped him relax and not think about all the terrible things he'd done.

Leaning into the kiss he nodded his head, "I will."

The rest of the night was nice but it also reminded him that their trip was almost over. He didn't want to be separated from him. In such a short time he became attached. Actually it wasn't that short, he'd been talking to Omega for weeks before this trip so to him the relationship started at that first hello. He decided to see how his first week back would go but he felt that they'd be moving closer to each other soon. His Master had mentioned him moving in but he didn't want to push his luck this early. What if his Master decided to find another slave? Unconsciously in his sleep he held onto Vincent's arm not wanting to let him go. Heero had never felt feelings for another before so he didn't know how to handle them.

Vincent woke up from his sleep and found Heero clinging to him while asleep. Unlike the days before he didn't feel strange waking up with the former pilot. If anything it felt almost natural. Instead of waking Heero up he simply laid there and watched the man's peaceful face. The word "angelic" almost came to his mind, but Vincent knew just how far it was from the truth, for a lot of reasons. For starters the man had the blood of countless soldiers on his hands, and he was capable of the most lewd and sensual faces that would put a succubus to shame.

As he marvelled the contrast.between Heero's many faces, the young man eventually woke up. "Good morning.Heero. Did you sleep well?" Vincent asked as he pressed a soft kiss on the man's forehead and he smiled: "How about we go to the breakfast buffet for a change instead of room service again?"

They got dressed and headed down to the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was as expected for a luxury hotel like this, serving breakfast food from all over the world satisfying any sort of craving you may have from eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, to noodles, porridge, buns and dumplings, even cake and ice cream were on the menu. Vincent got himself a plate of English style breakfast with eggs, sausages, toast and beans, and a cup of tea to go with it. They then found a nice table beside the window and began eating.

During their meal Vincent looked up from his plate and said: "You know Heero, the past three days were really fun, going around the city and letting you serve me with all those people. But since this is our last day, I kind of feel like just spend the time with just you and me. Stay in our room and just fuck till tomorrow morning. What do you think?"

Running his eyes Heero nodded his head, "oiyasumi." He got up to get dressed and stretched. Man he was sore after yesterday. While they got ready he did a couple stretches and a few push ups before heading downstairs. It helped wake his muscles up a little bit after feeling sore.

Heero actually ordered eggs, toast and fruit. He didn't want to eat anything heavy that morning. He really ate little meals through the day and a heavy breakfast before the activities his Master probably had planned for him wasn't a good idea. Sipping his coffee he looked over at his master when he offered up what he thought they should do. His heart actually skipped a beat, "th-that sounds really nice." He ate his breakfast feeling a bit giddy. "I'm gonna be rather sore but it'll be okay."

Vincent chuckled at Heero's response and said: "In that case Heero you should pray that you won't be too sore to walk. Or I may just pack you up and take you home with me."

With their last day's plan decided, they quickly finished breakfast and headed back for their room, since Vincent didn't want to waste any time. The moment Vincent closed the door behind them he grabbed Here and covered his lips with his own, and as they kissed Vincent works on the man's clothes, actually tearing his shirt to pieces and threw the rags away. By the time they got to the bed both of them were bare naked and panting.frkm the lack of air. He then pinned Heero dosnq and Bevan to miss and bite wherever his mouth good reach, leaving his mark across the man's skin.

Take him home with him?

Looking across the table at his master he bit his bottom lip. This was going to be intense.

When they reached the room he reacted stronger this time than he did the times before. Kissing back his arms wrapped around his Master and moved to help undress them. They felt more like lovers this time around which was also nice.

Panting softly his legs hooked up onto Vincent's hips and rocked against him, "mnnn..." Reatch bite and kiss he wanted to keep. This meant he was his. Claimed by his Master. He didn't think he'd be able to get it up today after yesterday but surely enough he was getting hard between their bodies.