But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory enjoyed the aroma Cody gave off. No matter what, Cody always smelled good. Cory continues sleeping while holding Cody close to him with a smile.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cody was rather embarrassed to know that Cory was smelling him any chance he got. Within a few more hours of sleeping, Cody woke up and yawns, rubbing eyes, "hey so... when are we going to do this sleepover?"

Cory wakes up after a few more hours and looks at the clock, "well first... let's take a shower and then we can think about what we should do today for the sleepover, besides fucking," he laughs a little.

Cody blinks while blushing and slowly nods his head as he gets up off of Cory and stretches with a yawn, "it sure feels nice to sleep in sometimes," he rubs his eyes slightly.

Posted (edited)

Cory gets up off the bed and laughs a little, "ah is that right hm? Well it does feel nice, especially when I am so use to sleeping in," he nudges Cody with a chuckle. "So I guess I would know best huh?"

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

Cody nods his head while blushing, "well... I only really sleep in on the weekends and vacation type days. You on the other hand... are a different story," he laughs a little as he stretches a little. He then walks over to the bathroom and looks at Cory, "do... you want to take a shower with me?"

Cory looks at Cody and laughs, "yeah, I mostly would sleep in all the time if it wasn't for my classes. I will be glad once we are done with our classes and leave this place to live together." He looks at Cody and gets up, "do you even have to ask," he laughs a little and kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody laughs a little, "of course you would," he rubs the back of his head while blushing and shakes his head side to side as he nudges Cory.  Cody looks at Cory while blushing and walks into the bathroom, leaning over to start the water.

Cory chuckles a little, "I like sleeping... at least until finding a job, then I will have to go back to waking up early," he looks at Cody with a smile. Cory watches as Cody was leaning over and slightly presses himself against Cody, "you have... such a nice ass," he chuckles softly.

"I mean... with what idea you have for the type of job you want, I am sure you won't mind waking up early if it means working with animals." Cody adjusts the water and blinks while blushing, "h-hey. Y-You are such a perv."

"Hm... yeah your right. I rather wake up early dealing with animals then other people and doing homework," Cory laughs a little. He smiles a little, "well what can I say, it's a irresistible view." 

Cody tilts his head, "you do know you got to deal with both animals and people at a pet store right," he laughs a little. He blushes a little while pouting as he stands up straight, "you are so naughty," he mentions before stepping into the tub.

Cory laughs a little, "well yeah, but mostly animals," he rubs the back of his head. He chuckles softly, "I can't help it, your reactions are so cute," he steps inside the tub behind Cody.

"Hm... I mean... I suppose you have a point," Cody scratches his cheek a little. He blushes and pouts a little as he watches as Cory got into the tub as well, starting to wash himself.

Cory nods his head slightly with a smile, "besides... I got to make sure animals get a good home not some temporary home only to get abandon or worst...," he watches as Cody was washing himself and starts washing Cody's back.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head slowly, "yeah I agree," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes when he felt Cory wash his back while he washes his front.

Cory smiles a little as he continues washing Cody's back and slowly moves his soapy hands down, washing Cody's ass cheeks, "they are so soft," he whispers in Cody's ear.

Cody continues washing himself and blushes as he looks over his shoulder, "your... hands feel so nice Cory," he rests his forehead on the wall and bites his bottom lip slightly.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "ah is that so? You like how my hands feel huh," he softly nibbles on Cody's shoulder while he slightly massages Cody's ass cheeks, "well your body feels very nice as well."

Cody blushes bright red as he looks at Cory, slowly nodding his head and tries to focus on washing himself off but was getting distracted Cory's hands. He looks at Cory while blushing and then pouts, "y-you are such a perv sometimes."

Cory looks at Cody and laughs a little as he glances down with a smile, "doesn't seem like you mind," he whispers in Cody's ear as he grabs ahold of Cody's erected cock, "there is a reason why your hard... isn't there?"

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "I-I....," he blinks and looks down as Cory grabbed is erected cock and glances at Cory while blushing, "I-It's because... you kept touching my butt," he grumbles.

Cory chuckles a little and nibbles on Cody's ear, "well I got to... I am trying to clean you, silly," he moves his hand from Cody's erected cock and goes back to washing Cody's ass cheeks.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "w-well do you have to clean it like that," he grumbles a little and rests his forehead on shower wall, biting his bottom lip as he softly moans.

Cory laughs a little as he nibbles on Cody's ear, "admit it... you like when I wash you like this. It feels good doesn't it, why else would you be hard hm? And... moaning like that," he smiles while he continues washing Cody.